The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

this was made by emma cullen thank you very much for the banner!

Everybody knows how when bella jumped off the cliff jake saved her. And how edward then tried to kill himself and bella and alice run after him to stop him. But what if when Bella jumped off the cliff jake didn't save her but Embry did. And what if he did something no one thought to be possible. And what if alice never saw bella jump off the cliff. And what if edward never came back because he found someone else. But what if it was someone who wasn't who he thought it was. Tell me if you like it and if you do I will post the first chapter. =]

Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

thank you and i will :D
please continue and update me please!
AHHHHH!!!! You are not nice!!!! Why dont you start it!
im sorry im sorry i will try to get a chapter up soon
Hee Hee Thanks for going to post it as soon as possible! WAit! You are going to post it as soon as possoble right? Right?
yes but that might take some time
Ok this is the first chapter of my story. I couldn’t get my hands on a copy of new moon so I will skip the cliff-diving part and go straight to the part when someone saves Bella.

“Bella please say something”, I heard a voice say.

It sounded strangely familiar but I couldn’t tell who it was. “Bella, Bella please say something. If you can hear me please say something”, I heard the voice say again but this time with a worried tone. I felt a pressure on my chest pressing down hard on me. I coughed up some water as the stranger spoke again.

“Bella please you have to say something please. Bella please if you can hear me please say something”, the stranger sobbed. My heart filled with pain as I heard the stranger cry. I knew he was crying for me and that I had to do something to let the stranger know I could hear them. I felt more pressure on my chest as I went to open my mouth.

I coughed out water and tried to speak again. “I’m ok”, I coughed out along with some more water. “Bella! Oh thank god you’re ok”. The stranger spoke again but this time with relief. My throat felt immensely dry. I wanted to speak again to find out who this stranger was but I was unable to. “Bella, Bella are you still with me”, he said but I couldn’t respond.
I
tried to open my eyes as to get a peek at the stranger but as I opened them my eyes started stinging and I closed them in pain. I tried again but my vision was too blurry to see anything. I did manage to see a big blur in front of me right before I drifted into unconsciousness.

I know it’s a very short chapter but it’s because I’m not sure how many people will read it so if you guys read my story and comment I will post another chapter and I promise it will be longer. So please read and if anybody could make me a banner I would really appreciate it.=]
Pretty kool Sofia!! Awesome imagination!! The plot line is intresting!! I like it!! XD
thanks so much! =]
thank you soooooooo much!
I like it keep me updated!!!
thanks and i will!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service