The Twilight Saga

Bella & Edward love story!!!

Bella is a vampire that lives alone, but forges her school papers considering she is 17. She lives in an abandon forest close to Forks High School. Edward is in a steady relationship with Tanya and they live with Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, and Carlisle. Would Edward be interested sinse shes the first vampire that goes to Forks High School, drinks animal blood thats outside of his family and he cant read her mind? Would the Cullen clan be curious about Bella? Or would they think that Bella will cause trouble?

It's my first ff, so please tell me what you think. :)

Views: 1882

Replies to This Discussion

Luv it ...
Plz post more soon
Okay everyone I am so sorry that I broke my promises to write. I feel very bad for not writing! I'm going write tonight and PST tomorrow. I know I have said in he past I would but I am determined to write. I'm very sorry for the wait. Please forgive me.

~Alice Cullen**{Elite Pack}
Chapter 6 Part 1
Edward's POV

I was the first person to enter the class. I looked at the board already knowing we had assign seats. I looked at all the names, seeing who would be in this class. My eyes got locked onto a name that was next to mine. I'd never heard of her so she had to be the new student and I was hoping that it was her. People started coming into the classroom
. I was questioning what I was going to say her. At some point of our conversation I would have to ask her to hang out to get to know her better. I still didn't understand what Alice and Jasper said. How could I be in love with someone I didn't even know? I'm already with Tanya and I love her despite her flaws. When Tanya and I met, I thought she was the one by now I'm not so sure. I was completely confused on what to do with Tanya if I left her for another vampire. Then Mike's thoughts yelled in my mind.
'Yes!!! Bella is in this class! I hope she sits next o me! She's so hot! I wonder if I asked her out, what would she say?'

My head suddenly looked at the door, she was just nearly entering the room. She looked at me then the board, looking for her name. She started walking toward our table, her hair blew into my direction as she sat down. It was the most sweetest scent I ever smelled. I wondered what she smelled like when she was a human. Then Mike again started yelling but in my direction! 'Man! Why does she gotta sit with Cullen! He better not try to make a move on her! She is mine Cullen!' I couldn't help but laugh! As soon as I started laughing, Bella looked at me questioningly. I knew this was my chance to talk to her.

"Haha sorry I wasn't laughing at you. Im Edward Cullen. What's your name?" I asked curiously.

" I'm Isabella, but I go by Bella." She said with a smile. By god, she was beautiful. And her voice was like musical bells.

" Well it's nice to meet you Bella." I had no idea what else to say. I don't know why but I was nervious. I wanted to know if she is actually the one for me.

The teacher started talking about our work for the day. Some lab on Mitosis, but I could really care less on the work, my mind was elsewhere. Once we were off Bella didn't say anything. Was it that she was nervous like me or did she not feel the connection I felt? We did the work as if the other person wasn't there. I don't know what it was but I felt as if she and I could read each others mine. By yet I couldn't hear one word from her mind. It felt so natural. Once we were done, I had to talk to her again.

" Bella, I know we dont really know each other all that well but do you think we could hang out after school? Cause it's obvious we're not human and I'd like to talk about it." I asked her nervously and to low
For any human to hear.

" Yes, where?" She asked questioningly. She said yes to me! I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

" Umm. How about after school? I'll find you and we could see then. The weather later today would be somewhat sunny. Is hat okay?" Shifting my weight uncomfortably wait for her reaction.

" Yes Edward. I'd like that. I have gym last period so you can find me there." I loved the way she said my name. She sounded so proper and it was impressive.

" Yes I'll find you." I said with a smile on my face(my crooked smile). Then her scent started to get to me. And I couldn't just hug her to keep that oder with me. Everybody here knew I was with Tanya. Tanya! I completely forgot about her. I had to leave before I got to involved with Bella. Finally the bell rang. I didn't even say bye to her. I left the room in vampire speed, knowing that nobody but Bella would notice.

It was my off period so I sat in my car. Tryng to think. I nearly knew Bella but yet I felt as if I've known her forever. But there was Tanya in the situation. I couldn't just leave her. She was not only my mate but family. If I had to choose which mate between Tanya and Bella, Bella would win. But that if Bella would have me.

Suddenly the bell rang for school to be over. Alice was the first one at the car knowing my plans.
"Go ahead. I'll tell Tanya you went hunting or something. Go get to know Bella." Alice said with a smirk and she winked at me.
"Oh thank you Alice. You're the greatest. I knew there was a reason why your my favorite sister." I said with a giggle.

Then I got out of the car and walked to the gym doors to see Bella.

****************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the long wait and if it is boring. Hope to post the rest of the chapter tomorrow :)

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Me Updated..and Hurry!!

--KITKAT

Thank you everyone for liking this story.
This is soooool good!
Love it post more soon please

Okay, I saw that you read my story and you wanted me to keep you updated soooo I went to go add you, then I saw you have two stories and I LOVE THEM BOTH please update soon!!!!!

Great story!

Post more soon!

**new reader** luv it wow im speechless now i forgot what to say thats how good it is
Sorry for the long wait, here it is.

Ch.6 part 2 Edward's POV

Then I got out of the car and walked to the gym doors to see Bella. Before I got there, Bella was already there waiting for me. I felt bad not being here sooner. No woman should ever wait on a man!

"Hello Bella" I loved her name already.
"Hi Edward. What's the plan for today?" She asked.
"Well I wanted to go to this one place it's really beautiful so we can just talk." I smiled as I imagined her being in the meadow with me.
"Oh are you talking about the meadow? I love that place. Yes I wanna go!" She sounded really excited. But how did she do that?
"Okay, let's go." I said breathless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We soon arrived at the meadow. We decided to sit in the middle of it with the flowers across from each other.
"So Bella why don't you tell me about your self." I asked hoping she knew what I meant.

"Well I'm seventeen. I only drink the blood of animals. I was turned in 1921 on accident I guess you could say. What about you Edward? " she asked.

"Well im also seventeen. My family and I only drink on the blood of animals. I was turned in 1918 dieing of a Spanish influenza. I have a special talent, I can read people's minds-"

"Wait, are you saying you can read my mind?" She questioned. She looked irritated and a bit worried. Oh, she thought I could read hers. I wondered why she looked worried about her thoughts. What I wouldn't do just to hear a little from her mind.

"Bella, you didn't let me finish. I can read people's minds, but not yours. As if there is some sort of barrier outside your head, not letting me in." I admitted.

"Oh I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." She explained.

"You know you're the first person that's ever been here with me?" I asked to make conversation.

"Oh really? I thought you would've brought your mate here before." She said with a horrible expression on her face. I guessed she was jealous or was that just me imagining? I would have never thought to bring Tanya here, she just wasn't special enough and I knew she wouldn't really enjoy it here.

"Oh yeah, Tanya. Umm no I've never showen her this place. Im surprised you knew about it."

"Oh I just live about seven miles away from here."

"Seriously? I do too with my family. Our new neighbor moved in yesterday but I guess they didn't have time to say hi." I said questioning who they would be and if my family has meat them yet.

"Oh. Im sorry, that was me. I was busy unpacking my things and making sure everything was ready for today."

"Well Bella I know we just met but would you like to come over to my house to meet my family? I bet they would love to meet you." I hope she says yes.

"Yes Edward. I'd love to." I just met this girl today and she already said yes to me twice.

"Just let me go to my house and change from my school clothes." I didn't understand why she needed to change, she loomed beautiful, she could wear the most out of style clothes or rags and I would still find her the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Bet I'd beat you to your house Bella. " I said with a smile. I had to wink at her after I said that just to tease her. She just loomed shocked at what I did and I just had to laugh at her expression. She then shook her head and looked at me blankly. Then opened her mouth to speak.

"Your on Edward." Bella shared as she came to my side to start the race. I knew I was going to beat her because I was the fast vampire out of all the vampires I knew.

"On your mark, get set, GO!!!!!!" I yelled. As soon. As I said go she room off. I was definitely surprised how fast she was, she was beating me. The race was almost over and I decided to step up my speed a bit. But as soon as I increased my speed, she decided to go faster too. She was a good five feet in front of me with her house in seeing view. We finally made it to her house. She was the first vampire to beat me at running.

"Gosh Bella your really fast." I said.

"Thank you Edward. Your not so bad yourself."

"Wait til my family hears that I lost in a running race. Now what is my punishment Bella?" I said while laughing.

"Well we could always keep the race a secret. Punishment? What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Well since you beat me, I have to give you something." I said wondering what she would want.

"Edward, you don't have to give me something." She admitted. But I wanted to give her something. Something that she would remember me for.

"Yes I do Bella." The way she said my name made me get tingled in my stomach that I have never felt. After a few moments she finally looked me in the eyes, I bent my head down and kissed her on the cheek. As my lips touched her cheek I felt a shot of electricity through me. Did she feel it? Was I the only one getting these feelings? She smelled so sweet and soft. I started to wonder how her lips would feel against mine. Stop! When I realized I was going to find the answer to my question, I finally came back to reality.

"Oh Bella. Im so sorry, I don't know what came over me." I suddenly got scared on what she was going to say. I didn't want this to ruin our brand new friendship.

"Its okay Edward. Truth is, I liked it. We are going to have more races where I win." She skilled devilishly at me.

"Here, how about we make a deal? Whoever looses has to give the other something?" I hoped she liked that idea.

"Okay Edward. Deal." She said with a smile. "Now let me go freshen up and I'll be at your house in a little bit."

"Okay, yes. I'll see you later Bella."

"See you later Edward." Now I knew what Alice meant. I was already in love with Bella. I couldn't wait til tonight to see her again. I then thought about Tanya. Uh-oh what was I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!!!!! I promise to write soon!!!!! The next chapter is when she meets the Cullen's!!!!! Will Tanya be nice to Edwards new friend?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service