The Twilight Saga

Baby Bella’s mom was savagely killed by a monster. What happens when Edward Cullen comes across her and feels a pull to her?  Growing up together, Edward begins to develop deep feelings for her, will the feeling be mutual?  Be Mine.

Ok guys. I caved- I really want to share this story with you! My Perfect Romeo is sadly coming to its last few chapters! I really hope you like this story, I personally love it! I won’t be able to update very much on this as I have to finish My Perfect Romeo- but when that’s done it will be more often!
Love you guys, please comment and enjoy on my new story Be Mine!
Here is chapter one :D

Chapter 1, Fate.
E.POV.

We were moving soon; which I was sad about- I grew accustomed to this place. But for our safety, and putting up the charade we needed to move somewhere else. My siblings and I have yet again graduated school; that takes the total number of graduation caps we have to un-countable! We are moving to a place called Forks, the wettest place in the continental US. I sat awkwardly in the house trying to play piano- I couldn’t concentrate. Everyone was…with their other halves dotted around the house. They all had a very different type of love; Rosalie and Emmett were very open and flamboyant about their love- which wasn’t so good for the rest of the family. Alice and Jasper were more reserved in their love; they had connecting silent moments which you felt rude to look at. My father and mother for all intensive purposes, Carlisle and Esme, they were like a young couple in love. At this point in time I have never felt so alone. I ran out the house and raced far away. I strolled around, not knowing what to do with myself. I had to escape my family and all their…love. I ran to nearest field and sat in the middle, looking up at the stars. Why couldn’t I find the one? Their love is so pure, so innate; it makes me almost…jealous. I sighed and looked towards the heavens.
“If there is a girl out there for me-a girl out there for a dead vampire, just send her already.” I whispered, wandering if anyone heard. I closed my eyes wishing that I could sleep at that moment.

A soft cry brought me out of my purgatory. I stood up and looked around for the noise. Following the sound I came across something…fascinating. I looked to see a young child no older than seven nestled in a blanket, her mahogany hair shielding her face. I bent down and hovered over her.
“Are you ok?” I asked in my softest voice. Her head shot up to reveal the most intriguing chocolate brown eyes. When she saw me with her tear stained face she cowered into my chest. Automatically my arms tightened around her.
“What’s wrong little one?” I asked once again- feeling oddly attached to this mysterious little girl.
“My m-m-mommy she got hurt.” She stuttered as more tears fell down her cherub face. Suddenly the full force of her scent hit me. It was so potent, the ache in my throat burned, wakening the monster that dwelled within. It was as if I couldn’t act to it though. I was thirsty; I couldn’t deny that- and her blood was sweeter than anything I have known; yet the anguish on her angel face was making me refrain.
“How did she get hurt?” I asked her softly whilst rocking her gently, attempting not to breath.
“A woman with red eyes bit her.” My body went ridged. A vampire? What was a human drinker doing around here?  She softly cried in my arms so I stood up and pulled her tighter to my chest.
“I am Edward Cullen. I am going to take care of you. Keep your face in my chest…uh…”
“Isabella. Bella.”
“Now, let’s wipe away those tears, and show me how brave you can be.” I cooed to her. Her lip wobbled once more before she nodded and wiped her hands over her eyes.
“And how old are you Bella?” I asked curiously. She held up seven fingers, counting them a few times before pulling a sad grin.
“Seven.” She said sweetly before she buried her head deep in my chest. I ran to the house without turning back. She didn’t seem to mind, I could actually hear her endearing laughter. I smiled to myself as I ran into the house with a bundle of joy in my chest. I burst through the door to the six statues of my family.
“Edward what is that?” Carlisle asked questioningly. I turned her round as everyone gasped at the child now smiling shyly at the faces of my vampire family. Red rims around her eyes pricked the interest in everyone. She grasped tightly onto my shirt and stroked the material.
“This is Bella. I found her in a bush; someone ambushed her mom- nomads.” Esme tutted and flitted over to look at her.
“Are you okay dear? Do you want something to eat?” Bella nodded her head furiously as I placed her tiny frame on the ground. She grabbed Esme’s hand as she led her to the kitchen. Everyone else walked to the dining room. My curiosity burned as she willingly followed a stranger- not just a stranger but a vampire into the kitchen; surely when alive her mother would have taught her not to talk strangers, yet she had seemed quite comfortable with me was; it was interesting. I could already tell this child was a remarkable one at that.
She is so cute- can we keep her? I already see it in the future…
She could be like the little sister I have always wanted.
Her blood is so appealing… but she is just too cute.
Edward you’ve done the right thing, bringing her here.
My family rambled on in their heads. I waited impatiently for everyone to sit down. Esme came back in with Bella chomping on an apple.
“Where do you want to sit?” Esme asked in her motherly tone.
“With Edward.” She whispered. I smiled and opened my arms for her willingly. She grinned and ran over to my arms, getting comfortable in my lap. A dimple appeared in the corner of her mouth, making her look even more adorable. I snuggled close to her as Carlisle started to talk. I was well aware that she knew what we were talking about; it struck me how smart she was. She followed the conversation and nodded when needing to and spoke when spoken to. Then something else caught me off guard; I couldn’t for the life of me hear her mind. It was as if she was a mental mute! Wow that’s going to get annoying.
“I feel she is too young to let her out on her own; we have an obligation to look after her. If we hold off for a few years to move, lay low for a while we can take her with us. She can start a new life and enrol in school. But we need to ask her what she wants.” Carlisle stated. Everyone turned to face the girl in my chest. She looked to me for advice. I gave her a motivational grin, nodding for her to talk. She bit on her puckered lip and did a big sigh.
“I want to stay. Only if Edward stays with me.” she blushed and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her head.
“Anything for you.” I whispered to her.
“Thank you for saving me. I am going to miss my mommy a lot.” Her voice began to crack as she spoke of her mother.
“You will stay with us now little one, don’t you worry.” Rosalie said, kissing her cheek.
“Would you like to join this family?” Everyone anticipated her answer, though Alice and I already knew. She nodded her heart shaped little face and held tightly onto my index and middle fingers, squeezing them for reassurance. 
“I need to introduce you to your new family.” She giggled sweetly and looked up at the people approaching her.
“This is Emmett and Rosalie.” I pointed. She waved to them as they walked over and each had a little hug with her. She seemed pretty content, even with the ice cold, hard skin.
“Alice and Jasper.” Jasper stayed behind a little whilst Alice held her tightly, whispering in her ear; a pointless action as we could all hear perfectly.
“You are going to be the best little sister ever!” Bella sniggered and waved at Jasper. He waved back awkwardly- it was harder for him, being the newest vegetarian. His thoughts we torn between how cute she was and what a good addition she will be to the family and the thirst which made him squirm. I whispered under my breath so Bella couldn’t hear.
“Jasper you need to go hunt. Go with Alice now- you can’t cut it short with a child in the family.” He nodded as Alice joined him, flitting out the back door. I felt oddly protective of this little girl.
“Last but not least; Mom and Dad- Carlisle and Esme.” Carlisle cradled her closely whilst Esme kissed the top of her head.
“How old are you?” he asked questioningly.
“Seven.” I replied automatically. They looked at me weirdly whilst I shrugged. She was pretty small for a seven year old, but she seemed very mature. When she had met everyone, Bella made her way back to my lap and snuggled closer into my chest, falling asleep. Everyone cooed at the sleeping child and Esme patted my shoulder.
“Well done Edward. You made the right choice.” I left my family and wandered upstairs, placing her delicately on my couch. My room didn’t have a bed- I would have to fix that. I tried to pry her out of my hands but she held on tighter.
“No! Please MOM!” she screamed. It broke my dead heart. I wiped the tears that were falling down her face and led next to her. She never loosened her grip, she was a little fighter!

Now that I thought it about it, it all seemed like…fate. Not fate as in her mom was supposed to die- that was an unfortunate event which was out of everyone’s control; a vampire that drinks human blood around humans is the most unlucky thing ever to happen. But how is Bella still alive? Then I just happened to come across her when wishing to whoever is up there that I find love.
“Thank you.” I whispered, smiling. Bella stirred in my arms and rubbed her eyes gently. I rocked her gently and started to sing a lullaby, making her lavender eye lids close over her chocolate eyes.
_----------------------------------------_

Does this make you thirsty for more twilighters?!
I really hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of my new fanfic!
Please listen to this song- it’s not too much effort (:
Its that lullaby that was playing when I was writing the last paragraph. Beautiful song; Newton Faulkner.  So Please listen to this, and enjoy (:

Listen to the lyrics- that actually kind of fit perfectly :’)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d0IWq1zLSs

Views: 6953

Replies to This Discussion

Ahah thankyou!

I will (:

Thankyou (:

(6 years later)

Chapter 3, Moving.
B.POV

“Bella get up.”
“No!” I called from under my covers. Alice wasn’t having that. She grabbed me by the ankles and pulled me out of bed. I couldn’t fight with her strength, so she managed to pull me out from the covers and plop me on top of the bed. I led back down exasperated.
“Isabella Marie Cullen! You will stand up right now so I can dress you and you will pack up your things! We are moving whether you like it or not! Its three pm.” I huffed throwing my arms to my side.
“FINE!” I finally shouted. She clapped her hands and pulled me to the closet she built. Alice always had her way- whether it was playing Bella Barbie or taking people shopping. She quickly sieved through all the clothes until she clapped her hands together.
“This is perfect for moving day!” her eyes gleamed at her creation. I was never allowed to wear the same outfit twice heaven forbid! I stood there bored out of my mind and upset that we had to move from the home I grew up in. I looked around the partially empty room thinking of all the memories I had. Playing Barbie’s with Alice, the many times Edward had tickled me until I cried with laughter. The wave of nostalgia hit me and I sighed.  
“I don’t want to move. I don’t want to go to school.” I stated crossing my arms over my chest. I could feel the traitor tears build up in my eyes- they always appeared when I was angry. Stupid, useless tears.
“Come on Bella- you made a fuss, you’re not going to school until you are seventeen like Edward- but we need to move. Bell’s think of your family’s safety.” I couldn’t argue with that.
“Damn all the suspicious people!” she laughed and chucked the clothes at me, dancing out of the room. ( http://www.polyvore.com/bella/set?id=23721250 )

I got dressed and rushed downstairs to see my family loading things into the car. I sighed and everyone turned to look at me- I can’t get away with anything in this place! Edward came to my side and hugged me. He always seemed to just calm me down by his presence.
“Don’t worry Bella! It will be fine!” he stated. I grumbled anyway.
“Meh.” He chuckled and kissed my hair. Emmett walked over to me and grabbed me in his bear arms, lifting me high above his head.
“Cheer up lil’ sis,” Emmett put me down on the floor and fluffed my hair. “Whose fourteen tomorrow!” I grimaced.
“I hate my birthday.” Emmett knew how to wind me up- it came with the big brother territory.
“Oh Bella! Don’t be a spoil sport! Alice and I are gunna throw you an amazing party! And if you protest then we may just have to dress you in a princess costume and make it themed.” Rosalie said waggling her finger. I nodded in defeat- princess theme was one of the things they knew to use against me; there was no way of getting round them. Esme shooed me out the house and we got in different cars.
“Bye house.” I mumbled, taking one last look at the house which held my childhood.
“You’re coming with me stroppy pants.” Edward said. I poked my tongue out at him and got in the passenger seat.
“Cheer up love.” His booming laugh filled the car, it was pretty infectious. I laughed along with him as he drove down the highway; he was going slowly for my benefit- he knows I hate how fast he drives! Though I’m glad he listens to me. I sighed and turned to face the front.

Edward was my best friend. He brought me up out of all the family, well apart from Esme and Carlisle. They are like parents to me, I couldn’t have imagined better people to raise me, apart from the tiny fact they are vampires. But that has never bothered me- ever since Edward told me when I was seven. Rosalie and Alice are like the big sisters I have always wanted. They have spoilt me from a young age; even though I will never admit that I love it. Emmett is like my giant teddy bear, I can always count on him to make me laugh. Jasper is the one that I have had the least connection with. He is still like my brother but he has to take it slow, because he is still sensitive to my blood, but I love him to pieces. Edward started out as my big and best brother but now he is my best friend who I can’t live without. I have a tiny crush on him, which I know will pass; he is a vampire and I’m not, he is like a hundred and ten! I made sure that I made a fuss for Edward to be in my room again. I always need him to fall asleep- ever since I was little; he is my protector. His deep voice pulled me out of my thoughts.
“You look very pretty today Bella.” I blushed and grinned.
“So do you.” I giggled as he frowned and laughed.
“Bella don’t worry.” I looked at him and raised my eyebrow.
“I don’t need Jasper’s gift to see the tension rolling off you.”  I scrunched my nose and sighed.
“I’m scared about school. What if people bully me?” I asked biting my lip as I tended to do.
“If anyone even thinks about hurting you; they will have to go through me. Anyway you have a good three years to wait to worry. We all will be holding off going to school just for you. Just worry about your birthday’s to come and then worry about school. Understand?” I nodded and folded my arms across my chest.

A dreary green sign welcomed me to Forks. How very un-welcoming. It was raining- of course. But I suppose it’s good, my family can at least go outside. We drove down a winding road whilst playing I spy.
“I spy with my little eye something beginning with…W.”
“Hmm. Wheel?” I shook my head. He looked thoughtful again before snapping his fingers.
“I got it!” I narrowed my eyes and smiled evilly.
“You don’t have it.”
“Windows!” I laughed and shook my head smugly. He frowned and shrugged.
“Wipers?”
“AH man! Yes.” I crossed my arms over my chest as he laughed.
“See you don’t need to read my mind to know what it is.” It has always annoyed him that he couldn’t hear my thoughts- I found it quite pleasing actually, being a mental mute and all.
“Something beginning with B.”
“Bella?” he shook his head. I looked outside the window.
“Birds!” he smiled.
“Nope.” Smug vampire.
“Rats. Boredom?!” he chuckled and shook his head.
“I give up.” He reached over and touched my face with a very delicate touch. Red rose to my cheeks, I always blushed.
“What is it?”
“Blush!” my mouth gaped open as I furrowed my brow.
“Very clever!”I said sarcastically. We turned up a drive to a huge white house. My eyes widened at the sheer height of the house. It was beautiful. Everyone was already settled on the count that Edward drives slow for me. I got my box, walked up and went to bag a room.
“MINE AND EDWARDS ROOM!” I shouted when I found the biggest. As there are two of us, it’s only fair we get the bigger room. There was a huge bed there- they obviously anticipated me choosing this room. Edward was behind me chuckling.
“Esme and Carlisle came to prepare the house before hand- buying a bed for you and what not.” I sighed and plonked my stuff heading back downstairs.
“Do you want something to eat darling?” my mom called from the kitchen. I walked in just as my stomach growled.
“I guess I do.” She smiled her motherly smile and whipped me up an omelette. I ate it quickly, hungrier than I expected. When I was done I joined my family in watching a movie. I could feel my eyes drooping; trying to force them open I walked upstairs mumbling ‘night’ to everyone. I led on the bed, not even bothering to change. Today has been a long day. My eyes became heavy as I succumbed to sleep.

E.POV
Bella was my world since I found her. Now she was thirteen going on thirty! I have been through the stages of life, being the thing she needed most. I was the big brother from age seven to eleven and since then have been her best friend. Alice has already seen what will happen…later. It seemed monstrous but I couldn’t live without her; she is my air to breathe. She will decide whether she wants to take me or not. When she finally gave in she mumbled night to us and went upstairs. She was flat out seconds later.
Not long now Edward, a few more years.
Alice thought. She was the only one who knew about my infatuation- well Jazz does as well I suppose- my mood elates when she is near me. I sighed. Suddenly I could hear Bella screaming. She could never sleep without someone near her- she had nightmares, watching her mom get killed. I ran up the stairs at vampire speed and flitted to her side.
“It’s ok shh Bella it’s just a dream,” She whimpered into my chest crying aloud. “Sorry I wasn’t here, I was about to come up.” Her breathing became ragged because of the cries. I picked up a blanket and wrapped it in her, taking her downstairs. I took her to the kitchen, sitting her on the counter. I poured a glass of water for her as Rosalie came into the kitchen to see what was wrong.
Is she ok?
“Yes, bad dream.” I mumbled, wiping away her tears. She gulped at the drink, her breathing still all over the place as she swallowed back the tears.
“Ok now sweetie?”
“Y-yeah. Thank you Edward.” She held tightly onto my neck and sighed. I lifted her up and ran back upstairs laying her down on the bed.
“I will be here this time.” She smiled weakly and led down not letting go of my neck.
“What was the dream this time?” she shrugged and brought herself closer to me.
“The usual. Red eyes haunting me- except tonight there was fiery red hair.” Fiery red hair... I thought about it until I saw Bella yawn and close her eyes, she had had a long day; it was a couple of hour’s drive- I drove slower purposely because she wanted me too. We could have been here in an hour but it took us two and a half! But I would do anything for her- even if it means driving slow. She snapped her head up and looked me right in the eye.
“Hey did I ever tell you thank you?”
“What do you mean sweetheart?” I asked confused.
“Thank you for…everything you do to me. I know that if you weren’t with me every night watching over me and generally taking care of me, then I would be a mess now. I love you.” she reached up and kissed the tip of my nose before snuggling back down. She would be out for the night now. I can’t quite believe what she just said to me. I snuggled closer to her kissing her hair.
“Bella if I hadn’t have found you, I would be a mess.” I whispered, unknowing if she actually heard me. Tomorrow was her birthday- I wander how that will play out. She had hated her birthday every time we had tried to celebrate it. Even when she was younger she didn’t like it, she would fuss when we tried to make a fuss. I didn’t think she realised that none of us has celebrated a birthday in a long time; being the only human it would be nice to! Yet Alice always gets her way! 

---------------------------------------------------
Really hoped you enjoyed it! Please keep commenting on this, I love the support you guys are the ones that inspire me to write this!
Thankyou! :D
Awwww, this was so cutee!!! Please keep me updated! I love it x
Thankyou (:
I will!
it was amazing make more fast . keep me updated please.
I will :D
Thanksss
That was so good, cant wait for more!!

Thankyou!

Glad you liked it :)

I love the 6 year jump.. It helps!!! This was a great chapter!!! Why can't Alice see that Bella loves Edward? LOVED IT!

Ahh you will soon find out!
Alice is sneakier than you think ;D

Thankyou for commenting! :D

Yeah I thought it would be better. 
Glad you liked it! (: 

What the flippin' hell!!! I was soo bummed when the chapter ended. 

Update... and make it soon. Or I'll hunt you down! LMAO! 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service