The Twilight Saga

Hello, Ladies and A (guy) hehe. I'm over the top excited to post the Sequel! I know you all have been waiting for this for a while. ^_^ This is my first Sequel, just like my "I.W." was my first FF. All of the questions you had for "I.W." will now be answered.

P.S. If your a new reader and haven't read "I Wanna..." The link is here http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/i-wanna-em...

Enjoy!

Now.... What all you wanderful ladies have been waiting on!

Abby Black, did this! Awesome mah girl. Awesome :)

Preface

Everything was going well. I was beginning to get over my father’s death. I had nice friends and a Lovely grandmother. But most of all I had him.  He was the reason why I was becoming stronger and more confident in my choices. But things were slowly becoming undone. ... More people were dieing and I was soon to be next. My life was in danger, the notes, the warnings, the threats, were all becoming real. He was toying with me. My life was a sick twisted game to him. This wasn’t right! I knew he wouldn’t stop until he finally got his hands on me.

Chapter 1: The moving Crew, and Kalon Michaels.
I awoke that morning feeling sick to my stomach. I turned over in my sheets and pulled them over my head. I felt something chunky and squishy rising in m my stomach. I sat straight up and I placed my hand over my mouth. I ran from my bed and yanked my bedroom door open. I rushed into the bathroom and hurled my guts out. I held my hair up with one hand and kept my hair from mixing with the vomit. I hurled again in the toilet and let out a small groan. Slowly I reached for the small metal flusher. I pulled my head back and leaned against the white wall of nana’s bathroom. Dad’s dream had made me sick. I dreamt of him again, but I dreamt of the day he died. The way his dark brown eyes, just seemed to stare at nothing. The smell of his blood was unsettling. I remembered when he first died I always awoke with me throwing up. Sometimes I didn’t make it to the bathroom.
“Lena? Are you up?” nana asked from downstairs. “The movers are finally here. Come on!” she yelled loud enough for me to hear.
“Okay.” I managed to get out. I pulled myself to the sink and gargled my mouth out. I splashed water on my face and moved from the bathroom. I went back into my room and grabbed Embry’s clean jacket off of my suitcase and pulled it on. I had on a peach spaghetti strapped shirt, and men bedroom pants. The long kind. Me and Nana had cleaned everything up in my room to make space for my old stuff from Florida. Finally my stuff was here and I missed it with a fierce passion. Before I left I had everything arranged and packed for me to be shipped up here. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. I had been up most of the night worrying about, the wolf’s safety and wondering if the wolf had killed both of those guys. I shook my head, making the thoughts scatter away and slowly I made my way down the stairs and pulled on my sneakers at the door. I felt that familiar tug in my heart and I felt a smile come on my face. Embry. I missed him. Even though I saw him yesterday morning it still felt long and torturous. Before I walked outside I looked in the mirror across from the grandfather’s clock. The mirror was oval shaped and had a unique bronze frame that looped around the glass. I looked into it and saw my eyes dark and a bit red. My black hair was down and it didn’t help but make my face look even more paler. I still had the bandage on my neck. I decided to take the bandage off  of my neck and let the wound get some rainy air. I looked at the two small dark scabs that were forming in the tiny dotted holes.
“Gross.” I whispered. My neck still felt sore, and it was red and slightly puffy. I felt my anger build towards the men who had done this to me. I wish I was strong enough to whip their narrow butt’s. but I was human. They were vampires. Incredibly strong vampires at that. I still had trouble believing they existed.
“Lena! Come on!” nana yelled from outside. I snapped out of my reverie and pulled the front door open. I wiped a shaky hand across my forehead trying to shake the nauseous feeling that was coming on. Today it wasn’t so bad. The sun was still floating behind the clouds but I could see parts of the blue sky here and there. I looked out onto the road and saw the huge white moving truck sitting on the side of the road. Nana was standing on the side of it while pressing a button to make the ramp go up slowly. I walked up to nana and smiled a little.
“Morning.” I tried to say in an even tone. Nana looked at me and her deep brown eyes widened.
“Lena, you don’t look well.” she said placing her hand on my cheek. I blushed a little and looked at her. Her silver hair was still in a braid and she had on her knitted sweater with her khaki Dockers on.
“Bad dream.” I whispered tapping her hand. I moved away from her hand and saw four people in the truck already. I could see my brown boxes and my dresser and other things deep within the truck. I smiled knowing I would be close to home a little. I moved back so nana could make the ramp go up and put the boxes on. I noticed a face within the four bodies and recognized Quil. Another face came into view and I saw Jared moving a box down to the edge of the truck. My heart did a little leap hoping Embry would be with them.
“Nana you asked Quil them to help us with my stuff?” I asked pushing my hair behind my shoulders. Nana gave me a look and she raised a silver eyebrow.
“I told you we needed muscle to move your stuff.” Nana said bumping my shoulder with hers. I laughed a little, and turned around. I began looking for Embry, wandering where he could be. I looked in front of the truck and didn’t see him. I walked to the other side of it and still didn’t see him. But I did see Quil’s blue Volts Wagon. I groaned a little and finally decided to help them with my stuff. I hopped up on the truck and stopped when I saw Quil carry a massive box inside my house. Without any help! I shook my head and moved to the back.
“Hey Seth, Collin, Jared, Paul” I said as they all pushed a box to the edge of the truck.
“Hey.” The all said while moving the boxes. I stopped in the middle and turned towards them.
“You guys really don’t have to do this. you’ve done enough.” I said guiltily. They had already saved my life once and now they were helping me move my stuff. This was too much. Seth stopped pushing the box and looked at me through the darkness of the truck.
“It’s fine. Besides Ms. Louise said grilled cheese sandwiches are in it for us!” Seth said excitedly. I smiled knowing the feeling and taste of nana’s grilled cheese sandwiches.
“Say no more.” I smiled while walking to the back. I pulled Embry’s jacket over my shoulder and bent down to grab one of the small boxes. I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist and jumped up and spun around on my heels. I swung my hand out to find it only for my hand to be caught in an even hotter hand.
“Damn you act fast.” said an all too familiar voice. My heartbeat didn’t even attempt to slow down when I looked into those chocolate chip speck eyes.
“Embry! You big goohooga!! You scared me.” I exclaimed. I unclenched my fist in Embry’s warm palm and laced my fingers through his. Embry’s face became serious and he brought our hands down to his side.
“I’m sorry.” he said sincerely. “You must be still edgy.” he stated. I knew he was talking about the other night and I didn’t say anything for a minute. I shook my head and smiled a little.
“Were you hiding in here the entire time?” I asked stepping up to him. I could see his hair was falling into his eyes and I smiled liking how he looked like a bad boy.
“Yeah. It wouldn’t have been any fun just waiting for you at the door.” he said.
“It would have been even better with you walking down the street shirtless in slow motion.” I said while laughing and liking that image. He laughed along with me.
“I’ll try that some day.” he whispered into my ear. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hot breath sweeping across my ear was making me dizzy. And just like that Embry made me feel safe. I didn’t feel so nauseous like earlier, I didn’t feel so shaken by dad’s death.
“You took your bandage off.” Embry said pulling away from me. I could see the seriousness that was creeping into his face. I looked away and reached for a lock of my hair. I begin twirling my hair around my finger nervously.
“The bandage got wet when I showered, and this morning it started to smell.” I said meeting his eyes. He bent down and kissed my neck gently. I felt my heart kick into overdrive from his scent, let alone his lips touching my bare skin.
“Lena! What are you doing back there?” I heard nana ask curiously. Quickly Embry and I pulled away from each other. Even though we were completely hidden by the darkness of the truck, I still felt I needed to respect nana while she was close by.
“The box was hard to grab.” I lied nervously. Embry picked up a big box and I picked up a smaller one. Once I was out the truck nana gave me a funny look when she saw Embry come out behind.
“I can imagine you grabbing something else.” Nana said chuckling to herself. I widened my eyes at nana and nearly dropped my box.
“You bad lady!” I said while walking up to the house. She laughed and sat down in her lawn chair. I shook my head. I was about to go inside when I saw someone getting out of a car. Embry stopped behind me and I could feel him staring at me. The person came into view and I dropped my box. His black hair was cut short, and his native skin was toned nicely on him. His chest was wide and firm. He wore a white button down shirt and his jeans fitted his waist neatly.
“Dad?” I whispered taking a step forward. The dim glow of La Push’s sun shined on the man’s face. I felt my soul go hopeful and eager for my father to be alive again. I recognized his face. I moved my eyes up to the man’s and took a step back. His eyes were a light brown. My father’s own were a dark brown, and he had a blue line going around his irises. It wasn’t my father. But I knew why he looked so much like my father. It was my brother.
“Kalon?” I whispered.

(W/N: Remeber whe Lola Chan and Terra were telling Kayliee about themselves? She mentioned she had a brother. Well Yeah, he's back and he's making Kayliee go insane. So what do you Ladies think of the first chapter?)

P.s. Instead of Author's note. Im putting WRITERS note. Mainly because I didnt create majority of the characters. etc etc. you all know. hehe Im shutting up now!

Views: 8198

Replies to This Discussion

Awwww!!!!! that's so sweet!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so UPDATE soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So im like so freakin' late. lols

but im back... & im updated

& i loved it (: i missed this story

so much...K&E are so cute ahhhh!!!

can't wait for more Quels (:

Ok so i caught up on reading and..............THIS IS THE BEST EFFFIFNG STORY EVER DUDE!!! HAHA I LOVE THIS!! K and E so freakin' cute!!!

I will come to your house with a spoon and shank you until you die unless you post more!!!!!! I am obsessed!!! haha lol love it!!!

MORE 

MORE

MORE

MORE

MORE

MORE 

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lala & Her Weird self:
Me: Sooooo, I just baked some fresh cookies…
Seth: *ears perks up* Really? I want one! Or maybe 4.
Me: I help you. You help me.
Embry: Don’t fall for it Clearwater!
Me: Shut it! Or else….
Embry: Or else what?
Me: I’ll make Kayliee fall in love with your sworn enemy!
Kayliee: But I’m afraid of vampires. The pack wont be too happy about this.
Me: YOU’RE STILL IN THE PACK?!
Kayliee: Yes. I’m the imprint.
Me: *goes off in a line of curse words*
Seth: *Takes my cookies and walks off*

Chapter 13- Apology of an Alpha.
Part 1-

“So have you imprinted yet?” I asked rubbing the wide mug of Cappuccino in between my cold numb hands. The heat of the small coffee shop was warming my cold body up soothingly. The smell of the coffee and cream scent sifted through the tightly packed place, and I smiled a little at the taste of it in the back of my throat. I shifted my weight in the small booth me and my brother were sitting in. I felt my side bag hook onto my boot and restrict my feet from moving. Today was the last day of school, and the first day of Winter break. Kalon had showed up at my school and asked if we could finally talk about why he was absent during dad’s death. Even though I was still cautious of my brother, I felt sympathetic to him and, after all he was family. The last male carrying the ‘Michaels’ blood in our family. So I agreed to go with him. We didn’t say much on the way here, just lost in our own thoughts. I guess he wanted coffee. So he ended up bringing us here. Kalon’s eyes met mine with a startled surprise in them. The thin green sweater he was wearing had me a bit worried if he was going to catch a cold or something. But then I quickly remembered that wolves ran a temperature of 108 degrees. So he couldn’t be all that cold.
“No.” he said sipping on his black coffee. He was looking out the window as he said so. I brought the mug to my lips and blew on the caffeine. I sipped on the hot liquid cautiously and nearly moaned as the tiny drops of liquid warmed my mouth and dry throat.
“Do you want to?” I asked peering at him over my mug. Kalon looked back at me with questioning eyes.
“Someday, yeah. But not right now.” he said placing his mug on the table and running his hand through his ear length hair.
“How come?” I asked becoming curious. After my brother told me, the night dad died he’d shape shifted into a wolf. He said he now realized why he changed, he explained to me that he felt angry with himself, and so pathetic that he couldn’t even muster the courage to show his face to me or Nana. I knew his first time transforming into a wolf wasn’t a piece of cake. He said he had been feeling sick for days, but shrugged it off as the alcohol withdrawing from his system. From what Jacob told me, in class (He shows up now and then.), when we were putting the engine together, that it was the worst possible physical pain any man could go through. He even had the nerve to compare it to giving child birth.
“As me being the Alpha of a pack of eleven and seeing the transformations on other boys in my town, Love isn’t something I could quite fit in at this time of my life.” he stated picking his mug back up and taking a big gulp from it.
“I see.” I said, understanding it in a way. “But won’t your pack get kind of out of hand, if your not there?” I asked remembering, how he had shown up the first three times.
“I doubt that.” he said rubbing at the stubble on his chin. His light brown eyes stared into my almond ones for a moment before he went on. “My beta, Sean, is the next in command. He knows how to keep them in line, when I’m not present. The only time he may need me is when someone transforms or more vampires cross our lines.” he explained easily.
“Oh.” I said nodding my head and looking at the people in the small coffee shop. Some were on laptops typing away, others were reading. I could see a couple of teenagers gossiping in a corner as they sipped on their Frappe’s. A thought crossed my mind and I decided to ask it.
“You don’t think being a leader of 11+ men in your pack is too much responsibility?” I asked raising an eyebrow. Kalon looked back at me when I said that and smiled a sad smile.
“Not anymore, seeing as I have motivation now.” he said quietly.
“What’s your motivation?” I questioned, leaning back in my chair and shrugging out of my thick cotton jacket.
“You.” he whispered. He didn’t say anything else after that and I began wandering if he was going to explain more about that. His eyes roamed up from his mug and met mine once again. “I look back to the first night, I became what I am. And I realize everyday how lonely and lost you must of felt when our father died.” he said easing the flow which the conversation was going.
“I don’t understand.” I said. I found it a little easier now and then to not cry whenever someone mentioned my dad or my past life in Florida. Kalon took a deep breath and continued on.
“Imagining how you felt, motivates me to lead my pack to protect our lands, it makes it easier to talk to the new pups about how and why they’ve become what they are. I take full responsibility and proud leadership, of my group. I gave them something, I didn’t allow myself to give you.” he replied leaning forward. I could see how his neck tightened, and how the corner of his mouth slid down at the sides. Making him look a tad bit regretful.
“Whats that?” I asked in a shaky tone. The memory of my dad and Kalon’s features looking so much like him, had me crying on the inside. I brought the mug to my lips quickly to try and hide the quivering my lips were doing. I watched my brother as he finally spoke.
“Me.” he whispered. At first I didn’t understand what he meant. But as the silence between us became louder, I understood. He meant he was able to be there for his pack and the new ’comers’ when they needed his help or guidance. He saw how he faltered in our brother and sister relationship, so he made up for it by becoming chief and not running away from that responsibility. Honestly I was proud at how far my brother had come. I admired how he kicked the alcohol, and finally marked the day he would become a true man, and true chief of his Pack. I couldn’t harbor a grudge against him any longer than I had.
“Kayliee.” my brother began in that tone of his; he used that tone whenever he felt the need to apologize. As much as I wanted to tell him to forget about it, and move on, I knew I had to let him be a man and own up to his biggest mistake. His eyes locked on mine and he leaned forward close to the table. “I am so sorry; I wasn’t able to be there for you. I wanted too, I really did. But the reasonable side of me, the more rational side of me told me to wait until I was better. More conservative and tamed, to approach you in your time of need.” My brother reached for my hands and held them firmly, as he continued on. “I know it was hard and unfathomably painful and difficult to acquire how strong you’ve become to this day.” he finished. My brother smiled kindly at me and kissed my hands. I swallowed hard and tried to keep the tears in my eyes, but they managed to spill over. With my hands still in my brothers I climbed from out of the chair I was sitting in and hugged him tightly. I was glad he saw that I wanted to hug him, so he had stood up along with me. I wrapped my arms tight around my brothers muscular waist and hugged him with my dear life. I didn’t care at that moment that there were people inside the small coffee joint. I felt my brothers strong arms wrap around me gently and I smiled.
“I forgive you.” And as I said that I felt something hard inside my heart die. I didn’t feel the familiar ache or hurtful feeling anymore. I realized that that feeling was towards my brother. Something I no longer wanted to feel. And in the place of that hard painful feeling, I felt a feeling of pureness and love towards my brother. I pulled away from him and looked up with serious wet eyes.
“But if you ever, leave me again or don’t come to me, when I need you the most. I will have a pack member hunt you down and inform me of your whereabouts. And you will not like me as a pissed off conniving woman.” I stated seriously. Kalon’s eyes became understanding and he gave me a firm nod.
“I wont do that again. As long as I’m alive.” he promised. I smiled again and pulled away from my brother.
“Come on, let’s go to Nana’s house.” I said reaching for my jacket. My brother nodded and pulled out his wallet. I pulled my schoolbag from under the table and strapped it across my chest. I watched as Kalon take another quick sip of his coffee and throw down a couple of bills on the wooden table. We headed out of the warm cozy place and into the freezing ice cold afternoon of La Push. I pulled my jacket around my body and had to really focus to put one foot out in the other so I couldn’t slip on the icy sidewalks of La Push. I was about to walk to the passenger door of Kalon’s truck when I caught sight of a couple walking down the sidewalks. The woman was laughing feverishly as she had her hand placed on the man’s wide round chest. He was laughing up a storm himself. The woman kept laughing until she caught sight of me and her laughing was turned into a kind smile, causing her three long scars to elongate even further onto her smooth native face.
“Hey Emily.” I smiled giving her a quick wave.
“Kayliee, its been too long.” she said giving me a warm hug. “Last time I saw you, me and Sam had a cookout at the house, and that was a week ago.” she said a bit playfully. I smiled at her sarcasm, and rubbed my arms over the sleeves of my jacket.
“I’ll come over soon.” I said while remembering I had my brother on the side of me. “Hey Emily, meet-” but I was caught off when I turned to introduce my brother. He had a lethal look on his face and he was shaking badly. His thin lips were pursed into a thin line and I could see the tremors in his body becoming more violent.
“Sam, baby, don’t.” I heard Emily say softly, but firmly. It wasn’t until she said his name that I had acknowledged Sam’s presence. I looked at him, who was standing right across from my brother. He had the same look and tremors going through out his body.
“Kayliee get your brother out of here now!” Emily ordered. I was confused at the moment, but decided to do as she said. I moved in front of Kalon and pushed him with great effort to the other side of the truck. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Emily practically dragging Sam by the collar of his shirt further down the street. I could just faintly hear her order Sam not to phase, and to look into her eyes and focus on her. I hit a button on Kalons truck keys, which were in danger of being crushed in his massive hand, and pushed him in the car. I pushed him roughly into the passenger seat and slammed the car door. I blew into my numb cold hands and started up the truck. I cranked the heater and pulled off onto the road. I kept my eyes on the road, and listened as my brother took deep, very deep ragged breaths as he calmed himself. I didn’t even bother to ask him what that was all about.

(W/N: Yaaay! I finally updated! I cant say much, cause im limited. But ENJOY! :)

I looovvvvveeeedd it!!!!! I'm sooo glad they made up. What's up with Sam and Kalon??????? I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!! D'X
oooh interesting.post soon:)
hmm...whats with the tension between the two wolves??? cant wait to find out :) love the chapter and im happy Kayliee and her bro made up
Im very curious as to the reaction by Sam and her borther. Cant wait for more!
I enjoyed!!! I loved it!! Post soon!

loved it...

poor kayliee is so confused

doesn't she know two alpha's don't get along !!!

post more really really soon !

lalaa tht waws soo good my eyes were like all wateryy between the sister nd brother relationship. but the sam nd kalon thing... is tht like an alppha to alpha thing ? idunnno if i can w8 for the next chapter ,.... i might explodee ! =D
Oh my god! That was amazing, please post more soon! I loved it!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service