The Twilight Saga

Hi everyone. This is a story about the ending of Breaking Dawn, and Renesmee and Jacob run away thinking that the Cullens really did die. But they didn't, so here's chapter one! Tell me what you think! Thanks! By the way, I don't own any of the Twilight characters! That belongs to Stephenie Meyer.

Chapter One- The Louvre

RPOV/BPOV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was seven years ago today. I am all grown up now. I live incagnito with Jacob. We are on the run, running from being detected by anyone from our kind. We feel are currently being tracked by someone, or some people. Right now, we are in an apartment in Paris, Clair De Lune is on repeat on my iPod, and we are mourning. Jacob and I are sitting side by side, tears rolling out of both our cheeks, because my family died seven years ago, thanks to the Volturi. We are sitting silently, feeling like nothing is going right in the world. We have yet to find Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper and tell the terrible news, if they care...

"Nessie? Would a trip to the Louvre help?" Jacob finally asked.

The Louvre has been my current obsesion. I knew he just wanted to make me feel better.

"Sure, yeah, that'd be nice." He stood up, tears stained both our faces, and he held out his hand to help me up.

"Thanks, should we just walk? It's not to far." I asked, we currently lived two blocks from the Louvre, and five blocks from Notre Dame, and across the Seine was the Effiel Tower.

"Anything for you Nessie."

We started walking out the door to a cloudly day in Paris. We descened the outdoor staircase and walked to the Louvre.

We made it and entered. Every time I came, I always fall in love with the artwork all over again.

"This place is so beautiful, all this artwork, even the Mona Lisa. Gosh, it's amazing. Isn't it Jake?"

"You sure are right about that Ness."

We strolled the halls of the artwork and gazed at every painting, this trip was really starting to help.

I was wondering away from Jacob, I knew I would catch up with him later. I started to wonder even more around and smelled something amazing, vague, and breathtaking. I couldn't put my finger on it. Worried it might be another vampire, I started to walk away before they could catch my scent. I followed Jacob's scent back to him.

"Jacob, I think another vampire is here."

"I do too. We need to go now."

"Agreed." We were going to make another clean getaway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Edward!" I yelled across our Parisin lawn.

"Yes love?" We were still searching for Renesmee and Jake, along with Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett.

"Maybe they're at the Louvre? Or the Effiel Tower. I don't know, we don't even know that they're HERE! It's been SEVEN YEARS! SEVEN! It's not fair. I can't stand it, the thought of Nessie out here in the world without us. I just need to find them. Even if they would rather be away from us, I need her to know that we are here, in open arms for her and Jake to come back." I felt like sobbing tearless cries.

"Love, I know it's been hard to be away without them. And the fact we haven't found them yet, but remember she's got your brains and my speed. We will find her. That is a promise Bella. We have forever to find her." He kissed me, and embraced me. I felt much better.

"But while we are here, can we go to the Louvre?" I asked.

"Of course, do you want to go with just me, or with the peanut gallery too?"

"I HEARD THAT!" Alice and Emmett shouted from the house.

"I'll take the peanut gallery. I love you, but still, we shouldn't leave them out." He laughed and took my hand as we walked to the front of our house to meet up with the rest of the Cullens.

We together walked to the Louvre on this cloudly day. I leaned my head into Edward's shoulder as we entered the Louvre.

"Okay, here's the plan, we are going to divide and conquer. I have a feeling the two are here." Alice said, she's been the one leading us toward them this whole time.

"Yeah, me too. I'm getting a big feeling they are, or were here." Edward said.

"You really think so?" I looked up into Edward's amber eyes and looked hopefull.

"I really do," He leaned down and kissed me until Emmett ruined the moment and went, "Ewwwwww!!!" So immature.

Edward and I played the part of being the French here, looking at random pieces of artwork. I was just standing there, and I caught onto a scent, a particular scent, it smelled almost, but not quite Nessie's scent.

"Edward, do you smell that too?"

"Yes, that smells almost like, Nessie, but it's not."

"Yes, I was thinking the same."

"Bella, it's time to track." We took each other's hands and started to follow the scent.

Views: 31

Replies to This Discussion

why haven't you added more to the story...it is a wonderful read so far...can't wait for more to come....this is great....I hope they find them..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service