The Twilight Saga

Bella! stop stalking me and my girlfriend! its creeping us out!

Intro: Bella is human, and lives in Forks. Jacob is living with Billy, and Jacob gets a little, (or human sized) gift.

Edward and I were in the kitchen studying for calculus. With me becoming a vampire around the corner, I had to get ever thing out the way. We were studying for about two and a half hours, and my eyes were barley open when the phone rang. I excused myself from the table, sauntered over to the phone, and picked it up to answer.
“Hello?” I asked tiredly.
“Um… Bella, its me Jacob.” my mood changed quickly from tired to extremely happy.
“Hi Jake! How are you?” I lowered m voice and shot a look at Edward who was watching through narrow eyes. He must have been bothered by my sudden enthusiasm to Jacob’s call. I looked away trying to figure out what Jacob was saying.
“… I have a surprise!” he shouted, nearly making me def in my left ear. Edward made a noise in the back of his throat. I ignored it and picked up with the conversation.

“What surprise?” I asked curiously.
“I’ll come over and show you! Oh, and will your bloodsucker be a problem?”
“Jacob. You know Edward is a gentleman. He doesn’t have strange outburst like you do.” I rolled my eyes, and shook my head.

“All right I’ll be there in 20 minutes.”
I was going to ask him why he was so excited, but the line went dead. I hung up the phone, and turned around to see Edward standing four inches in front of me.
“So I’m a gentleman huh?” Edward said, with a sparkle in his eyes that seem to grow as the seconds pass. A smile was pulling up at the corners of his flawless lips, as he stared into my eyes. He moved closer and closer until he was an inch away. He slid his hands down my arms to place my hands in his. My breaths were coming out rough and shaky. He bent his head slowly until I could feel his cool breath on my lips. That is when Charlie cleared his throat. He was standing in the doorway watching us disappointedly. Edward pulled away, only to hold my hand.
“I thought you two were studying.” he said accusingly. Leave it to Charlie to mess things up. I looked at him angrily, but soon relaxed as Edward rubbed with his thumb on the back of my hand.
“Look, I got to be at the station. There’s some kind of emergency report I have to do. I’ll be home eleven o’ clock. You’ll be alright here?” he said looking at Edward, but he was talking to me.
“Dad, I’ll be fine. Jacobs coming over, so yeah I’ll be fine.” I knew if I put Jacob in, Charlie wouldn’t mind. Of course he wouldn’t.
Charlie smiled. “Well, see ya kiddo.” with that, he walked our with a grin. I waited until I heard his cruiser to turn back towards Edward. The gleam was still there in his eyes as he smiled a heartbreaking smile. He took me in his arms and hugged me tight.
“So where were we?” Edward asked.
“Um… I think we were at the part when you where about to-” then there was a knock at the door.

Edward stiffened a little. “The mutt is here. And…. He brought somebody with him.” Edward said confused. I went to open it. When I did, I saw Jacob with a smirk on his face that I knew so well. Then I saw small movement behind him. Jacob peeked his head in.
“May we come in? Don’t let us just stand here.” I stared at the person that was standing near behind Jacob.
I hesitated and then answered. “Uh… yeah sure, come in.” I moved out of the way, he walked in, and the mystery person followed him. Jacob went into the kitchen and leaned against the counter, while our visitor stood next to him looking very uncomfortable. Edward and I stood in the middle of the kitchen hand in hand, waiting for someone to speak. I guess it was going to be me.

“So Jake, what’s the surprise?” I asked.
“Bella, I want you to meet my girlfriend.”

I stared at the girl who was smiling at me.
“Hi”-she said shyly- “my name is Lizzie.”
“Hello.” Edward and I said at the same time. Lizzie was pretty. She had red-gold hair, fair skin; a few gold-colored freckles sprinkled across her cheeks and nose, and eyes the color of cinnamon.
She smiled again, and a dimple popped out in her chin. (Resources from breaking dawn).
This time Lizzie spoke with a little more volume. “Well it’s nice to meet you two. I can tell that this will be a very good friendship.”
Jacob then twisted his hand in hers. When I saw that, my eye twitched involuntarily.

Edward, Jacob, Lizzie and I all sat in the living room. I got to know more about Lizzie that was…. Interesting. When I asked her where she came from, she froze, and didn’t answer. Jacob asked her something, but I didn’t hear it, because I was looking at Edward. He barley said anything. He just sat there quietly, probably invading Lizzie’s or Jacobs mind. But he looked confused, and he kept looking at Lizzie with a puzzled expression that I didn’t understand, or try to at least.
“Well Bella, we got to go. It’s getting late out, and I have to take Lizzie home.” they both got up and headed for the door. Lizzie turned to Edward and me.
“I had a nice time being here. I hope I’ll get to see you soon.” she smiled.
“Hey! You can come and visit Bella everyday if you’d like?” but then he looked at me as to ask for permission. I nodded, and his face got bright.
“That will be awesome! We can do so many things together!!” -She exploded- “I’ll be here bright and early tomorrow morning!”
I stared at her scared, and half irritated. I wasn’t the type of person that would “do so many things together”, or getting up “early in the morning”. But I forced my self to sound happy about it.
“Yeah, we will have a lot of fun together.” I tried to match her enthusiasm, but it wasn’t sinking in, and the look on Edward face showed that.
“Okay we got to go. Bye!” Jacob said hurrying to the door. Lizzie followed Jacob.
“Bye Bella, bye Edward” she called over her shoulder, as she closed the front door behind her.

“Wow that girl is preppy.” I said aloud, staring at the closed door.
“Yeah. She is the opposite of you.” Edward said. I turned to him and stared. Then I finally made the connection. Alternatively, should I say the un-connection.
“Your right. She is nothing like me. But I guess I’m going to have to make it work.” Edward shrugged, and walked into the kitchen. I followed, and sat on the counter. Edward sat at the table across from me; he picked up one of the calculus books, and started reading it silently. I looked at him suspiciously. He read that book about a million times. I wondered if he was thinking about Lizzie and Jacob, and maybe possibly me being troubled about them. But I didn’t want to get tangled up in that thought, so I just came out front forward and asked.
“What are you thinking about?” I asked. Edward raised his eyes slowly out from the book. He set it down and looked at me. There was a slant in the middle of his perfect eyebrows.
“I’m confused actually. About lizzie.” he said baffled.
“Why would you be confused about that?” what could of that meant? Edward drooped his eyes to the cover of the book.
“I meant that…. I cant read her mind. It’s empty. No sound, images. Nothing. Just like yours.” Suddenly his eyes flickered to mine.
Wait what!? Edward couldn’t read her mind. I thought that I was the only one subjected to that. That there was something wrong with my silent mind. But in a way, I felt safe and protected. But still, Lizzie having a silent mind, maybe we weren’t different after all.
“I was sitting in that chair trying to listen to her mind, trying to get to know her better. But all I got was silence, and more silence. But when I tried really hard, I heard a muted sound, like a low chord on a piano. I tried listening even more, but it went away, and resumed its immaculate silence.” Edward looked back at the cover of the calculus book. I stared at him. Only one thought ran through my head.
“Edward. Is Lizzie human?” I blurted out. He shot a surprised look at me.
“Lizzie is human. Just like you.” he smiled, and I had to too.
I took that into consideration. “I guess that right. I guess I’m over thinking right now.” Edward got up from where he was, and came over to me, and took me into his arms. I hugged him tighter until my lungs didn’t have air in them. He kissed me on the cheek, like a moth’s wing brushing up on a wild flower. I closed my eyes, and breathed in his brilliant scent. He pulled away to look me in the eyes. It felt as if his stare was burying into me, and leaving its mark on the fabric of my being. I wondered if he felt the same way about me…. Probably. If I could only read his mind….to see what he hid from me. But maybe it was better if I didn’t know anything Edward kept away, locked up in his mind.

He sighed and pulled me to the table.
“You need to study. Mr. Varner almost killed you with homework. And Bella, not to be rude, but, you’re horrible with homework” he smiled.
“It’s true. I kinda dislike Mr. V. he overloads us with homework, so I just don’t do it.” I shrugged. Mr. Varner has a serious problem with students and homework. I sat at the table, and picked up where I left. 10 minutes later, my eyes where drooping and I was yawning every 5 seconds. The next thing I saw was darkness and a smooth velvety object under my head. I drifted deeper and deeper into sleep until I was dreaming.

*Next morning.*

I woke up the next morning confused, and rested. Numbers were still running around in my head. I looked over at the clock. It read. 7:48. I groaned and Edward chuckled. I looked over to see where he was. He was sitting in the corner of the room in the rocking chair. He wore a smile on his angelic face.
“Good morning sunshine” Edward said.
“Mornin.” I said as I rolled out of bed. “What’s on the schedule for today?” I asked, going to my closet to get some fresh clothes to take a shower. ‘
“Well I’m going to but a new car, while you hang out with Lizzie.”
I looked at him confused.
“She’s in the hallway waiting for you to come down.” he smiled and nodded over to an outfit hanging over the door. Probably- definitely Alice bought me those expensive looking clothes. I shook my head in disbelief.
“I got to go. You get dressed and have a wonderful time with your new friend.” he said amused. I looked at him ashamed. I walked out to the stairs, on looked over the stairs to see Lizzie standing with a jacket in her hand. She looked fully awake, and ready to go. I heard her whistling, and it made me feel uneasy. Like how most killers in horror movies would whistle when you know there about to do something crazy or terrifyingly scary. But I had to remember that, that movie has a pause button, and Lizzie didn’t, and that she kept on whistling. . . . She looked up and smiled at me. I jerked back, and looked back at Edward.
“She has to be at least a little bit of a crazy.” I walked pass Edward back into my room.
He stared back at me with those unfathomable eyes. He walked over to me, and hugged me. His hands wrapped around me, enclosing me to him. I closed my eyes, and rested my head against his shoulder. Then his cool lips where at me ear, whispering,
“I just never have enough time with you. There is just so much interferences. I just want a whole day for you and me. Alone.”
I just nodded. And kept my eyes closed. I don’t know how long we were there but after a few minutes, something made me come back to reality.
“Hello? Bella, did you go back to sleep?” Lizzie called from down the stairs.
“Well that’s my cue. Have fun. And don’t buy a really expensive car.” he smiled and shook his head. “I’ll try. But I can’t make any promises.” he chuckled. “Well I love you. And do look after my heart, for I have left it with you.” he swiftly came over to me and kissed me on the forehead. Then he was gone, leaving the window open. I wondered why he didn’t just go threw the front door in the first place.
“Helloooo?? Bella?” Lizzie called again.
I turned around and sighed. “Yeah, I’m up. I’ll be down in a few.” I walked over to the door to take my new clothes down. I showered, changed me clothes, brushed my hair, and went down the stairs.
Lizzie pov.
Okay this is my only chance. I cant mess this up. I just have to do it. This is the only way I can do this. Then I saw Bella coming down the stairs.

Bella pov.
I came down the stairs, and Lizzie was turned away from me facing the door. She looked tense and uneasy.
“Lizzie, are you okay?” I mumbled. She turned around slowly with a hard line on her face. Then that line disappeared into a cheery smile.
“I’m just peachy” all of her teeth were gleaming in the dim light. We moved into the living room were we could sit down.
I stared at her blankly, trying to understand how this all happened. Oh yeah that’s right! Jacob got a g- g- girlfriend. I came back to reality and gave a smile to Lizzie. She raised one eyebrow at me in disapproval. Maybe Edward was right, and that is should work on my smiling, and my “friendly gesture”.
“Alrighty then. What are we going to do?” it was going to rain all day today, so that cancels out any outside activities. Check one of my lists of things to do with Lizzie.
Lizzie put a finger to her lower lip in a thinking state. Then her face lit up like a Christmas tree. “I know. Why don’t we just talk.” she said.
That wasn’t a bad idea. “Okay. What do you want to talk about?” I asked nervously.
“I would love to know how you and Edward got together.” Lizzie said interested. But she didn’t look all happy and cheery as always. She looked serious and engrossed about this topic. She leaned in closer. Her eyes sparkling with a wicked gleam in them.
“Um…. We met at school.” I eyed Lizzie Cautiously, waiting for another question.
“Really? Wow. That’s like… your high school sweet heart?”
I laughed at that. “Yeah, you can say that.” she and I both laughed. Then there was a question in my mind that wanted to escape.
“Lizzie?”
“Huh?”
“Can I ask you something?” I said timidly.
“Yeah sure what is it?” she smiled.
“Uh…. How did you and Jacob meet?” I studied her expressions carefully. That smile soon turned upside down into a frown on her face.
“I ran away from my home, and was wondering the streets. Walking and walking. Then I saw the sign “Welcome to Forks”. I thought that this would be a nice place for me to cope, and think about things. Then when I ended up in the forest. I was pretty much lost then it started to rain, and the wind was blowing from every direction. And that’s when, out of nowhere, Jacob came out, and offered me a ride home. I didn’t know what to say, so I just nodded. We were in his rabbit driving me to his house for warmth, food, and a shelter. We finally got to hid house, and we got out. He came over to me and asked for my name. I told him it was Lizzie, and he didn’t say anything. He just stared at me with huge eyes, and his face was stunning me. He was a handsome man, and his hair was wet over his face. He came closer to me, and picked my hand up and placed it over his heart.”
“We stayed up all night eating macaroni and cheese, and talking to each other.” Lizzie ended that last sentence with a smile.

I went over Lizzie’s whole story. Wow Jacob. He must have been hunting in the forest and stumbled across her….
You’re jealous. A voice said in my head.
Your jealous, and you want Jacob to yourself. I shook my head, and stored that thought to think about later. Right now, all I had to do is have fun with Lizzie. Then later I can figure out what the rational part of me was saying.
“So, you and Jacob got bitten by the love bug.” I scoffed.
“More like crushed.”- She laughed- “I guess that I was the one for him. The right one. The one who pulled him away from the world and kept him enclosed in my love.”
I suddenly felt an uneasy feeling in the pit off my stomach to do something irrational, but I calmed that urge, and settled myself.
Lizzie kept on talking, not noticing me at all.
“No one knows Jacob more that I do.,” she said proudly. Now that got my attention.
“Um… I think that you are wrong there. I had known Jacob since we were in diapers, and no one knows Jacob more than I do.” I said defensively.
“Well that may be true, but are you in love with him? Are you the one that promises to love him forever? Are you the one that kisses him every chance that we have alone? I think not! We share all are secrets, even though Jacob doesn’t have any secrets to share…. But any way I know him like the back on my hand” she turned her head away from me. Her reddish gold hair bouncing around her face with the movement.

So apparently, Jacob didn’t tell Lizzie, and she doesn’t know that Jacob is a wolf. Hmmm…. Lizzie doesn’t know anything about Jacob like the way I do. But I did not argue.
“Hey lizzie I’m sorry about the whole Jacob thing.” she turned back to me
“It’s okay. It my fault for coming out like that.” she said ashamed. I went over to her and patted her on the back.
I let my eyes wonder around the room, and I came across the clock. It was 8:20. That reminded me of the conversation Edward and I had earlier.
“Lizzie can you do me a favor?” I asked excited, and some of the excitement painted over Lizzie’s face.”
“What do you want me to do?” she smiled.
“First, I want you to meet my friend Alice.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RW82UIT42A&feature=related
Edward Pov.
I bought a new car, and gave it to Esmee. Maybe Bella wouldn’t get into much of a fit. I wondered how her day was going with Lizzie.
I said goodbye to Emmet, Carlisle, and Jasper. The rest of them went hunting in the Moss River. It was a new place that was populated with mountain lions, and the bigger animal you wouldn’t usually find near here.
I climbed into my Volvo and sped unnoticeably to Bella’s house. I got there in 7 min, and got of the car. I walked up to the door and there was a note.

You will find me at 26-north port square. If you can.
Oh, and I love so much.

Love Bella.

Therefore, I had to go and find her now. Great. I walked back to the car and started the engine. I remember passing this address while taking Bella to Seattle. Oh well. I guess it won’t take to long to find her.
I floored the gas pedal, and headed off to find my Bella.

I reached at the place.
It was a three-story building. The name of the department was
SHMPHONY AND MUSICAL ERUPTIONS.
I wondered what Bella was doing here. I got out of the car, and wondered inside. It was an office like room with a receptionist at a disk reading People Magazine. The looked bored as hell. No pun intended. I walked up to her, and waited until she noticed me. She spoke to me without tearing her eyes away from the book.
“Sign in and go have a seat.” she mumbled. I read her mind to see if she had any meetings with Bella.
Why am I here? And why is this guy bothering me? Cant he see that I’m trying to read here? Jese! My day has been so bummy. Even when that brunette girl came in here and stared to demand stuff.
Brunette girl? Must be Bella.
“Excuse me, but is there a woman here by the name of Bella Swan?” I asked politely.
“Look mister,-” she raised her head to look at me. Then her expression changed right away from bored to tears to taken aback.
“Bella Swan?” I repeated. She stared at me wide eyed. She gulped, and shook her head. She dropped the magazine, and started to rummage for a paper I guess.
“Ah yes. Are you Mister Cullen?” she asked breathlessly.
“Yes I am.” I smiled at her, and her eyes bugged out.
“Right this way Mr. Cullen.” she motioned her hands to a winding hallway.
“Please, call me Edward.” I winked at her. The receptionist giggled awkwardly, and became serious.
“So is this Bella you speak of your sister??”
“No. she is my soon to be wife.” Her face fell a little.
“Oh, well that’s nice. Congrats.” she put on a fake smile, walked in front of me.
“Your Bella is in lobby 14. Just take those stairs down the hall, and you’ll walk right into It.” she scoffed. “Have a nice day.” she walked away, and plopped herself into the chair, and picked up reading her People magazine.
She started grumbling, but I didn’t listen in. I walked down the hall and opened the door for the stairs. I zipped down them in a fraction of a second, and saw the sign that said 14th lobby. I opened the double door to a subtle room. It was like an underground café, with a stage with musicians setting up there instruments. There were tables with two sets of chairs, in rows. And in that row, I saw Bella.

BELLA POV.
I waited for Edward at SYMPHONY AND MUSICAL ERUPTIONS department. I remembered looking out of the car window when we had reached a red light in Edward Volvo. The sign was jet black, and was made in bold capital letters. I thought that this would be a good place for me and him to hang out and just relax. So earlier today when Lizzie was over, I called Alice so she can arrange it to happen.
I sat at the farthest end at a table. This place reminded me of those underground hangouts where people would share their thoughts or poems. And at the end, instead of clapping, they would snap their fingers.
I started playing with the saltshaker. Turing it upside down. The waiter came to my table and abruptly took the saltshaker away from me. Then she ambled away. I slumped in the chair, and watched the performers get ready for their number. Then the chair pulled out in front of me. I looked to see who it was. Who else could it be. Standing in front of me looking more like a god than ever. Not even Venus could put her hands on him without fainting. Or going through me first.
“May I join you miss?” Edward said courteously.
“Yes you may good gentleman.” I said, following his lead. Edward looked around the room, appraising it.
“So. What was all of this for?” he asked curiously.
“Remember that you said that you wanted to be alone with me? Well I thought that we should share that time her. Where completely alone. Except for the performers on the stage.” I pointed at them, and looked around at the empty room.
“Well, I had in mind that we go out by the lake and watch the sunset and the moon rise. But I like this even better.” he smiled and reached across the table to hold me hand. He stared into my eyes, and played a hard game on my heart. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I looked down at my silverware, and studied the engraved pattern in them.
“I love you.” he whispered. I raised my head to look at him.
“I love you more.” I objected.
“So how was your day with Lizzie?” he asked.
“I bring you here so we could be together, and you take about Lizzie” I said lightly.
“Okay lets talk about us” Edwards forehead started to crease in confusion.
“Lets just not talk at all” I said flirtatiously. Not even aware I could sound like that. Edward eyes bulged a little then went back to normal. Under the table I could feel Edward hand on my knee.

hey guys. i posted this somewhere differnet cuz it got deleted. so yeah here ya go!!1 hope u like it!!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

omg, ten hours?!
crazy stalker person
no its like an metaphor. not really ten hours. exageration. ( however you spell it!!)
kay
great story :)
welcome abord!! and it just started!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service