The Twilight Saga

Page 11
">Chapter 6 - Page 11
so guys this is my first fan fiction. I hope you all like it. please dont hesitate to send me ideas that you would like to see happen or just your thoughts so far... oh also if anyone knows how to do banners please message me on here or PM me

Here are the Chapter links:

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 2

Chapter 3 - Page 4

Chapter 4 - Page 7

Chapter 5 - Page 9

Chapter 6 - Page 11

Chapter 7 - Page 13

Chapter One

So here it was…My move in day at Langley University. It had come so quickly that I felt a slight hesitance. The move in was quick, as I didn’t want Charlie to linger causing him more pain. Leading up to this moment Charlie had been fairly quiet and reserved, which I assumes was his way of worrying about me combined with his realization that once again he would be alone.
Once Charlie was gone I sat in my room nervous as I knew that my roommate would be arriving soon. For some reason I was more nervous about meeting her than I was about my classes. For all I knew she could despise of me the moment she entered the door…Not that she would have any reason, but there was always that possibility. I got up from the window sill and began to unpack. This was the part I dreaded the most, having to arrange what little belongings I had in this tiny little space I would be sharing with someone didn’t even know.

My thoughts returned to my roommate. Oh god she’s going to hate me...how will I live with someone who hates me??? I stood there for a moment realizing that I was paranoid over nothing. I quickly put all my things away and tidy my photos on my desk just as my suite door opened. I tensed up knowing that my roommate had arrived. My heart began to race as the door opened. Ok Bella just calm down and breathe, everything will be fine. She won’t hate you. Just smile and act pleasant. Ok so I was losing my marbles but I was unsure of how to deal with the situation.

I looked up as a small pixie like girl entered the room. She had a massive amount of bags. She was gorgeous, with brownish black hair that was cut to perfectly fit her heart shaped face. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I felt myself blush knowing that I couldn’t compare to her in the slightest. She approached me and gave me a hug; I was shocked unable to speak

“Hi I’m Alice, you must be Isabella right? She exclaimed sitting her purse down on my desk.

“Yea but you can just call me Bella, it’s less formal”. She smiled anxiously as she flitted around the room. I watched as she examined everything, noticing how graceful she was. Seriously, where was she from? I’d never seen anyone as happy and bouncy as she was.

“Oh this is great, we have to go to the mall so we can decorate, you know give our room a bit of a makeover”

I was unsure of how to tell her that I wasn’t much of a shopping type, and that I clearly knew nothing of how to even make myself over let alone a whole room. I thought of ways to let her down and decline the offer, as not to make her feel bad. I wasn’t very good at turning people down, as I knew my uncontrollable fits of blushing would surely give me away.

“Um… Alice I appreciate that you want to hang out already but I’m not sure that’s a good idea. I mean I’m not much of a shopper. It doesn’t really appeal to me”

I noticed how quickly she looked up from making her bed, with a look of shock on her face. I couldn’t quite tell if she was upset or just surprised that as a girl I didn’t like to shop.

Oh I hope I haven’t hurt her feeling ,this is definitely not a good way to start… again I let my thoughts come over before I realized that Alice was still staring at me. She looked puzzled and then I was sure I’d hurt her feelings. Her face was contorted in a way I’d never seen before. I quickly began to apologize.

“Oh Alice I’m sorry. I hope haven’t hurt your feelings. I just know that me and shopping aren’t exactly friends”

She just smiled and quickly walked over to me grabbing my hand. “Oh no Bella it’s quite alright, it’s just a way to have fun, you know get to know each other better, besides it may cheer you up, you look a little sad. What do you say???? Please, please, please????

“Alice I just couldn’t…I don’t real---

“You may as well give up, she not going to cave”. The voice I heard behind me was like music to my ears. Soft, like velvet. Who was this??? I turned around to see another gorgeous creature. I immediately ran out of breath. He was tall and pale, with the most beautiful green eyes I’d ever seen. His hair was a beautiful bronze color and sat untidy atop of his head. I was mesmerized. I watched as he brought in more of Alice’s belongings and sat them down on her bed. “Jesus Alice, you couldn’t have packed lighter” he asked her turning around to leave. I just stared in amazement as he walked out of the room and down the hall quickly. Alice snapped me out of my trance.

“Bella come on, please. It’ll be loads of fun I promise”
I quickly decided to give in seeing as this was a losing battle, and there was no way to get past this. Alice had captured me with her cheery smile. Oh boy I’m afraid of what I’ve gotten myself into… I knew that I would like Alice, Just not her choices for shopping!!!!

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

Alrite guys Im back!!!! sorry i was gone so long alot happened with my family and school but i have returned and here is chapter 8 for you

Chapter Eight

RPOV

Alice and I sat comfortably on her fuzzy rug preparing to polish our nails and toes while watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s. It had been a while since we’d actually had some serious girl time and I wasn’t sure how Alice felt but I was in dire need of some pampering. College was way more stressful than it actually needed to be! I’d brought out my suitcase of polishes and buffers, and arranged them on the floor in front of us. I sat wondering which of the three million colors I was going to choose, but before I could even narrow my choices down Alice was interrupting me.

“You know Rose; I think you should do the burnt orange. It’d be a lovely color on you and Em would absolutely love it”

Here goes super stylist Alice, always trying to map out someone’s choices for them. I turned my head to the side and for a moment I had to admit that Alice was sort of right on target. I loved the color and Emmett would love it too.

“You’re right Alice, good choice!” I stated giving her a high five. We started and were silent as we did each other’s pedicures, one foot at a time. The hour flew by quickly since we’d finished our toes and nails. The ringing of Alice’s cell phone made me lose concentration on the movie. “Al, could you grab that possibly, it’s irritating the *edited by moderator* out of me”

Alice pursed her lips at me and reached for the phone, answering it on the 30th ring. “Hello…Bella…What’s going on?...Stop hollering and calm down…EDWARD WHAT????...OMG OMG OMG…ok I’m coming just hold on”

I watched Alice jump up off the floor and run to her closet grabbing her jacket and keys in the midst. I knew something terrible was wrong by the way she running around the room. I quickly got up and threw on my flip flops and followed behind Alice out of the room and down the stairs to the parking lot.

“Alice, what’s going on?”

We reached her car and Alice jumped in, cranking the Porsche in one swift movement. I jumped in before she sped off into the night. She still hadn’t answered me and it was beginning to make me anxious.

“Alice, seriously, answer me. What the hell is going on? And slow down before you kill us”

My heart was racing impossibly fast as she whipped the Porsche around the corner of Mint St. I could feel the car slightly slowing down before coming to a complete stop at the next corner.

“Rose, Edward and Bella were in an accident, Edward was unconscious on impact and she rushed him to the hospital. I’m so afraid for my big brother; I don’t know what to do”

She began to sob and I knew that she really was scared. Edward was Alice’s Hero, why I would never know, but he was. She looked up to him for guidance and support, and I knew that if anything happened to him she wouldn’t be able to handle it.

“Al, Edward will be just fine ok. Let’s just get to the hospital in Port Angeles and find out what happened ok? Now let me drive and you text Em and Jazz” I said as I pried her tiny fingers from the steering wheel.

Alice got out and we switched seats. I knew Alice wasn’t in her right state of mind because she was letting someone drive her precious Porsche. I handed her my cell to text Emmett before speeding off and towards the highway leading us out of Hoquiam towards Port Angeles. I silently prayed that Edward would be ok and that everything would go back to normal. Not for my sake, but for the sanity of poor Alice.

………………

BPOV

Jesus it seemed like I’d been driving for hours but it’d only been a mere 10 minutes. Edward was still unconscious in my passenger seat and the blood from my cut was rushing more and my head was throbbing. After I’d spoken to Alice, I sped up hoping to reach the hospital sooner so that Edward could be helped. At this point I was alive and well(minus the cut) but Edward could be critically hurt and I couldn’t bear for anything to happen to him. When I finally reached the hospital I pulled up to the emergency room and put the car in park while reaching over to unbuckle Edward’s seatbelt.

Once I reached the passenger door I knew that I had no time to look for anyone to help, so I struggled to grab Edward as I kicked the door closed behind me. He was heavy and boy was I getting weaker by the second.

I drug myself through the doors with Edward lying across my back, arms around my neck. Three nurses ran up to me, grabbing Edward and calling for a gurney. My legs were weak and I couldn’t stop my body from shaking violently as I explained what had occurred. Before I could fully explain the accident I felt myself hit the floor trembling and cold. The nurse called for another gurney and I tried to explain that I was fine, but the words escaped me. She asked my name and Edward’s name and I was barely able to answer before I blacked out.

………….

EMPOV

Jasper and I Arrived at the hospital in enough time to see three nurses attending to Bella and Edward; who both appeared to be out cold. I ran up to them with Jazz hot on my heels. “Excuse me ma’am that’s my little brother and my friend. Are they ok? What happened?”

The older nurse turned and gave me sad eyes. “Hun, I have no idea what happened to them. Your friend drug your brother in on her back before she gave us their names and passed out. I don’t have any more information on them, but you may be able to help us out.”

Jeez, Bella was strong…how in the hell did she carry Edwards big ass on her back????

“Yes ma’am, I’ll help as much as I can, but if you need any more info our dad is head cardiologist here, Dr. Carlisle Cullen”

Jasper was behind me looking sullen and defeated, as if we’d lost Bella and Edward for good. My poor brother didn’t even appear to be breathing. The nurse noticed and called for a crash cart stating that his vitals were dangerously low. It was chaotic, nurses were running everywhere trying to attend to Edward. The nurses pushed him and Bella away down the hall until I could no longer see them. Jazz patted me on the back as I stood still watching the hall completely horrified.

“They’ll be fine bro, no need to fret”

I looked over at him surprised that he’d had that much hope through all the chaos and mayhem. I knew my brother was a fighter and I prayed hard that Bella was too, because we all needed her, Edward especially.
man i've missed this story!!! so glad that you're back can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

and im sorry to hear about your grandma, i hope she's alright =/
thank you Lili...im glad too be back...if i get more responses for this chapter ill post chapter 9 maybe weds, if not then next sat but i dont want you to wait too much longer...
aawww i hasve missed this story!!!

i hope they will be save!!!
keep me updated!!!
xx
love shauny
short!!. But i still loved it post more soon!!. C:
OMG this chapter was awesome post more asap
update very very soon!!!! LOVED IT!!!
Short very short Nichole but we r all happy u r back!!! can't wait for the next chapter!
WHEN ARE U GOING TO POST MORE OR U FORGOT ABOUT US ; (

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service