The Twilight Saga

This story is about Jake and Nessie's daughter Jamie who got the wolf-gene . She imprinted on someone . You will see who when the story begins . Enjoy .

If you like this story I have two others ,

Desperate for You

Ice Cream ( A Jacob & Nessie Story )

Preface
I was standing there . Lost in my train of thought . A confused girl in a forest of trees .I was not here because gravity was holding me down . No it was far more complicated than that, the someone who was now holding me down was standing in front of me the...beautiful monster .

Chapter 1
A Flash

Ring ! Ring ! Ring ! I heard as I lay in bed opening my right eye slowly . I huffed when I learned that I had to get up after thinking about school . While yawning and stretching away from my peaceful sleep I got up . I looked at my closet and realized my Great Aunt Alice but I called her just Alice had left me some clothes hanging on my closet door . I examined the brand new outfit that smelled so wonderful because someone had obviously sprayed wonderful perfume on this . I hugged it and inhaled the magical scent one more time than stopped . I put on the red tight shirt and gray jeans . I almost fell in love with the shoes that were carefully placed perfectly in line . Their were two choices red flats and red heels . I of course picked the fabulous red heels I was fashion obsessed , like Alice . I curled my hair with my curling iron because I had to look amazing for the first day of school . I had to get someone to do my makeup so I decided Rosalie my other Great Aunt would be perfect for that . Before I left though I added some jewelry to give it something extra .

I went across the hall and knocked on the door . " Aunt Rosie ? " I called her that because it was easy and she didn't seem to mind . I listened and heard some things like people running around and moving things . Uhh . Aunt Rosie and Uncle Emmet must have been doing it but this was not unusual for them . I was about to leave but then Rosalie came out her hair all messed up and she was wearing a pink robe . I almost gagged when I saw Uncle Emmet in his boxers behind Rosalie grabbing her waist and pulling her .

" Yes Nessie ? " she said acting normal and relaxed . She was trying to hold on to the door because Uncle Emmet wouldn't stop pulling her . Finally she gave him a look and he got really sad like a puppy who wouldn't get a treat .

" Do you think you could help me with me makeup ? " I asked smiling .

" Of course Jamie I'll be right out , " she replied calmly . Then shut the door pretty loudly I might add .

I waited a few minutes and then Aunt Rosie came out looked very pretty with a skirt and a short sleeve shirt that had butterflies on it . Which was flattering for her but I couldn't pull it off because I didn't have hips yet really . I was going into 9th grade a freshman but I was really only 10 . My aging hasn't been as fast as my mom's but it hasn't been slow .

After Aunt Rosie did my makeup which looked fantastic I went downstairs to show my family . My mom had tears in her eyes when I walked down the stairs . I rolled my eyes, so mom to be crying . Dad was a little mad and he crossed his arms . I think he thought that I looked too old and was growing up too fast because I heard him mumble that to himself . Everyone else looked happy .

I sat in my usual spot for breakfast right in between my not overprotective parents . This was sarcastically of course because my parents couldn't be more protective . At least I had some pancakes and sausages for breakfast . I was looking at my parents squinting at them back and forth . They weren't looking at me though they were starring lovingly at each other . I sighed . I took one last glance at my dad and regretted it because he was winking at my mom .

" Well this isn't weird at all , " I said getting up and putting my dishes in the dishwasher .

We were all going to school except for Carlisle and Esme and this year I would be in the same school as my whole family . This is going to be bad I thought as I looked at them all . It's not that I don't love them it's just that they all love to tease me or protect me . Uncle Emmet said he was going to make sure everyone knew we were best friends . He said all happily like a little girl everyone laughed at this in the car . I was the only one who did not find this amusing .

When we were all there in four different cars Alice's, Emmet's, Grandpa Edward's, and my moms . I was in my moms because we were acting as sisters my mom and dad were in my grade as freshmans but they didn't go to eighth grade with me . It was me, my mom, Alice, Edward, and Rosalie in a family . We were all adopted . Emmet, Bella, Alice, and my dad were all our family's friends and were in the same family too .

We got out of the cars and everyone was starring at us . I think they were just amazed with our cars mostly the freshman because the sophomores , juniors , and seniors had already met my family . Then they all starred at us because vampires our inhumanly beautiful and well everyone I knew which was not many people said that everyone in our family was inhumanly beautiful . I think they just said that because they had too since they were family like Grandad Charlie .

My homeroom / first period class went well at least my parents were in my grade . My mom was in that class she sat next to me and we talked . The teacher Ms. Bell didn't seem to mind which was definitely a plus .

The day was going great till I saw Uncle Emmet in the hall . I tried to run but I gave up when he started skipping because I knew he would make himself even louder and weirder .

"Oh my gosh what is up my bestie from another mother ?! Jamie Black ! " he said running to me at human pace . While he was running he made sure EVERYONE saw him and heard him say we were besties . I decided I would play along just this once with Emmet .

" Nothing girlie what about you ! I heard you got your nails done yesterday with my sister did you guys have fun! I wish I could have come too ! " As I said this Uncle Emmet actually started laughing . I loved Uncle Emmet because he didn't care what people thought about him . I sighed than went back to getting to class . All of the sudden thought I saw a flash through the window . What was that ? Only a vampire could do that and my family was all in school . We were the only vampires in Forks...right ?

Chapters :
Chapter 1 - Home Page
Chapter 2 - Page 2

Tags: Aidan, Beautiful, Daughter, Jacob, Jake, Monster, Nessie, Reneesme, Werewolf, imprint, More…vampire

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Okay I will . Lol . & I'm writing now . =]
wow i love it!
Thanks glad you love itt ! :)
Chapter 2
Breathless

Lunch had been very interesting everyone was starring at me and my family . Once again I was in between my lovely parents . It was actually hilarious that Emmet and my dad were having a yo mama fight . Everyone at the table was bursting with laughter . I hadn't laughed with my family in a while , maybe school could be fun with my family there for me .

I had to get some ketchup for my fries so I got u and went to the table that had ketchup packets on it . I grabbed some ketchup packets and was about to go back when I inhaled a scent from the door to the outside that just opened . The janitor was there bringing in garbage .I was a curious girl my whole life so I decided I would investigate the scent from the ouside. I put the ketchup back in there place and took a look behind me at my family , turning my head slightly . They were still chuckling at the jokes . I walked out back to the back door as quickly as I could without drawing attention to myself . Hopefully Uncle Edward wasn't listening to my thoughts .

I smelled the scent again it smelled disgusting it burned my nose . It smelt super sweet too sweet to exist , well it smelled like vampire . I had gotten pretty used to the smell after living with vampires my whole life but the smell was still distinct . I closed my eyes and followed my instincts . I hadn't mentioned this but I was a werewolf , I got the wolf-gene from my father . Smelling vampires as a werewolf it was my job , to protect my family and everyone at La Push . This vampire could be harmful so I should take matters in to my own hands before something happened . Sure I had only been a werewolf for a couple of months and I was one of the youngest to change to a werewolf, 14 and three quarters to be exact . I followed the scent all the way to the forest . Deep down something was warning me not to go in to the woods but I decided to go anyways . I traveled a long way it went out to at least the middle of the woods . The scent went to a stop I looked around I was standing next to a tree . Nothing was around me I noticed , then I looked up slowly . Nothing ? My heart beat quickened . Oh no . I shouldn't have gone here something is wrong , am I in a trap . I closed my eyes for a second trying to scream in my thoughts . Uncle Edward should be able to hear me from this far away ... I hoped . When I opened my eyes someone was in front of me , a vampire . A growl escaped my stomach . The vampire turned around and that's when I knew it . That's when it all started . I was standing there . Lost in my train of thought . A confused girl in a forest of trees . I was not here because gravity was holding me down . No it was far more complicated than that, the someone who was now holding me down was standing in front of me the...beautiful monster . I looked at them with blood around there mouth he wiped it off then smiled I couldn't tell if it was a true smile or a sly one . It gave me the shivers that's all I know but it also made my heart skip a beat . I stepped forward a step slowly .

"Hello, " I said shyly and with worry in my tone .

"Hello back, " he responded giving me a wink . He was so beautiful he had short straight hair that was dark brown with a hint of light brown in it . He had eyes that were bright red or scarlet you might call them . He had huge muscles and was tall similar to Uncle Emmet .

"I'm Jamie , " I said .

"I'm Aidan you have a beautiful name Jamie , " I sighed what a unique name he had , a perfect name . I went closer to him slowly . A gust of wind came through the forest . He started shaking and his hands tighten . His eyes looked like they would pop . He lifted his face to the sky .

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! " he screamed . He shook his head fast . What was wrong with him ?

" I - MUST - GO - I - CANT - HURTYOU !" he let out and huffed like he ran a marathon , then was a off in a second . Leaving me breathless and my heart beating a thousand times a second it felt like . I realized he must want my blood since he drank human blood . I sighed why couldn't love be simple ? I turned around when I felt arms around me it was my family all hugging me .

"What happened ? " my mom asked breathing a sigh of relief .

" I imprinted , on a vampire , " I said .
OMG are you kidding me! You have to write more! And very soon!!
I will . Soon I think .
I agreeeee!
awesome!!!! that is so cool

" I imprinted , on a vampire hahha wonder what will Jacob say?? Oh and u must know I'm TEAM SETH!!! so if he imprints can you name her Sofia

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and loving the story!!!!! more ASAP
Sure I'll make sure to do thatt . Lol but I will .

luuuuvvv it!

GREAT!!!!!
awesome!(i need a new word for how great this is)
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

-xoxo,
Kendall

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service