The Twilight Saga

Hey guys this is my first FF so go easy plz. This is a Edward and Bella story, they are BFFs but during a few adventures... well, lets just say their perspective of each other changed.
Chap. 1
Bella's POV
I was sitting next to my best friend, Edward Cullen. We were walking to Fork's tiny mall, where we would watch our show BOOM BOOM POW. Its this awesome show where the ask people questions and dunk people.. kind of like Truth Or Dare.

Edward squeezed my hand tightly as we sat down, and I smiled as I looked up at him. He had beautiful emerald green eyes, a TOTALLY dazzling smile and the utmost beautiful tousled bronze hair.

Anyone would think that would mean I'm in love with him, but I'm not.

He is my best friend and I want it to stay that way.,

The show started, and we smiled as our fav. host came up and annouunced the contestants.

The show went on, and finally the break came, and I smiled as I heard a snare.

That would mean its the DARE SNARE!

Thats where people for the audience are asked to do a dare.

"Today, we'll be using the one, the only.... THE KISS KAM!" The host announced.

Edwrad grinned his crooked smile and iI smiled back. "Alright people.... lets choose someone..... hmm" The spotlight flashed around the area and landed on a cute couple from school: Angela and Ben. They smiled and leaned in fort the kiss which lasted only a few seconds and they pulled away smiling at each other.

"Aww that was lovely guys.. just lovely, okay moving on.. lets see who it lands on next. There will only be two more times."

It landed on an old couple, who kissed each other once and separated.

"Okay... the last one..... lets see..." The lspotlight flashed around, and to my utmost surprise, landed on US!

I gulped and kissed Edward's cheek. He sighed with relief, he didn't wwant to kiss his BFF either!

"Nah, uh guys, on the LIPS!" the Host announced grinning like a maniac.
\
I shouted to him that we were best friends, but he replied sternly, "Are you gonna disobey the kiss kam? Then we'll have to kick you out, never come nback again. those are the consequences!"

I gulped. i really LOVED this show, and so did Edward.

Edward looked at the Host in horror.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" Kiss in 20 seconds or you wwoll be kicked out" Everyone began chanting, "Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her, KISS HER!" They screamed

"5, 4, 3, 2..." The host chanted. Edward gasped and leaned his head in the same tinme I did, and we kissed. I gasped and tangled my hands in his hair will he moaned, pressing his body firmly against mine.

He clutched my waist frantically. We moaned and groaned against each others' lips. The crowd gasped oohs and ahhs

Finbally we pulled away, and the hall eruptedinto applause, while Edwrad, his hair even messier, and I started wordlessly at each other, and as he stared at my lips, I blushed furiously.

I just realized then that I loved my best friend.

Views: 358

Replies to This Discussion

MORE AMAZING MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE*pouts*
thanks for reading ur support keeps me going
really good plz keep my updfated
love love love love it!!! let me know when you have more!! thanks
Chapter 7 Pain, sorrow, love, drugs, and more drugs

As I started to feel my body again I heard voices coming into the picture I listened closely trying to make out what they were saying like finding a radio station with the most clarity. “Get out of here !” Four people yelled. Wait a minute! I know theses voices. The first voice that I recognized was Charlie. Why was here? He was supposed to be finshin with his buddies from the station. The second voice I recognized was René. Why is she up here in Forks. She lived in Florida With her new husband Philip Dwyer. The third voice was Jazzy. My Big bro by like a minute. He always uses it against me mostly when we were little.

*flashback*

1994 - we were 6 years of age and Rose and Emmett were 7 years of age

One day Jazzy and I asked Dad if we could Invite Rose, Emmet, Edward and Alice over to play games and hang out. When we rolled the dice to decide who goes first in monopoly jazzy and I both got a six, followed by Edward with a five, Ally with a four, Rose with a three, and Emmett with a two. Since Jazz and I had a tie Edward told us we have to decide on our own who would go first (I think he was praying jazz would give it up and be a gentlemen and give it to me so I wouldn’t through a fit.) so jazzy made up his mind and said “I am the oldest I go first” I replied “So, technically your not the oldest. Emmett and Rose are so they should go first and I take Rose’s number and you’ll take Emmy bears.” “What about them they get our numbers and will be in the same problem as before Dummy.” “Hay,” Edward interjected “no need for name calling Jazz” “Yah, thanks Eddie.” I went over to hug him and sat between him and Alice. Emmett decided to give it to Rose and the game began. jazz was not a happy camper.

* End of Flashback*

As a returned from flashback I remembered Edward beautiful velvet voice. I felt his warm hand on top of mine. I tried to move mine to reinsure him I was alright but I was weak and groggy. “Please I just wanted to see her” A husky voice pleaded with true sorrow in his voice. That was Jacob. Oh please Dad, Jazz, Edward anyone get him out of here! I screamed mentally. “You done enough Jacob.” Edward hissed. Thank God he was kicking him out I never want to see Jacob Black ever again. How could he do this to me I loved him like Jazz and he almost freakin killed over what? “Don’t tell me what to do leech” Jacob growled “Jacob Stop! leave him alone! Leave Now” My Dad yelled . As I heard footsteps and a wheelchair being wheeled away a pair of footsteps approached “time for iv pain medication.” the women said she sound like a grandmother. And I feel back under

*************************************************************************************************************************
Epov

As the Nurse left Carlisle walked in “Dad how is she?” I asked panicky. René came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder like Esme does to me when I’m jumpy. “Well, there is no signs of a brain bleed, broken skull, or anything dangerous. The only thing we can do for her son is provide pain medication and play it by ear.” I was ecstatic with joy that the mutt hadn’t done any permanent damage. But, yet I was filled with a mixture of sad emotions that my life, my love, my soul, my Bella was still in her coma .

( week later)

It has been a week since the so called “accident” and Bella has no signs of improvement. I beg Carlisle to do another CAT scan or even MRI or MRV but he says if your worried about something dangerous Edward it would have showed up in the first scan. To reinsure me he looked up the first scan and went step by step what each thing was and told me to trust him that he had felling tonight will be tonight. So I went back to Bella’s room and crashed on the pull out bed/chair and waited for night to come
*************************************************************************************************************************

René pov

It has been a week since my baby Bella has been attacked by Jacob Black. I have slept in the room in the corner while Edward took the pull out/chair. Every night he begged me to switch put I refused. I could see this Edward Cullen had thing for my baby girl. He never left her side not even to eat. Of course he left to use the bathroom, but other wise he never left. Charlie stays in the day and Jasper follows after school. He finishes his homework in class, lunch, and in the car while Alice drives him here. He did this so when his Sis woke up he could be free to talk and spend time with her. Jasper also had a special friend of his own, Alice. She was sweet little thing. I could see he was her Brave solider. When Bella was fist brought to the hospital Alice was crying but he stood there with a Mask of no emotion and but his hand on the small of her back and rubbed it in circling motions and kissed her forehead and kept repeating “ It’s going to be ok, she going to be ok, Bells a strong cookie Ally, she’s a fighter trust me” As I walked Charlie and Jasper to the car I brought Edward and myself dinner. When I walked in he was in his usual chair. He had pulled the railing of bed down. His hand on top of Bella’s and his head resting next to her hand. After I finish my dinner I put the Edward’s meal in the pantry fridge labeled it and went back to the room and drifted of to sleep.

Bpov

When I woke up My mother was sleeping in the chair in the corner and Edward in the chair next to me with his hand on top of mine and head rested next to my hand. “ Edward” I whispered so my mother would not here. he rose in shock and kissed me eagerly on the lips and then on the forehead rushed over to René woke her up and ran out probably to find Carlisle. “Baby your up!” My mom squealed with joy as a tear ran down her cheek. I nodded but my head began to spin. And put her hand on me and told me to stop fidgeting. “ So,” My mom said while making her thinking face. It looked like she was searching the for the right words. “you and Edward are secretly together or what?” she asked “Did he tell you? Well we going to tell Charlie this week.” “Honey you were out cold this week do you mean last week?” “ Wow, I was out two weeks? What’s today” “Today is Sunday….. Wait!” she turned around to look at the clock. “it is now Monday , 1;00pm so you been out little more then two weeks.” “So you always told me you and Edward just friends… what happened?” “ Well, we went to the mall to see a show called Boom BOOM Pow! And it sort of like a dare show and we were dared to kiss and we did and in the car he told me he loved me. See we were going to his house cause Alice, Rose, and I had a sleepover and jazz crashed with Emmett and Edward cause Charlie was on fishin trip for a week so Esme invited us. And Edward showed me my lullaby that he wrote me on the piano. The next day was Monday and we went to school. After school I asked told to go Charlie’s house so I could get some things and then Jacob showed up and I can’t remember anything after that .” “Okay baby relaxes I’m just glad you found someone to love.” as my mom finished her sentence Carlisle walked in followed by Edward. “Well, welcome back to earth Bella. How are you feeling.” “ Well, I feel sore and I can’t real move my head without the room spinning.” Edward rushed to my side to kneel next to my mom while Carlisle gave me a basic physical and did some Nero checks. After he checked my eyes he took four steps backwards and looked horror struck. When he finish he smoothed his face and asked me “Bella have you been having trouble seeing or having headaches?” “kinda, why?” “well you have Papilloedema. It is caused by Pseudo tumor cerebri. It occurs when the pressure inside your skull, intracranial pressure, increases for no obvious reason. Symptoms mimic those of a brain tumor, but no tumor is present. Pseudo tumor cerebri can occur in children and adults, there is no underlying cause for the increased intracranial pressure that can be discovered, pseudo tumor cerebri may also be called idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
The increased intracranial pressure associated with pseudo tumor cerebri can cause swelling of the optic nerve and result in vision loss. Medications often can reduce this pressure, but in some cases, surgery is necessary. Sadly my team and I will have to insert a shunt. The shunt is a thin tube that runs beneath the skin that will be inserted in the spine run though hip to embryo like sack around the stomach. There the fluid will be absorbed naturally. Usually your born with and can be triggered by different events. What basically happening is your brain is not absorbing the fluid so it is just sitting there. It would have……..” and then he just ran out of the room and Edward followed

Carlisle Pov

I can’t I believe I missed it I never miss anything. Then I remembered the extra film the sent up that I never looked at. I ran into my office pulled out the film and there it was bright as day a mass of liquid. As I saw this fell to my knees chanting “no no no no no I can’t believe I just can’t.” when Edward found me kneeled next to me and asked “ What the matter?” when he saw the on the film on the floor he held it up and immediately he found. “ Edward you right I’m so sorry I should of listened, I’m sorry I should of, I could have….” “It’s ok dad it not your fault we all make mistakes. just continue your rounds and I will explain the rest to Bella and Mrs. Dwyer.”
I got up and listened to my son.

Epov

I walked in to find René sitting in the edge of the bed rubbing Bella’s hair. “Mrs. Dwyer my dad had to take a brake but, we went over the mri we found the increases pressure it was on a separate film my father received that he hadn’t found time to look at. Do understand everything he told you?” “Yes Edward I do and you can call me René.” “Okay René you can go back to bed I slept most of the day and afternoon I will stay up to make sure everything is okay.” “ok thank you Edward. Are you sure?” “Positive” René sat down and fell back to sleep everything was peaceful but by 1:30 am Bella began to be restless. She finally woke up and panting like she been running for miles on end. I immediately pulled down the rail of the bed to sit with her and kiss her head telling it was only dream she started to cry silent tears. “Are you ok? What is it about?” “Well the first part was about when Jacob black and the second part was the surgery going wrong” “Don’t worry love he will never come near you again. The surgery will go well and Carlisle will allow me in the room till you’re under and I will be there when you wake up.” then I saw Bella slide over “Edward can you lay with me?” “ sure love.” and I turned the tv on low and she fell asleep in my arms and I slowly drifted off to sleep .

Charlie pov

It was 2:00 am when I got a call from Jasper. “DAD wake up we have to get to the hospital Bella is up and Carlisle says he some new for us Alice is driving me so get up and get dressed. Bye” Stood up hung the phone got dressed and jumped in the cruiser and took off towards the hospital . When I arrived Rene was up and watching tv. While Bella slept in Edward arms. WAIT WHAT THE HELL “Re……..” I was about before clamped her hand to my mouth . She dragged me out in the hallway away from the room. “ What the hell Rene what is Cullen doing in her bed !” “Charlie shut up if you would listen for a minute Bella told me when she woke up while Edward was getting his father she told me they fell in love while you away they weren’t going to start getting serious about until you got to home for approval. Esme told me she hasn’t seen Edward this happy in a while he actually looks forward to doing things now. She has also seen Bella extremely happy while you were gone and they really truly love each other. This isn’t puppy love or a crush they really love each other on a level that we could ever understand.” “Fine I’ll clam down” Dr.Cullen walked down the hall with Alice, Jasper, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett following I need to tell you something that Bella, Edward and Mrs. Dwyer already know. I still couldn’t get used to that. “ Bella has Papilloedema. It is caused by Pseudo tumor cerebri. It occurs when the pressure inside the skull, intracranial pressure, increases for no obvious reason. Symptoms mimic those of a brain tumor, but no tumor is present. Pseudo tumor cerebri can occur in children and adults, there is no underlying cause for the increased intracranial pressure that can be discovered, pseudo tumor cerebri may also be called idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
The increased intracranial pressure associated with pseudo tumor cerebri can cause swelling of the optic nerve and result in vision loss. Medications often can reduce this pressure, but in some cases, surgery is necessary. Sadly my team and I will have to insert a shunt. The shunt is a thin tube that runs beneath the skin that will be inserted in the spine run though hip to embryo like sack around the stomach. There the fluid will be absorbed naturally. Usually your born with and can be triggered by different events. What basically happening is her brain is not absorbing the fluid so it is just sitting there. It showed up on a film that was just recently sent up not even three days ago I have to busy to look at it but yesterday I did. Her surgery is booked for tomorrow. And the everyone broke down in sobs I think Carlisle was crying too we were like this for hours on end I forget when we actually stopped.

bella six years of age

Jazzy at 6 years of age

Edward 6 years of age

Alice 6 years of age

Emmett 7 years of age

Rose 7 years of age

Younger Charlie

**********************************************************************************************************************************

if u don't understand the story here is a summary. Jazz and Bella lived on and off with Charlie and Rene after the divorce. After 7 years of age they lived with Rene until she gets married to Philip. while they were gone Alice trips and hits here head and has no idea of her past. the Cullens never mention the Swan children cause it brings back painful memories especially for Edward cause they were his best friend. Alice gets better but, still has no idea of the swans. as time passes the Cullen kids move on and grow up. Edward dates Jessica then Lauren. when Jazz and Bella are in there Junior of HS they move back to Forks. Edward spots both in school. he then breaks up with Lauren and continues to fall for Bella. the story begins near the end of senior year and Rose and Emmett have already graduated. so and the story starts here

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I COMMENT ON PEOPLE PAGES FROM NOW ON I WILL BE EMAILING UPDATES ON EVERY FRIEND I HAVE ON THE NETWORK IF YOU WANT TO BE UPDATED PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND OR U WILL HAVE TO CHECK ON YOUR OWN EVERY FOUR WEEKS OR SO CAUSE THAT IA MY GOAL SRRY TO FANS FOR THE WAIT COMMENT PLEASE AND HAVE I NICE EVENING / MORNING
If u are wondering why i know so much of this disorder cause i have it. yea, so far i have had three surgeries and two of them were lumbar shunt revisions aka they shunt broke so they had to carve me up like a Christmas ham to fix it . lol so i just started school not even a month ago. ummmmm so have any question like Edward said ask away
my bff has the same thing its sad i pray for you
maazzingg
Love it
write more
pretty pretty plz
** Extra cute puppy eyes **
nice
really good
thanks ya that really took along time to i was writing on word 2007 when i was half way done and everything i wrote on that word was locked and i was all crap crap crap ! so i had to redo the whole chapter by eye very frustrating let you know when there is more

luv
ME

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service