The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2757

Replies to This Discussion

oh no, can't wait to see what happens now that Aro knows about jane and dimitri.  Love it!  I can't wait to read what happens next!

Yeah, things are not looking so good right now

Wow!! Ben is really awesome!!! lol

Love it!!!

I know :) Lots of people do seem to Like Ben a lot lol

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Third Person's Pov:

It was a few days later when Alice had a vision, she was walking down the stairs with a vase in her flowers when she got a vision that Aro wanted Bella dead and he was planning a war, the vase slipped from her hands shattering into pieces.

Bella was at her feet and she picked up the shattered vase "What is it Alice?" she asked worried.

Alice gripped a chair "Aro...volturi...coming here." she said

Jasper looked at Alice "Alice, calm down and tell us properly" he said as Ben wrapped his arm round Bella tightly.

"Aro is planning a war, he wants Bella dead, the Volturi are coming here." she said her voice shaky.

Ben sighed "The pack's help won't do us much good."

"How many are there?" Bella asked,

"There's only 10 of them but with us the total makes 18." Esme said she looked concerned and worried.

Carlisle looked at Esme "How about the Denali coven?" he said "They might agree to help us."

Bella nods "Yeah, but will he have enough numbers?" she asked

"There's also Charlotte and Peter so that adds what 7 more people?" Rosalie said.

Ben nodded "Yeah, we have to get anyone we can to help us, we should start with the pack firts, talk to them about this." He said, he was not going to let anyone take his Bella away from him.

Esme nods "I'll call Emily, ask her to tell the pack." she said and dailed the number. 

"Hello? Emily young here." a voice on the other line said

"Hello Emily, its me Esme, we have a bit of an issue." she said

"What kind of an issue?" Emily asked sounding worried "I hope Bella is okay, Jake told me about her memory loss, poor girl." she said

"It's to do with the Volturi, they are coming here as they want Bella dead and we need as much help as we can to defend her." Esme said

Emily nodded "Ah, I'll talk to the pack and call you soon." she said and then the line went dead as Emily hung up in a rush to tell the back the news.

Bella looked at Esme "She said she will talk to them and ask if they can help us." Esme said and squeezed her shoulder slightly.

Jasper nodded "I guess we will have to make a trip down to Alaska then." he said and everyone just nodded.

A/N-I know its short. I wanted a rather short chapter about what Help they would need to help save Bella, Also I am not sure what other specie I should make Benjamin as he is a skinwalker which is a hybrid so here is a poll, please vote.

A~Werewolf

B~Demon

C~Angel

D~Siren

thank you for voting and posting a comment about the chapter :) I am glad you liked it

I'm torn between angel and werewolf
I love the chapter though
so which ever one of those is chosed I agree

okay thanks for the vote :) Thanks, glad you liked it

Curse Aro!! LOL 

Whenever will he quit?

I'll bet Tanya will be outraged when she learns that Edward is dead!

I vote C~Angel!

I know hehe :) you will have to wait and see if he does give up or not.

Yeah she might be :)

And thanks for voting

c angel

thanks for voting :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service