The Twilight Saga

Its an all human history---
Bella, Alice and rose are sisters. they are welthy and they move to New York to start in a new High School.
Their parents are charlie and renee and they are together, no divorce!
Edward, Emmet and Jasper also brothers they lived in New york all their lives and their parents are Esme and Carlisle. What happens when the girl's world and the boy's world collide?

Disclaimer: I do not own twilight at all, i whis I did throuh

Thank you Laura Lu for the banner I love it!

Thanks to ஐღLupeღஐ for this banner its amazing!

IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE ME A BANNER I WILL BE REALLY GLAD

Here we are. New York… I will miss the small town of Forks. Here we have a lot of sunny days which I’m not comfortable since I have lived all my life in a place were the clouds are always present. My name is Isabella, Isabella Swan. I’m 16 years old and I have two sisters. My big sisters’ name is Rosalie or much better Rose and she is 17. She is… is there a word that means much more than gorgeous? She has long blond hair and royal blue eyes. She is also the taller and for her luck she has all her curves in the right place. Then there is my little sister, Alice or how I have always called her aly, she is 16. She is very short. With short black hair and blue-green eyes. She has beautiful features pixie like. She is like our dresser because she loves fashion and loves going shopping. And finally me, I have waist length wavy chocolate brown hair, chocolate eyes and I’m not that taller but I’m not too short either. We are a wealthy family because mom and dad are the owners of all the Mc Donald’s all over the world. But my sisters and I don’t really like that food, we prefer something more healthier but, of course, we eat there whenever we want.
Today is Friday and in three days we are starting school. The New York high school (a/n: I created the name, I don’t know if it exists) It is the most important school there of course, but we really don’t care because if we can study well, then it’s okay. Still, our dad insists that we need to be in the most important school because the image is quite important. The reality is that we aren’t snobs (Rosalie seems but she hate them the most), we hate them, they are swallow and smug and don’t have any IQ.

“I’m really nervous” aly said
“Wow, the bubbly queen feels nervous! You know that everybody will love you after they meet you!” I calmed her
“Yeah Bella is right you have nothing to be worried about” rose continued
“Hi the pilot again, The flight will be arriving in fifteen” the pilot said in English and then Spanish and I think in French too.
“Oh! In fifteen minutes we will be walking in the splendid streets of the beautiful New York! Bella, Rose we have to go shopping almost twice a day, ok?” rose nodded eagerly. Of course, she also like going shopping, but I hate it it’s the hell for me I shook my head in disagreement.
“No! You are coming Bella please you know you like it but you are too stubborn to admit it!” The truth is that I like it and my sisters know that I have great taste when it comes to fashion but one thing is shopping with normal people and other is shopping with the two most shopaholic, craziest , never-ending energy people in the world
“I’m not stubborn and I’m not going”
“Yes you are! If not I’m going to tell daddy what you did the last summer” Oh I’m going to kill you Rosalie I thought staring at her.

Flashback
I was trying to work at one of the mc Donald’s when Jake –hate in my voice now- my ex came.
“Hello beautiful” he said
“Hey! How are you, love? What are you doing here?”
“Fine. I was walking here and there when I saw this Mc Donald’s and remembered that you were working here and I thought, hey why don’t I enter and say hi to my lovely girl? So here I’m”
“Aww you are so sweet!-kiss- do you want something?”
“Sure! Mmm…how about two Big Macs, big fries, a big coke, nuggets, onion rings and a chocolate sundae everything per three”
“Someone is starving? Okay, its 100 dollars (a/n: I don’t know how much it really cost so I am just guessing)
“Mmm love I forgot the money can you pay?” What! Its too much! How am I going to pay for it! And knock knock you are the man here you must pay the food not me!
“Mmm… Sure!”

Later at home

“Bella!” rose called
“What sis?” I was a little scared because her tone was a bit angry
“I know what you did! Why did you pay for everything you know dad is going to kill you!”
Oh gosh she knows!
“Shh! Rose dad doesn’t have to know” I tried to calm her down!
“What dad doesn’t have to know girls?” What the he**! Now Alice also know!
“Okay! Jacob asked me to pay his food and it was 100 dollars” I whispered
“And they say that blondies are the stupid ones!” Alice said
“Hey! I’m not stupid I’m smarter than most of the people in our new school! ” Rose defended her self
“Okay girls! Enough! we are going to make the sisters promise. You are not telling ANYONE about what happened today okay?”
“Okay “they said in unison.

End Flashback

“What!?! You make a promise!” They glared at me
“Okay! But just once a week, understood?” They nodded but I was a little worried, Alice had that evil look in her eyes that she had just when she is going to make someone suffer.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We went to our house which was in Stone street 585. It was a beautiful house and man! It was HUGE! We went to the kitchen and there was a note:

Girls,
We hope you like the house, your best friend Kim helped choosing it.
All the house is already cleaned up and everything is in place. You will know which room is for each one of you. The cars are in the garage we know you are going to love them!
Enjoy the house because is yours.
Love
Mom&Dad

P.S.: A maid will go to the house every day. But just to clean the house. You will cook and do the shopping and all that stuff, okay?

“okay, lets see, Im going to be the mechanic, Bella you are going to cook because everybody love your cooking and the shopping for food and Alice you will do the shopping for clothes, deal?” Rose said.

“Deal” we said.
“I want to see the cars, I choose first!” Rose always with the cars!
“Second” Alice said clapping
“ok the last car is mine!” I said a little frustrated, hope my car is a good one...

I went to my room to unpack my stuff. It was perfect. Most green, I love green! It was really big and bright! My bed was huge and soft, the way I love! I finished unpacking and went out to see my sisters with big grins like mine so I knew they loved their rooms. Rose’s was red and black and Alice was Pink and white.

“Why don’t we go to the beach? May be we can make some friends and relax under the sun, it was a long flight” rose asked
“Sure” alice said clapping and jumping. Why she is so exited all the time even for little things?
“why not” I responded

After half an hour we were changed in the outfits that Alice picked for us.
Rosalie: http://www.polyvore.com/rose_beach/set?id=10701959
Alice: http://www.polyvore.com/alice_beach/set?id=10701833
Bella: http://www.polyvore.com/bella_beach/set?id=10701705

They made my make up and then I put my hair in a pony tail like Alice and Rosalie.

We went to Rosalie’s car which was a Red Mercedes C63 and the only one with 4 seats. The beach was at 10 minutes from our house. When we arrived at the beach I was breathless. The place was beautiful, the sand soft and warm and the ocean was calm and a very deep blue color. My sisters were stunned like me and Alice was the first one to break the silence.
“sooo… what are we waiting! Come one, lets race, the first one undressed (with the swimsuits of course) and in the ocean wins” she said very excited.
“Ready” rose started
“Set” I followed
“GO” The three of us shouted at the same time. And for a moment I felt embarrassed cause a few people heard us and stared like we were crazy, but I didn’t mind.
I was undressed first, but, Alice was much faster than Rose and me so she was the first in the ocean and the winner of the race.
“haahahaha I won, you are so looser and I´m so winner ” Ali claimed.
We spent about an hour in the water laughing and pranking each other but we were stating to freeze so we got out of the water and went straight to our towels. While we were walking, we noticed that all the boys were starring at us with that stupid smile and those eyes that said ’I’m-desperated-I-need-a-girl-now-so-come-on-lets-hang-out’ and the girls both with boys and single staring at us with jealousy written all over their faces, arg! How I hate this, you can’t go to the beach without all the people (well teenagers most likely) looking at you. Alice and Rose laughed because they didn’t mind the attention. Actually, they liked it but I was a totally different story, I didn´t like it but I don’t think its that bad, sometimes I enjoy it too .Well, today want that kind of days because Alice dressed me in a too reveling swimsuit. So I blushed a deep red. We sat down in the sun and started talking about the boys that were of our interest.
And that was the first time we saw them…

___________________________________________________________________________________

Welllll what do you think? Did you like it? do you think I have to change something? Any douts any questions? sorry for my spell im from Argentina and Im studying English at he moment...
WELL HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLEASE REVIEW!
The mansion

Alice's car

Alice's room (imagine it with more space and a walk-in closet)

Bella's car (midnight blue color)

Bella's room

Rose's car

Rose's room

The beach

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Love it, awesome
more please
Im writing more at the moment
Thanks!
Thank u ! I really apreciate the banner !
and yes its grat dont despise you own work!!
Love it, can't wait for the party
omg! i love this! so awesome! & i totally <3 the *Cough*Alice*Cough* thing it cracke me up! keep writing i cant wait to read about the party!
TANKS TO ALL THE COMMENTS YOU MADE YOU DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY THEY MADE ME, ITS MY FIRST FF SO ITS SO EXITING THAT PEOPLE ALREADY LOVE IT! IM LITTERALLY JUMPIG UP AND DOWN :D
WELL THANK U FOR EVERYTHING IM WRITING THE THIRD CHAPTER BUT IT MIGHT TAKE A LITTLE SINCE EVEN THOUGHT ITS SUMMER VACATIONS, I HAVE STILL SOME DANCE EXAMS AND ENGLISH EXAMS... SO I WILL FINISH I AND POST IT AS SOON AS I CAN THANK U ALL !!!
It is really good! Please update soon okay? ^_^ Thanks!
Love the story! Post more!
Umm... I am not trying to be rude, but are you going to update soon? Please update soon! Oh yea, btw, could you please read my fanfic too?! Thanks! ^_^
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-perfect-vampires-if...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service