The Twilight Saga

Hey guys this is my first FF so go easy plz. This is a Edward and Bella story, they are BFFs but during a few adventures... well, lets just say their perspective of each other changed.
Chap. 1
Bella's POV
I was sitting next to my best friend, Edward Cullen. We were walking to Fork's tiny mall, where we would watch our show BOOM BOOM POW. Its this awesome show where the ask people questions and dunk people.. kind of like Truth Or Dare.

Edward squeezed my hand tightly as we sat down, and I smiled as I looked up at him. He had beautiful emerald green eyes, a TOTALLY dazzling smile and the utmost beautiful tousled bronze hair.

Anyone would think that would mean I'm in love with him, but I'm not.

He is my best friend and I want it to stay that way.,

The show started, and we smiled as our fav. host came up and annouunced the contestants.

The show went on, and finally the break came, and I smiled as I heard a snare.

That would mean its the DARE SNARE!

Thats where people for the audience are asked to do a dare.

"Today, we'll be using the one, the only.... THE KISS KAM!" The host announced.

Edwrad grinned his crooked smile and iI smiled back. "Alright people.... lets choose someone..... hmm" The spotlight flashed around the area and landed on a cute couple from school: Angela and Ben. They smiled and leaned in fort the kiss which lasted only a few seconds and they pulled away smiling at each other.

"Aww that was lovely guys.. just lovely, okay moving on.. lets see who it lands on next. There will only be two more times."

It landed on an old couple, who kissed each other once and separated.

"Okay... the last one..... lets see..." The lspotlight flashed around, and to my utmost surprise, landed on US!

I gulped and kissed Edward's cheek. He sighed with relief, he didn't wwant to kiss his BFF either!

"Nah, uh guys, on the LIPS!" the Host announced grinning like a maniac.
\
I shouted to him that we were best friends, but he replied sternly, "Are you gonna disobey the kiss kam? Then we'll have to kick you out, never come nback again. those are the consequences!"

I gulped. i really LOVED this show, and so did Edward.

Edward looked at the Host in horror.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Kiss in 20 seconds or you wwoll be kicked out" Everyone began chanting, "Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, KISS HER!" They screamed

"5, 4, 3, 2..." The host chanted. Edward gasped and leaned his head in the same tinme I did, and we kissed. I gasped and tangled my hands in his hair will he moaned, pressing his body firmly against mine.

He clutched my waist frantically. We moaned and groaned against each others' lips. The crowd gasped oohs and ahhs

Finbally we pulled away, and the hall eruptedinto applause, while Edwrad, his hair even messier, and I started wordlessly at each other, and as he stared at my lips, I blushed furiously.

I just realized then that I loved my best friend.

Views: 360

Replies to This Discussion

thanks i typing the next one as i speack
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS
love it!!! :))
thaNKS
• I’ve decided that Bella needs a sibling. So I making jazz here bro. and the only reason Bella didn’t mention it before in the car that he was also staying cause he always over there with Alice. ok then now that’s cleared up let’s begin

Chapter 6 I really should listen to him next when he says “I’m to dangerous to be around you”

I woke the next morning and ran into Alice’s room, more like her closet and borrowed some clothes and ran out. I hope she didn’t mind. Then I decided to wake up Edward before he is late. I climbed on the bed and kissed him on lips gently and whispered in his ear “Wake up sleepy head you’re going to be late” his eyes fluttered open and kissed me on lips. “Hey can wait in here till Alice or Rose gets out of their showers?” “We can use mine.” He whispered seductively “Alice said you and Emmett share a bathroom” “She says are bathrooms are to small to be bathrooms because we only have a shower. We use the single one down the hall for washing up and brushin teeth.” “So, are coming or not?” “I thought you wanted to…” he tried to explain himself when I leaned in and kiss him. “I don’t want to have love now I never said showers.” “Are you sure?” he asked “Yes I am. Now come on slow poke.” In one movement he gracefully got up, scooped me up in his arms, and locked the bathroom door. He started to kiss my neck while I took of his boxers. I noticed he was taking of my clothes as he kissed up and down my neck and jaw. All of a sudden I felt my hair and skin becoming wet and his beautiful bronze hair was also soaked and I looked up and we were in the shower. We kissed for a while then we actually started to shower. When I finished I found a note

Dear Bella

Hurry up, Jazz is getting suspicious. I tell him you’re in my room getting dressed. Don’t worry your secrets safe me and by the way cute outfit I’m so glad you’re picking up my style. Lol any who hurry up!

Al
“Eddie we have to hurry up Jazz is wondering where we are.” I whispered “Ok bells hurrying” he responded as quietly as me. We got dressed then Edward left while I hid to make sure Jazz couldn’t see me if he was going to pounce, and he was ready. Jazz said good morning and they both headed down the stairs. After they were out of hearing range I tip toed to Alice’s room loudly open the door then closed it. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen crabbed my toast and juice. Which Esme probably made me. I ate it then went to Alice’s room to brush my teeth. I ran to the living room crabbed my back pack and headed for Edward’s silver Volvo C30. Yeah I speak car and driver now thanks to the Cullen boys and my brother. Emmett owns a sliver Jeep Wrangler, Rose owns her glossy red BMW M3 coverable, Carlisle own his black Mercedes Matte, and Alice is investing her own money own a yellow Porsche 911 turbo. But, Jazz and I share a 1950 red Chevy pickup truck. But, jazz uses it more than I do; I usually call Alice or Edward if I want to go somewhere. School went by in a blur. Everyone was staring at us as we walked in the hallway. I guessed Ang spread the word. Jessica and Lauran, Ex girlfriends of Edward’s, were givin “if looks could kill” stare at me. I ignored them and when I saw them in the hall I kissed Edward passionately. They were not to so thrilled by that either.

After school I asked Edward to drive me to my house so I could pick up some things. When I got my stuff all together I it put on the floor of the front passenger seat. Then I saw him. Jacob Black. He was a friend of mine; he is a secret tribal protector of the Indian tribe of La push. He and several boys plus a girl named Leah are Shape sifters. They turn into these gigantic wolves. I seen it once when I was wondering were Jake was when he never called me back. When I was in La Push I ran into the band of boys and upset one of them named Paul. He got so pisssed he turned into a wolf no less than a 5 feet away from me. Luckily I had Jake to protect me. After that he told me that he was to dangerous to be around and never wanted me to be around la push ever again. I cried a lot that day; Edward was the first one I turned to. He stayed up all night that Saturday. When I came back to the present I saw him shaking like Paul did two years ago, and before I knew it my legs had taken me forward to greet him. All of sudden everything went black and I realized what happened. He morphed so close that the vibration he left knocked me down. I must have hit my head hard cause I could feel my pulse in my head and voices fading in the background, and then I let the blackness pull me under making me feel numb and the pain just……….. went away.

Bella and Edward’s pjs

Bella’s school outfit
more plz
** puppy dogs eyes**
okay im a sucker for those lol * hint hint* the next chapter will be called pain, sorrow, love,drugs and more drugs guess what it is about !!!!
when r u going to post more???
Idk i am writing chapter 7 now and i am also picking out outfits for future chapter patience is a virtue young grasshopper tehe !
Write More Soon PLZ
Write more as soon as you can!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service