The Twilight Saga

Popular girl Rosalie Hale is determine to face off her ex-boyfriend Emmett McCarty in a country's biggest music competion.But she needs a band.That brings in Edward Mason.He knows about everything about music,just like the back of his hands.But all he needs is friends.And a rebel gutair player Be5lla has a wicked voice but is in a very dark part in her life,all she needs is someone to beleive in her.Will they find love,friendship and winning or just let rock n'roll past them?

Mostly in Edward's Point of View.

Chapter 1-Dear David Bowie-

I was typing on my Mac Laptop my Mother Esme, got me for my seventeeth birthday.It was the best gift anybody got for me.It was also a sorry gift for her options of dating guys and for my Dad.Who I don't really like talking or even thinking about.I was ofcourse writting for David Bowie.Like I do everyday.He was the only friend I had.And I was ok with that.Even when he doesn't write me back.It kinda made me feel like I was a girl writting a diary or a journal and he was the person I was writting to with that 'Dear Diary' crap.

"Dear David Bowie,

Well,it's monday moning,which,let's face it,in Forks,is redundant,I'm getting ready for school,or as I like to call it,Guasntanamo with a lunch period.My Mm says that's seeing the glass half-empty.Personallu,I just hope one day to actually see that glass."My Mother stopped me but I was still tyiping about how life in Forks was a waste of a teens life.

"Edward,you're going to be late"I heard her opening my door,she walked in with her lipgloss in one hand and her motherly smile on her face.Me and my Mom act like friends but when it comes down to it she is actually a Mom.A caring one at it.

"Edward?"She asked.Probaly worried I was watching what teenage boys are actually into these days.But no.I'm writting.I bet you I already wrote five novels just by writting to Mr.Bowie himself.

"Are you writting another letter to David Bowie?"She asked sincerly.She didn't want me to write because,she didn't want me to cry in my room about how he maybe returns my mail or something.But that wasn't going to happen to me.I was a strong guy.Without a girlfriend but oh,well.

"Doesn't it bother you that he never writes back?"She asked.She was more worried about this from the beggining.And she started it.With her acting like a theropist.My Mom actually decorated houses.Even though in Forks wasn't getting a lot of money.I shrugged with my eyes still on the laptop.

"He knows that would only intimidate me."I said.

"See,why can't I take rejection like that?"I shrugged again at her.I felt her walk by me and kissed the top of my toussled bronze hair I got from my father.I didn't respond back.She sighed.

"Come on Edward.Let's go.Another day of high school"I rolled my eyes and started printing out my letter and got my backpack and headed toward the coat rack and got my coat.I then relized I needed my Ipod.The one thing that makes me live.I ran to my room and saw my Ipod on the iHome and took it off and ran off to another day of people calling me names.Being in school wasn't worth it at all.Just having teachers baby-sit you and hope that one day you would finally process of algebra and Moby D***.But then again school isn't gut-wrenching awful.Mostly,it's just some kind of novocaine for the soul.At the end of the day I was waiting to get on the bus.One step closer to writting another letter.I looked around the atmesphere.I tend to make snap judments about people based on what kind of music they listen too.Like kids who ae into hip-hop lite,the kind where some rapper does one verse of Cristina Aguliera song.Then theres the "Trustafarians",rich suburban white kids with knit caps and $2,000 dreadlock extensions.Who are mostly take n by the male population at this school.The indie-rock cliwue is made up of me and one other kid I refuse to meet because he flats his hair by his hand and it's greasy as heck and also needs to bathe.I think I missed the memo about how to fit in Forks,Washington.

I then get shoved down by some moron.Who was the football caption who was probaly into Pop music.

"I'm sorry that was an accident.Dewey"I never wanted to be called that.That was the worst thing in my eyes ever.Flashbacks of my Father came in my head.Edward Sr. Mason.Driving drunk.I got out of it and got up.One wise musican once said "I have become comfortably numb"I wish that was the case.I then felt wetness on top of my head.Happens every day of my life.

I got off the bus seeing my mother.She looked worried at me.Ofcourse she would be she was my Mother.She sighed and kept walking like she was a stranger until the bus left.She then stopped me.And sighed again.She shook her head.She pulled me into a hug.

"What's one thing I could say to make all this pain go away?"She whispered in my ear.

"You quit your job and we're moving out of Forks"I stated.I felt her smile of my shoulder blade.She pulled away and I saw her smiling like I just got into Harvard.

"I quit my job and we're moving out of Forks"She said.I chuckled and kept walking.She catched up to me.

"Mom,you're just a cat and I'm your play toy"I said.She groaned.She wrapped her arms around her chest.

"I mean it.Edward.New Jersey.I got an offer.I am going to take,where you like it or not.You hate here.Just say.Scream if you want.We are moving"She said.I then smiled.I felt like a child when their parents say they got them a huge desert and could stay up all night.

"It's perfect.More money.Flexible hours"I smiled.I couldn't beleive we were moving.Out of this place.I went to hug her.

"Your the best mom"She shrugged and pulled away.

"Ofcourse I am.And you won't be that new.Because,the semester starts later than here."She was the best.I don't know how I got a Mom like her.But then I stopped my excitement.It was going to be the same.It wasn't like my past was going to go away.It's been like this forever.Since I was tweleve.

"It's not going to be any different there"I said.She sighed and bit her bottom lip.She was going to start acting like a Mom again.Which was very rare for us.

"Okay,there's the Edward Mason,I know and love"She said.I laughed and rolled my eyes.She wasn't looking so that saved me another lecture.I started walking home.I knew she was following me.Like one inch apart from me.

"Gosh,for a mintue I thought you were actually possessed!By a happy,well-adjusted teenager."I looked at her.She always did that.I sighed.

"It might actually be different.Different place,kids,familes,lives."She said.I nodded and kept my eyes straight forward.

"But the same me.The same us"I said.She groaned.She wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"If you want we can change identiys.But I still think and will always think.Your are not the problem.You are terrific.Any Mother would want you.I'm happy I got something good off that marriage"I nodded and stopped.She took my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Come on Edward.Just like my Mom always said.If you miss out on life,they win.And no one wants others to win.That's human life."I laughed and nodded.

"Fine.New Jersey"She smiled.We walked home and started to pack.I coudn't beleive I was actually getting away from her.We got in my Mom's Edge and we started to drive toward New Jersey.We were now mintues away from being there.Away from the mess.We were listening to my iPod.Me and my Mom kinda had the same taste in music.We were singing along to a song.I had my viedo camera in one hand and my head banging up and down while my Mother was driving.I stopped and turned to my camera.

"Okay,Mick Jagger recored this with Peter Tosh.It's almost ska.It's like reggae,but it pops more,and they don't sing about Jah."I said.I turned off the camera and looked at my Mother.She looked confused a little.She just didn't understand music at all.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?"I asked.

"No"She said.I laughed.

"But I'm happy that my son is happy"She said.I laughed and rolled my eyes.I then saw the sign.The memo saying we were there.Lodi,New Jersey.My Mother exclaimed.Once we got there I started putting things away.I put up all my posters of Lou Reed,Mick Jagger and David Bowie.I looked around and smiled.It was complete.My room.

"Edward,honey,big day tommrow get some sleep"My Mother said from the other room.I sighed.

Chapter 2-The Five Is Slient-

I woke up and got ready.I was finally at the school.I wish I could stay home and just listen to my iPod and type to David Bowie.I was on the phone with my mother.I was telling her about my enterance and her just making sure everything was ok.The bell rung.And I saw all types of the going around.

"Elvis is in the building"I said.She asked me all types of questions like if I was safe,and did it look historic.But the one question that made sense was.

"Unharmed?"SHe asked.I smiled and chuckled.

"Completely"I heard her sqeual.I rolled my eyes.

"See,,told you it would be different"I then  saw the boy that changed everything.The boy that was just in the same clique as me.Flating his hair.Smells horrible.Great.

"Night and Day"I whispered in my phone.I hanged up.I was sitting down typing on my laptop.It was nice I didn't get in trouble yet.

"Dear David Bowie,

There's one big advantange to my new school and my old one.All those years of whising I could make myself invisable?Turns out,all I had to do was move to New Jersey.Perfect right?"I turned off my laptop and turned and saw a beautiful girl with long hair that went to her back.She had chocolate brown eyes.She was eating a sandwhich reading Pride & Predjuice.It looked worn out.I saw a Coke can with a twizzler looking like a straw.She was now slurping the Coke.She turned toward me.What do I do?This beautiful goddess just turned to me!I looked down.Then a voice came up.

"Happy New Year,Van Buren!What's up?"I turned towards the stage.Some guy with a micophone was talking and people started screaming.

"I just have one question for you"He stated.I saw the beautiful goddess.She kept her eyes in her book now taking a bite of her sandwhich.She looked flawless doing it.

"What's going to happen in 3,600 hours from right now?"He screamed into the mic.People started yelling  "BandSlam" I had no clue what that was.I felt like an outsider.But I always was.

"And who is going to bring home the gold?"He asked again.But this time not really screaming.It seemed like the goddess didn't care.

"Give it up for Emmett McCarty and the Glory Dogs!"He yelled.Then the curtains went to the side and a guy in a orange shirt jeans and converse was on the gutiar infront of the mic singing.People ran up the the stage like we were in a concert not school.I opened my lap top again.And started typing to David Bowie again.

"Lunch today was like Nuremberg rall produced by MTV.Out of nowhere people were acting like maniacs.Over something called BandSlam."I closed my laptop once again.I turned toward the stage.He was ok.For some kid who lived in New Jersey.I scooted toward the goddess.

"How big is this whole Bandslam thing around here?"I yelled.She kept focus on her book.

"Texas high-school-football big"She said.She took another sip of her Coke.And looked at me.Her lips were pursed.She tried to smile but it looked like she had a hard time doing it.

"You new?"She asked.I nodded.She put down her book.She held her hand up.

"Schedule newbe"She said.That nickname never came to anybodies mind.I looked though my bag and handed it to her.I felt electicy run though my veins.She frozed and parted her lips.She shook it off and looked my schedule.

"We have Biolody and Human Studies together"She said.I nodded.That's great.We get to be so close to each other.I was actually kinda in love with her right now.

"What's your name?"She asked.I sighed and cleard my throat.

"Edward Mason"She nodded and got out a peice of paper and a pen.She wrote down something and slapped it down on the table.Her nails were painted black and she had a beautiful pink ring on her pointer finger.On the paper it said Be5lla.

"The five is slient"She said.I was really in love with her now.She then got up and left.I stared at her as she left.I wanted her so badly.Like she would date me.I ate my lunch and got ready for Human Studies.My favorite subject now.

When I got there I gave my schedule to the teacher.She seemed perky.I sat down in the back row and saw Be5lla.She sat down and seemed like she didn't see me.Just then a guy came up to her.He had blonde hair and had a jersey.

"Bella,do you want to go on a date one day?"He asked.Bella looked up and sighed.

"Sorry  Mike,I don't date guys who are stuck up and who are just trying to get in my pants"She said.He left shocked and a group of guys started laughing a goofing around.Then the teacher started talking.The two words I hate the most.

"Buddy up"I gasped.It made me flinch.I hated buddying it.It was like sucide for me.I groaned.So did everybody except Bella who just sat there.

"This semester,I want you to pick someone in the class and create a presentation that will show us who that person truly is."I saw Mike smiling and grining at Bella.She was just staring and gimcing at the way Mrs.Grason was smiling.

"You can do anything you want photos,poetry,ciedo.Get creative,people"She said overly excited.

"Get together after school.Know each other in ways we never expected"Mike came up to Bella.He was smiling ear to ear.He was very excited about this project.

"Be5lla,you want to be my partner"Every guy went up to her.Ofcourse she was going to choose one of them.No one came up to me.I just sat there.Staring into thin air.

"Sorry,but Edward's my partner."Mike stomped away so did every guy.She turned to me and sighed.

"I'm serious.Meet at the mall at five.Over by the stairs"She then left.I was paired up with the most beautiful girl I ever met.New Jersey was getting better and better.

We were in the mall now.She didn't say anything.She was just reading.I saw girls walk by with Juciy bags and guys walking with Abcroimbe bags kissing and snuggling with their girlfriends.I turned to Bella who hasn't put her book down.

"Do you want to start?"I asked.She kept her eyes on the book.

"What's your favorite color?"She asked me.Brown.I thought in my head.Because it's your eye color.But that made me typical.Be5lla was beautiful really beautiful.It's hard not seeing her head cheerleader or dating Mike.

"No,I mean,we have to dig a little deeper than that."I said.She put her book down and sighed.

"Project counts half our grade"I said.She nodded.She put her book in her purse and squared her shoulders and took a deep breath and sighed again.She bit her bottom lip.

"Why don't we show each other our favorite spots.Most favorite spots.And the ones we hate.In the whole world"I said.She nodded and tried to smile again.But failed.

"Least favorite?"I asked.She looked around and giving me a look.The one with it's pretty obvious look.And it was.She seemed tensed here.Guys came running kicking each other in the butt and grunting.

"Done"I nodded.I actually agreed.I hated it here more than Forks.

"Most favorite?"I asked.She shrugged.She looked away from me and thought about it.

"Can I get back to you on that?"She asked.I had to ask about how she talked.She sounded so depressed.It made me want to cry.

"Why do you talk like that?"I asked.SHe looked at me.She had killer and hatred expression on her face.

"Why do you look like that?"She asked.I shrugged.

"I just do"SHe nodded.

"Same here"She said.She then went back to her book.I sighed.That wasn't successful.I don't think I will past this Human Studies at all.Oh,well.She then looked at me with sad eyes.

"I used to stutter.My Mom died.That's when it started.But emotions are overrated."She said.She looked forward.That was sad.She lost her Mom.I don't think I could live without my Mother.But that was because she was nice and great.

"There is a middle ground"I said.Then a girl walked by and threw a smoothie in a trashcan and it splattered a little on my right shoulder great.

"Idiots"Be5lla whispered.

"Morons"I said.She nodded.We looked into each others eyes.I smiled she smirked and got up.

"I got to go.Bye"She said and left.I probaly scared the girl off.Perfect.

Tags: Bandslam, Edward

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

Awesomeeeeeeeeee job!:D
lol. Thorns???

HaHa..please write more soon
love it!!! post more soon!!!
love it
Love it plz post more soon!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service