The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2762

Replies to This Discussion

I love your story :) update soon..

i love your plot its really different, i hope jane doesnt cause to much trouble.

Aww thank you :)

I'll try and post soon

Wow loved all these chapters they kept me engrossed till i finished reading them all, great ideas and creative writing... i just wonder what of bellas child that almost killed her whilst she was pregnant with it... and aro is so evil... keep up the good work... Update soon please..

Bella is not pregnant in this as she is not with Edward, she is with Ben, Edward died, as this is set in New Moon not breaking dawn.

Cool I did not realise this was set in new moon i just thought this was being carried on from the end of the whole series

No its not from the end of the series. If you read the summery it was clear that it's in New Moon as well lol

Ah reading the prologue at the top I now realise this :)

it's okay :)

Still brilliant story, cant wait to find out what happens next :)

Aww thanks :) I'll try and post tomorow

Your welcome and looking forward to it :D

I am glad you are :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service