The Twilight Saga

I don't own any of these characters, they all belong to Stephenie Meyer and Summit Entertainment. This is a Bella and Edward story. Emmett, Bella, and Alice are all related. Emmett is one of the leaders of a very powerful gang called the Sangues. Edward and Rosalie are both related and Jasper was just recently killed in a fight. Edward is one of the leaders of a gang called the Duros. Bella and Edward are supposed to hate each other but they soon fall in love. But nothing can be hidden from the gang and soon their love turns totally criminal. Tell me what you think! ~Aurora Rose Cullen

Thank you Minnie Claudia Cullen for these outstanding banner!

Preface:
I hadn’t planned for it to end like this. I had been wrong when I told him I didn’t love him.
I believed in a con man’s words and now Edward was going to fight. My feet couldn’t move fast enough and my heart was pounding in my ears. If God was a fair man he would allow Edward to live. It would be the last thing I ask of him, he gave me an angel, one I didn’t deserve. One I didn’t appreciate. I should be the one about to die not him. Midnight neared as I approached the park to see him standing there with a knife in hand. But James outnumbered him. All Edward had left was a prayer. My prayer.

(to get to a chapter please use this table of contents some chapters were missing so I had to put them back and now they're out of order)

Chapter 1 

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapters 7 & 8

Chapter 9

Chapters 10 & 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Chapter 18

Recap File

Chapter 19 

Chapter 20

Views: 1121

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVED IT!!! POST MORE SOON!! :)
omg
love it
OMG!! I love it
Love it post more soon
It was awesome plz write more soon
Love it
this is aweseom! update me plz!

Chapter 5: Bella’s Point of View

As my vision slowly began to recover, I was blinded by a white light. The pain in my right leg began to decrease and I felt a warm hand treating the injury. I must be in Edward’s apartment. Where else would he take me? I moved my head to the right to see the time on the clock. Two forty-five in the morning.

“Sorry,” he murmured, “I thought you’d be out longer. I guess this medicine isn’t as effective as yours. Do you want me to give you more?” he asked as he reached for the needle.

My hand acted on its own accord, grabbing his and pulling it back swiftly yet hesitantly.

“I’m fine,” I whispered. “I don’t want to go back in the dark.” Besides he was almost done, no reason to waste valuable medicine.

“Well for a ‘little scratch’ you sure did bleed a lot.” he smiled. I didn’t realize his hand was still in mine until he squeezed it.

“I hope I didn’t get any blood anywhere.” his house was entirely white. The living room provided some more color but mostly everything was black and white, very modern.

“Do you know how many people spilled beer, wine, or soda in this room? When my step brother and sister lived here they would throw the craziest parties!” he laughed. My stomached did a back flip when he mentioned his brother. “Plus I have had my fair share of bloody experiences so you don’t have to feel bad.” he smiled and squeezed my hand again.

He finished sewing my injury and wrapped my leg in an ace bandage. He did it all with only one hand, the other was carefully nestled in mine. I hadn’t realized how much blood I had lost until I looked down at my scarlet-stained jeans and from them a crimson river flowed onto the floor onto a white towel.

“I’m sorry to be such a bother,” I whispered closing my eyes. “You didn’t bleed half this much.”

I felt his other hand on my cheek and my eyes flew open only to meet his sparkling green ones. His eyes held some sort of unknown wanting and his crooked smile sent my heart on a whirlwind.

“That’s because I bled all over the scene of the crime. If it wasn’t for you, Bella, I wouldn’t be here. And I’ll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you.” he whispered.

So the only reason why he cared so much was because he wanted to pay me back? All that hope for nothing? I loved him, I couldn’t deny it anymore, and he was only pretending to care.

“Well you did, so you should stop trying to save me and end up hurting yourself.” my voice sounded numb again and I wondered if he could here it.

“But I don’t want to stop, I like being the hero. Believe me Bella, that never happens.” he smiled and squeezed my hand again. His thumb traced small circles on my skin and his eyes were, warm.

“I better go, Emmett will have a heart attack if I don’t call him soon. Thank you Edward, for everything.” I knew this was goodbye and the look on his face told me he did too.

He put his arms around me and helped me stand upright, as I began to walk away I felt myself falling down. Luckily his arms were there holding me closer to his chest.

“Happens all the time, remember?’ he asked laughing and I joined in. “Look you obviously can’t go home and I wouldn’t mind it if you spent the night. I’ll sleep on the couch you can take my bed.” he smiled already knowing my response.

“I’m not going to make you sleep on the couch! I can sleep here.” I insisted. But his eyes were hard, mocking almost, he wanted something and I wasn’t quite sure what.

“But what kind of host would I be if I made you stay on the couch? We’ll just have to compromise.” he smiled again this time taking my hand and leading me down the hall.

Though I could not support myself, he didn’t seem to mind my leaning on him. His room was white, specious, with a breathtaking view of the city. He left my side to reach into one of the draws and pulled out some yoga pants.

“Don’t worry, these aren’t mine, they’re my sisters. She left them here when she moved out. I took her room cause I like the view.” he smiled handing them to me.

As he began to undress I put the tight white pants on and stared at his shirtless body. He helped me get into the bed and the then crawled in himself.

I know it’s odd to get into bed with a guy you’ve only known for a few weeks and only saw once before but I didn’t feel uncomfortable. Besides we weren’t even touching each other, he laid on one side, I the other. I turned around to face him only to find him staring at me.

“You know women don’t like their men to stare, they like a man who knows how to be subtle.” I laughed. His right hand began to stroke my cheek as he chuckled.

“But you’re not like most girls, Bella.” he smiled. “I think you are quite find of my staring.” his voice had a hard mocking edge to it, one that made my skin crawl.

I quickly feigned disgust and turned to my side, his hand leaving my face. I could hear him catch his breath obviously he believed me.

“Bella, I’m sorry. I was just kidding, can you please turn around?” his voice was pleading, almost too irresistible.

“Nope, I think you’ve just ruined the moment.” but my giggling gave me away. I wasn’t expecting him to put his arms around me, but he did. His muscular arms turned me around and pressed me to his chest, a place I would never want to leave.

It was quiet but the silence was comfortable. When he spoke it was in a whisper, his lips were on my ear.

“Bella,” he began his voice serious, “I love you. I’ve loved you from the moment that I left that morning. I know that this can never work and that you may not feel the same but I just wanted you to know.”

“Why can’t this work? You’re just giving up like that?” I asked my voice was unable to hide the pain.

“It would be too dangerous, Bella. I could never live with myself if something happened to you because of me.” his hand stroked my cheek again. I looked into his eyes once more, in them I saw nothing but love. “Besides, I can’t be that important.” his voice broken.

“Edward, before you I was numb. I didn’t feel anything because I had lost so much. And then you came along and you open up my eyes to what it’s like when everything is right. The way things should be. Edward, I need you.” I whispered. “I love you.” my voice softer now.

His arms tightened around me in an unbreakable hold. His face was angry, almost appalled by my words. But his eyes, his two glistening eyes, were filled with joy. A joy, I could tell, he hated.

“You shouldn’t feel that way, it only makes it harder for me to end this now.” his anger was growing now. Anger at me, my family, his family and himself.

“This doesn’t have to end Edward!” my hand moved to his face but he turned away. He loosened his grip and he got up to leave.

I struggled to get up the pain was burning, but I managed. I followed him down the hall where he was putting on his jacket. He saw me standing there, ready to fall from lack of balance and he quickly went to my side.

“Edward, please, don’t leave me.” I cried there were tears in both of our eyes.

He wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead. Then he lifted me into his arms and set me on the bed. He just stood there, probably debating wether or not to leave. His eyes traveled to mine and his body rid of its hard edge. I was worried, I couldn’t loose him. Not after the way he made me feel. My addiction to him would never be cured, he was here to stay.

“I won’t leave you, Bella.” he whispered as he climbed in. I didn’t realize I was crying until he laid down next to me and smoothed my hair.

And then for the first time, he slowly leaned down and kissed my lips.

I can not describe the feeling that flooded my mind and drowned the wise part of my brain. The part that told me this was wrong, that I should be reasonable, was blown away with the wind. The hurricane that came from his kiss sent shivers down my spine and gave me goose bumps.

The look in his eyes when he released me, only made me want him more. Then Edward enlaced his arms around me. And that’s how we slept. Together in each other’s arms, where we’d never have to face reality. Where only our dreams could live. Where our love could never be judged.

“Bella, can you do something for me?” I nodded in response. “Will you try to be safe, for my sake?” he asked.
“For your sake I will.” I smiled.

Edward's Apartment

Edward's living room

Edward's bedroom

Tell me what you think! More will be up soon!
*speechless*
Omg. This was awesome, amazing. I can't wait for more.
that's so great write more soon
i loved it it was amazing!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service