The Twilight Saga

Hello everyone....
Some of you may have read my other story which is BRIGHT LIFE....if you haven't plz read it ...it's very good...here is the link for BRIGHT LIFE....

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/bright-life?groupUrl=fa...

I'm starting another story which is named ANOTHER LIFE....here is the summary

This takes place after Edward left Bella  in New moon. Before he left, they both made love on Bella's birthday. Eventually she became pregnant with his child. She gave birth and turned into a vampire. Now five years later when Renesemee is 4 years old, they meet the Cullens. See what happens.

Plz tell me how this story sounds to you. Should I start it or not?

Thankyou....

Views: 198

Replies to This Discussion

Please keep writing!!! I want to see what happens when Bella and Edward see each other. Hope you decide to keep going. (fingers crossed) :)
I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!
hurrrrrry
moore!!!
Okay even though I have already replied (I mean that was back in September) I really hope that you post more really soon! Can't wait :D
plz write more!!!!
Still thinking....
Most problly going to post da next chapter
but stil aint sure ...
srry
=)
i'll write the next chapter 4 u. if u are still stumbed

soooo excited if u write the next chapter!!!!!XD

Plz post more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep writing this and post the next chapter soon and by soon I mean now plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol what?! I said please!!

I havent been on in a while. But PLEASE write the story all the way till its finished!!!!! I love your stories!!!!!! Please write soon!!!!!!! =)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service