The Twilight Saga

Hello, Ladies and A (guy) hehe. I'm over the top excited to post the Sequel! I know you all have been waiting for this for a while. ^_^ This is my first Sequel, just like my "I.W." was my first FF. All of the questions you had for "I.W." will now be answered.

P.S. If your a new reader and haven't read "I Wanna..." The link is here http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/i-wanna-em...

Enjoy!

Now.... What all you wanderful ladies have been waiting on!

Abby Black, did this! Awesome mah girl. Awesome :)

Preface

Everything was going well. I was beginning to get over my father’s death. I had nice friends and a Lovely grandmother. But most of all I had him.  He was the reason why I was becoming stronger and more confident in my choices. But things were slowly becoming undone. ... More people were dieing and I was soon to be next. My life was in danger, the notes, the warnings, the threats, were all becoming real. He was toying with me. My life was a sick twisted game to him. This wasn’t right! I knew he wouldn’t stop until he finally got his hands on me.

Chapter 1: The moving Crew, and Kalon Michaels.
I awoke that morning feeling sick to my stomach. I turned over in my sheets and pulled them over my head. I felt something chunky and squishy rising in m my stomach. I sat straight up and I placed my hand over my mouth. I ran from my bed and yanked my bedroom door open. I rushed into the bathroom and hurled my guts out. I held my hair up with one hand and kept my hair from mixing with the vomit. I hurled again in the toilet and let out a small groan. Slowly I reached for the small metal flusher. I pulled my head back and leaned against the white wall of nana’s bathroom. Dad’s dream had made me sick. I dreamt of him again, but I dreamt of the day he died. The way his dark brown eyes, just seemed to stare at nothing. The smell of his blood was unsettling. I remembered when he first died I always awoke with me throwing up. Sometimes I didn’t make it to the bathroom.
“Lena? Are you up?” nana asked from downstairs. “The movers are finally here. Come on!” she yelled loud enough for me to hear.
“Okay.” I managed to get out. I pulled myself to the sink and gargled my mouth out. I splashed water on my face and moved from the bathroom. I went back into my room and grabbed Embry’s clean jacket off of my suitcase and pulled it on. I had on a peach spaghetti strapped shirt, and men bedroom pants. The long kind. Me and Nana had cleaned everything up in my room to make space for my old stuff from Florida. Finally my stuff was here and I missed it with a fierce passion. Before I left I had everything arranged and packed for me to be shipped up here. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. I had been up most of the night worrying about, the wolf’s safety and wondering if the wolf had killed both of those guys. I shook my head, making the thoughts scatter away and slowly I made my way down the stairs and pulled on my sneakers at the door. I felt that familiar tug in my heart and I felt a smile come on my face. Embry. I missed him. Even though I saw him yesterday morning it still felt long and torturous. Before I walked outside I looked in the mirror across from the grandfather’s clock. The mirror was oval shaped and had a unique bronze frame that looped around the glass. I looked into it and saw my eyes dark and a bit red. My black hair was down and it didn’t help but make my face look even more paler. I still had the bandage on my neck. I decided to take the bandage off  of my neck and let the wound get some rainy air. I looked at the two small dark scabs that were forming in the tiny dotted holes.
“Gross.” I whispered. My neck still felt sore, and it was red and slightly puffy. I felt my anger build towards the men who had done this to me. I wish I was strong enough to whip their narrow butt’s. but I was human. They were vampires. Incredibly strong vampires at that. I still had trouble believing they existed.
“Lena! Come on!” nana yelled from outside. I snapped out of my reverie and pulled the front door open. I wiped a shaky hand across my forehead trying to shake the nauseous feeling that was coming on. Today it wasn’t so bad. The sun was still floating behind the clouds but I could see parts of the blue sky here and there. I looked out onto the road and saw the huge white moving truck sitting on the side of the road. Nana was standing on the side of it while pressing a button to make the ramp go up slowly. I walked up to nana and smiled a little.
“Morning.” I tried to say in an even tone. Nana looked at me and her deep brown eyes widened.
“Lena, you don’t look well.” she said placing her hand on my cheek. I blushed a little and looked at her. Her silver hair was still in a braid and she had on her knitted sweater with her khaki Dockers on.
“Bad dream.” I whispered tapping her hand. I moved away from her hand and saw four people in the truck already. I could see my brown boxes and my dresser and other things deep within the truck. I smiled knowing I would be close to home a little. I moved back so nana could make the ramp go up and put the boxes on. I noticed a face within the four bodies and recognized Quil. Another face came into view and I saw Jared moving a box down to the edge of the truck. My heart did a little leap hoping Embry would be with them.
“Nana you asked Quil them to help us with my stuff?” I asked pushing my hair behind my shoulders. Nana gave me a look and she raised a silver eyebrow.
“I told you we needed muscle to move your stuff.” Nana said bumping my shoulder with hers. I laughed a little, and turned around. I began looking for Embry, wandering where he could be. I looked in front of the truck and didn’t see him. I walked to the other side of it and still didn’t see him. But I did see Quil’s blue Volts Wagon. I groaned a little and finally decided to help them with my stuff. I hopped up on the truck and stopped when I saw Quil carry a massive box inside my house. Without any help! I shook my head and moved to the back.
“Hey Seth, Collin, Jared, Paul” I said as they all pushed a box to the edge of the truck.
“Hey.” The all said while moving the boxes. I stopped in the middle and turned towards them.
“You guys really don’t have to do this. you’ve done enough.” I said guiltily. They had already saved my life once and now they were helping me move my stuff. This was too much. Seth stopped pushing the box and looked at me through the darkness of the truck.
“It’s fine. Besides Ms. Louise said grilled cheese sandwiches are in it for us!” Seth said excitedly. I smiled knowing the feeling and taste of nana’s grilled cheese sandwiches.
“Say no more.” I smiled while walking to the back. I pulled Embry’s jacket over my shoulder and bent down to grab one of the small boxes. I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist and jumped up and spun around on my heels. I swung my hand out to find it only for my hand to be caught in an even hotter hand.
“Damn you act fast.” said an all too familiar voice. My heartbeat didn’t even attempt to slow down when I looked into those chocolate chip speck eyes.
“Embry! You big goohooga!! You scared me.” I exclaimed. I unclenched my fist in Embry’s warm palm and laced my fingers through his. Embry’s face became serious and he brought our hands down to his side.
“I’m sorry.” he said sincerely. “You must be still edgy.” he stated. I knew he was talking about the other night and I didn’t say anything for a minute. I shook my head and smiled a little.
“Were you hiding in here the entire time?” I asked stepping up to him. I could see his hair was falling into his eyes and I smiled liking how he looked like a bad boy.
“Yeah. It wouldn’t have been any fun just waiting for you at the door.” he said.
“It would have been even better with you walking down the street shirtless in slow motion.” I said while laughing and liking that image. He laughed along with me.
“I’ll try that some day.” he whispered into my ear. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hot breath sweeping across my ear was making me dizzy. And just like that Embry made me feel safe. I didn’t feel so nauseous like earlier, I didn’t feel so shaken by dad’s death.
“You took your bandage off.” Embry said pulling away from me. I could see the seriousness that was creeping into his face. I looked away and reached for a lock of my hair. I begin twirling my hair around my finger nervously.
“The bandage got wet when I showered, and this morning it started to smell.” I said meeting his eyes. He bent down and kissed my neck gently. I felt my heart kick into overdrive from his scent, let alone his lips touching my bare skin.
“Lena! What are you doing back there?” I heard nana ask curiously. Quickly Embry and I pulled away from each other. Even though we were completely hidden by the darkness of the truck, I still felt I needed to respect nana while she was close by.
“The box was hard to grab.” I lied nervously. Embry picked up a big box and I picked up a smaller one. Once I was out the truck nana gave me a funny look when she saw Embry come out behind.
“I can imagine you grabbing something else.” Nana said chuckling to herself. I widened my eyes at nana and nearly dropped my box.
“You bad lady!” I said while walking up to the house. She laughed and sat down in her lawn chair. I shook my head. I was about to go inside when I saw someone getting out of a car. Embry stopped behind me and I could feel him staring at me. The person came into view and I dropped my box. His black hair was cut short, and his native skin was toned nicely on him. His chest was wide and firm. He wore a white button down shirt and his jeans fitted his waist neatly.
“Dad?” I whispered taking a step forward. The dim glow of La Push’s sun shined on the man’s face. I felt my soul go hopeful and eager for my father to be alive again. I recognized his face. I moved my eyes up to the man’s and took a step back. His eyes were a light brown. My father’s own were a dark brown, and he had a blue line going around his irises. It wasn’t my father. But I knew why he looked so much like my father. It was my brother.
“Kalon?” I whispered.

(W/N: Remeber whe Lola Chan and Terra were telling Kayliee about themselves? She mentioned she had a brother. Well Yeah, he's back and he's making Kayliee go insane. So what do you Ladies think of the first chapter?)

P.s. Instead of Author's note. Im putting WRITERS note. Mainly because I didnt create majority of the characters. etc etc. you all know. hehe Im shutting up now!

Views: 8165

Replies to This Discussion

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wasn't expecting that....................WRITE MORE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well I have a suspicion that Kayliee may be an Alpha descendant too.. interesting... 

Let's see who has broke up the fight now shall we :)

Can't wait for more! Spectacular as always!

that was.....WOW!!!!

i can't even describe it....kayliee was awesome!!!

HUH?? What in the world just happened in that chapter? Kalon fighting with Kaylie? The whole pack holding Sam back? What is Nana thinking through all of this?

What the....... Oh D***...... I forgot that she was from wolf lines..... *Face palm and shakes head* How could I forget that? Anyways, That was amazing! I was shocked the whole entire time and was like Omg whats going on! Lol I can't wait for the next chapter!

Soo excited for the next chapter :D

what's next???

i'm going crazy!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW READER!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please...................................................

RECAP: Kalon & Kayliee Got into a Fight. LITERALLY..... The fight started because Embry found out Kayliee knew her 'stalker/biter' was alive & she didnt tell him ! So you know he blew a fuse, with him being a wolf and everything. So Kalong took offense to him getting all up in his sisters FACE, and Kayliee got all up in HIS FACE cause he was in Embry's Grill! so they started fighting . . . .  Now The Rest Of The Scene .

Chapter 31- Protection of a Bound

Part- 3

“ENOUGH!” Nana yelled at the top of her lungs. I watched in slow motion as she made claw marks with both of her hands and strike both my brother and myself in the middle of our bellies. She twisted her hands at an odd angle and I felt a cold bone chilling feeling course throughout my body.

I stopped where I was instantly as did my brother, and I watched in confusion as we both fell to the wooden floor of nana’s porch, in a matter of seconds.

The heat and anger that I felt towards my brother was washed away with that eerily feeling that was lurking in the core of my gut.

My grandmother stood between Kalon and me, she raised her head high. Her silver curly hair had come undone and it flew proudly around her russet toned shoulders as the wind blew fiercely throughout La Push.

“I am ashamed of you all!” she yelled. Her dark brown eyes moved from my eyes to Kalon’s. His body had stopped violently shaking but instead small tremors rolled off of him. “You attack your own blood over futile impulses!”

She moved her eyes between my brother and I and the pack members on her lawn.

“We are all bound by blood! We all have a bound of protection, especially those of us who loves someone dear to us!” Her voice softened only a little when she said those last words. But when she said that, she made sure our eyes met.

“All of you are not the animals you think you are! Now act like you’ve got some sense!” When my grandmother finished her last sentence the winds calmed down and everything became still.

I moved my eyes over to my brother who was staring at my grandmother with tears in his eyes. Just as I was, I was faced down on the hardwood floors of our porch looking at my grandmother, with my body curled up in a ball.

I looked out at the pack members and saw that each of them were standing straight as a flagpole in a military camp.

Every last one of them had their eyes glued to nana’s face.

“Embry.” My grandmother called his name in a more subtle tone. I looked over at my imprinter and caught his eyes watching me before he looked up at my grandmother. “Come inside.”

Embry got up without hesitation and quickly headed towards the door. He stopped just before he got to the door and he turned his frame towards me, I could see that he was coming to pick me up and take me with him. Even though he was mad at me, he still harbored some affection for me. My heart swelled at that revelation.

“Leave her.” My grandmother whispered turning from the rest of the group members and towards her home. She walked over towards me and kneeled down just a little. She ran her wrinkled hands through my hair while as I lay still on the wooden floors.

“Jake and Quil take Lena to the living room.” She gave me a small smile before she turned to Kalon. “My grandson, come with me.” She said ushering herself and Embry into her home.  

Kalon shot to his feet quickly, I noticed the claw marks I put on Kalon face still hadn’t closed up. He looked over at me with such sorrow filled eyes that it took everything in me not to cry.

“Are you alright?” Quil asked as he gathered all of me off of nana’s porch and into his bare arms.

I took a deep breath, to try and settle my nerves from everything that had just happened. But as I took a deep breath a sharp pain crossed my already cramping stomach and I winced quietly.

Just what did Nana do to me and Kalon? And where did she learn to do something like that?

I was about to close my eyes when I noticed Jake standing behind Quil as Quil just stood there.

“Jake?” I was a bit afraid to go above a whisper with all just happened between Kalon and me. I was really embarrassed at the moment.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered turning away from me and beginning to walk down nana’s porch.

“Bro, it’s not your fault.” Quil said turning after Jake, with me still in his arms.

“What? What’s he talking about Quil?” I whispered again as I tried to wiggle myself out of Quil’s arms. Quil who was still looking after Jake put me down without hesitation.

Knowing I wasn’t going to get anything out of Quil at the moment I quickly, but cautiously ran after Jake, seeing how my entire abdomen area was beginning to cramp up; I had to make sure my strides were even and light.

“Jake, hold on! What do you mean you’re sorry?” I asked as I finally caught up with him and pulled on his arm for him to stop.

Jake stopped abruptly as I blocked his path for him to go any further.

From the last of the sunset that was casting over La Push I could see the anger and yet despair all twisted together in Jakes face. Never had I been able to read Jakes face so clearly. It scared me a bit.

“Jake.” I whispered wrapping my arms around myself, trying my best to keep myself from freezing from the last bit of winter wind that was left in La Push.

“We were doing our daily patrols this evening when I caught a familiar yet, unfamiliar scent on the east side of La Push.” Jake said tucking his hands into his knee length jeans. As Jake made that motion he made his low rise jeans slide even lower, down his hips, showing his full V shape.

I managed to keep my eyes above his neckline.

I felt myself frown at something.

“You guys are still doing patrols?” I asked tilting my head to the side.

“Were Guardians of La Push Kayliee, even if our number one enemy may be gone for a while, there are still threats out there.” Jake finished keep his eyes on my face.

He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. He was agitated, but about what?

“Anyways, when I caught the scent, it triggered something in my memory. Maybe something in my subconscious, who knows?” Jake said looking away from me momentarily. “But for some reason I remembered having that conversation with you in the mechanics room at school, and when you walked past me I thought I smelled a vampire’s scent on you. But I wasn’t sure.”

I felt myself freeze in the spot I was standing in.

I though Jake could have smelled me from a mile away, that day the vampire licked me, but it was odd. No one in the pack seemed to have gotten a whiff of vampire saliva drying on my neck. Not even Embry.

“The thing is, when I remembered that day, I had forgotten that Embry and the others were patrolling with me.” Jake removed his hands from his pockets and placed them on the back of his neck. “Since we all share the same minds when were in our other forms, they see everything.”

Jake stayed quiet for a moment and I was momentarily confused.

“That still doesn’t explain how Embry pieced it together.” I stated, not blinking at him.

Jake’s eyes met mine when I said that and I could see that he was almost about to smile, but given the situation that had just happened, and was happening neither of us was in a position to laugh.

“Kayliee you’re his imprint! He knows you like he knows the route of La Push.” Jake said keeping his eyes on me. “That day when you smiled at me and said everything was ‘fine’ I believed you, because I don’t know you that well. But Embry…” he trailed off looking into the woods.

“Stop pausing Jake finish!” I said unfolding my arms and placing them on my hips. I was starting to become impatient with Jake and his frequent stops. I just wanted him to explain, so I could back in there with Embry and try and make him hear me out.

Jake looked back at me and at the moment he scrubbed his hands through his short hair.

“Since we share one mind, I saw how Embry saw through that smile you always give people, the lying smile, he said in his head one day. To no one in particular!” He said realizing how I must have looked. Which I’m pretty sure was a bit upset. “Anyways he saw through that smile, and heard your heartbeat exactly how I heard it the day I walked up to you in mechanics class. And then when you and I had that brief discussion about your face being clear as day…”

Jake left the sentence hanging in the air as if he wanted me to put the rest of it together; and I had.

Embry had pieced everything together so perfectly that it had nearly caused me to fall to my knees. Embry had seen through that smile I give people when I don’t want them to worry, like he always does. He heard my heartbeat through Jakes thoughts, which I’m pretty sure, was erratic and alarming. But what really pieced it all together was when Jake caught the smell of a vampire he had never run across. That’s what had done it. Like Jake said early they share one mind, although I’m sure Jake got a hint of what the vampire smelled like through their minds, he wasn’t there that night to help save me from that guy. So for Jake to have gone and smelled that vampire scent while I was passing him that meant something wasn’t right.

“And to make matters worse Embry knew that one of the vampires were still alive….” I whispered as realization swept through out my body and senses.

(W/N: This Chapter isn't one of my favs, even tho I've been stuck on it for over a month & some days. I gave it my best shot tho, so ehhh. So I hoped You ladies enjoyed this piece of the scene P.s. Dont Mind my little 'slang' talk at the top, I just wanted to put something there. But it really is  a recap. P.P.S Dont You just <3 Jake ? : )

wow, loved it.. worth the wait:D just make sure you update again soon!<3

O_o Whoa

Oh dang.... Embry needed to know and if he had to find out through Jake then so be it! 

Can't wait for more!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service