The Twilight Saga

Bella was going to The Volturi to save Edward but she got attacked by Victoria in the sqaure and got turned. A new member of the Volturi Benjamin, who is from Egypt and rather mysterious as no one talks to him, finds Bella and he takes her to the Volturi. The Volturi keep Bella with them. Edward is shocked to see Bella as she is but she can;t remember who she is as she is a new born and lost her memory with the change. Edward willingly dies, As time passes Bella and Ben talk and she falls for him. What will happen?

Preface: Bella's Pov:

Death. As scary as that word sounds, I knew my end was coming, I knew it would come, like it does for everyone else, everyone fragile and human. Even animals, some have a short life span, some long but Death never loses.  I never really much feared death as I pictured my self dying old and alone on a death bed somewhere in a hospital or at my own house.  I never thought my end would come like this, or so soon, Never in the hands of my enemy Victoria. The day I died, was the day I started to live. I was re-born, given a new identity. The identity of an immortal, a Vampire. And this is my story

Preface (Above) 

Chapter 1~The Volturi

Chapter 2~Bella's First Hunt

Chapter 3~Jane Strikes

Chapter 4~Benjamin's Past

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Chapter 6~The Visitor

Chapter 7~Forks

Chapter 8~Making Plans

Chapter 9~Charlie's Visit

Chapter 10~Jane's Arrival

Chapter 11~Anger

Chapter 12~Victoria Strikes Again

Chapter 13~Alice's Vision

Chapter 14~Angel

Chapter 15~Deal

Chapter 16~Peter and Charlotte

Chapter 17~The War

Epilogue

Banners Made by Me

Book Cover Made by Rachel

Header was made by Claire J. Darling

Banner by Rachel, Texture by Kara

This story trailer was made by Jesse Desplat :) Hope you enjoy watching

Tags: Bella'sNewIdentity

Views: 2760

Replies to This Discussion

Jane is out, Bella is in!  What will she do now?

Ben really has an interesting past, and he is so nice!

Yeah pretty much lol. You have to wait and see.

Yeah I wanted Ben to be unique not one of those, I see you change you into a vampire type of peson

Jane is out??!! No doubt she's planning to get revenge!!

I really do hate societies like what Ben was born into even though forbidden love like his parents' always warms my heart :) Yes I am a hopeless romantic ;)

I like the irony in this chapter, Ben is a royal and he's subjected to a slave in Aro's coven.

Great chapter!

Yeah Jane is out. True there, she might be planning some form of revenge. She is Jane, she does not give up easily or get lost.

I know :) I wanted Ben to be more different then the others, not one of those people who just gets kidnapped and turned into a  Vampire.

I didn't even think of that when I wrote it lol :) great spot in the Irony

Chapter 5~Bella's Power

Bella's Pov:

I looked at Ben in slight shock. I felt sorry for him about his terrible past and losing his parents like that and his unborn sister or brother. But I never even thought that Ben would be a Prince. Maybe that's why he was so mysterious and everyone else opted out as not to speak to him.  But Now that I think about this, his manners seemed Prince like as well. I found my self thinking about him more and more and it came clear to me, that even though we barely knew each other, I was in love with him. But I was scared,  scared to get hurt, scared to lose him. I do not know what I'd be without Ben by my side. He's my saviour. 

Ben smiled at me softly and he pulled me up softly onto my two feet, my feet were slightly numb from the shock and I realize I been silent for over 6 minutes since he said was a Prince of Egypt. "We should go and see what you can do with your powers Bella, you are strong" he said, his words echoed in my head. You are strong.

I didn't feel that strong, It was like Jane made me feel weak and like I was worth nothing. "Bella, you're not worthless" Ben said, it was as though he was reading my mind.

"I..." I trailed off.. I didn't want to argue with him about this. What purpose would be served in that? Non what so ever. "I don't want to hurt anyone with my powers" I said, changing the subject.

Ben chuckled softly "Bella, you power does not hurt, it protects" he said and smiled at me. "I hardly think anyone can be hurt by a mind shield" he said and placed a kiss on my head as we walked into the throne room and he stood next to me.

Benjamin's Pov:

I stood beside her and smiled down at her beautiful self "Trust me Bella" I whispered into her ear softly

"I trust you Ben" Bella said, her voice soft and elegant, just like her. Her voice was almost so melodic. 

I walked behind her and put my hands around her wrists softly holding her hands in front of her "Close your eyes and concentrate Bella" I said, my voice soft barely above a whisper as I watched her.

Bella closed her eyes and her hands shook slightly but soon I felt her calm down with my presence near her. I kissed her hair softly and then spoke again "Imagine the shield in your hands Bella, you can do it" I said.

Bella was stiff as a rock. I sensed she was a bit nervous about this but soon she seemed to loosen  down and the shield started to form in her hands, I let her wrists go so she could control the shield in her hands on her own, the shield grew in her hands and soon wrapped around us both like a blanket keeping us warm at night. I smiled at the sight "Bella, open your eyes"

Bella shakes her head scared. I chuckled softly "Bella, trust me, just open your eyes love" I said, the last word was a soft whisper but I knew she could hear it non the less.

She opened one eye peering "Where did it go?" she asked, I knew she felt the shield in her hands but now it was around us so the weight of it was lifted from her grip.

I smiled "Look up" I said as I turned her around so she was facing me, her hands fell down but the shield was still around us, she looked up and she looked stunned at the sight, then slowly the shield began to melt away, it was like soft feathers were falling all around us as the shield was breaking.

I smiled down at her "I knew you could do it Bella" I said and held her close to me, my grip on her was strong so she did not fall from my arms or anything but soft still so I did not hurt her.

Bella looked at me and she bit her lip, I saw her eyes go to my lips then she quickly pulled them back to look at my face "Ben...I.." she trailed off. I knew she wanted to say something, I could sense it, the way she was standing and her body language gave it away. I could read her so easily, I didn't even have to read her mind to know what she was thinking, but her mind shield would keep me out of her thoughts but at times she could let me in if she desired.

I leaned down closer to her "Bella, you don't have to be afraid of your feelings. I am not going anywhere, I promise. I am your guard and your friend, maybe sometime in the future I might be more but you should not be scared of opening up your heart Bella. I know this is tough on you but soon you will discover who you truly are and learn to be you again, even if it is a new you. It will still be you and I am here to help you." I said, my face close to her's now. I could feel her slightly uneven breath on mine. 

Bella bit her lip slightly and she got lost in my eyes, she seemed to do that a lot. I ran a hand in her softly and tucked a piece of hr hair behind her ear and brushed my lips against her softly. 

Beautiful tender moment between them!

I am glad you liked it :)

I was expecting a full on kiss, not a peck but it was sweet anyway!

I loved it!

Lol, I kind of did a cliffy, but just wait and see where this may lead and if they share a full on kiss later on :)

I like the pace that Ben's approach to Bella. It shows he cares to take things slow, but I bet he would love to kiss her. I'm sure he had a good imagery of it, lol. It was a sweet moment for them.

I do wonder though...How will she handle it if she remembers her past and realizes that she was there when Edward died? So many questions, lol. I think we all may just shed some tears if her memory comes back to haunt her and Edward's death will haunt her. Of that I'm sure.

Here I go, running away with my thoughts as usual, haha. Sorry about that. On to the next chappie you have.

Delilah

Yeah I thought about him making him kiss her but then he likes to take things slow and he does not want Bella to feel pressured into anything. Yeah it was very sweet :)

Those are very good questions which are still swimming around in my head, so I think I will answer them pretty soon so people will have more answers as to how Bella will be and how things will develop further on when she finds out her past. 

It's okay, I like long comments to reply to :) It makes my day when one of readers like you sends me a lenghty review of the chapter :)

Stay

great updates!  Love it!  please update again soon :-)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service