The Twilight Saga

Shelby is a new girl in Forks with a rough life, abusive parents, and weird best friends named Nessie and Kevin, Shelby soon find out the world she lives in isn't a nice cup of a Sunny day but a mysterious world full of ledgendary creatures and some of the people she loves just might be one of them...

Disclaimer- These characters are not mine except for a couple that belong to the wonderful mind of Stephenie Meyer

Warning- if you do not like cursing i advise you not to read this, bad language is only used in certaint spots (not a lot at all) but this story is rated PG-13 due to chapters in the book or things that come later on. 

This wonderful banner was made by team edward 4evr thank you so much!!

This banner was made by Ms. Jennifer Cullen thank you so much!! 

Thank you so much Ciara for this banner!!! -smiles-

i would love to say who this banner is from but they wish not to have there name on it

This was what teamedward4evr made! Thank you so much!!

This great banner was made by Johanna! -smiles- thank you Johanna!! thanks a lot!

This is what i imagen the characters look like--

Shelby-

Renesmee-

Kevin-

Jake-

Tyson-

Chapter 1

Fairy Tale

I sat in my room listening to my favorite song by Paramore. The meaning of it made sense to me and my made up world is a fairy tale. My parents aren’t always sober and my older brother, Tyson, is off at war.

My ‘family’ and I had just moved to Forks, Washington. I don’t see anything in this place. Personally, I think my parents picked this place because they can get drunk, scream and yell and not get caught.

But hey, that’s me. My brain works in different ways. I’ve always been the weird one, but, boys still like me because I’ pretty. I’m not typical pretty no I have blonde hair, and bright blue eyes that you see on movie stars-but theirs aren’t real.

My hair comes 2 inches past my shoulders and it makes me look really stupid. Calling a blonde person stupid is a really bad stereo type. I’m 16 and I really hate being 16 and blonde. All the Senior boys think they can hit on you because there older. I mean come on!

I don’t take it too hard any more when other girls call me stupid because I know there just jealous. I’m not full of my self I’m confident and it makes me mad when someone try’s to make me feel bad about my self.

Right now I’m building an imaginary world from the surrounding wilderness. It isn’t that bad. Yea the weather sucks and it’s cool but the scenery is amazing.

It is about 12 o’clock at night or 12 in the morning whatever you want to call it. My lights were out and I was just staring at the ceiling of my room. I kept wishing Tyson would come home and I kept adding things to my imaginary world.

In my eyes the world I made was beautiful. There was a nice log cabin in the middle of land with ton’s of woods around it and the sun was out. On one side of the property there was land and mountains. On the other side there was a beach with islands in it.

Tonight Tyson and I messed around playing with the fire flies.

Tyson and I goofed around outside and watched the stars at night. My parents weren’t even in the equation. They lived on the other side of the world and they had no money so they couldn’t come and visit me.

My world was also filled with dogs and wolves. I was invincible to the world and there was nothing that could harm me no matter what.

I opened my eyes and realized I was still in Forks, Washington and my life still sucked. Slowly, I drifted back to my world and fell asleep.

It felt like a couple of minutes but my alarm went off and I had to get ready for my first day at a new school. I got some things from my boxes and put them on. It was a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black long sleeve shirt with a plaid blue vest over it. The hood was lined with fur. Not real fur, that fake stuff.

I went out and warmed up my black Ford truck. It worked in just about anything and it is good in just about everything including gas.

I went back inside and grabbed a water bottle and a blue berry pop-tart. I went back out to my car and left. I heard the same song I was listening to last night, “Brick by boring brick” by Paramore.

I drove to the school and noticed there aren’t many people here. I weaved in and out of people as I tried finding a place to park. Nothing here was good except one car. It was a black SUV. The same kind you would find in an action packed movie except this car seemed more elegant.

Checking to make sure I had everything I went threw my bag at least 5 times. My schedule in my hand and my map in the other. Making my way to my first class a kid stopped me.

“Hi, you must be new...” She said. I nodded.

“Yea I’m new.” I said to her. I looked up expecting to see a preppy kind of girl but instead I found a girl who looked normal. She had dirty blonde hair and gray-blue eyes.

“I’m Emily.” She said putting her hand out for me to shake. I smiled already starting to like this girl ‘Emily’. She seemed nice and she wasn’t afraid to approach a new person.

“I’m Shelby Snyder.” I said to her.

She smiled back. “Do you need any help finding anything?” She asked looking at my schedule in my hand. Her face lit up. “We have 1st and 4th period together.” She said happily to be the first person in school to meet the new toy. “I’ll walk with you.” She said.

Chapters!!! -----

the pages if you don't want to go searching!!---

Chapter 2- page 1

Chapter 3- page 1

Chapter 4- page 2

Chapter 5- page 3

Chapter 6- page 4

Chapter 7- page 5

Chapter 8- page 8

Chapter 9- page 14

Chapter 10- page 23

Enjoy the story and tell me what you think!!

Views: 515

Replies to This Discussion

oh my god i love this story it's so good!
you have to update me no matter what
Hey evveryone good news!!! I'll be updating tomorrow, i'll have chapter 11 up :) i hope you enjoy it

Love,
Mary Alice
yay i can't wait!! hurry hurry
Hurry up and update! I love the story!
i forgot how much i loved this alice!!

We love this! post more soon... now please!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service