The Twilight Saga

Preface

I laid there in the road, I knew i had been in an accident, i couldn't remember who i was or why i was here
The Girl  i was with left me on the side of the road to die. Little does she know i wont die, I never will, Immortality is a handful.Only a few can escape death time and time again. My mother is a perfect example of that, and yet, i dont have a choice cause of, my anatomy chooses for me, because i was born in a world were death is an option on only one way.

ONE
                                                                        The Beginning

"Renesmee time for breakfast"
    "Sure,sure im coming" I hurried down the stairs to find my perfect vampire parents sitting on the couch like love birds,and Jacob my best friend , eating all the food. I walked over and smacked him on the back of the head.
    "Dont eat all the bacon wolf boy" I grabbed me a plate and sat down.
    "What are you doing after school" Jacob asked
    "Hanging out with Hannah"
    "Oh, cool ,do you guys need a ride" He asked    
    "No we got it"
    "Ill see you guys later"
    "Have fun with Hannah" my dad said , I got in my car and drove to school. Little did my family known i wasn't just hanging out with Hannah, im hanging out with Scott too. My Parents don't like me hanging out with him tho, My dad said he would ground me if he ever found out that i was seeing him again. I try not to think about Scott very much , hes just so addictive. Hes got a nice car,He's Tall tan skin, bright blue eyes. I swear its like getting lost at sea. I pulled into the school parking lot. Instantly People looked my direction. I was a Cullen and the rumors of my family spread through out the town. We live 5 hours and 30 minutes from forks, We live in Vancouver Canada, I know your thinking why so close,well my parents wanted to stay close so Jacob and his pack could stay close to la push, but wanted to be far enough that people would start asking questions about why my family wasn't aging.
    "Renesmee" Hannah shouted.I turned to see my best friend in the entire world running towards me.
    "Hannah" I yelled back, and hugged her.
    "how was your spring break" she asked
    "Wonderful, what about you"
    "It was fine, my parents grounded me fore hanging out with Steve"
    "Ugh, i know what you mean, Mine wont let me hang out with Scott anymore, said hes a bad influence"
    "Well, I got off grounded yesterday and i think me and Steve are gonna go hang out at the lake wanna come with Scott" She asked
    "Ill have to ask Scott if he wants to, we were going to ride to make out rock "
    "wooooahhh, look who's getting close" She giggled
    "Renesmee Hannah" We turned and saw Steve and Scott walking towards us.
    "Hey Rene" He said and kissed me on the lips, he always shortened my name like that.
    "Hey Scott" I said when he pulled away. He wasn't the best kisser, and he didn't leave that warm feeling like Jacob did when he kissed my head. Suddenly like speaking of the devil him self, a motorcycle sound rung in the air. Girls giggled and laughed as Jacob speed to a stop in front of me.
    "Jake" I said, Jacob looked at me and Scott's hands intertwined together and winced, I wonder what that was about.
    "Hey ness, you left your math book and your note book at home"
    "Thanks" He then kissed the top of my head.
    "Ill see you at home"
    "Yeah"
    "What was that" Scott asked , as soon as Jacob had left.
    "He was just bring me my books."
    "Yeah , sure"
    "Shut up Scott he was, hes like my big brother, stop being a pain"
    "Hey, dont be like that" He said and grabbed my elbow and kissed me. The school bell rung and we went in for school. First class was a real bore. Cathy and Anne were sitting in the front seats giggling and snickering and then looking back at me. I rolled my eyes and went back to doodling in my note book. Second period was pretty much the same. That's when lunch came around.
    "Hannah have you seen Scott"
    "Nope last time i saw him and Steve were playing basketball in the gym"
    "Oh"
    "Ill be back" I had to give Scott his English book he left in my car.
    "Okay" she said , i started walking down the hall.
    "There goes Cullen pucker up" A girl said in the hall.
    "What did you say"
    "Nothing just your getting around is all"
    "I'm not getting around"
    "Oh so the guy on the bike isn't your other boyfriend"
    "No hes like my brother"
    "Doubtful, you could tell he wants you"
    "What ever"
    "Dont get moody with me miss pucker up"
    "Well at lease my boyfriends not cheating on me" I said , and almost regretted it, until she punched me, she hurt her hand, I hit her back, That's when we started going at it.There was a teacher down the hall.
    "Girls girls" she yelled and started to pull us apart. Another teacher yanked me over his shoulder and carried me to the principles office.
    "Stay right here miss Cullen" I groaned great just what i needed my dad to find out. I waited half an hour until the front office door opened and my dad and mom stepped in. Great, i groaned.
    "Your in big big trouble" My dad said , i turned my head the other way. They walked into the principles office and shut the door, Scott came in that minute.
    "Hey, i heard what happen"
    "Yeah, here's your English book"
    "thanks, are your parents gonna kill you"
    "Yes, ill meet you at the lake with Steve and Hannah tonight okay you better go before my dad sees you"    
    "Okay" he kissed my cheek and left for class. Soon after he left, My dad and the principle and my mom came out.
    "We have Discussed your punishment and you are suspended from school for three days"
    "What, that's completely unfair."
    "Renesmee, hush and just listen to them" my mom said I groaned and walked out of the office.My parents followed behind me.
    "Where do you think your going" My dad said    
    "To get my school work for the next three days" I said walking off. I went to each teacher, students grumbling as they talked about what they heard me do. The teachers were more than happy to give me all my assignment.When i got outside my car was gone and my parents car was waiting for me. Great, aunt Alice took my car. I was definitely going to fear this ride home.

Views: 1077

Replies to This Discussion

New reader and i love it to the core! great idea :)

and i think i know what Ember, Asher and Amber are but i wont ruin it for others :)

i luv it i cant what to see what happens next!! r the babies humen
please keep me posted im loving your fan fic!!!!!!
im so glad that the babies are ok great chapter :)
Plzz tell me when u add more its amazing:)
awesomeeeeeeeee.. wow the babies! oh my god. lovvveeeee their names. so is she going to have another baby? im wondering

Seventeen

4 Years later

"Mommy, mommy" Asher yelled from in the middle of the field.

"what is it ash" I said to her

"Purty fower" She said holding up the rose.

"Yes baby it is" She ran back out in the middle of the field and tackled Ember.

"You know I never noticed this before but you named your kids after ashes, like when you burn something"

"I know, I was tempted to name Asher Iceus but that would have been to obvious you know"

"yeah" Katy said as she watched the kids.

"I cant believe we have kids" She said watching my four year old children and her 3 year old daughter running around the field. Her three year old held Embers hand and yanked him down on the ground. Kathy and I laughed.

"Maybe your son will imprint on my daughter" I laughed

"Maybe" I said thinking. I sat down on the chair next to the front door.

"Do you miss him" Kathy asked me

"Everyday" I said thinking of Jacobs dad. Jacob was at work, Clearly trying to forget today was the Anniversary of his fathers Death.

"Ouch you did dat on purpus" Asher yelled at Amber who had burned her arm

"Nah huh" She said in defense.

"Kids go inside its getting dark" I yelled.

"Come on Aden" Kathy yelled for her son

Asher and Amber Grabbed my hands and led me to the living room to play. Ember was playing with his dump truck while the girls were playing with barbies.

"Noooo Aden that’s my doll" Amber yelled at Aden with a grumpy look on her face.

"Share honey" I said

"Its alright, we have to be leaving anyways Seth will be home soon" I looked up at the clock to see that the time was getting late.

"Alright, Ill see you tomorrow"

"Okay bye Nessie" She said picking up Aden in her arms.

"bye"

I started flipping through my book of Romeo and Juliet when I heard the front door slam shut.

"Dadda" Asher yelled running to him.

"Hey cutie pie" He said scooping her up.

"Daddy" Amber yelled when she heard his voice

"Hey buttercup"

"Daddy" Ember yelled lastly

"hey little man" he had all three in his arms in a big bear hug.

"Hi honey" I said and kissed his cheek when he set the kids down. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey baby" He said kissing me on the lips.

"yucky yuck yuck" The three said in combination.

"oh hush, go get ready for bed" They ran to there room to get in the clothes that i had set out for them this morning. Jacob set his brief case down and then leaned me over and kissed me passionately.

"I love you, and missed you" He said

"I love you too and missed you as well"

"woook mommy im purttyy" Amber said wearing her princess PJ’s I laughed

"yes you are baby girl" She ran over to me and i lifted her up. I walked back to her room. I laid her in bed and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good night baby"

"Night mommy" I turned out the lights only leaving on a nightlight and walked into Embers room

"ready" I asked

"I want daddy" He said

"alright" I walked out of the room and looked at Jacob who was already on his way to his sons room. I started towards Ashers room, but i felt Jacob grab my butt as he walked passed and then heard a chuckle. I kept walking. When i got in the room I found her struggling with a shirt to put over her head.

"can not uggg" She said , I laughed and helped her into her Shirt. Then lifter her into bed and tucked her in.

"Night baby"

"Night mama" I closed the door to have Jacob lift me up and carry me to my room.

"How was your day miss black" He said in the dark as he kissed my neck

"Good" I said breathing in his woodsy sent. The rest of the night was filled with our sweet kissing.

"Momma come out side quick" I noticed that Jacob wasn’t in the room , in fear that he might be hurt i jumped up and ran with her, she pulled my hand along .

"Surprise" Yelled a bunch of people in my front yard.

"Happy birthday" They continued. A tear rolled down my cheek.

The part soon began and my yard was full of the pack. The kids were out in the grass playing, I was watching the way asher and amber were running around when, I froze , I dark black hair picked up Asher and Amber.

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMMY” they yelled, I ran after them , running as fast as I could.

Jacobs P.O.V

It was 4am Nessie was passed out, we had stayed up most of the night making love. I wanted to make sure she was wore out so that she would actually sleep till afternoon. I got out of bed and headed into the kitchen , I noticed one of the kids doors open and found Ember sitting on the couch watching sponge bob square pants.

"Are you hungry son"

"Oh yes" he said with his toothless smile. He had lost his first tooth about a week ago right in the front.

"Cereal" I asked

"Tixxxx" he said trying to say trix.

I made him a bowl and before long his sisters joined him. I sat back and drank some lemonade. There was a knock on the door.

"hey are y’all ready" I asked

"yeah , well start the grill" Embry and Sam said

“Go get your mom honey” I said too asher

When they came out , everyone yelled Surprise happy birthday , I saw a tear streak down her cheek, I kissed her cheek and whipped away the tear. Everyone was talking to each other while the kids were playing in the field.

"Are you going to send them to la push school" Seth asked us.

"Of course no need to send them anywhere else" I said, Seth nodded. We were in the middle of Discussing work when I saw Nessie Freeze.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mommmyyyyyy" I heard two girls Scream. Nessie Ran, The scene Played to fast, as a Black Haired Vampire Scooped up Asher and Amber. Suddenly the wolfs were on guard, Every wolf ran and phased at the same time. We had followed the direction that Nessie had ran in.

"Ember get over here" I heard Kathy say to Ember. Tho it was muffled talking. We all stopped in our tracks when we Saw Nessie on the ground. I phased.

"Renesmee" I yelled

"They're gone" She whispered, tears escaping her eyes.

"Its okay we will get them back" I couldn’t help but let tears escape my eyes as well.

awesome is not enough post soon plz

Oh no!

:( Poor babies.

Loved it!

Nice twist! and good chappy :)
luv it
NNOOO not the babies hurry its so good lolz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service