The Twilight Saga

Hello, Ladies and A (guy) hehe. I'm over the top excited to post the Sequel! I know you all have been waiting for this for a while. ^_^ This is my first Sequel, just like my "I.W." was my first FF. All of the questions you had for "I.W." will now be answered.

P.S. If your a new reader and haven't read "I Wanna..." The link is here http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/i-wanna-em...

Enjoy!

Now.... What all you wanderful ladies have been waiting on!

Abby Black, did this! Awesome mah girl. Awesome :)

Preface

Everything was going well. I was beginning to get over my father’s death. I had nice friends and a Lovely grandmother. But most of all I had him.  He was the reason why I was becoming stronger and more confident in my choices. But things were slowly becoming undone. ... More people were dieing and I was soon to be next. My life was in danger, the notes, the warnings, the threats, were all becoming real. He was toying with me. My life was a sick twisted game to him. This wasn’t right! I knew he wouldn’t stop until he finally got his hands on me.

Chapter 1: The moving Crew, and Kalon Michaels.
I awoke that morning feeling sick to my stomach. I turned over in my sheets and pulled them over my head. I felt something chunky and squishy rising in m my stomach. I sat straight up and I placed my hand over my mouth. I ran from my bed and yanked my bedroom door open. I rushed into the bathroom and hurled my guts out. I held my hair up with one hand and kept my hair from mixing with the vomit. I hurled again in the toilet and let out a small groan. Slowly I reached for the small metal flusher. I pulled my head back and leaned against the white wall of nana’s bathroom. Dad’s dream had made me sick. I dreamt of him again, but I dreamt of the day he died. The way his dark brown eyes, just seemed to stare at nothing. The smell of his blood was unsettling. I remembered when he first died I always awoke with me throwing up. Sometimes I didn’t make it to the bathroom.
“Lena? Are you up?” nana asked from downstairs. “The movers are finally here. Come on!” she yelled loud enough for me to hear.
“Okay.” I managed to get out. I pulled myself to the sink and gargled my mouth out. I splashed water on my face and moved from the bathroom. I went back into my room and grabbed Embry’s clean jacket off of my suitcase and pulled it on. I had on a peach spaghetti strapped shirt, and men bedroom pants. The long kind. Me and Nana had cleaned everything up in my room to make space for my old stuff from Florida. Finally my stuff was here and I missed it with a fierce passion. Before I left I had everything arranged and packed for me to be shipped up here. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. I had been up most of the night worrying about, the wolf’s safety and wondering if the wolf had killed both of those guys. I shook my head, making the thoughts scatter away and slowly I made my way down the stairs and pulled on my sneakers at the door. I felt that familiar tug in my heart and I felt a smile come on my face. Embry. I missed him. Even though I saw him yesterday morning it still felt long and torturous. Before I walked outside I looked in the mirror across from the grandfather’s clock. The mirror was oval shaped and had a unique bronze frame that looped around the glass. I looked into it and saw my eyes dark and a bit red. My black hair was down and it didn’t help but make my face look even more paler. I still had the bandage on my neck. I decided to take the bandage off  of my neck and let the wound get some rainy air. I looked at the two small dark scabs that were forming in the tiny dotted holes.
“Gross.” I whispered. My neck still felt sore, and it was red and slightly puffy. I felt my anger build towards the men who had done this to me. I wish I was strong enough to whip their narrow butt’s. but I was human. They were vampires. Incredibly strong vampires at that. I still had trouble believing they existed.
“Lena! Come on!” nana yelled from outside. I snapped out of my reverie and pulled the front door open. I wiped a shaky hand across my forehead trying to shake the nauseous feeling that was coming on. Today it wasn’t so bad. The sun was still floating behind the clouds but I could see parts of the blue sky here and there. I looked out onto the road and saw the huge white moving truck sitting on the side of the road. Nana was standing on the side of it while pressing a button to make the ramp go up slowly. I walked up to nana and smiled a little.
“Morning.” I tried to say in an even tone. Nana looked at me and her deep brown eyes widened.
“Lena, you don’t look well.” she said placing her hand on my cheek. I blushed a little and looked at her. Her silver hair was still in a braid and she had on her knitted sweater with her khaki Dockers on.
“Bad dream.” I whispered tapping her hand. I moved away from her hand and saw four people in the truck already. I could see my brown boxes and my dresser and other things deep within the truck. I smiled knowing I would be close to home a little. I moved back so nana could make the ramp go up and put the boxes on. I noticed a face within the four bodies and recognized Quil. Another face came into view and I saw Jared moving a box down to the edge of the truck. My heart did a little leap hoping Embry would be with them.
“Nana you asked Quil them to help us with my stuff?” I asked pushing my hair behind my shoulders. Nana gave me a look and she raised a silver eyebrow.
“I told you we needed muscle to move your stuff.” Nana said bumping my shoulder with hers. I laughed a little, and turned around. I began looking for Embry, wandering where he could be. I looked in front of the truck and didn’t see him. I walked to the other side of it and still didn’t see him. But I did see Quil’s blue Volts Wagon. I groaned a little and finally decided to help them with my stuff. I hopped up on the truck and stopped when I saw Quil carry a massive box inside my house. Without any help! I shook my head and moved to the back.
“Hey Seth, Collin, Jared, Paul” I said as they all pushed a box to the edge of the truck.
“Hey.” The all said while moving the boxes. I stopped in the middle and turned towards them.
“You guys really don’t have to do this. you’ve done enough.” I said guiltily. They had already saved my life once and now they were helping me move my stuff. This was too much. Seth stopped pushing the box and looked at me through the darkness of the truck.
“It’s fine. Besides Ms. Louise said grilled cheese sandwiches are in it for us!” Seth said excitedly. I smiled knowing the feeling and taste of nana’s grilled cheese sandwiches.
“Say no more.” I smiled while walking to the back. I pulled Embry’s jacket over my shoulder and bent down to grab one of the small boxes. I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist and jumped up and spun around on my heels. I swung my hand out to find it only for my hand to be caught in an even hotter hand.
“Damn you act fast.” said an all too familiar voice. My heartbeat didn’t even attempt to slow down when I looked into those chocolate chip speck eyes.
“Embry! You big goohooga!! You scared me.” I exclaimed. I unclenched my fist in Embry’s warm palm and laced my fingers through his. Embry’s face became serious and he brought our hands down to his side.
“I’m sorry.” he said sincerely. “You must be still edgy.” he stated. I knew he was talking about the other night and I didn’t say anything for a minute. I shook my head and smiled a little.
“Were you hiding in here the entire time?” I asked stepping up to him. I could see his hair was falling into his eyes and I smiled liking how he looked like a bad boy.
“Yeah. It wouldn’t have been any fun just waiting for you at the door.” he said.
“It would have been even better with you walking down the street shirtless in slow motion.” I said while laughing and liking that image. He laughed along with me.
“I’ll try that some day.” he whispered into my ear. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hot breath sweeping across my ear was making me dizzy. And just like that Embry made me feel safe. I didn’t feel so nauseous like earlier, I didn’t feel so shaken by dad’s death.
“You took your bandage off.” Embry said pulling away from me. I could see the seriousness that was creeping into his face. I looked away and reached for a lock of my hair. I begin twirling my hair around my finger nervously.
“The bandage got wet when I showered, and this morning it started to smell.” I said meeting his eyes. He bent down and kissed my neck gently. I felt my heart kick into overdrive from his scent, let alone his lips touching my bare skin.
“Lena! What are you doing back there?” I heard nana ask curiously. Quickly Embry and I pulled away from each other. Even though we were completely hidden by the darkness of the truck, I still felt I needed to respect nana while she was close by.
“The box was hard to grab.” I lied nervously. Embry picked up a big box and I picked up a smaller one. Once I was out the truck nana gave me a funny look when she saw Embry come out behind.
“I can imagine you grabbing something else.” Nana said chuckling to herself. I widened my eyes at nana and nearly dropped my box.
“You bad lady!” I said while walking up to the house. She laughed and sat down in her lawn chair. I shook my head. I was about to go inside when I saw someone getting out of a car. Embry stopped behind me and I could feel him staring at me. The person came into view and I dropped my box. His black hair was cut short, and his native skin was toned nicely on him. His chest was wide and firm. He wore a white button down shirt and his jeans fitted his waist neatly.
“Dad?” I whispered taking a step forward. The dim glow of La Push’s sun shined on the man’s face. I felt my soul go hopeful and eager for my father to be alive again. I recognized his face. I moved my eyes up to the man’s and took a step back. His eyes were a light brown. My father’s own were a dark brown, and he had a blue line going around his irises. It wasn’t my father. But I knew why he looked so much like my father. It was my brother.
“Kalon?” I whispered.

(W/N: Remeber whe Lola Chan and Terra were telling Kayliee about themselves? She mentioned she had a brother. Well Yeah, he's back and he's making Kayliee go insane. So what do you Ladies think of the first chapter?)

P.s. Instead of Author's note. Im putting WRITERS note. Mainly because I didnt create majority of the characters. etc etc. you all know. hehe Im shutting up now!

Views: 8113

Replies to This Discussion

Lala & Her Weird Self:

Me: EMBRY! !!!!!
Embry: *says nothing*
Me: EMBRY! EMBRY! EM! EM! EM!
Embry: *Narrows his eyes at me*
Me: EM! EM! Bry! BRY! BRY! BRY!
Embry: *Yells!* What do you want annoying writer?
Me: *grins* HI! *Runs off.*

Chapter 13- Beta calls on Winter Nights

The breeze picked up and I wrapped myself closer to Embry’s warm and muscular form. The full moon was shining down brightly on the lit fire in Sam’s back yard. Me and Embry were perched on Lawn chairs and wrapped up thickly in Sam’s house blankets. The entire gang was here. Paul and Rachel, Emily and Sam, Jared and Kim. Quil even had a sleeping Claire in his warm arms. They too were all wrapped in blankets that Emily had provided to all of them. Embry told me earlier that Sam had told them earlier that they should take a break from patrolling and spend some time with their family and Girlfriends. So I literally jumped at the offer of going over to Sam’s house to roast marshmallows and hot cocoa. It was Thursday night around 9 o’clock and I was enjoying Embry’s arms around me. I smiled at the warmth that was radiating off of his body and on to me. I was still freezing my butt off though, no matter how much heat Embry produced. I still didn’t quite understand why we couldn’t go inside Sam’s house to stay warm, but Emily and Kim said, it would be funnier and cuddlier. So I agreed to it, it wasn’t all that bad, just extremely cold.
“Hey Floridian! how do you like the weather?” Paul asked smiling at me, as he peered over the fire to see me. I could see the frost coming from my breath as I laughed a little.
“Just f-fine.” I stuttered as I moved my body closer to Embry’s. I felt him tighten his arms around me and press his warm lips to the back of my head. Another smile appeared on my lips.
“Jesus! She looks like she’s about to piss herself.” Jared said from the side of me. I looked over at him through slit eyes. I could see Kim holding her hand over Jared’s mouth to keep his mouth from booming through out the forest. She had a small smile on her face as well.
“Watch it Thail!” Embry warned. I laughed a little at Jared’s comment, because I knew he was right. I could imagine my nose looking like Rudolph the red nose reindeer, and my mouth pursed in a tight line. I was trying to focus on getting warm. Not the cold.
“Oh really Jared? I’d love to see you come to Florida and walk on the sidewalks of Ft, Lauderdale when the temperature is nearly 100 degrees.” I said, eyeing him carefully.
“Hello temperature of 108 degree’s!” Jared stated the obvious through Kim’s small hand. I watched as she laughed quietly at my calling him out on Florida.
“Without getting water, or Ice cream.” I said in a hard tone. Jared shook his head and draped his arm over Kim’s shoulder.
“I’ll retreat for now.” he said leaning back in his lawn chair and giving me a sly smile.
“That’s what I thought.” I said triumphantly turning back around to face Embry. All the while I was talking I could see the frost coming off of my breath and everyone else’s. Except for Sam and the rest of the Pack. I guessed since their pure heat, the frost couldn’t emanate from the insides of their bodies.
“She shut you up Jared.” Sam said in a husky tone. I could hear him and Emily snickering as they were wrapped up in one another. I smiled at the couple, and hoped me and Embry could be as caring and carefree as they were.
“I missed this.” I admitted to Embry. I made sure I said it low enough to keep the others from hearing. It had been a good week and three days since me and Embry had really sat down and spent a night or afternoon together.
“I did too.” he whispered back kissing my cheek softly. I couldn’t help but smile again as his kiss warmed my cheek. I moved even closer to Embry and stared into his Chocolate Chip Speck eyes. I was loving how the fire from the logs the boys gathered earlier, was making Embry’s eyes look black and mysterious. I could see the bright orange fire reflecting in Embry’s eyes, and it added a suave and dark look to him. It sent chills down my already freezing spine.
“I promise we’ll spend more time together, once this thing blows over.” Embry promised. Now it was my turn to kiss his smooth and warm cheek.
“I’d like that.” I replied back. I was hoping that once this vampire thing did blow over, we could finally go on our first date. As long as we’ve been going out, four months and eight days, you would have thought we would have went on our first date by now. But nope, Embry had his Protector Business to do, and I’ve been too busy with making the engine parts and creating some chemical substance for chemistry. I shuddered at the table of protons I would have to study in order to get the right balance. I shook away the thoughts and simply told myself to enjoy the time I had with Embry. Right when I was leaning in on Embry’s shoulder, I felt my butt vibrate. Me and Embry both jumped at the feeling. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out the silver flip up phone. I groaned when I saw nana’s house number blinking across the screen. I had forgotten all about Kalon giving me his cell phone to me so he could make sure I was safe at all times. It was just yesterday when me and him had, had the Coffee-make-up session. Reluctantly I pulled myself out of Embry’s lap and flipped Kalon’s phone open.
“Hold on.” I said quickly. I turned to Embry and told him I’d be right back. I walked out close to the woods, just to be sure Embry and Sam them couldn’t hear me.
“Alright back.” I said, after figuring I had gone further enough.
“Are you okay? is that Embry boy behaving himself?” My brother asked.
“Yes I’m fine, and Embry’s being a perfect gentleman.” I said smiling into the phone. I still had the warm wool blanket around me and I found myself sniffing it for Embry’s scent.
“Good. Good. Louise-- That’s grandma to you!” I heard my grandma shout from the background. I smiled quickly at that. “Grandma, wants you to be home at a decent hour.” Kalon said.
“Are you sure I said that? Or is it you who wants her home at a decent hour?” my grandma questioned playfully in the background. I laughed a little at that and shook my head.
“I’ll be home soon.” I stated quickly. I liked that my brother was becoming my brother again and him being back in my life. I sort of missed his over protectiveness. I heard my brother grunt, as I turned my head out into the dark thick forest. I caught a glimpse of something red in the dark and my heart nearly stopped. A pair of red eyes were watching me somewhere from deep within the forest, not once did they blink or lower from their wide state they were in. A sudden bell like voice slithered into my head, as I remembered the faint, but promising words. I’ll look for you, once you’ve turned. The golden haired man had said to me, before giving me to the other vampire. That awful night made my entire body shake and I felt exposed and lonely. The memory of the man and him making that promise to me was unsettling and nerve wrecking. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I reopened my wide eyes and saw that the red eyes had disappeared. I had to imagine seeing the red eyes, because Embry had told me that he had killed the man. Besides if a vampire was anywhere near here, the Pack would have smelled it, they would have sensed him. Right? A faint voice was calling my name and I frowned at that.
“Kayliee! Are you listening to me?” my brother yelled through the phone.
“Y-yeah.” I stuttered, trying to catch my breath quickly. The image and memory of the guy had shaken me up quite a bit, and I was feeling the need to be back in Embry’s arms again.
“I’m serious Kayliee, be home before twelve” My brother said in a firm and husky voice.
“Roger that.” I said actually nodding at my brothers demand.
“Alright, be safe.” My brother whispered before hanging up the phone. I snapped the phone shut quickly and was heading back to Embry’s warm and waiting arms when Kalon’s phone vibrated again. I looked down at the phone number and felt confused. The area code was different and the number wasn’t saved in his phone. Cautiously I opened the phone.
“Kalon you need to get home now!” a worried voice shouted through the phone. I looked up and saw that Embry was coming towards me then with a concerned look on his face. I looked past him and saw that the Packs eyes were on me. I cursed under my breath when I realized they had heard the voice shout at me.
“Um, this isn’t Kalon.” I said slowly. By then Embry was in front of me and watching me with black eyes. I couldn’t see his normal brown eyes because the tall trees had cast a shadow on me and him both.
“Well who the hell is this? I know I dialed the right number.” the man shouted again. I flinched at his tone and so did Embry. I could see the anger creeping onto his face and hoped he wouldn’t get too mad.
“This is his sister Kayliee.” I informed him. “I have his phone.” I heard the man yell out a line of curse words and a muffled yell.
“Damn it. Out of all nights, he decides to give his phone away.” the man went on quickly. “My name is Sean and something big just went down tonight.” the man rushed out. I recognized his name, from yesterday’s talk with my brother. Sean was his Beta. The second in command of his wolf pack. My heart quickened as I realized why he must be calling.
“Sean, calm down. I know about you and him. Beta.” I hinted with the word Beta. I didn’t want to expose my brother in front of Embry. Although Embry knew what he was, but again I didn’t want to expose anyone’s secrets in front of anyone. “Tell me what’s going on.” I said gently.
“He did? Well whatever, I need you to get in contact with him ASAP!” he said putting extra emphasis on the word ASAP. He continued on quickly. “Tell him, we just got a sweep of new born Vampires through Illinois!” Sean said in a panicked tone. Illinois? That’s where my brother lived. Fear went through my body as I realized what he was saying.
“Vampires? Through your state? How many?” I asked not even noticing the serious look on Embry’s face.
“I don’t know at least ten. But it got ugly, one of them injected our members with Venom, another one of our members have been hurt. And on top of that I have two guys on the verge of transforming!” He shouted again loudly in the phone. “Tim! Move to the South, stay on their asses!” I heard him shout over the phone. “Just tell Kalon, to get his ass here now, his pack needs him!” and with that the line went dead. I took several deep breaths as I processed what had just been said. Vampires, new born vampires on the move and injuring some of Kalon’s men.
“Kayliee. Call your brother.” Embry said bending his head down to look at me closer. I could see the worry on his face now and I tried hard not to crack under the pressure. I nodded my head quickly and redialed nana’s number.
“Kayliee what-” My brother began, but I cut him quickly.
“Kalon, something bad and dangerous is going on in Illinois.” I began trying to even my breathing. I quickly and clearly filled my brother in on what had happened and what was going on with his pack. I heard my brother shout a line of curse words, just as Sean had.
“Alright, Kayliee listen to me. Keep my phone on you. I’ll be back as soon as possible.” My brother rushed out. I could hear him rustling around for something, and his voice was shaky, it sounded as if he was running. “I know Embry’s with you, and he can probably hear me right now. Embry keep her safe. And tell Sam to be on alert from now on.” My brother ordered throughout the phone. I heard the front door shut loudly. My heart quickened as I realized Kalon was about to go to his men. I looked at Embry and I could see him looking at me with sad eyes. I moved my eyes past him and noticed that Sam and the Pack had gotten up. The glow from the fire shadowed their bodies, making them look like the true Descendant Warriors they were.
“Kalon. Please be careful.” I begged gripping the phone in between my shaking hands.
“Don’t worry little sis. I’ll be back soon.” my brother promised over the phone. “I love you.” he whispered before shutting the phone close. I held the phone in my shaky hands and listened as the phone stayed silent from my brother hanging up.
“Hey, hey.” Embry whispered gently, placing his hands on the sides of my shoulders. “Don’t even think about it. He’ll be fine.” Embry soothed.
“But, the vampires….” I trailed off not wanting to think the worst. But Kalon was my family, my very last family member. My heart couldn’t take anymore of this dyeing, and depression. A stronger more confident side of me forced myself to think the positive. He won’t die. Kalon is Alpha of his group; his members wouldn’t let him die so easily. No need to worry, right? He was going to come back.
“Your right, he’s going to come back. He has too.” I said in a shaky voice. I looked up at Embry and gave him a small smile.
“He will. He has you and Ms. Louise to come back to.” Embry assured me. He placed his warm hand on my cheek and kissed it. I smiled at his touch and affections. Embry wrapped a strong arm around me and turned us towards the luminous fire. We began walking back, but I turned my head to the spot I saw the red eyes. I peered into the dark forest and saw nothing, but pure blackness. That’s good, maybe I was imagining things. I wrapped my arms around Embry’s large frame and leaned into him. Tonight I wouldn’t worry myself sick about my brother. I would enjoy my time with Embry and had to believe he was coming back. When Embry and I were nearing the group, I noticed everyone was sitting down and talking amongst themselves. I caught the eye of Sam and watched as he gave me a small nod. I nodded back to, understanding that he had gotten my brothers message. As soon as me and Embry reached our lawn chairs, I heard a night shimmering howl erupt throughout the forest. I smiled as I sat down in Embry’s lap and curled up next to him. That was my brother’s howl. Letting me know he’d be back.

(W/N: Alrighty! I enjoyed this chapter! ALOT happened in here, & Im really excited about how my plan is taking shape from here on OUT! Hmm i wander what those red discs were! 0_0 <3 is FeedBACK! )

OH YEAH!!!!! FIRST TO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the first time I've EVER been able to comment first! 

AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!!! WRITE MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMJ!!!! I love it!!! Kalon can't get hurt!! That would just be horrible:(
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG KALON LEFT OMG LOL WRITE MORE SOON TTYL
oooh was it victoria?? it was great please update again soon!

Hehe :3 its getting dramaticc!  i hope nothing happens to kalon though :)

annnnnd i hope we see some more of sean, he sounds cool :) think id like him :D!

cant wait till you update nexxt...

Loveya

<3

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT! :)

I hope Kalon doesn't get hurt! I'll be so sad! & WHY didn't Kayliee tell them whats ee saw?! I hope she doesn't get hurt. I have a feeling I know where this story is going & now I'm super scared :|

Anywas, Loving Lala & her weird self. Keep it up hun :)

oh my... so many twists and turns.

i feel like im on a rollercoaster

but don't worry that's a good thing (:

lols. Vampires are coming & we need to do something

like put me in the clan & make me a good guy

cause i'm totally team Vampire (:

lols. anyway i loved it !!!

love it!!!! Post soon!!!!

love it!!

Post soon!

LOVED IT POST MORE SOON!!!. (:

Awesome!! this is awesome update soon!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service