The Twilight Saga

Hello everyone....
Some of you may have read my other story which is BRIGHT LIFE....if you haven't plz read it ...it's very good...here is the link for BRIGHT LIFE....

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/bright-life?groupUrl=fa...

I'm starting another story which is named ANOTHER LIFE....here is the summary

This takes place after Edward left Bella  in New moon. Before he left, they both made love on Bella's birthday. Eventually she became pregnant with his child. She gave birth and turned into a vampire. Now five years later when Renesemee is 4 years old, they meet the Cullens. See what happens.

Plz tell me how this story sounds to you. Should I start it or not?

Thankyou....

Views: 194

Replies to This Discussion

I will continue dis story =)

I will post in da winter breaks

which mean in few days...

maybe monday or tuesday =)

Tnx 4 being patient

Please post soon! I love this story and please keep me updated!

Wow i seriously suck at keeping promises :P

i said i was gonna post on monday

but now its saturday and not even da same week :P

im sorry

but i will post ASAP

plz dont lose hope

I WILL POST !!!

Chapter 3 ~ We meet again

Bella’s POV

It only took about 15 minutes – I had to drive in regular speed but if I was speeding away, I would have made it in 5 minutes – for me to reach at the grocery store. For Chicago this store was kind of small. I made my
way to start collecting the things I needed to buy for my little angel.

“Mom can I please go get the fruit roll ups. Please. I promise I will come straight back.”

I knew that she always wanted to do something alone. Sometimes I let her do something alone but most of the time I didn’t. I was afraid she might hurt herself. Today I will let her do what she wanted to do.

“Okay fine, but please be extra careful about the speed.”

“Thankyou mommy. I’ll be right back.”

I watched her run – human speed – playfully. She truly was my angel. I started to collect all sort of food that she would eat. She really needed food in her stomach just as much she needed blood in her. She had to eat
and drink both or else she would be very weak. I didn’t know how her digestive
system works but she needed both things to survive. This is quite weird and
scary. Then all of a sudden I heard a voice from my back that I will never
thought I would have heard.

“Bella? Bella is that you?”

I froze. I didn’t know what to do. I slowly turned around to face Alice, Rosalie, Jasper and Ed – him. I was just so shocked that I could hardly say anything. We just kept on staring at each other. I kept my eyes off
of Edward and stared at the other three. All of us had the same shocked
expression on our faces. None of seemed to know what to do or what to say.

I took a second to look at them carefully. All of them look same – of course – but still looked different. Beneath the shocked faces there was sadness, confusion and some what happiness. Happiness? Wonder why?

Then as if someone kicked me – I remembered something – Ren. None of the Cullens knew about her. None of them knew about what happened with me after they left. Ren was somewhere in the store and I had no clue where.
What will happen? What will I tell them? What will they find out? Ren pretty
much looked like me and Edward. I finally was able to think of his name but not
sure if I could say it out loud.

“Umm… Hi.” I finally managed to say.

“Bella. OMG it’s you Bella. I can’t believe it. I missed you so much.”

Alice squealed and suddenly ran into me giving me a tight hug. I just stood there frozen. Alice dropped her hands immediately after she noticed that I wasn’t hugging her back. I wanted to hug her back but I was just
too frozen to.

“I’m sorry Bella –” Alice wasn’t even done when she was cut off by Jasper.

“Bella WE all very sorry. I’m sorry about what happened on your birthday. If I didn’t lose control then none –” Now it was my turn to cut him off.

“Hey, I never blamed any of it on you. It’s just how life used to be for me.” I was trying very hard not to reveal so many emotions in that one word – used.

“Bella what happened with you?” Rosalie asked.

Rosalie asked? That was the first time she talked to me in about 4 years. I was shocked. Plus that I didn’t even have an answer for this.  What was I suppose to tell them? About my daughter – our daughter? I noticed that Edward hadn’t moved or said a single thing
since we met.

And then I saw my angel running towards me – The Cullens had their back towards her. I was totally scared now. What will happen now? I knew that my face was pretty much clear with shock and fear. Both for my daughter –
our daughter. I got to get use to that.

“Mommy, mommy, I’m here” Ren said while running straight into me.

I was still frozen that I didn’t even notice that the Cullens were staring at me with a mixed up expression on all their faces.

“Mommy?” Alice asked.

“Umm…” Was all I could manage to say.

”””””””””dahjuhfoiy 

”Mommy, who are they?”

She pulled down on me and I knew that she wanted me to pick her up so I did. Then she whispered although they could already hear her.

“Mommy, they don’t look nice. They look scary. What are they doing here with you?”

All the Cullens kept staring at us. I didn’t know what to do. I was just to shock to do anything. Then my cell rang. I carefully placed Ren down and reached for my cell from my purse and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey Bella. What’s wrong with you? Did something happen? Is Ren fine?”

“Ash everything is fine and she is fine. She is in front of me right now.”

Ash or Ashley is a vampire that I met in Toronto a year after the Cullens had left me. Ren was born by then. Ash and I slowly became good friends but then we became sisters. She lives with us but right now she is on a
world tour with her mate, John or Johnson.

“Bella you don’t sound as if everything is FINE. What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later. I have to go. I’m in a grocery store and I need to get Ren home. She is starving. I’ll call you back. Kay?”

“Kay but remember to call. Bye.”

“Bye”

I shut the cell and looked around for Ren. I was shocked when I didn’t see her. I turned around and saw her helping an old lady with picking something up from the ground which the old lady had dropped. I sighed in
relief. I was worried for a minute.

“Ahh… thankyou so much. What is your name?” The lady asked politely.

“My name is Renesmee.” Ren answered in her sweet voice.

“You know you are a wonderful child. Where is your mother?”

I walked towards them, completely ignoring the Cullens.

“That would be me.” I answered for Ren.

The lady turned around to look at me. She gasped. Everyone did that when they found out that I had a 3 year old daughter – since I look 18 years old.

“Oh. Well… I must say you have an extremely wonderful daughter. She is very helpful.” She said this while looking at Ren who just grinned widely.

“Thankyou. Umm… Ren I think we should get going now.” I said to her

“Yes mommy lets go. Bye.” She said while waving towards the woman.

She waved back. We made are way back to the cart. I noticed that the Cullens were standing in their exact spot.

“Umm… I have to go.”

I said to them and turning my back at them when I felt someone’s hand grabbing my wrist. I looked up to see Alice.

“Bella, you can’t just leave. We need to talk.”

“Ahh… Alice there isn’t really anything to talk about.”

“Yeah there is a lot to talk about.”

“Not now.”

“Why not now. It isn’t a bad day.”

Now I was getting angry.

“Alice, she needs to eat.” I said in a hard tone.

Everyone was shocked by the way I talked. There was a complete silence for a while until Ren broke it.

“Mommy, I don’t like them. I think they are dangerous. They are …” Ren trailed off while she was whispering in my ear.

I knew that she knew that they were vampires. After – what seemed like a second – Edward talked for the first time.

“Bella –” I flinched when he said my name with his amazing velvet voice. Everyone noticed but Edward didn’t stop. “Sorry. Umm… as I was saying… Would you please give us some time so we can talk? Please?”

He almost begged me. No he IS begging me. How am I supposed to reject him? I can never reject him. ARGHH. Why is this so hard? I heavily sighed in defect.

“Fine but I need her to eat something and I need to make a quick call. Then I will be able to go with you.” I said while walking to the cashier.

After the cashier was done I walked outside to my car. I could sense the Cullen’s were behind me. Ren kept looking back and I could tell that she was scared. Great. Now they can scare her. ARGHH. I placed all the
groceries into the back. I walked over and place Ren in her car seat. After I
was done, I turned towards the Cullens – who were staring draggers at me.

“Umm… You guys can give me your home address and I’ll be there.” I said in an unsure voice.

“How about we follow you to your house and then after you are done, you can follow us to our house.” Jasper answered. I just stared at him. “If you like.” He added after my stare.

“Umm… I guess that is okay. Umm… you should get your car and follow me.” I said while walking to the driver’s seat.

I saw the Cullens walk to a shiny black Mercedes. I was shocked to see Jasper walking to the driver’s seat. As long as I remember, Ed – he never lets anyone drive when he is with them. Or maybe it’s just me.
Whatever. Both of the cars pulled out of the parking lot and were heading
towards my house.

Edward’s POV

It only took about few minutes to reach at the grocery store. The drive was pretty quiet. I don’t know why but the grocery store reminded me of my angel, Bella. Everything reminded me of her. I went with her sometimes
when she used to go grocery shopping. I missed her so much.

When we enter the shop, I smelled a smell. It smelled like Bella but a little different. Maybe I just smelled things now. Or I’m probably imaging things. That’s until I heard Alice say something that took my breath
away.

“Bella? Bella is that you?”

I froze. I didn’t know why Alice would say her name. I slowly turned around to face Alice, Rosalie, and Jasper staring at the most beautiful face. My Angel. My Bella. BELLA. She is a vampire. I could tell that. She was
just unbelievably stunning. She was about 5’7 now instead of 5’4. Her hair grew
longer and darker. Her body was more slender. She was gorgeous. I couldn’t
believe my eyes.

She was shocked to see us. We just kept on staring at each other. I also noticed that she kept her eyes off of me and stared at the other three. All of us had the same shocked expression on our faces. None of seemed
to know what to do or what to say.

I took a second to read my family’s thoughts.

*Wow I can’t believe it. It’s Bella. She changed. She looks beautiful. I had to admit she kind of did look beautiful more than me. I feel so bad for not getting to know her when she was a human. But I want to have
another chance with her. Only if she allows…*
Rosalie.

*OMG. It’s Bella. She is a vampire. She looks amazing – of course. I need to apologize for her birthday. I shouldn’t have lost control. If I didn’t then none of this may have happened. It was my entire fault. Now that
she is a vampire, I can finally be near her and my control did get better in
the past few years but it’s not the best yet. I missed her so much…*
Jasper.

*OH MY GOD!!! It’s BELLA. She is alive or at least a vampire. I missed her so much. My best friend is back. No my SISTER is back. She is standing in front of my eyes. I just can’t believe this is happening. I missed
her so much. We could have been together today only if it weren’t for Edward.
She could have been with us. Ahh… I just missed her so much…*
Alice.

After a while Bella finally spoke.

“Umm… Hi.” She said with an unsure voice.

“Bella. OMG it’s you Bella. I can’t believe it. I missed you so much.”

Alice squealed and suddenly ran into her giving her a tight hug. She just stood there frozen. Alice dropped her hands immediately after she noticed that Bella wasn’t hugging her back. I could see the hurt written all
over her face.

“I’m sorry Bella –” Alice wasn’t even done when she was cut of by Jasper.

“Bella WE all very sorry. I’m sorry about what happened on your birthday. If I didn’t lose control then none –” Now Bella cut him off.

“Hey, I never blamed any of it on you. It’s just how life used to be for me.” Her voice was like ringing bells.

“Bella what happened with you?” Rosalie asked.

I noticed that Bella had a confuse face now. She was clearly thinking about Rosalie. After all this was her first time when Rose talked to her. All of a sudden Bella’s face turned into horror, fear and shock. She was staring
behind us.

Then I heard another beautiful voice. The voice was cheerful and it was coming from behind us.

“Mommy, mommy, I’m here” There was a little girl running straight into Bella.

Did she just call Bella ‘mommy’? What the… Bella had a shocked face and so did the rest of us. But our faces were a different type of shock then Bella’s. Her shock was as if she didn’t want us to know about
something. And I had a feeling it was about the little girl.

“Mommy?” Alice asked.

“Umm…” Was all Bella said.

”””””””””dahjuhfoiy 

”Mommy, who are they?” The little girl asked Bella.

She was pulling Bella down. Bella bent down and scooped her up. Then the little girl whispered to Bella although we could already hear her.

“Mommy, they don’t look nice. They look scary. What are they doing here with you?”

We were still staring at Bella. Bella just stood there with a mixed expression. Then her cell rang. She carefully placed the girl down and reached for her cell from her purse and answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey Bella. What’s wrong with you? Did something happen? Is Ren fine?”

On the other side of the phone there was a lady speaking. And who is Ren?

“Ash everything is fine and she is fine. She is in front of me right now.” Bella answered back.

So the lady on the phone was Ash and the little girl was Ren. Those are short names for their real name.

“Bella you don’t sound as if everything is FINE. What happened?” Ash asked.

“I’ll tell you later. I have to go. I’m in a grocery store and I need to get Ren home. She is starving. I’ll call you back. Kay?” Bella answered back.

“Kay but remember to call. Bye.”

“Bye”

She shut the cell and looked around. Maybe for the little girl or Ren. I noticed that there was shock on her face when she didn’t see the girl. Bella turned around and sighed in relief. I saw the little girl helping
an old lady with picking something up from the ground which the old lady had
dropped.

“Ahh… thankyou so much. What is your name?” The lady asked politely. *What a sweet child. I wonder who her mother is.*

“My name is Renesmee.” The girl answered in a sweet voice.

“You know you are a wonderful child. Where is your mother?”

Bella walked towards them, completely ignoring us.

“That would be me.” Bella answered the lady.

The lady turned around to look at Bella. She gasped.

*OH MY. Poor child. She is only looks 18 or 19 years old and she has a 4 year old daughter. I wonder what happened with her. Poor girl and teenager relationships.* The lady’s thoughts.

“Oh. Well… I must say you have an extremely wonderful daughter. She is very helpful.” The lady said this while looking at Renesmee who just grinned widely.

“Thankyou. Umm… Ren I think we should get going now.” Bella said to her

“Yes mommy lets go. Bye.” Ren said while waving towards the woman.

She waved back. They made are way back to the cart. Bella noticed us standing in the exact spot.

“Umm… I have to go.”

Bella said and then turned her back at us. Then Alice went and grabbed Bella’s wrist to stop her. Bella turned around to see us.

“Bella, you can’t just leave. We need to talk.” Alice pleaded.

“Ahh… Alice there isn’t really anything to talk about.” Bella answered.

“Yeah there is a lot to talk about.” Alice didn’t give up.

“Not now.”

“Why not now. It isn’t a bad day.”

I could see that Bella was getting angry now. And I was right.

“Alice, she needs to eat.” She said in a hard tone.

Everyone was shocked. There was a complete silence for a while until Ren broke it.

“Mommy, I don’t like them. I think they are dangerous. They are …” Ren trailed off while she was whispering in Bella’s ear.

This was my turn to talk. I had to talk.

“Bella –” She flinched when I said her name. Everyone noticed but I didn’t stop.

“Sorry. Umm… as I was saying… Would you please give us some time so we can talk? Please?” I begged her.

After a minute, I heard her heavily sighed in defect.

“Fine but I need her to eat something and I need to make a quick call. Then I will be able to go with you.” She said while walking to the cashier.

We all followed her. After the cashier was done she walked outside to her car – black jaguar. She placed all the groceries into the back. Then she walked over and place the girl in her car seat. After she was done, she
turned towards us.

“Umm… You guys can give me your home address and I’ll be there.” She said in an unsure voice.

“How about we follow you to your house and then after you are done, you can follow us to our house.” Jasper answered. She just stared at him. “If you like.” He added.

“Umm… I guess that is okay. Umm… you should get your car and follow me.” She said while walking to the driver’s seat.

We walked to Jasper’s Mercedes. When everyone was in, both of the cars pulled out of the parking lot and were heading towards Bella’s house.

i noe its been a while ... plz ignore any grammar errors...

and please do give me ur feed back through replies

enjoy ....

I dont noe y it didnt allow me to post all this as one ... cuz now dis site has a limit .. :p

OKAY i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! thxs for finally posting again i thought we lost you!!!!! cant wait for more!!!!!! plz post soon!!!!!!
Awesome!!!!

omg!

i love it <3

please post more soon! :)

I loved it!!! Please keep me posted!!! :)
OH MY GOODNESS! THAT WAS GREAT! I WANTED MORE! WOW THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
Love it!!!!!!! Please write soon!!!!!! Wow what an interesting way to see each other again. Hope everything works out. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!

woot woot!
amazing as usualllll <3 :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service