The Twilight Saga

Baby Bella’s mom was savagely killed by a monster. What happens when Edward Cullen comes across her and feels a pull to her?  Growing up together, Edward begins to develop deep feelings for her, will the feeling be mutual?  Be Mine.

Ok guys. I caved- I really want to share this story with you! My Perfect Romeo is sadly coming to its last few chapters! I really hope you like this story, I personally love it! I won’t be able to update very much on this as I have to finish My Perfect Romeo- but when that’s done it will be more often!
Love you guys, please comment and enjoy on my new story Be Mine!
Here is chapter one :D

Chapter 1, Fate.
E.POV.

We were moving soon; which I was sad about- I grew accustomed to this place. But for our safety, and putting up the charade we needed to move somewhere else. My siblings and I have yet again graduated school; that takes the total number of graduation caps we have to un-countable! We are moving to a place called Forks, the wettest place in the continental US. I sat awkwardly in the house trying to play piano- I couldn’t concentrate. Everyone was…with their other halves dotted around the house. They all had a very different type of love; Rosalie and Emmett were very open and flamboyant about their love- which wasn’t so good for the rest of the family. Alice and Jasper were more reserved in their love; they had connecting silent moments which you felt rude to look at. My father and mother for all intensive purposes, Carlisle and Esme, they were like a young couple in love. At this point in time I have never felt so alone. I ran out the house and raced far away. I strolled around, not knowing what to do with myself. I had to escape my family and all their…love. I ran to nearest field and sat in the middle, looking up at the stars. Why couldn’t I find the one? Their love is so pure, so innate; it makes me almost…jealous. I sighed and looked towards the heavens.
“If there is a girl out there for me-a girl out there for a dead vampire, just send her already.” I whispered, wandering if anyone heard. I closed my eyes wishing that I could sleep at that moment.

A soft cry brought me out of my purgatory. I stood up and looked around for the noise. Following the sound I came across something…fascinating. I looked to see a young child no older than seven nestled in a blanket, her mahogany hair shielding her face. I bent down and hovered over her.
“Are you ok?” I asked in my softest voice. Her head shot up to reveal the most intriguing chocolate brown eyes. When she saw me with her tear stained face she cowered into my chest. Automatically my arms tightened around her.
“What’s wrong little one?” I asked once again- feeling oddly attached to this mysterious little girl.
“My m-m-mommy she got hurt.” She stuttered as more tears fell down her cherub face. Suddenly the full force of her scent hit me. It was so potent, the ache in my throat burned, wakening the monster that dwelled within. It was as if I couldn’t act to it though. I was thirsty; I couldn’t deny that- and her blood was sweeter than anything I have known; yet the anguish on her angel face was making me refrain.
“How did she get hurt?” I asked her softly whilst rocking her gently, attempting not to breath.
“A woman with red eyes bit her.” My body went ridged. A vampire? What was a human drinker doing around here?  She softly cried in my arms so I stood up and pulled her tighter to my chest.
“I am Edward Cullen. I am going to take care of you. Keep your face in my chest…uh…”
“Isabella. Bella.”
“Now, let’s wipe away those tears, and show me how brave you can be.” I cooed to her. Her lip wobbled once more before she nodded and wiped her hands over her eyes.
“And how old are you Bella?” I asked curiously. She held up seven fingers, counting them a few times before pulling a sad grin.
“Seven.” She said sweetly before she buried her head deep in my chest. I ran to the house without turning back. She didn’t seem to mind, I could actually hear her endearing laughter. I smiled to myself as I ran into the house with a bundle of joy in my chest. I burst through the door to the six statues of my family.
“Edward what is that?” Carlisle asked questioningly. I turned her round as everyone gasped at the child now smiling shyly at the faces of my vampire family. Red rims around her eyes pricked the interest in everyone. She grasped tightly onto my shirt and stroked the material.
“This is Bella. I found her in a bush; someone ambushed her mom- nomads.” Esme tutted and flitted over to look at her.
“Are you okay dear? Do you want something to eat?” Bella nodded her head furiously as I placed her tiny frame on the ground. She grabbed Esme’s hand as she led her to the kitchen. Everyone else walked to the dining room. My curiosity burned as she willingly followed a stranger- not just a stranger but a vampire into the kitchen; surely when alive her mother would have taught her not to talk strangers, yet she had seemed quite comfortable with me was; it was interesting. I could already tell this child was a remarkable one at that.
She is so cute- can we keep her? I already see it in the future…
She could be like the little sister I have always wanted.
Her blood is so appealing… but she is just too cute.
Edward you’ve done the right thing, bringing her here.
My family rambled on in their heads. I waited impatiently for everyone to sit down. Esme came back in with Bella chomping on an apple.
“Where do you want to sit?” Esme asked in her motherly tone.
“With Edward.” She whispered. I smiled and opened my arms for her willingly. She grinned and ran over to my arms, getting comfortable in my lap. A dimple appeared in the corner of her mouth, making her look even more adorable. I snuggled close to her as Carlisle started to talk. I was well aware that she knew what we were talking about; it struck me how smart she was. She followed the conversation and nodded when needing to and spoke when spoken to. Then something else caught me off guard; I couldn’t for the life of me hear her mind. It was as if she was a mental mute! Wow that’s going to get annoying.
“I feel she is too young to let her out on her own; we have an obligation to look after her. If we hold off for a few years to move, lay low for a while we can take her with us. She can start a new life and enrol in school. But we need to ask her what she wants.” Carlisle stated. Everyone turned to face the girl in my chest. She looked to me for advice. I gave her a motivational grin, nodding for her to talk. She bit on her puckered lip and did a big sigh.
“I want to stay. Only if Edward stays with me.” she blushed and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her head.
“Anything for you.” I whispered to her.
“Thank you for saving me. I am going to miss my mommy a lot.” Her voice began to crack as she spoke of her mother.
“You will stay with us now little one, don’t you worry.” Rosalie said, kissing her cheek.
“Would you like to join this family?” Everyone anticipated her answer, though Alice and I already knew. She nodded her heart shaped little face and held tightly onto my index and middle fingers, squeezing them for reassurance. 
“I need to introduce you to your new family.” She giggled sweetly and looked up at the people approaching her.
“This is Emmett and Rosalie.” I pointed. She waved to them as they walked over and each had a little hug with her. She seemed pretty content, even with the ice cold, hard skin.
“Alice and Jasper.” Jasper stayed behind a little whilst Alice held her tightly, whispering in her ear; a pointless action as we could all hear perfectly.
“You are going to be the best little sister ever!” Bella sniggered and waved at Jasper. He waved back awkwardly- it was harder for him, being the newest vegetarian. His thoughts we torn between how cute she was and what a good addition she will be to the family and the thirst which made him squirm. I whispered under my breath so Bella couldn’t hear.
“Jasper you need to go hunt. Go with Alice now- you can’t cut it short with a child in the family.” He nodded as Alice joined him, flitting out the back door. I felt oddly protective of this little girl.
“Last but not least; Mom and Dad- Carlisle and Esme.” Carlisle cradled her closely whilst Esme kissed the top of her head.
“How old are you?” he asked questioningly.
“Seven.” I replied automatically. They looked at me weirdly whilst I shrugged. She was pretty small for a seven year old, but she seemed very mature. When she had met everyone, Bella made her way back to my lap and snuggled closer into my chest, falling asleep. Everyone cooed at the sleeping child and Esme patted my shoulder.
“Well done Edward. You made the right choice.” I left my family and wandered upstairs, placing her delicately on my couch. My room didn’t have a bed- I would have to fix that. I tried to pry her out of my hands but she held on tighter.
“No! Please MOM!” she screamed. It broke my dead heart. I wiped the tears that were falling down her face and led next to her. She never loosened her grip, she was a little fighter!

Now that I thought it about it, it all seemed like…fate. Not fate as in her mom was supposed to die- that was an unfortunate event which was out of everyone’s control; a vampire that drinks human blood around humans is the most unlucky thing ever to happen. But how is Bella still alive? Then I just happened to come across her when wishing to whoever is up there that I find love.
“Thank you.” I whispered, smiling. Bella stirred in my arms and rubbed her eyes gently. I rocked her gently and started to sing a lullaby, making her lavender eye lids close over her chocolate eyes.
_----------------------------------------_

Does this make you thirsty for more twilighters?!
I really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of my new fanfic!
Please listen to this song- it’s not too much effort (:
Its that lullaby that was playing when I was writing the last paragraph. Beautiful song; Newton Faulkner.  So Please listen to this, and enjoy (:

Listen to the lyrics- that actually kind of fit perfectly :’)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d0IWq1zLSs

Views: 6948

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I LOVE IT UPDATE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMO ESA NOVELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it! update soon!

Oh so sweet post more soon.

i love this story. I cant wait for the next chapter plzzzz update me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys I am SO incredibly sorry for the so long wait! I have been so bust lately!! Its crazzzyyyy!!!! But here is the next chapter and I seriously will try my hardest to post chapter 11 quicker!! PLUS ITS REALLY LONG!
 Chapter 10
B.POV
I woke in the morning and smiled to myself, hoping it wasn’t all a dream. I turned on my side and it was empty. There was a single piece of paper on my bed. The elegant script wrote two words I longed to hear.
Be Mine.
Last night was the most perfect night of my life; I can even say it was better than Paris! We danced all night in each other’s arms and I couldn’t get enough of his lips, the way they moulded perfectly with mine.
I jumped out of bed smiling to myself. My phone buzzed and I answered it in a light voice.
“Hello?”
Hi Bella its Angela- from school? A bunch of us were going down to La Push beach today- I was wandering if you wanted to come? Get to know everyone and stuff.”  I smiled at the perfection of my life right now. Friends, Edward- perfection.
“I will just have to ask my parents- can I call you back?”
Yeah sure, call back ASAP, need to know if Mike needs to bring his people carrier.” Angela giggled.
“Yeah I’ll be ten minutes.” I hung up the phone and walked down stairs. Everyone was there, including Edward; my love. I walked over to him and kissed him on the forehead, whispering in his ear although knowing that it was useless.
“Always.” Edward turned his head as the crooked smile that stopped my heart appeared on his face. I walked over to Carlisle to ask him permission.
“Dad you know you love me.” I pulled out the ‘love me’ card. He looked up and laughed.
“What do you need Bells?”
“A bunch of school friends invited me to go to the beach- can I go?” he looked at me quizzically. The TV became silent and I felt all my families eyes on me.
“Yes sure you can. Go have fun- we all need to hunt anyway.” I kissed his cheek and turned to face everyone.
“Well! That’s rude that no-one invited us!”
“It’s not my fault you guys didn’t talk to anybody.”
“Not true I talked to…Angela.” Alice said. I laughed and walked upstairs to discover someone was following me. I walked into my room and smiled.
“Edward.” I whispered. He came up behind me and kissed my cheek softly.
“Good morning beautiful.” I turned to be face to face with him, hi coal black eyes staring into mine.
“Why are your eyes black? You were away for a week, I would have thought you hunted.” His mouth turned down at the corners.
“I wanted to hunt but I was too busy thinking about you.” I didn’t like it when he was in pain because of me. I frowned and pouted. Edward shook his head- he didn’t have to read my mind to know what I was thinking. He smoothed out the frown line on my forehead and kissed the space between my eyebrows.
“You need to hunt. It’s good I am going somewhere today- at least it will take my mind off you; and you can stop worrying over me.” he shook his head and planted his lips firmly on mine. I pushed my head closer to his and knotted my fingers in his hair. Edward suddenly froze and pushed me off slightly.
“Bella you know I am thirsty. You can’t do that. You are just asking for trouble. My control isn’t that perfect..” We had our first kiss yesterday and today he pushes me off him; figures.  He pinched the bridge of his nose and put one hand on his hip. I huffed and walked away grabbing some things to take to the beach. I got my phone and called Angela back.
“Hey Angela I can go. See you in soon?”
Sounds great! I will be there soon. Where do you live?”  I told her the address and stood in front of Edward tapping my foot.
“Better?” he rolled his eyes and looked me in the eye.
“I’m fine. Just please be careful Bella.” I nodded and kissed him quickly on the lips- wanting to stay longer but knowing he is thirsty- I didn’t want to hurt him; though desire is a tricky thing to subside “I will. You worry too much.”
“No, I worry the right amount. You are a magnet for trouble.” I winced my eyes and stuck my tongue out.
“Not my fault that I’m a klutz- I was born that way. I’m sorry that you have to look after me so much.” I was about to stomp away like a petulant child when he grabbed onto my shoulder and pulled me back.
I’m not sorry. It’s one of my favourite parts. Do you want to know why?” he used that special power against me, making his expression to persuasive.
“Why?” I mumbled.
“Because, I get to be with you all the time.” He bit on his bottom lip and kissed me in a way that should be illegal. It took me a minute to clear my head when a car horn beeped outside. Edward and I walked downstairs before he placed a soft kiss on the palm of my hand.
“Please don’t drown.” I rolled my eyes and walked out the house, shouting behind me. 
“Bye!” Angela gave me a smile once I got in the car.
“Hey Bella.” She said politely I smiled and waved to Edward as he blew a kiss from the window.
“So you and Edward are together then?” I nodded and blushed. 
“I knew he liked you- it was the way at lunch he kept looking at you. His eyes were…intense.” I laughed agreeing; she didn’t know the extent of his intensity.
“He is an intense guy- all he wants is my safety, he worries all the time but…I love him.” I said with a smile on my lips. We met the rest of the group at Mike’s family’s outdoor shop, where mike brought his huge car. We all piled in and were on our way to the beach. There were quite a few of us- Jessica; who wouldn’t take her eyes off Mike, Lauren a girl I didn’t really know or talk to much- it looked like she was giving me the stink eye, but I could be wrong. Angela, Ben, Tyler and a few other people who sat on the table next to ours which I didn’t know their names.
           We pulled up at the beach and the sun beamed on the water, making it look a deep blue. I smiled at the warmth irradiating from it, I really did love the sun.
“Hey Bella you going in the water today?” Mike asked whilst walking backwards towards the beach. I could swim sure, but I wasn’t about to text the thing Edward told me not too. Suddenly Eric pulled on his shoulders- making Mike fall back onto his butt. We laughed as he scrambled up, never taking his eyes off me as he blushed a bright red.

I soaked in the sun, watching everyone play in the sea. Angela and I chatted freely; it was nice that she didn’t feel the need to fill the silence with mindless chatter, she told me all about the guy she liked. It got annoying when every ten seconds Mike would look over to me. The guys all started to build a fire when I felt someone watching me. I whipped my head around but everyone was either in the sea or in front of the growing fire. I couldn’t shake the feeling and it started to get to me. There was a whistle from across the beach and everyone turned to see a group of huge guys walking towards us. Immediately at the sight of guys I saw Jessica re-arrange her top to give her cleavage and plump her lips.
“Hey guys, mind if we join?” The front guy said. They were all really similar looking, very tall boys with long black silky hair that was past their shoulders. Their skin was a beautiful copper colour, which made them look warm in the sun. There were about six of them, but behind them were three older looking boys. They were different looking. They all had cut off jeans and wore no shirt. Their hair cropped, and it looked as if they had a permanent scowl on their faces. Each one stopped and folded their arms over their chests in unison. They all had a tattoo on their right bicep. I felt the need to look away; they were kind of scary looking; not really them, but their expressions. 
“Yeah sure!”
“We live on the rez, I’m Jacob, this is Embry, Quil, Seth, Colin and Brady.”
“Hi guys.” Mike said. The boy, Jacob who spoke smiled at me, his white teeth a beautiful contrast against his bronze skin.
“What are your guys names?”
“I’m Mike, this is Angela, Ben, Bella, Lauren. We have a load other in the water but you can talk to them later.” The boy smiled at me and sat opposite us, watching the fire. I could see his eyes flicker up once in a while to meet mine. I was flattered, but I got the attention I didn’t want.
“Ben is insisting I go in the water with him. Will you be ok?” She tried to sound nonchalant but I knew she was thrilled.
“Yeah I’ll be fine.” Angela dropped her voice and whispered so quietly, I had to strain.
“That boy Jacob keeps looking at you.”
“I know.” I sighed. Angela walked off hand in hand with Ben towards the sea. That is a VERY good sign. I miss Edward.
“Hi you are…Bella right?” I turned to the sound of a husky voice to be staring up at Jacob? I think.
“Yes and you are…Jacob?” he nodded and sat next to me.
“I’ve never seen you here before, have you just moved?”
“Uh technically. I moved when I was thirteen years old. Started school at the beginning of the week. It’s my first time at La Push though.”
“Ah right. You in high school?”
“Yes I am in my junior year.”
“Oh right.” His eyes dropped.
“How old are you?” he didn’t look much older than sixteen.
“I’m almost sixteen…”
“Ah right. That’s cool.” Suddenly he scrunched his nose and a dent formed in his brows.
“Do you smell that? It smells really bad, it’s kind of stinging my nose.” I shook my head…that was a little weird. I was now paranoid that I smelt, but I had a shower today I didn’t think it was me… 
“I don’t smell anything.” The tall dark one whipped his head round to me, his eyes wide with horror. He talked with his friends then approached me slowly.
“Where do you live?” he asked. He sounded quite rude.
“Lovely to meet you too.” I said sourly. It annoyed me when people were like this.
“My name is Sam, this is Jared and Paul.” The other two nodded towards me and stood slightly behind Sam.
“Where do you live?” Pushy.
“I live just out of town why?”
“Do you live alone?”
“No I live with my adoptive family.” I don’t know why I was spilling my life story to him, but something about his expression told me I should just obey. They nodded to each other and walked away without turning back.
“How strange.” I mumbled.
“Yeah, they think they are some sort of protectors. That they are ‘all that’.” I snorted and looked towards the growing fire.

The sun just started setting over the sky; don’t get me wrong I love my family to pieces but it was nice to just have some normal friends. The Quileute guys had left a while back, but I got to know the boy Jacob quite well, he was easy to talk to, he made me smile. We started walking up to the car when it occurred to me.
“Guys I really need the toilet.” I said quickly.
“The toilets are closed now…go in the forest.” I contemplated waiting till I got home…but I had had a lot of cola. I ran to the forest; it always freaked me out peeing in a forest but I was desperate. Once I had done my…business I tried to find my way back. It was really dark and I couldn’t see a thing.
“Hello there.” A high pitched voice said. I whipped my head around but couldn’t find the source of the voice. I couldn’t understand why I felt the need to run. I looked around some more but gave up. I began walking forward steadily when I could see bright red eyes in front of me. I jumped out of my skins and felt sick to my stomach as I stared at the floating red hair. Images from my childhood flooded back. It’s her- the one who killed my mom.
“What do y-y-you want?” I stuttered, barely able to speak through the thick fear I felt. I backed away slowly.
“Where are you going Bella?” she sniped.
“How do you know my name?” I asked swallowing loudly.
“Oh I know all about you Bella; I know all about you and your precious Edward Cullen.” I shivered at the way she said it- she growled his name furiously. Her hands were suddenly covering my mouth, fumbling the scream I was trying to build up.
“Phone someone you were with. Tell them that Edward picked you up and took you home- make it believable.” I nodded shaking with fear as I pulled out my phone.
“Hey Angela. Just calling to say that Edward…surprised me in the woods. We are…hiking for a bit then he will take me home.” I stuttered.
“Oh ok then Bella. See you at school.” She said sounding confused. I hung up and let the tears fall down my face.
“Please what are you going to do to me?”
“What Edward did to me. Let’s go.” She picked me up and ran. I couldn’t think straight; fear over took my body as my eyelids suddenly became heavy.

“Wake up!” a whipping pain stung my cheek.
“Thank you. Now, where shall we begin?” she circled me, I tried to move but realised I was tied to a wooden chair- the room dark. I could just about see her, floating around me like a hungry shark.
“Ah yes.” I could feel her close to me. A sharp, pulsing pain moved up and down my leg. I screamed in agony as I could hear her sick laughter.
“Why are you doing this?!” I yelped.
“Because! He KILLED my life! He stole James’s life- he needs to feel the pain I feel. James was my world and everything- this…monster just comes and sucks him dry- then practically kills me. Yes…almost. But it wasn’t enough; he changed me, made me stronger and made it possible for me to find him. I can’t live without James, I have tried many times to kill myself but, did you know it was impossible for a vampire to be killed!? I have to live with the pain- and so will Edward. Revenge is sweet.” She whispered. She pranced around the room looking cat like- laughing at my pain. The weird thing is; I feel sorry for her. I know I could never live without Edward; he is my whole world. A hole began to form in my chest of our earlier fight- never being able to see him again made the tears stream down my face.
“You killed my mom.” I whispered; anger seething through the tears. She stopped and cocked her head to the side.
“How am I meant to remember who I have killed? I feed on humans every day. They are worthless to me. That’s not the point.” My stomach growled at the wrong moment and I looked towards her.
“Hungry are you? Well you will have to stay that way.” I could hear the anger in her voice.
“Ugh I will be back soon.” She blurred out the room, leaving me alone. I cried and cried, knowing that my screams of help were helpless.  I stopped and sighed, there was no use. Victoria came back soon later with an angry look and bright red eyes.
“Needed to feed if I was going to keep you alive so Edward could see you die.” She cackled manically.
“Please, Edward didn’t know what he was doing. You kill humans all the time what difference is it?! YOU have killed peoples loved ones, what you’re doing is futile. Please listen to me, I beg you, let me go.” I whispered, stuttering from the tears that fell down my face. For a brief second Victoria’s mask dropped. She looked at me and cocked her head. But that only lasted a second. She smiled at me.
“I like it this way, you being all helpless and teary. Carry on, it’s amusing.”
“I know you’re hurting inside. I understand…you killed my mom. Its hurts now but you will get past it. I can see through that tough exterior, just let me go. Surely you wouldn’t want to plague that sort of loss and pain on some other being?” I could see my attempts were ineffective yet her face dropped.
“Edward needs to know what pain I went through. He needs to know. And he will know.” He face scrunched up and her lip wobbled as if she wanted to cry. I lowered my head and cried myself to sleep in the most uncomfortable position ever.

“WAKE UP!” my face stung at her hard hit.
“Where is he?! I’m getting bored.” She sighed, stalking closer to me, licking her lips.
“You know, I may have to just eat you now if he’s not coming…” she smiled evilly before whipping her head towards the door.
“Let her GO!” I heard the voice I longed to hear. Victoria’s hand swung across my face once more. My sight went black as I tried to concentrate on his voice. I couldn’t see anything; I could only hear odd words being spoken when a fire burned in my wrist. I shrieked as the fire engrossed my body, every inch engulfed in the burning. My fingertips numbed at the pain. I suddenly got the feeling of flying; this is it. This is death- I’m going to hell for sure. But even hell can’t be this painful.
-------------------------------------
Please comment and enjoy!

love it make more soon and keep me updated plz !!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!! UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!! 

Awesome Chap!

love it

Oh my gosh Abby!!!!

I've been waiting long enough until you update us soon! But this, this is just a master piece!!! i don't care if you took a month just to finish this chapter! it's incredible!!!! really really incredible!

I can't wait on what's going to happen next! I never knew that Victoria was just there, in the woods! But then at the end, Edward was there to save Bella!! Oh Gosh, i couldn't wait for the other chapter to come! But, of course we have to wait, but still! this is awesome! 

Please, please... update me as soon as you got that other chapter done... :D :D :D 

You're the best Abby! ever! I have a feeling that you'll write a famous book someday. Really. And if that ever happens, I'll be one of the those people to buy that book. :D 

Thanks for this incredible chapter! :))

~Ella Cullen ♥♥♥

Love it!!!

Amazing....

Keep me updated plz?!?

--KITKAT

Ugh! Poor Bella!

I wonder what Jacob smelt: the Cullen's scent all over Bella or Victoria?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service