The Twilight Saga

Inspired by the classic tale of Beauty and The Beast and also by Beastly (which was inspired by BatB). 
This is the story of Bella and Edward. But things are changed up a bit. Edward is the popular guy at school. He's selfish and shallow. What happens when he is cursed by his friend's new girlfriend? What happens when he is turned into a monster only given a year to live and find love or he'll be cursed forever. He meets Bella then and falls in love. But will she except him?

ALL I OWN IS THE PLOT! REST BELONGS TO THE WONDERFUL STEPHENIE MEYER! 

Edward Cullen (Main character)
Bella Swan (Main character)
Emmett McCarthy (Edward's friend)
Rosalie Hale (Emmett's girlfriend)
Alice Cullen (Edward's sister)
Jasper Whitlock (Alice's future boyfriend)
ANY OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE ADDED LATER! 

PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE ME A BANNER! 

Views: 932

Replies to This Discussion

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! I hope Alice is OK with Edwards "new look". He said he was going to use Bella but that made me sad. LOL! I have being dying for an update on this story!! THANK YOU!
thank you! and hopefully she will!
omg
love it
update soon please
8D
thanks! writing more soon!
More coming as soon as I can get it up! Though I probably won't post this week because I'm going to be busy. I'll post during the holidays!
i cant wait!!!man youre great!
more ASAP and good that Alice didnt freak out he needs all the help he can get!! LOL more ASAP
Alice stared at me. No fear crossed her face. Not even shock to see me like this. It was as if nothing had changed.
“Mom and Dad aren’t home. Come on inside,” she said guiding me to the door.
The house looked just the same as it had last time I was here. It seemed like forever ago though it wasn’t.
Last time I was here, I had been drastically changed. Cursed by Rosalie whom I had just met.
That reminded me of Emmett. He didn’t know anything about this. He just thought I was at a party and got wasted. If he heard the truth though, he wouldn’t have believed me.
“Sit down,” Alice said as if I was a stranger to the house.
I sat on the couch while she sat across from me.
“What happened?” she asked me getting right to it of course.
I shrugged staring at my folded up hands that sat in my lap. “I’m not sure.”
“Friday night, you went out with Emmett. And you decided to not come back?”
I glanced up at her. “I did come home. And from what I remember, you weren’t here, were you?”
“I was here!” she declared.
“No you weren’t. I came home. And you weren’t here. You went out,” I told her.
She shook her head. “What? Are you talking about? I fell asleep and had a dream that I went out to a party…”
Her eyes widened.
“What?” I questioned. But she didn’t answer.
She stood up and walked away upstairs to her room I was assuming. She didn’t come back down for almost twenty minutes. I was ready to go up there and see exactly what she was up to, but by then time I readied myself to stand up, she had come back down.
She was carrying a book that look so ancient, I was expecting cavemen art inside. And the size didn’t relieve me anymore.
It made a loud thump as she placed it on the table.
“Whatever happened to you and whatever happened to me, those kinds of things are in here. Odd things occurring. Someone not remembering what they did the other night. Someone turning from beauty and golden to scarred and ugly.”
“Are you saying that you forgetting and my being cursed are related?”
She nodded trying not to look my in the eyes. “Yeah.”

---comment please!!
I LOVE IT UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!

1st comment btw!!
thank you! i'll try!
omg
love love love it
update soon please

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service