The Twilight Saga

Preface

I laid there in the road, I knew i had been in an accident, i couldn't remember who i was or why i was here
The Girl  i was with left me on the side of the road to die. Little does she know i wont die, I never will, Immortality is a handful.Only a few can escape death time and time again. My mother is a perfect example of that, and yet, i dont have a choice cause of, my anatomy chooses for me, because i was born in a world were death is an option on only one way.

ONE
                                                                        The Beginning

"Renesmee time for breakfast"
    "Sure,sure im coming" I hurried down the stairs to find my perfect vampire parents sitting on the couch like love birds,and Jacob my best friend , eating all the food. I walked over and smacked him on the back of the head.
    "Dont eat all the bacon wolf boy" I grabbed me a plate and sat down.
    "What are you doing after school" Jacob asked
    "Hanging out with Hannah"
    "Oh, cool ,do you guys need a ride" He asked    
    "No we got it"
    "Ill see you guys later"
    "Have fun with Hannah" my dad said , I got in my car and drove to school. Little did my family known i wasn't just hanging out with Hannah, im hanging out with Scott too. My Parents don't like me hanging out with him tho, My dad said he would ground me if he ever found out that i was seeing him again. I try not to think about Scott very much , hes just so addictive. Hes got a nice car,He's Tall tan skin, bright blue eyes. I swear its like getting lost at sea. I pulled into the school parking lot. Instantly People looked my direction. I was a Cullen and the rumors of my family spread through out the town. We live 5 hours and 30 minutes from forks, We live in Vancouver Canada, I know your thinking why so close,well my parents wanted to stay close so Jacob and his pack could stay close to la push, but wanted to be far enough that people would start asking questions about why my family wasn't aging.
    "Renesmee" Hannah shouted.I turned to see my best friend in the entire world running towards me.
    "Hannah" I yelled back, and hugged her.
    "how was your spring break" she asked
    "Wonderful, what about you"
    "It was fine, my parents grounded me fore hanging out with Steve"
    "Ugh, i know what you mean, Mine wont let me hang out with Scott anymore, said hes a bad influence"
    "Well, I got off grounded yesterday and i think me and Steve are gonna go hang out at the lake wanna come with Scott" She asked
    "Ill have to ask Scott if he wants to, we were going to ride to make out rock "
    "wooooahhh, look who's getting close" She giggled
    "Renesmee Hannah" We turned and saw Steve and Scott walking towards us.
    "Hey Rene" He said and kissed me on the lips, he always shortened my name like that.
    "Hey Scott" I said when he pulled away. He wasn't the best kisser, and he didn't leave that warm feeling like Jacob did when he kissed my head. Suddenly like speaking of the devil him self, a motorcycle sound rung in the air. Girls giggled and laughed as Jacob speed to a stop in front of me.
    "Jake" I said, Jacob looked at me and Scott's hands intertwined together and winced, I wonder what that was about.
    "Hey ness, you left your math book and your note book at home"
    "Thanks" He then kissed the top of my head.
    "Ill see you at home"
    "Yeah"
    "What was that" Scott asked , as soon as Jacob had left.
    "He was just bring me my books."
    "Yeah , sure"
    "Shut up Scott he was, hes like my big brother, stop being a pain"
    "Hey, dont be like that" He said and grabbed my elbow and kissed me. The school bell rung and we went in for school. First class was a real bore. Cathy and Anne were sitting in the front seats giggling and snickering and then looking back at me. I rolled my eyes and went back to doodling in my note book. Second period was pretty much the same. That's when lunch came around.
    "Hannah have you seen Scott"
    "Nope last time i saw him and Steve were playing basketball in the gym"
    "Oh"
    "Ill be back" I had to give Scott his English book he left in my car.
    "Okay" she said , i started walking down the hall.
    "There goes Cullen pucker up" A girl said in the hall.
    "What did you say"
    "Nothing just your getting around is all"
    "I'm not getting around"
    "Oh so the guy on the bike isn't your other boyfriend"
    "No hes like my brother"
    "Doubtful, you could tell he wants you"
    "What ever"
    "Dont get moody with me miss pucker up"
    "Well at lease my boyfriends not cheating on me" I said , and almost regretted it, until she punched me, she hurt her hand, I hit her back, That's when we started going at it.There was a teacher down the hall.
    "Girls girls" she yelled and started to pull us apart. Another teacher yanked me over his shoulder and carried me to the principles office.
    "Stay right here miss Cullen" I groaned great just what i needed my dad to find out. I waited half an hour until the front office door opened and my dad and mom stepped in. Great, i groaned.
    "Your in big big trouble" My dad said , i turned my head the other way. They walked into the principles office and shut the door, Scott came in that minute.
    "Hey, i heard what happen"
    "Yeah, here's your English book"
    "thanks, are your parents gonna kill you"
    "Yes, ill meet you at the lake with Steve and Hannah tonight okay you better go before my dad sees you"    
    "Okay" he kissed my cheek and left for class. Soon after he left, My dad and the principle and my mom came out.
    "We have Discussed your punishment and you are suspended from school for three days"
    "What, that's completely unfair."
    "Renesmee, hush and just listen to them" my mom said I groaned and walked out of the office.My parents followed behind me.
    "Where do you think your going" My dad said    
    "To get my school work for the next three days" I said walking off. I went to each teacher, students grumbling as they talked about what they heard me do. The teachers were more than happy to give me all my assignment.When i got outside my car was gone and my parents car was waiting for me. Great, aunt Alice took my car. I was definitely going to fear this ride home.

Views: 1076

Replies to This Discussion

awwwee , that was soo sweet , i'm soo happy she said yes :))

I loved the father/daughter conversation in the chappie!!!!

I loved it and how she said yes was romantic!!!!!!

amazing

OMG im happy that edward didnt kill jacob but if he did there would be no plot. i love it updata me
hurrry and update it was so good!!!
love it as always!! keep me posted!!
i love it so much (:
Fouteen
                             Falling Waters                       
                        2 Months

Flashback:

"WHERE IS SHE" Alice screamed from down the hall, i groaned, and stepped out in a towel.
    "here Alice" I said quietly, She frowned and followed me to the bathroom. She sat me down and started to do my hair , With  A silvery metallic Pins all stuck in my hair. She slowly started on my make up. There were foot stairs up the stairs.
    "Alice did you find her" my mom asked    
    "yes she is in here" My mom stepped in and saw me she smiled.
    "What"
    "you look beautiful" I smiled    
    "thank you" Tonight wasn't the wedding but the Dinner rehearsal, Alice Invited Everyone of our Vampire friends, and the entire pack was there as well. I had my Brides maids, Hannah,Kathy,Claire and Jacob had his Embry,Seth,Quil. Aunt Alice slid a dress over my head. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33429025 .
    "Ready for dinner ladies" Jacob said with Seth next to his side. I walked over to Jacob and grabbed his hand. He shivered for a second, I had just guessed it was my temperature again. He and I walked down the stairs of the cullen home. We didn't want so many vampires on the Rez. Everyone smiled as i came down stairs.
    The dinner that night went fantastic, Everyone getting along and everything going as planned. Jacob and I stood on the patio as we watched the pack head for the Rez after dinner.
    "Are you ready" I asked him
    "For"
    "Everything, To be married, to have a kid" He took my hand and smiled.
    "As long as you are there with me"
    "Always"

End of Flash Back:

I sat in the seat next to the window of the air plane. The ocean water was clear as day. I watched as we flew over it, Jacob was next to me snoring. The flight was 10 hours long total, I slept the first 5, and i guess hes taking the second shift. I smiled at my new husband, I played with my wedding ring, I couldn't believe i was married and pregnant, and on my way to my honeymoon.

Flashback:

The Wedding was in the after noon, a cool Summer day , At the point in summer where it was mixing with autumn making it to where you could be out side all day and not break a sweat. I had been stressing all day about the wedding.
    "Did you sleep at all" Kathy questioned me.
    "No" I said to her, She groaned.
    "Your not helping" I said to her, She smiled and left the room. I had been pacing, waiting for Jacob and the guys to get back from his bachelor Party. I knew i couldn't see him, but i wanted to hear his voice, Remember why i was getting married so young, why i was going through this pregnancy. I heard the garage open up. Alice was at my door in a second.
    "Dont you even think about it" Alice said to me
    "Dang you cant even see me and you know me that well"
    "Its cause i love you" I heard his voice as he talked to my dad, I soon calmed down more.
    "Lets get you ready" Alice and Rose said. They pulled me into the bathroom and started to do my hair, They put a beautiful Pink headband in my hair to go with my baby pink and white wedding. After my hair and my dress were on , they did my make up. Soon my dad joined us. http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=33445599
    "Wow renesmee you look beautiful" He said with a smile
    "Thank you daddy"
    "We will see you down stairs honey" my mom said with a tear in her eyes.

The music soon started and my father took my arm and we walked down the aisle I could see Jacob standing next to the minister. People whispered and awed as my Father and I walked down the Isle. When we reached the Minster and Jacob, My father lifted my vial ,kissed my cheek and handed my hand into Jacobs. He smiled. The minister began his words, I smiled as watched Jacob, our eyes never breaking contact.
    "I Jacob Black , take the Renesmee Cullen to be my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold till death do us part" I smiled a tear rolling down my Cheek.
    "And you renesmee" The minister said
    "I Renesmee Cullen take the Jacob Black to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold in sickness and in health ,till death do us part"
    "By the power vested in me , I now pronounce you Husband and wife you may now kiss the bride" Everyone cheered as my lips touched his. He started it but i had to finish it. I slowly pulled away and smiled. We were now Man and Wife.

End of Flashback.

"Passengers fasten your seat belts and we will be landing in a few minutes" The pilot said, I buckled my seat belt and shook Jacob awake.
    "what! whats going on" He asked
    "we are landing sweetly"
    "Alright"  He stretched and then slung his arm around my neck. I smiled up at him.
    "I love you"
    "I love you too baby"

The air plane landed and we were now in Cancun Mexico. We had rented the presidential suite of the largest hotel in Mexico. I paid our taxi fair while Jacob grabbed our luggage. As the taxi drove away , we headed up to our room. When we got there it was huge. They room was big, with a hot tub and a bar, and you could see the land scape of the land just looking out the wall stretched window. I didn't have time to react when Jacob lifted me up and took me to the large white bed. We made out for an hour until Jacob pulled away.
    "Get your swim suite we are going swimming"
    "Swimming where" I asked    
    "Youll see" I got dressed and had my swim suite on under my clothes. Jacob blind folded me and walked me out to what sounded like a car.When we got in I could here the city being left behind us. When the car stopped we got out and I could hear flowing water. Suddenly Jacob uncovered my eyes, and a beautiful waterfall stood infront of me.

When we got back to the hotel room there was a note on the door that said -

From Alice

Renesmee and Jacob please be careful the vampires that took hannah are out for revenge and are
    wanting your head for there families death. See you in a week.

-love Alice

I stood in our Kitchen holding the paper, Reading what was on the paper. I couldn't believe what i was reading.
    "They cant be serious"
    "Apparently they are" Jake said. Suddenly the paper that was in my hands Burst into flames.
    "WHOA" Jacob said, I froze.

:OO is that a new ability or its just her temperature ?? ;)

post soon iii love reading ur story :)

LOVE T :)) post soon :))

Cool! Is it a new ability or what?

I wish I could do that with my report cards.

lol next chapter will explain, and i wish i could have dont that to my report bards as well

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service