The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

this was made by emma cullen thank you very much for the banner!

Everybody knows how when bella jumped off the cliff jake saved her. And how edward then tried to kill himself and bella and alice run after him to stop him. But what if when Bella jumped off the cliff jake didn't save her but Embry did. And what if he did something no one thought to be possible. And what if alice never saw bella jump off the cliff. And what if edward never came back because he found someone else. But what if it was someone who wasn't who he thought it was. Tell me if you like it and if you do I will post the first chapter. =]

Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

sure thing
plz plz plz plz plz plz post more soon
please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleasePLEASE!!! *breath*please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please POST MORE I BEGGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUUUUU
post more soon i luv it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
post more please
i love it. please post more soon!
please write more update

You really should continue it's really good

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service