The Twilight Saga

This story just popped into my head so dont critisize me plz!!! It's about Edward and Bella but they are best friends. They have known each other for their whole lives. But what happens when Bella and Jasper get close? Really close? What will Edward and Alice do?

Awesome banner made by Bella Willow!!!! :D

IF YOU WANT UPDATES ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!!! 

Note: This takes place in 2005. And all the characters are in 3rd grade :) But later on, they will be older so I can add romance. The families are down below. (the ages next to the names are during the begining of the story.)

Cullens: Carlisle- 35, Esme- 34, Edward and Alice- 8(their twins)

Swans: Charlie- 37, Renee- 33, Emmett- 9(flunked 1st), Bella- 8

Hales: Jason- 39, Sally- 34, Jasper and Rosalie- 8(their twins)

Blacks: Billy- 45, Sarah- 41, Rachel- 13, Rebecca-10, Jacob- 8

Preface

Me and Bella. Bella and me. That's how it's always gonna be. Best friends until the end. Or so I thought.

Ch. 1- Sworn Enemies (edward pov)

"Edward! Edward!" I stop my bike. I look back and smile. Bella was calling me. She was my best friend. Her, me, Alice, Jasper, Rose, Emmett, and Jacob. We were called the Unstoppable 5(Im not sure where the 5 came from though. There were 7 of us). Our parents were good friends too. Guess their friendship rubbed off on us.

"Edward! Edward!" she called again. "Edward, wait up!!" I wait until she catches up. When she finally does, she pants really hard. "Gosh, Edward. Cant you slow down? Not all of us can ride bicycles that fast, you know." True. Bella couldnt ride bicycles. Not after.............. the accident.

*FLASHBACK*

Bella and I were on our bikes. It was a week after her 6th birthday. She had just gotten a brand new bike. Alice and Rose were jealous. We were going to the park

"Come on, Bella! We're almost there!"

"Edward!!!!!!!!!"

I hear her fall onto the street. I abandon my bike and run over. But I got there too late. A semi truck ran over her legs.

"EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Edward, you were thinking about it, werent you?" Bella asks. I shake my head. "Dont lie to me, Edward Cullen. You were thinking about it, werent you?"

I nod.

"Why wont you listen to me? It wasnt your fault. Okay? IT. WASNT. YOUR. FAULT." She rolls her eyes. She's so beautiful when she does that. "Gosh. And besides, Im walking, arnt I? I can run too. Its just biking."

"True. Sorry, Bells. I'll stop thinking about it now." I sigh. "Anyway, what did you do today?"

"Oh?" She looks at the ground, blushing. Blushing? "I just.........um.......... hung around with Jasper. I didnt do much..........hehe...............yeah.....................Um, well, I gotta go now. See you later, Eddie boy." She winks and she runs off. I just stand there.

What did she just say? Hanging around with Jasper? What? Blushing? No. No way. It cant be. Im just imagining. No way. Does she..................like Jasper? My thoughts were interupted by Alice.

"Stop daydreaming, Edward!!!!!! Its a crisis!!!!!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!" The mad woman was shaking my shoulders real hard. I couldnt take anymore of this.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU MAD WOMAN?!?!?!?! CANT YOU SEE IM VERY DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW?!?!" I lost it. Totally lost it. Alice bugs me at the worst time possible.

"Sorry!!! But its a crisis!!!! Jasper Hale is in love with Bella!!!! Eeek!!!!!!!!!! And Bella might love him too!!!!! EEEKKKKK!!!!!"

"I know............" I moan. I dont need to be reminded. Wait. But why do I feel this way? I dont love Bella............ or do I? She's my best friend............ isnt it sort of wrong to love your best friend? But then again......................My head started to hurt from thinking too much.

"Edward, we need to do something. You know I love Jasper, and I know you love Bella. So we are going to stop them." Alice stares deeply into my eye." Understand? I'll speak caveman for you. Me. You. Jasper. Bella. No love. Capishe?"

"But......but how?" I was real nervous about this. I felt small and wimpy compared to Jaz.But after a few seconds, that fear was replaced by anger. Then, pure hatred. I was burning with fury.

"Good, Eddie boy. Get angry. Now, meet me at "the place" in 0900 hours. We will discuss our plans later." And Alice vanishes. But I didnt notice until after. All I could think about was how much I hated Jasper. And at that moment, I made my vows. #1. I will eat all my veggies to grow strong. #2. I will never give up. And most important: Jasper Hale will not lay a hand on Isabella Swan.

Did you like it? Comment Comment Comment!!!!! Negative remarks are okay too(but they make me sad).

Oh and read my other story!!!!

Xtreme Truth Or Dare:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/xtreme-truth-or-dare-the?gr...

Tags: Alice, Bella, Edward, Emmett, Jacob, Jasper, Renesmee, Rosalie

Views: 836

Replies to This Discussion

thnx 4 reading! will post soon dont worry :)
i love the story! <3
please post more soon! :)
im workin on it right now
You have to update soon
=O
LOVE IT!
Post more really soon!!
i will!!
promise :)
love it!!
thnx 4 reading!!!
okay! Im done!!! here is the chapter!!!

Chapter?(still clueless about the chp #. sry) - There are no words for how I feel right now. part 1

"Um......."

What was she going to say?!?! I couldnt stay still. The seconds seemed like hours, minutes like years.

"Im sorry, I cant." What? S-she said no? Yes!!! I was was running around in circles around in circles singing REJECTED at Jasper's face in my head. Woo hoo!!!!

"What?" Jasper flinched. "I mean, why? Do you already have plans or something?"

"No, it's just......." Bella looked toward the ground again. She started to play with her fingers. "I mean, Jasper, you're a great friend and all, but...... I just dont like you that way. I like someone else. Sorry." Bella looked as if she was about to cry. I looked as if I was about to rejoice. But if she didnt like Jasper, who did she like???

"Oh. I understand. Goodbye." Jasper walked back to his bike and rode off. I laughed. Then I saw Bella run back into her house crying. Even though she didnt like Jasper that way, she hated hurting other's feelings. I got out of the car and ran after her.

part two will be here soon!!!
OMG SOOOO GOOD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service