The Twilight Saga

Baby Bella’s mom was savagely killed by a monster. What happens when Edward Cullen comes across her and feels a pull to her?  Growing up together, Edward begins to develop deep feelings for her, will the feeling be mutual?  Be Mine.

Ok guys. I caved- I really want to share this story with you! My Perfect Romeo is sadly coming to its last few chapters! I really hope you like this story, I personally love it! I won’t be able to update very much on this as I have to finish My Perfect Romeo- but when that’s done it will be more often!
Love you guys, please comment and enjoy on my new story Be Mine!
Here is chapter one :D

Chapter 1, Fate.
E.POV.

We were moving soon; which I was sad about- I grew accustomed to this place. But for our safety, and putting up the charade we needed to move somewhere else. My siblings and I have yet again graduated school; that takes the total number of graduation caps we have to un-countable! We are moving to a place called Forks, the wettest place in the continental US. I sat awkwardly in the house trying to play piano- I couldn’t concentrate. Everyone was…with their other halves dotted around the house. They all had a very different type of love; Rosalie and Emmett were very open and flamboyant about their love- which wasn’t so good for the rest of the family. Alice and Jasper were more reserved in their love; they had connecting silent moments which you felt rude to look at. My father and mother for all intensive purposes, Carlisle and Esme, they were like a young couple in love. At this point in time I have never felt so alone. I ran out the house and raced far away. I strolled around, not knowing what to do with myself. I had to escape my family and all their…love. I ran to nearest field and sat in the middle, looking up at the stars. Why couldn’t I find the one? Their love is so pure, so innate; it makes me almost…jealous. I sighed and looked towards the heavens.
“If there is a girl out there for me-a girl out there for a dead vampire, just send her already.” I whispered, wandering if anyone heard. I closed my eyes wishing that I could sleep at that moment.

A soft cry brought me out of my purgatory. I stood up and looked around for the noise. Following the sound I came across something…fascinating. I looked to see a young child no older than seven nestled in a blanket, her mahogany hair shielding her face. I bent down and hovered over her.
“Are you ok?” I asked in my softest voice. Her head shot up to reveal the most intriguing chocolate brown eyes. When she saw me with her tear stained face she cowered into my chest. Automatically my arms tightened around her.
“What’s wrong little one?” I asked once again- feeling oddly attached to this mysterious little girl.
“My m-m-mommy she got hurt.” She stuttered as more tears fell down her cherub face. Suddenly the full force of her scent hit me. It was so potent, the ache in my throat burned, wakening the monster that dwelled within. It was as if I couldn’t act to it though. I was thirsty; I couldn’t deny that- and her blood was sweeter than anything I have known; yet the anguish on her angel face was making me refrain.
“How did she get hurt?” I asked her softly whilst rocking her gently, attempting not to breath.
“A woman with red eyes bit her.” My body went ridged. A vampire? What was a human drinker doing around here?  She softly cried in my arms so I stood up and pulled her tighter to my chest.
“I am Edward Cullen. I am going to take care of you. Keep your face in my chest…uh…”
“Isabella. Bella.”
“Now, let’s wipe away those tears, and show me how brave you can be.” I cooed to her. Her lip wobbled once more before she nodded and wiped her hands over her eyes.
“And how old are you Bella?” I asked curiously. She held up seven fingers, counting them a few times before pulling a sad grin.
“Seven.” She said sweetly before she buried her head deep in my chest. I ran to the house without turning back. She didn’t seem to mind, I could actually hear her endearing laughter. I smiled to myself as I ran into the house with a bundle of joy in my chest. I burst through the door to the six statues of my family.
“Edward what is that?” Carlisle asked questioningly. I turned her round as everyone gasped at the child now smiling shyly at the faces of my vampire family. Red rims around her eyes pricked the interest in everyone. She grasped tightly onto my shirt and stroked the material.
“This is Bella. I found her in a bush; someone ambushed her mom- nomads.” Esme tutted and flitted over to look at her.
“Are you okay dear? Do you want something to eat?” Bella nodded her head furiously as I placed her tiny frame on the ground. She grabbed Esme’s hand as she led her to the kitchen. Everyone else walked to the dining room. My curiosity burned as she willingly followed a stranger- not just a stranger but a vampire into the kitchen; surely when alive her mother would have taught her not to talk strangers, yet she had seemed quite comfortable with me was; it was interesting. I could already tell this child was a remarkable one at that.
She is so cute- can we keep her? I already see it in the future…
She could be like the little sister I have always wanted.
Her blood is so appealing… but she is just too cute.
Edward you’ve done the right thing, bringing her here.
My family rambled on in their heads. I waited impatiently for everyone to sit down. Esme came back in with Bella chomping on an apple.
“Where do you want to sit?” Esme asked in her motherly tone.
“With Edward.” She whispered. I smiled and opened my arms for her willingly. She grinned and ran over to my arms, getting comfortable in my lap. A dimple appeared in the corner of her mouth, making her look even more adorable. I snuggled close to her as Carlisle started to talk. I was well aware that she knew what we were talking about; it struck me how smart she was. She followed the conversation and nodded when needing to and spoke when spoken to. Then something else caught me off guard; I couldn’t for the life of me hear her mind. It was as if she was a mental mute! Wow that’s going to get annoying.
“I feel she is too young to let her out on her own; we have an obligation to look after her. If we hold off for a few years to move, lay low for a while we can take her with us. She can start a new life and enrol in school. But we need to ask her what she wants.” Carlisle stated. Everyone turned to face the girl in my chest. She looked to me for advice. I gave her a motivational grin, nodding for her to talk. She bit on her puckered lip and did a big sigh.
“I want to stay. Only if Edward stays with me.” she blushed and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her head.
“Anything for you.” I whispered to her.
“Thank you for saving me. I am going to miss my mommy a lot.” Her voice began to crack as she spoke of her mother.
“You will stay with us now little one, don’t you worry.” Rosalie said, kissing her cheek.
“Would you like to join this family?” Everyone anticipated her answer, though Alice and I already knew. She nodded her heart shaped little face and held tightly onto my index and middle fingers, squeezing them for reassurance. 
“I need to introduce you to your new family.” She giggled sweetly and looked up at the people approaching her.
“This is Emmett and Rosalie.” I pointed. She waved to them as they walked over and each had a little hug with her. She seemed pretty content, even with the ice cold, hard skin.
“Alice and Jasper.” Jasper stayed behind a little whilst Alice held her tightly, whispering in her ear; a pointless action as we could all hear perfectly.
“You are going to be the best little sister ever!” Bella sniggered and waved at Jasper. He waved back awkwardly- it was harder for him, being the newest vegetarian. His thoughts we torn between how cute she was and what a good addition she will be to the family and the thirst which made him squirm. I whispered under my breath so Bella couldn’t hear.
“Jasper you need to go hunt. Go with Alice now- you can’t cut it short with a child in the family.” He nodded as Alice joined him, flitting out the back door. I felt oddly protective of this little girl.
“Last but not least; Mom and Dad- Carlisle and Esme.” Carlisle cradled her closely whilst Esme kissed the top of her head.
“How old are you?” he asked questioningly.
“Seven.” I replied automatically. They looked at me weirdly whilst I shrugged. She was pretty small for a seven year old, but she seemed very mature. When she had met everyone, Bella made her way back to my lap and snuggled closer into my chest, falling asleep. Everyone cooed at the sleeping child and Esme patted my shoulder.
“Well done Edward. You made the right choice.” I left my family and wandered upstairs, placing her delicately on my couch. My room didn’t have a bed- I would have to fix that. I tried to pry her out of my hands but she held on tighter.
“No! Please MOM!” she screamed. It broke my dead heart. I wiped the tears that were falling down her face and led next to her. She never loosened her grip, she was a little fighter!

Now that I thought it about it, it all seemed like…fate. Not fate as in her mom was supposed to die- that was an unfortunate event which was out of everyone’s control; a vampire that drinks human blood around humans is the most unlucky thing ever to happen. But how is Bella still alive? Then I just happened to come across her when wishing to whoever is up there that I find love.
“Thank you.” I whispered, smiling. Bella stirred in my arms and rubbed her eyes gently. I rocked her gently and started to sing a lullaby, making her lavender eye lids close over her chocolate eyes.
_----------------------------------------_

Does this make you thirsty for more twilighters?!
I really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of my new fanfic!
Please listen to this song- it’s not too much effort (:
Its that lullaby that was playing when I was writing the last paragraph. Beautiful song; Newton Faulkner.  So Please listen to this, and enjoy (:

Listen to the lyrics- that actually kind of fit perfectly :’)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d0IWq1zLSs

Views: 6948

Replies to This Discussion

Love it!!!!!! Uh-oh that's not good!!!!! Hopefully nothing bad happens!!!!!!! Thank you for the update!!!! I hope you are having fun in college!!! Please write soon!!!!!!!!! :)
This story is amazing! please please update soon! and if you dont mind notifying me when you i would appreciate it!!
Woah! That's so intense! I can't wait for more!

Love it! You must keep going!

It's amazing!

love it cant wait to read more, so intense!

I'm such a girl.. I cried while I read this.
I love this soooo much. You haven't wriiteen in sooo long though:/

Please continue? This is like soo amazing.. I need it.. (:

i have one word and it is WOW THAT WAZ AMAZINGLY AWESOME KEEP WRIGHTNG PLZZZZZZ *IM WAITNG SITTIN HERE ON PINS AND NEEDLS*PLZZZZ PLZZZZZ UPDATE THANKS PS AWESOM STORY ABBY KEEP WRIGHTING UR GOOD

I haven't been on for a couple years, and neither have you! Abby, please gome back!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service