The Twilight Saga

This is a story about Bella as a child read to find out what happens next.

please enjoy.

~Little Ms. Cinderella

banner made by- C.O.O.L

thanks so much :)

Baby Bella

Preface

Somethwings can't be explwained. And they do seem out of order. I kinda wemember how i ended here, but I'm happy here. All that i wemember was mommy singing to me and reading me books. And daddy cooking downsstwairs. I do miss her so much, and daddy to. I was two or three when they went bye bye up to heaven. And all that fire that was here. Mommy told me to run to save myself so i did. She told me everything was going to be ok. So i left running to find help.To save mommy and daddy. But i couldn't. That's when some very stwange lady found me. But I'm happy with my new family they love me and i love them well most of them do. Even though one thinks I'm a snobby bwrat, i still make fun of him. Wich is funny. Me, mine name is Bwella. But my full name is Isabwella Marwie Swan. I'm thwee years owld. I lost my parents they went bye bye, to heaven.

If you want updates please friend request me I never deny friend request it makes it easier for me please.

(read and comment)

(banners welcome)

Views: 1810

Replies to This Discussion

please write more i wanna know what happens!
ill probably post more in a few days

aww, I thought you wrote more when you posted this!

oh im sorry

but i promise that ill post more soon.

Amazing!!!!!!! <3

Awesome chapter!!!!

Chapter 2

&hearts; Bella's pov &hearts;

Mommy was reading me a book it was Cindewella. "The clock stroke midnight, and Cinderella ran to her coach." Then the alarm for the when smoke was ringing my mom, went downstairs. There was alott of smoke, then thier was a big bang. I went downstairs and there was alott of smoke. Momma was on the floor, she fell from the stairws.

And there was fire. I began to cough.

"Bella run, run as fast as you can darling save your self go honey now." Momma said.

"No momma i don't want to leave you here." I said. I ran to fine help, but i couldn't i was worried what if they went bye bye to heaven like nana Kathy. My grandma. I ran as far as my wittle legs could cawry me. But i stopped and began to cry.

"Hey thier little girl are you ok?" This wierd lady said.

"No my mommie and daddy went bye bye, an i have no one." I began to cry.

"Awww it's going honey, i will take care of you if you want." She said.

"Ok. You vwery pwetty." I said.

"Aww thank you, and what is your name?" She asked.

"My nwame is Bwella, but my full name is Isabwella Marwie Swan. And what is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Alice, but my full name is Mary Alice Brandon Cullen, but you can call me Alice." I said.

"You have the same nwame as me Marwie. Do you hwave any bwothers or Swister?" "Yes i do i have 2 brother's and 1 sister." She said.

"I want to go see them pwetty please. No wait what if they don't like me?" i said.

"They will honey don't worry about that." Awice said.

"Awice can you be my bwig swister pwease." "Sure honey, your gonna be my little sister." She said. I was glad she found me. She ran to the house when I began to moan. "Baby Bella what is wrong?"  She asked.  "My tummy feels wierd." Then I threw up she holded my hair up so it wouldn't get all soaked with the puke. "I sowwie i didn't mean to. Please don't be mad at me." I said.

"I can't be mad at you, your an angel sent from above. So adrobale with those big chocolate eyes." She said.  That what momma used to say. "Ok then can we go to your house now." "Baby Bella it's gonna be your house to now ok."

"Ok bwig swister." She walked all the way to the house. I saw the house and was amazed. "Awice are you a pwincess." "No sweetie. Now let's go inside to meet the rest of the family ok baby Bella." "Ok." We walked inside. and 2 ladies and a man were in the living room. "Alice where did you find this adorable little girl?" A lady said.

"I found her when her house was burning down sadly her parents didn't make it." Awice said.

"Aww your so adorable." This preety blonde said. "What is your name cutie pie.?" She asked.

"My nwame is Bwella. What is your nawme?" She asked. "Nice to meet you Bella, my name is Rosalie but you can call me Rose. And this is Esme and Emmett." She said.  "Ok Rwose, hi Esme, and Emm... Emm ..eett.. Emmie." I said. I clapped my hands and started giggling. "Rwose can yuo be my big swister like Awice? And Esme can you be my momma Esme? Emmie you are my bwig bwother ok." I demanded. "Sure of course." said Esme and she kissed my forehead. "Yes my little baby girl." Rose said. "Hell ya i have another baby sister." Emmett yelled. Rose smacked him in the back of the head. "I mean yes." He said. I started laughing. "Oh think that's funny do you." Emmett said. He took me out of Awice's arms and started tickling me. "NO Emmie stop, no i need to pee." I said. But Emmie didn't stop.

Then that's when it happened I peed my self. "Oopsies, im sorwwie, i didn't mean to it's all Emmie's fwalt." I pouted. "It's ok, Emmie will clean it up. Now let's go take you a shower." "Ok Awice." "Man why do i have to clean it up?" Emmie said.

"Because you made her pee herself." Rose said. "Rose can yuo please order some clothes for Baby Bella?" Awice said.

"Yeah sure and then tomrrow can we go on a shopping spree for Bella?" "Yes of course we can."

Awice took me upstairs to the bathroom, and put my clothes in the washer, Rose came up with some pj's of Camp Rock. She filled the tub and put in bubbles for me. I was so happy. After I  was done she put on my pj's and went to the washer to put my clothes in the dryier.

I was walking around the big house. I found this room with a piano, alot of music and books, and this big bed. I got ontop of it, and i drifted of to sleep.

&hearts; Alice's pov &hearts;

I ran upstairs, to find Bella sleeping in Edward's bed. Edward stood thier furious. "Alice what is this thing doing in my bed."

"This thing is a little girl, and she has lost her parents so she might stay with us." Edward looked very angry.

"Alice, take her back." Then i got a vission Edward was gonna attack Bella for her blood.

"Edward go leave now."

"I am not gonna do it Alice i am not gonna attack her i just want her to leave, and to get out of my bed."

"Awice?" Bella asked. "Awice who is this loud perwson? And why is he yelling look his hair looks like poopie hahaha. It'a alll ruined haha." I started laughing so much.

"This is Edward, my other brother." I said.

Edward crouch ready to attack. I got Bella, and ran away with her. "Emmett, Help, Edward, is, trying to eat Bella." I said.

Emmett got a hold of Edward. "Oh no you don't, Edward. You are not gonna eat my little sister now, if you do i will rip you apart. And will make all your pieces go to very far away places, and most of them are gonna be in animals stomachs. And then i will hang your head in my room, you might see things you do not want to see me and Rose doing. So it's your choice."

"Fine Emmett, let me go and ill go hunt." Edward walked away and ran out the door to the woods.

"Bella are you ok?" I asked her

"Yes Awice. but im so sleepy, can i sleep in your bed because i dont want poopy head to get mad at me and twy to eat me."

"Yes of course honey come on ill carry you." I picked her up and she imidatly fell asleep in my arms. I layed her down on my bed kissed her forhead. I covered her up and with the blankets. And walked downstairs.

I glanced at the clock it was 3:00. I heard Bella screaming. "Mommy Mommy." She yelled. Esme ran upstairs. I followed her. "Mommy. Mommy, the fire." She yelled. She was having a nightmare. "Bella sweetie, wake up it's alright it 's just a bad dream." Her eyes popped open. "Momma Esme i had a bad dweam. It's was scary." She cried.

"Bellsie it's ok were here othings gonna happen. How about this if you go to sleep right now tomorow i will take you to the store to buy you anyhting you want ok sweetie,"

I said. "Ok Awice i love you. I love you momma Esme." "I love you to sweetie." We both said. i layed her  down to sleep. "Awice can you stay with me please."

"Sure belsie." I layed down next to her.

Bella didn't wake up til 1:00 in the evenening. I went downsatirs to make her breakfast.

I heard a bang. "Awice. Help he's gonna eat me. Awice." I ran upstairs.

(hope you like it)

(banners welcome)

(i need more readers and comments :))

omg

amazing

love it

i like it so far plz keep me posted

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service