The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2729

Replies to This Discussion

I know she does need to leave them alone

Interesting chapter. Will Aro really leave Jane out of the coven like that? Will he forgive her later on?

Ben, the night and shining armor. He's a kindred spirit, isn't he? I knew Bella would have feelings for him, LOL.

Nice to see Jane hopeless, lol.

Delilah

Thank you :) and yes this is rather intresting and you will have to find out of Jane does get back into the coven or not.

Yep Ben is really thank :). I guess a few people would suspect her getting feelings for Ben lol.

Yep, my thoughts exactly :)

Jane is such a sadist!

I loved the moment at the end, with Bella looking into Ben eyes...I'm liking your Bella and that is saying something!

Loved the chapter!

I know Jane is bad :)

aww thanks, I am glad you like my Bella. Wow, it is saying something isnt it? lol

Can she be worse? LOL

She might be lol

Love it!  please update again soon!

I am glad you like it :)

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Jane's Pov:

I looked at Aro and bowed my head down. I shivered at the thought of what Master was going to do to me. He grabbed me by the scoff of my neck and dragged me outside. I looked at him in the eyes and swallowed.

Aro looked at me, I could see the disgust in his eyes "How dare you?" he yelled at me. I just kept silent not answering what he just asked me.  "I will not have you endangering other members of the coven, you understand"? he snarled right in my face. 

I looked at him "I...yes master" I managed to say, my voice shaking, This was the first time I felt small and insignificant. I was intimidated by him "It won't happen again" I said, lying of course. I tried my best for it to sound like it was true.

"Of course it wont!" Aro snapped "I am letting you go, get your stuff and leave and never come back! I never want to see you here again Jane! Get lost!" He snarled at me and then left me staring after him in shock.

He was kicking me out of the....th....coven? I thought to my self stammering in my own thoughts. I went to my room and grabbed my things only to find Demetri and Felix outside my door and they grabbed me and threw me out. I fell to my knees and sighed deeply and closed my eyes. Great now what I supposed to do? I had no where else to go and I doubt anyone even cared as to what would happen to me. Not even Alec looked me in the eye.

Bella's Pov:

It was later that day and my wounds had began to heal but I still felt that strange burning sensation in my arms from my own blood and venom. I as sitting on the steps and then heard a soft sound....wonderfull..music...someone playing the piano.

I followed the sound and found my self in the piano room and saw Ben sitting there playing. I was silent as I watched him, his fingers moving effortlessly on the keys, in pure grace. So gentle and beautiful. I sat down beside him on the chair and looked at him. I noticed scars on his arms and down his chest, I did not notice them before. I ran my hand down his chest softly over the scars and looked at him, fear and worry in my eyes. Worry that he might get hurt and fear that I'll lose him.

Ben looked at me as he stopped playing and his  hand rested on mine and he set my hand down in his lap on mine. "Bella" he whispered and pressed his lips to my forehead and held me close to his cold chest. I closed my eyes and stayed in his arms. I felt like I could cry at any moment. I had no idea if it was happy tears in the joy of being this close to someone or tears of sorrow and sadness for a reason I did not figure out yet. I wondered why my life had to be so confusing and strange. Why I could not fit the pieces of the puzzles together which seemed to hold together a few answers to my questions I wanted to ask but never uttered. I was afraid to ask. I was scared of what the answers may be. I was scared to discover my past and open up. But I realized Ben was the only one I could open up to, that he opened up to me and might in the future again. He was the only one that understood me. And I understood him, for some strange reason it was like him and me were the same person, the same being. the only one that would understand the other. We had a connection which never seized to amaze me.  I sighed and buried my face in his shoulder.

What Ben Was playing:

Benjamin's Pov:

I looked at Bella as she ran her finger tips down my scars and I could see the fear and worry in her eyes "Bella" I whispered and pressed my lips to her forehead and held her close as she buried her face in my chest then my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and held her close.

"I don't want to lose you Ben" I heard her whisper, it sounded more like a whimper of defeat.

I brought her face up gently so I could look into her eyes "Bella, you will not lose me "I promise" I told her and wrapped my arms round her tightly and kissed her forehead softly "I won't let that happen, I swear on my life" I told her and rested my chin on her head softly. I looked down at her as she looked into my eyes. The more time I spend with her, the more I realized I was falling in love with her. It was a wonderful feeling, it made me feel complete, she was my other half. "I want to tell you about my past" I said

Bella placed a hand on my cheek softly to let me know she was listening, she did not have to tell me she wanted to listen to what I had to say, she always listened anyway and did not have to say a word for me to know what she was thinking or what she wanted to say.

I smiled at her softly "As I told you I am from Egypt and at the time I was born was a rather harsh time, my mother was poor and my father rich, they were in love but their families did not want them to be together, so they ran away to get married and then I came along. I was their only son, when my mother fell pregnant again she got killed along with my unborn baby sister as a war broke out again." I said, my voice faint and quieting down here and there.

"I..I am sorry for your loss" Bella said, she stopped for a bit as she gathered her thoughts "That's horrible" she said "I can't imagine what it must have been like for you" she said as she squeezed my hand in her gently and I held her hand softly in mine and entwined our fingers without even thinking.

I leaned my forehead against hers for a while and sighed closing my eyes before I carried on "I was 18 at the time and I had to join the war, It was rather brutal and I almost got killed, had a concussion which caused me to be a in a coma for months. And from the war, I got all these scars, they were so deep that even after 2 years after that when Aro found me and turned me, they did not heal." 

Bella looked at me and her other hand was rested on my cold chest softly and she closed her eyes as she leaned her head on my chest before she looked up at me again "Tell me more about your parents" she said, her voice quite and soft. Her eyes sparkling in the light.

I smiled at her and wrapped my arm round her shoulder holding her close to me "Well as I said my mother was poor and my father rich." I said and thought of how I was going to say the next part "My mother was a slave to the Egyptian royal family and my father was a prince and when he married the king of Egypt. He was a rather strong warrior like my self but he died after mother shortly in the war" I said looking at her waiting and wondering how she was going to respond to this.

Bella looked at me rather speechless for a while "So...you're a the Prince of Egypt." she said, it sounded more like a question rather then a statement.

"Yes, I am the Prince of Egypt" I replied as I looked into her eyes. 

Haha, Of course I couldn't wait to read the next chapter so my last comment was about this chapter, LOL. Well, at least you know I read all of them so far, hehe.

Oh I did forget to ask, so Ben the prince? I wonder will this will take us?

Oh yeah I figured. I was like hold on Aro did not kick Jane out from the coven in chapter 3 so I figured you posted it to the last page or something lol by accident.

Yep I do know that :)

Yep Ben is a Prince. You will have to wait and see what their future holds. I am on chapter 7 of Fimilar Strangers and Gosh its amazing.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service