The Twilight Saga

I have some free time. If anybody has a story or FF that needs a banner I could make u one. There easy and I don't charge (LOL) But here are somethings I have made...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are only some that i made!

If u give me the link to your story and a little summary i can read it and make one. They won't take me that long. if u have any ideas for it, quotes, picutures. Who you want it by? And yah if u don't like it you don't have to keep it.

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

okay thanks
if it's not a bother can i have another one?
Title: lasting love
Author:Bella C. Cullen
i dont have a qoute yet it's about Bella and she has a baby and no friends then the cullens come and want to be her friend will bella execpt them or not read to find out and thanks and if you dont have time to do it it's fine
oh and dont worry take your time
Sorry! My computer froze last night! I will post yours today sometime! I promise!
Im staring yours right now! Sorry im taking so long! :)
Here ya go!

Yes/no/Edit???
Title- Could It Really Be You
Author- Bella Pattinaon
Link- http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/could-...
Hi everyone! Im going away from the rest of weekend until monday (I have to be home in time for the kids choice awards! :) But I will get started on your banners soon! I promise!

XOXOX,
Karley
Im starting on banners now! :D
It would be awesome if you could make one for my story called Moonlight( A Nessie Story) and if you need more done I could send you more chapters i've already written

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service