The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2766

Replies to This Discussion

It will be interesting to see how everyone reacts to the news and what they will do about it.  As to your other question: maybe werewolf or siren?

thanks for the comment and yes it will be intresting :) and thanks for voting

great update!  I hate Aro!!!!!!! I vote for C: Angel

thanks and yeah I hate him too

Thanks for voting

OMG!!! Love this chapter!!
I vote for angel!!

Can't wait for more!!! :)

thanks Rach :)

cant wait for your next update

I'll post soon

Chapter 14~Angel

Bella's Pov:

I sighed worried about this whole thing. Aro let me and Ben go but it soon was clear he had other plans for us, of course, I should have seen it coming, it's not like he would ever let someone go so easily? right. I looked at Ben who seemed just as edge as me ever since Alice had that vision, we were on the plane to Alaska. To meet the Denali Coven, they were the cousins of The Cullen's and we needed as much help as we could get, the pack were already in. Sort off. I guess. But I knew that even with more help some of us might not get away so easily without getting hurt, even killed maybe. That thought send a chilling spine down my spine. I shivered and felt Ben grip onto my hand tightly squeezing it and I leaned my head on his arm and closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, even though as a Vampire, I did not need to breathe. I needed to calm my self down.

"Things are going to be okay." I heard Ben whisper in my ear, he pressed his lips to my cheek softly and held my close, his arms tightened around me in a protective grip.

I nodded "I hope so, I just hope I am not being judged by the coven." I said

"You won't be, I told them about you briefly over the phone" Esme said "I am sure they will have respect for you, seeing what happened to you."

"But the whole thing with Ed..." I trailed off and sighed and looked down

"Well if they judge, we'll put them straight." Ben said kissing my head and rubbed my arm "It'll be okay my Angel. I promise" He said and lifted my chin up to him so I was looking into his eyes and he kissed me softly on the lips, I closed my eyes kissing him back softly, his lips felt so warm, it felt so good, to have him near me like this, he always managed to find a way to make me calm down with one simple touch, or a kiss.

Esme smiled softly and she squeezed my hand before letting it go, the plane landed and we got off with our things, we walked out and saw a bunch of girls with blonde hair and a guy with dark hair and a brunnete waiting for us, wow the girls with the blonde hair looked so much alike.

Esme smiled as we walked over "Bella, this is Eleazer, Carmen, Irina, Kate and Tanya." She said, the 3 girls with the blonde hair were Kate, Irana and Tanya and the couple with the darker hair was Carmen and Eleazer

I nodded "Hello" I smiled softly

"This is Bella and Ben" Esme said looking at their family

Kate nods "I know, I've met Ben once before."

Ben nodded "Oh yes, I remember." He said and I looked at him in shock. Okay, well he has been a Vampire longer then me. Duh!!

Carmen smiled at me softly and hugged me "It's lovely to meet you Bella. How come Edward is not with you?". The question struck me, and I felt my self tense up and shift rather not comfortable on my feet.

Alice looked at Carmen "Maybe we should talk about that at your house."

Carmen nods "Oh, yes, of course." We walked out to their car and Carmen drove us to the house, we walked in, it was rather big and spacious like the Cullen's house, it was beautiful in its own way. The mountions looked wonderful, with the snow on top.

Tanya looked at me, I could see something odd in her eyes, she did not look to happy to see me, Kate was just rather silent  and Irina was distant. She was just sitting down with a sad smile on her face when she looked at me, and I felt sorry for her, for what ever bad happened to her.

"So Edward?" Tanya asked, she seemed to have a rather poisonous tone to her voice, when she looked at me.#

"Tanya." Eleazer looked at her with a stern hard look, then looked at me "I am sorry, she's just has a temper." He said and I nodded

"Oh, it's fine, don't worry." I said and sighed.

"Edward's dead." Alice said with Emmett, Rosalie was standing beside me and Ben keeping us close in case Tanya decided to snap and attack either of us.

Tanya glared "He did this." She leaped on Ben but Carmen and Kate pulled her back as Tanya was growling and hissing angry like all hell was lose.

"I did not do anything to him." Ben said

"He wouldn't. I know Ben," Kate said "He would not harm a fly like that." she said. Thank god, at least someone on our side.

"Aro killed him" Esme said "Bella was going to the Volturi to save him but Victoria attacked her and she got changed and lost her memory in the process and Edward got him self killed by Aro. Aro let her and Ben go but now he wants to start a war as he wants Bella dead." she said

Tanya looked at us and she seemed to calm down "Oh, sorry." she said but she still seemed to glare at me even though she wanted to rip me and Ben to bits like few seconds ago.

"We'll help you." Kate said with Irana and Carmen.

Tanya groaned and Eleazer gave her a stern look "We're helping them, they are a family, and now so is Bella and Ben, so treat them like family and not like vilians." he yelled.

Tanya frowned "I don't see why we have to help them" she said

Esme looked at Tanya "Stop being so bitter Tanya." she said "We're not asking for the world, we just need help to Protect Bella from Aro, the wolf pack already agreed to help."

Irana tensed "They killed Laurent."

"He was going to kill Bella." Alice said "How many times must we argue about Laurent?" she said "Just please, put aside what happened to him and help Bella, she's family now too."

"Of course we'll help." Kate and Carmen smiled and Kate wrapped her arms around me in a soft hug and sighed "Don't mind them, they are being bitter as always." she said, I nodded a bit then I saw Ben looked bit odd.

He winced and there was a cracking in his spine and I fell back in shock as something large, fluffy and white emerged from his back, It took me a moment to realize, it was wings, he was an....an....Angel.

This was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben is a vampire and angel cool
Can't wait for more
write more soon

Yeah he is both :) I'll post spoon

Umm...Interesting!

I can not wait to read the next chapter!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service