The Twilight Saga

IIIMMMM BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! START MAKING REQUESTS!!!!!! PLEEEASSSE!!!!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE DREAM BANNER FOR YOUR STORY, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

I CAN BLEND PICS CHANGE THE OPACITY (FADE) ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO, I CAN DO IT.

I CAN MAKE IT POSSIBLE EVEN IF EDWARD CULLEN THINKS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!

HERE IS SOME OF MY WORK:

AND I DO PROFLE PICTURES TOO!!!

AND RANDOM TEXTURES AND BACKGROUNDS:

peace!!
love♥
twilight☺

Tags: 2.0, banners, extreme, fanfiction

Views: 1021

Replies to This Discussion

hey can u make me a banner
title: just the girl
qoute: that i haven't met yet

pic: could it be a pic with edward and bella with alice and jasper and emmet and rpsalie basically can the girls be faded under the guys thatnkss
here it is hope u like it :)

thank u soo much i love it thanksss
I made this one on Polyvore....

Can you make a picture with the beach as the background and two house (one like the white one on my banner ^^ and one that's like that white house except its red and there's a porch and no front yard just a driveway....I want the white house at the top corner of the picture and the red house at the bottom corner. And a girl Kristen and a guy Spencer together with a girl Natalia beside the red house looking at the Kristen and Spencer happily and then next to the white house I want a girl Charlotte (Spencer's sister) and two guys Josh and Cody (Spencer's two friends)

Kristen

Spencer

Josh

Charlotte

Natalia

Josh and Cody (cody is standing up)

Spencer and Kristen

Title

LINK: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/this-s...
wow that was very specific... but no prob for me :)

What program do you use to make these?!
its callep GIMP2.0 its like photoshop
Can you make me one?
Title: New Love's ©
Author: HMFan10124
About: Scarlet Cullen is changed by Jason Lockewood because she had a half-vampire half-human child. She doesn't want to kill innocent humans, so Jason takes her to the Cullens, where she, and her little Carmen are taken care of. There she meets Seth Clearwater, who imprints on her. What's gonna happen?
Pics: Anything with: the Cullen family, Seth, a little baby with long, brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin, and a 18 year old girl with pale skin, golden eyes, and long brown hair.
Thanks!
here u go hope u like :)

Thanks! That's so awesome!!!
here it finally is :)

ur welcome :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service