The Twilight Saga

>>Hey Guys, I decided to put up some music- check it out!

Banners: Btw, If your banner isn't shown here, it will be displayed on my homepage.
I love them all so much =]

>> BY The Wunderfullll!!!....MIffi-B

>> By Me. :D
-----

<
By the wondefulll, Jessica Pearce :)

More Banners:

From the beautiful... Mishelle XD

By the Bestest- Tracy :)

Mary

Racheal's

Renesmee Cullen <3

=] CM

CHECK OUT MY SURVEY:http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/7ABEF2FB387FDF62/
-------------

Heyy all. This is my second fanfic but I think It's better than the first. Not sure, you tell me.

What if Jacob imprinted on someone before Nessie was even born? What if that girl was due to become a vampire? Would he stay with her, or run away?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1- The Cullen’s

I woke early- the grey light filtering through the window separating my mind from the joyful dreams. I groaned wistfully. Life was hard, dreary, and pointless. Sleep was easier, nightmares went over better. I got up and drifted out to the kitchen, dragging my feet. Even though I was only thirteen, I had been raised independently and now I was pretty much my own parental guardian. But school was my freedom, my outburst from hell.
Shoving money, food and extra clothes into my school pack, I locked the door behind me and walked carefully down the steep drive. You never knew, today may just be the day I caught my nerve to run away.

Looking back and knowing what the future held for me, I’m not sure whether or not I would do this day differently- stay home from school, run far away from Forks. Because this day changed me dramatically, by both saving me and killing me. This is the worst, best, strangest, most horrifying and wonderful day in my entire life.

This is the day I met the Cullen’s.

I arrived at ‘Forks High’, my first day as a freshman. For some reason, I didn’t seem as excited as the passing kids. Maybe because I was all through convinced that this development wouldn’t influence my life- no improvements made, no downgrades necessary.
But one thing did set in- this was a bigger school, with different routes and a whole of strangers. And these factors really don’t help when you get yourself lost. So there I am, walking around in circles like a blind idiot, concentrating more on my half-drawn map than where my feet where heading, when I run head first into something really hard. I was thinking more a pole or a brick wall, so when a hand extended down to assist me, I was fairly surprised. Raising my head slowly- embarrassed by my display of clumsiness- my eyes graced the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen! My mouth dropped open and I couldn’t remember quite how to close it again.

“Sorry. That was entirely my fault.”
The boy admitted, pulling me up with ease. His tousled, brown-bronze hair stood in contrast against the impossibly pale skin, his eyes were butterscotch gold and his crooked smile melted my mind into tiny, slushy pieces. He was tall, his voice velvet smooth. Not a line on his face was out of place- an angel’s complexion.

“No. That…that’s fine.” I stuttered. He looked from my map to my confused frown and laughed.

“Lost?”
I tried to smile back, but the overwhelming embarrassment warped it into a grimace. I was having trouble looking at him, even though I hated to steer my gaze from his delightful appearance.

“Yeah, actually. Just a bit. Any idea where block 2 may have got to?” My shot at humour seemed to work- he chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah I’ll take you. It’s Edward by the way.” He introduced himself and I scrambled to recover my name.

“Oh! Abbie.”
He laughed at my hesitation followed by a quick fluster of speech.
We walked along, Edward making fluid conversation the whole way. I talked back, but only short, shy replies. He seemed rather amused by my ever flushing cheeks, my quickening heartbeat and carried a smug, all-knowing grin.

“You know, I think Bella will like you. You remind me of her very much.”

“Bella?” I asked, confused.

“My girlfriend.” He announced, watching my expression carefully. I couldn’t hide my disappointment and it was as clear as glass on my face. His eyes widened with light shock but the smile didn’t loosen as he tousled my hair. Then I couldn’t help my heart jumping with joy- I reminded him of his girlfriend! Wow! No way!
Edward seemed to hear that jolt, guess my thoughts, and his amusement grew considerably.

“Oh well, here you are.” He gestured to a door on the left, a room already packed full with my chattering classmates. I didn’t remember informing him of my exact destination, but how could I complain against his kind assistance?

“Thanks again Edward, you’re a life saver!”

“No problem.” He waved, turning to walk back the way we’d come.

Lunch time came and I began pushing my way through the bustling crowds, being shoved back three paces for each one I attempted to take. I kept an eye out for Edward, longing to run into him again.
Finally, I made it into the cafeteria, miraculously alive, and made my way over to the food court.

Everybody knows the haunting stories of freshmen’s being dunked down toilet seats and thrust into garbage bins- how the older ones loved to taunt us. I was positive I would attract a target soon enough, placed square upon my back.
My pale skin and long, pitch black hair made me hard to miss- everyone in forks was light skinned from lack of sunlight, but I took it to a whole new level. I wore all black and I doubted I owned any other wardrobe colours.
So when I saw the group of boys watching me, I knew exactly what the wanted. They were tenth graders at least, punching clenched fists menacingly into their palms. I sighed, taking as long as I could the lunch line. I noticed them getting impatient, which would only make for more aggressive play, so I stepped out and walked along- waiting for them to follow.

“Ouch.” I reflexively screeched as they pulled me back, dropping my lunch tray with a soft clatter. Oh no! Not the toilet! I could probably handle being dumped into a pile of rotting fish tricks, but I would rather not be half drowned in a boy’s lavatory.
The weird thing is, no-one ever tried to help me. They just freely dragged me by the jacket out the cafeteria door.
No one until…

“I think you should let her go.” The deep, warning menace immediately set off a flow of relief in my mind.

“Edward!” I gasped as the gang scattered, trembling under Edward’s glare, leaving me on the cold cement, “Thanks!”

“Ha! As if I was going to let them take you!” His crooked smile had me tripping. I couldn’t help admiring his beauty.

“E…everybody else did.” I gasped, stuttering again.
He frowned, somewhat confused.

“You’re a bit too young to be after me aren’t you?”
I gasped, thinking I’d been admiring him out loud. Had I?
Just then a girl slightly past Edward’s age came to sand by his side, putting an arm around his waist.

(Sorry nothing much happens, it's kind of just the intro)
Please read and comment :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come chat:

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Views: 710

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to apologise yet again... I have been gone from the site for a while now..
But I'm glad to say I'm back... Well, I hope I am...
Awakening Day shall be updated ASAP and I would like to thank some of you for your patience and some of you for your flattering impatience. HAHA

Xx
Chapter 57
Seth’s POV

“I can’t believe you did that!’ Abbie smiled wistfully, wrapping herself cosily under my arm as we walked joyously down the deserted hallway.
I had never spoken out so rebelliously before, but I would do it any day for her, no matter the time, no matter the consequences. I beamed inside, just seeing her eyes sparkle with such amusement, and knowing I was the source.

I felt a sudden urge to make her laugh, and decided upon a childish game, kissing her smugly on the cheek and with a show of my tongue, I skidded down the ramp and out of site. Hearing her quickening pace pursue, I slipped around the corner, planning to frighten her…

Chuckling to myself, I backed along the corridor blindly, absently feeling behind for obstacles. I jumped, snapping around as my back came in contact with an over-refrigerated temperature and a rotting rat stench burned inside my nose. The bloodsucker held up in a peaceful surrender, though I didn’t feel the urge to attack. He was pale, with Cullen coloured eyes, though completely unfamiliar.
“What the-” I blurted out, taken off guard, but he silenced me shortly.
Edging around me, towards the corner of the bricks, he held his breath and watched something at a point with immense anticipation. It was probably minutes past before I moved to join him… I was too busy swimming within my own curious thoughts to even consider what exciting or horrible objects lay in his sight.
Not knowing why, I stayed silent and snuck to his side, poking my head around into the open space and emitting a small gasp. What my eyes met made my hands shake and my heart pound. Abbie was scrunched on the ground, obviously awaiting my appearance, suspecting an oncoming fright.
But it wasn’t me approaching from behind… red hair, deathly skin, blood red eyes… Brenton.
I attempted to leap forwards but the somewhat friendly bloodsucker held me back, pinning me against the wall and gagging me with his hand. I resisted the urge to bit it off as he muttered under his breath.

“He shall not hurt her now. Be patient, for we shall cut them off at the hill!”

I sneered, spitting in his pretty face “Who are you?”

“Eli. No need to tell me your name, you filthy mutt. Do not fight me; I am trying to help save a life here!” He growled, hissing the word ‘mutt’ closer than I appreciated. I closed my eyes momentarily, restricting my thoughts to see who the real enemy in this situation should be…
Breathing heavy, I nodded and Eli relaxed his restraint, going back to his watch. I almost broke several times, inducing guilt as she screamed my name, begging for assistance. I growled silently, clenching my fists around the sturdy metal poles. Brenton snapped up, catching site of us both... we crouched defensively, but he didn’t attack, only grinned sadistically and flung the small human body over his shoulder and flew into the distance.
Not even checking for authorisation, I flung myself in pursuit, careful to keep a little to the side, within their peripheral vision. As we sprinted further away from the institution, I made one astonishing leap, phasing, letting the aching growl rip from my chest. We were at the top of the hill within seconds, heading to our dead end… I couldn’t go past here or suspicions would arise at the giant wolf whirling through the streets.
Eli flew ahead, reaching his target and throwing red head to his knees, sending Abbie flying through the air. Brenton was flung across the ground in his single moment of weakness, ending up several metres from where his prey had crash landed in the thick, green grass.

“I’ll take Abbie! Finish him!” Eli ordered of me. I flexed and sprinted to where the confused figure of burning flames was getting to his feet, eying the young girl struggling to rise only seconds away from his reach. As he took that one, short, delicate step in gain, I pounced, colliding with his rock hard side in the same instant Abbie was knocked to the ground.

Brenton looked up at me and laughed hideously. “I thought I smelled a pup!” He chuckled, out of place for his current situation. I was on my back within seconds, snarling like a hopeless cat, fighting against a hopeless restraint.
“Look dog! I’m not here to fight you, If I was, you’d already be dead” He sneered cockily. “I wasn’t even here to harm your precious human… only to deliver a message…”
I barked incomprehensible threats, struggling pathetically.
“Tell Edward, I’ll be watching you. Every single one of you! And maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday...I’ll pick each of you off until he’s standing, alone!

I snarled and Brenton straightened up, turning ignorantly. I bent into a defensive crouch, but as I charged, he disappeared. He just zoomed into non-existence. Looking around, my eyes lay upon Abbie, face down in the grass close by, Eli sitting on her back, fighting effortlessly against her struggles.
Without even having to order the system, I returned to human form, slipping on the shred of pants I had managed to recover in my haste and sprinted to my angel’s side. She was lashing out, trying to get the heavy weight to remove themselves to no prevail. Eying my approach, Eli slide off her and straightened up, sighing sympathetically at the force he had had to use on a ‘lowly human’. Abbie flinched blindly at my touch, instantly cracking and beginning to shake, sobbing through all the shock and confusion.
She jumped up, prepared to feebly attack, but unexpectantly found me instead, knocking into my chest and soaking me with tears.

I held her tight, stroking her hair softly. She stayed completely still, except for minimal sobs and shakes. I heard Eli growl softly and looked up. Edward was walking towards us at a dragging human pace, looking a little wary and ashamed. I wondered why, but Eli already seemed to know.
“Where were you?” He snapped, walking straight up to him and shoving him hard in the chest. Edward snarled and pushed him back.

“Brenton was after me… not any of you. It would have only made it worse if I showed up… He would of harmed her to get to me if he knew I was here”

“Oh, and kidnapping her is much better!” Eli snarled, shaking his head.
“Now if you’ll excuse me, I better go before she starts asking questions about me!”

I looked at Abbie, and back at them, instantly knowing how isolated she must feel everyday. Did they not realise she was here? Was she simply a stationary object to them, living only so they could save her life? Did they not know she could hear them, and had a right to know what they were discussing?
It was her life at danger! And she should know who was protecting her!
I wanted to yell at them, to scream and demand they tell her everything about them! She didn’t even realise she was living with blood-lusting creatures of darkness! She didn’t even realise why she was coming so close to death every second week! But I didn’t scream, or shout, or demand anything.
I stayed quiet and listened to them argue, holding her in my arms and being quite thankful she knew everything about me…

Oh my gosh! What is it? A bird... No a plane! No ITS AN UPDATE!! W-o-W!!!
Hahaaa. Bet cha haven't seen one of those around here for a while :P
wow it took a while for u to update. xD
oh well. great job! please write more soon! : D
I know! I'm sorry all! I've been away for SO long!
My mind space is just totally wacked right now!
:D ekkkkkkk.
L.O.V.E.D it mayneeee <3
totally awesome... i have missed this story !
lol

update again soon... dont leave us hanging again.... torture :(
love ya

<3
oh yay i read it it's real good thanks for finally writting an other chapter i was going crazzy waiting for it. can't wait for the next one.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back on this website yesterday and I re-read the entire story just to find out that you haven't been posting sense FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im about to scream the story is sooooo good and you stopped.......... Please start posting again, I might cry if you don't
Hugs
<3 Morgan

Oh my gosh, Guys. I know you won't believe this... Hell, I don't even know if anyone follows this anymore

But if anyone does, please Reply :) ... I'm coming back ! :D I'm gonna start righting and updating , Regularly. I promise! 

(: But I need advice, should I start a new discussion and we can re-live the whole adventure again [Just admit, you have no idea what happened at the start] , Or is everyone cool with me going ahead? :) 

Get back to me, please !

Ahhhh yey!!!

Its been SO long!

I think you should start a new descussion and re-post what you have so you get more readers and also coz i duno bout anyone else but i cant remember everythink that happened but i know that it was amazing :D!!

EKKK...i cant wait! :3

Luv ya<3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service