The Twilight Saga

Hello, Ladies and A (guy) hehe. I'm over the top excited to post the Sequel! I know you all have been waiting for this for a while. ^_^ This is my first Sequel, just like my "I.W." was my first FF. All of the questions you had for "I.W." will now be answered.

P.S. If your a new reader and haven't read "I Wanna..." The link is here http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/i-wanna-em...

Enjoy!

Now.... What all you wanderful ladies have been waiting on!

Abby Black, did this! Awesome mah girl. Awesome :)

Preface

Everything was going well. I was beginning to get over my father’s death. I had nice friends and a Lovely grandmother. But most of all I had him.  He was the reason why I was becoming stronger and more confident in my choices. But things were slowly becoming undone. ... More people were dieing and I was soon to be next. My life was in danger, the notes, the warnings, the threats, were all becoming real. He was toying with me. My life was a sick twisted game to him. This wasn’t right! I knew he wouldn’t stop until he finally got his hands on me.

Chapter 1: The moving Crew, and Kalon Michaels.
I awoke that morning feeling sick to my stomach. I turned over in my sheets and pulled them over my head. I felt something chunky and squishy rising in m my stomach. I sat straight up and I placed my hand over my mouth. I ran from my bed and yanked my bedroom door open. I rushed into the bathroom and hurled my guts out. I held my hair up with one hand and kept my hair from mixing with the vomit. I hurled again in the toilet and let out a small groan. Slowly I reached for the small metal flusher. I pulled my head back and leaned against the white wall of nana’s bathroom. Dad’s dream had made me sick. I dreamt of him again, but I dreamt of the day he died. The way his dark brown eyes, just seemed to stare at nothing. The smell of his blood was unsettling. I remembered when he first died I always awoke with me throwing up. Sometimes I didn’t make it to the bathroom.
“Lena? Are you up?” nana asked from downstairs. “The movers are finally here. Come on!” she yelled loud enough for me to hear.
“Okay.” I managed to get out. I pulled myself to the sink and gargled my mouth out. I splashed water on my face and moved from the bathroom. I went back into my room and grabbed Embry’s clean jacket off of my suitcase and pulled it on. I had on a peach spaghetti strapped shirt, and men bedroom pants. The long kind. Me and Nana had cleaned everything up in my room to make space for my old stuff from Florida. Finally my stuff was here and I missed it with a fierce passion. Before I left I had everything arranged and packed for me to be shipped up here. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. I had been up most of the night worrying about, the wolf’s safety and wondering if the wolf had killed both of those guys. I shook my head, making the thoughts scatter away and slowly I made my way down the stairs and pulled on my sneakers at the door. I felt that familiar tug in my heart and I felt a smile come on my face. Embry. I missed him. Even though I saw him yesterday morning it still felt long and torturous. Before I walked outside I looked in the mirror across from the grandfather’s clock. The mirror was oval shaped and had a unique bronze frame that looped around the glass. I looked into it and saw my eyes dark and a bit red. My black hair was down and it didn’t help but make my face look even more paler. I still had the bandage on my neck. I decided to take the bandage off  of my neck and let the wound get some rainy air. I looked at the two small dark scabs that were forming in the tiny dotted holes.
“Gross.” I whispered. My neck still felt sore, and it was red and slightly puffy. I felt my anger build towards the men who had done this to me. I wish I was strong enough to whip their narrow butt’s. but I was human. They were vampires. Incredibly strong vampires at that. I still had trouble believing they existed.
“Lena! Come on!” nana yelled from outside. I snapped out of my reverie and pulled the front door open. I wiped a shaky hand across my forehead trying to shake the nauseous feeling that was coming on. Today it wasn’t so bad. The sun was still floating behind the clouds but I could see parts of the blue sky here and there. I looked out onto the road and saw the huge white moving truck sitting on the side of the road. Nana was standing on the side of it while pressing a button to make the ramp go up slowly. I walked up to nana and smiled a little.
“Morning.” I tried to say in an even tone. Nana looked at me and her deep brown eyes widened.
“Lena, you don’t look well.” she said placing her hand on my cheek. I blushed a little and looked at her. Her silver hair was still in a braid and she had on her knitted sweater with her khaki Dockers on.
“Bad dream.” I whispered tapping her hand. I moved away from her hand and saw four people in the truck already. I could see my brown boxes and my dresser and other things deep within the truck. I smiled knowing I would be close to home a little. I moved back so nana could make the ramp go up and put the boxes on. I noticed a face within the four bodies and recognized Quil. Another face came into view and I saw Jared moving a box down to the edge of the truck. My heart did a little leap hoping Embry would be with them.
“Nana you asked Quil them to help us with my stuff?” I asked pushing my hair behind my shoulders. Nana gave me a look and she raised a silver eyebrow.
“I told you we needed muscle to move your stuff.” Nana said bumping my shoulder with hers. I laughed a little, and turned around. I began looking for Embry, wandering where he could be. I looked in front of the truck and didn’t see him. I walked to the other side of it and still didn’t see him. But I did see Quil’s blue Volts Wagon. I groaned a little and finally decided to help them with my stuff. I hopped up on the truck and stopped when I saw Quil carry a massive box inside my house. Without any help! I shook my head and moved to the back.
“Hey Seth, Collin, Jared, Paul” I said as they all pushed a box to the edge of the truck.
“Hey.” The all said while moving the boxes. I stopped in the middle and turned towards them.
“You guys really don’t have to do this. you’ve done enough.” I said guiltily. They had already saved my life once and now they were helping me move my stuff. This was too much. Seth stopped pushing the box and looked at me through the darkness of the truck.
“It’s fine. Besides Ms. Louise said grilled cheese sandwiches are in it for us!” Seth said excitedly. I smiled knowing the feeling and taste of nana’s grilled cheese sandwiches.
“Say no more.” I smiled while walking to the back. I pulled Embry’s jacket over my shoulder and bent down to grab one of the small boxes. I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist and jumped up and spun around on my heels. I swung my hand out to find it only for my hand to be caught in an even hotter hand.
“Damn you act fast.” said an all too familiar voice. My heartbeat didn’t even attempt to slow down when I looked into those chocolate chip speck eyes.
“Embry! You big goohooga!! You scared me.” I exclaimed. I unclenched my fist in Embry’s warm palm and laced my fingers through his. Embry’s face became serious and he brought our hands down to his side.
“I’m sorry.” he said sincerely. “You must be still edgy.” he stated. I knew he was talking about the other night and I didn’t say anything for a minute. I shook my head and smiled a little.
“Were you hiding in here the entire time?” I asked stepping up to him. I could see his hair was falling into his eyes and I smiled liking how he looked like a bad boy.
“Yeah. It wouldn’t have been any fun just waiting for you at the door.” he said.
“It would have been even better with you walking down the street shirtless in slow motion.” I said while laughing and liking that image. He laughed along with me.
“I’ll try that some day.” he whispered into my ear. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hot breath sweeping across my ear was making me dizzy. And just like that Embry made me feel safe. I didn’t feel so nauseous like earlier, I didn’t feel so shaken by dad’s death.
“You took your bandage off.” Embry said pulling away from me. I could see the seriousness that was creeping into his face. I looked away and reached for a lock of my hair. I begin twirling my hair around my finger nervously.
“The bandage got wet when I showered, and this morning it started to smell.” I said meeting his eyes. He bent down and kissed my neck gently. I felt my heart kick into overdrive from his scent, let alone his lips touching my bare skin.
“Lena! What are you doing back there?” I heard nana ask curiously. Quickly Embry and I pulled away from each other. Even though we were completely hidden by the darkness of the truck, I still felt I needed to respect nana while she was close by.
“The box was hard to grab.” I lied nervously. Embry picked up a big box and I picked up a smaller one. Once I was out the truck nana gave me a funny look when she saw Embry come out behind.
“I can imagine you grabbing something else.” Nana said chuckling to herself. I widened my eyes at nana and nearly dropped my box.
“You bad lady!” I said while walking up to the house. She laughed and sat down in her lawn chair. I shook my head. I was about to go inside when I saw someone getting out of a car. Embry stopped behind me and I could feel him staring at me. The person came into view and I dropped my box. His black hair was cut short, and his native skin was toned nicely on him. His chest was wide and firm. He wore a white button down shirt and his jeans fitted his waist neatly.
“Dad?” I whispered taking a step forward. The dim glow of La Push’s sun shined on the man’s face. I felt my soul go hopeful and eager for my father to be alive again. I recognized his face. I moved my eyes up to the man’s and took a step back. His eyes were a light brown. My father’s own were a dark brown, and he had a blue line going around his irises. It wasn’t my father. But I knew why he looked so much like my father. It was my brother.
“Kalon?” I whispered.

(W/N: Remeber whe Lola Chan and Terra were telling Kayliee about themselves? She mentioned she had a brother. Well Yeah, he's back and he's making Kayliee go insane. So what do you Ladies think of the first chapter?)

P.s. Instead of Author's note. Im putting WRITERS note. Mainly because I didnt create majority of the characters. etc etc. you all know. hehe Im shutting up now!

Views: 8097

Replies to This Discussion

well that was just H-O-T hot!!!

awww they had there time alone !!! tht was soo romantic..kinda ..cuz it was sexual but damn! they was gettin into it . lOL , they are cte together.. i cnt w8 to read wat new tthings are comin next =)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT WAS GREA YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME WRITTER PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON
omg i cant wait for the next chapter!!!! :D
Ooh lala! Theyz be gettin' it ON!!!!!!!!! Awesome chapter! Update soon!
happy late birthay Lala=D
Chapter 15- Hidden Truths
Part 1-

“Lena I’m leaving the car here, just in case for emergencies.” Nana said standing by the front door. I was at the foot of the stairs watching her stuff her umbrella and smoking pipe into her suitcase.
“Yes! Now I can go to the liquor store.” I joked while smiling. Nana looked up from her suitcase and eyed me cautiously.
“If you even think about it, I’ll take the brakes out of the car.” Nana shot back with an evil grin on her face. I swallowed hard, I had a feeling she wasn’t kidding.
“Okay, Okay. I won’t.” I said jumping off the bottom stair and heading over towards her. She pulled her sweater around her arms, and shook her long gray hair out. I stopped walking and marveled at my grandmother for a moment. She wore a very elegant khaki pants suit, with three gold buttons on the coat. She wore beige flat heel shoes and I could see her well polished toe nails. I smiled at that. I moved my head up and looked at nana’s loose grey hair hanging down her back. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her thin pink lips stretched into a smile, as she looked at me. I met her warm brown eyes, which were framed with thick short lashes, like mine, and smiled back at her.
“Well I wouldn’t be too surprised if you came back from Port Angeles with a man on your arm.” I said still smiling. My grandmother waved her hand in the air and laughed quietly.
“Any man I bring back from Port Angeles will be Benjamin Franklin on that nice six hundred dollar check they have at bingo night.” My grandmother said laughing loudly this time. I couldn’t help but laugh with her. Sometime this week she and her friend Ella, decided to go to this big bingo event Port Angeles was having. It was an all weekend event, so I didn’t expect her back home until Sunday night. Seeing how it was Friday afternoon I was going to have a fun weekend with Embry.
“I hope you ladies win big!” I said walking the rest of the distance and wrapping my arms around my small grandmother. She hugged me back tightly while rubbing my back. She pulled away and tapped my cheek lightly with her small wrinkled hand.
“Be safe. You here?” she said staring into my eyes. Something glinted in her brown eyes and I nodded quietly. A horn beeped outside and my grandmother released me. I bent down to get her small suitcase for her and pulled open the door. La Push’s weather was still freezing cold, and it seemed like it would stay that way for at least two months. I handed nana the small suitcase, and rubbed my sleeved arms. Nana turned to kiss my cheek.
“Louise! Hurry that butt up! I want some money in this big ole pure of mine!” Ella yelled outside of her large 1970’s Cadillac car window.
“Oh hush Ella, we both know you have money in that purse.” My grandmother said quickly making her way down the wooden steps. I watched as she threw her suitcase in the backseat and hop into the car.
“Lena make sure you lock up! It’s going to be a stormy night!” Nana yelled to me as Ella took off in her long vehicle.
“I will!” I yelled back waving my hand. I could say La Push had honest, bipolar and disturbingly weird weather. It still hadn’t snowed yet, but it was still freezing so bad, you could see icicles here and there. You could see the frost coming from people’s mouth. But yet it was going to be raining, like a storm down here. Yeah, La Push really had some trouble. I hurried back inside and closed the door. It was already 2 in the afternoon and I knew what I wanted to do. I grabbed nana’s keys off of the grandfather’s clock and yanked my jacket off of the rack coat. As I pulled it on, my brother’s cell phone dropped on the floor. I froze, and stared at it wide eyed. Kalon had called us this morning telling us he was okay, he told nana his job had called him and needed him to work the rest of the week, but when I finally got away from nana he told me over the phone that he was okay. He said that eight or so vampires got away from them, but he lost their trail some kind of way. That’s all I heard from him, before he said he had to go. I snapped back from my memory and picked his phone up. I jammed it into my pocket and went outside. I locked the front door and ran down to nana’s silver Buick and unlocked the car doors. I slid in the cold car and started it up.
A little less than ten minutes I pulled into Sam’s driveway and turned off the ignition. I got out of the warm car and ran up to the small steps of Emily and Sam’s house. It was way too cold to take my sweet time and get to the door. Besides I wanted to see Embry. I had missed him. Although I was just in my room with him yesterday night, I couldn’t wait to see him. I knocked on the door twice before pushing it open and walking in. I was over here regularly enough, to just open someone’s door. I usually didn’t do it. But Emily and Embry insisted that it was okay for me to do it. They said we were all a big family. I smiled at those words. It had been a long time since I could a place home, and let alone someone family.
“Kayliee! Hey Honey!” Emily said excitedly as she came down the stairs. She wore a pair of dark jeans and it looked like one of Sam’s lumber jack men shirts.
“Hey Emily, Embry here?” I asked hugging her small frame. At the mention of Embry’s name, her face went grim.
“No. He and the boys are out patrolling.” She said looking away from me and walking into the kitchen. I followed behind her cautiously. Wandering if something had happened.
“Is everything okay?” I asked stopping by the door frame. I shrugged out of my jacket and hung it on the chair that was closest to me. Emily turned to me then and leaned on the counter, as if she needed it for support.
“Yeah. It’s just Sam going away and all.” She said waving her hand in the air. Her brown eyes did look truly sad. The scars on her face shone a little, from the dim light the clouded sky was giving.
“Sam’s going away?” I whispered with wide eyes. “Why?” Emily looked at me then, as her brown eyes zoomed in to mine. She looked like she wanted to say something but shook her head.
“It’s just something for his job.” She whispered taking her hand resting it on her cheek. I was about to ask her what she meant, when I heard someone throwback the sliding door, and then slam it shut. I looked down the hall to see a menacing and angry looking Leah. I hadn’t seen much of her after the bon fire, but her short hair was matted on her round face. She had on a tank top and cut off jeans. Her bare feet slapped the carpeted floor as she caught sight of me.
“You honestly think he cares about you?” Leah asked looking directly at me. She got real close into my face and I could feel the heat coming off of her body. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Emily walking up to me.
“Leah what-?” I began, but she rudely cut me off.
“He doesn’t care about you! He only gave you the sweet part of imprinting, he imprinted on you because you would make good wolf brats! You’d only keep the shape shifting blood flowing. That’s all imprinting is!” Leah shouted in my face. I could honestly say I was never more confused and hurt by her words. I looked over at Emily, who looked away from me with a sad expression and then she looked at Leah with a hardening look. This truly surprised me, because never, not since I’ve been in La Push had I seen Emily look at anyone like how she was looking at Leah.
“Leah, you need to control yourself.” Emily said turning her eyes to her cousin. I had found out they were cousins, a while ago, but I never knew why Leah was so mad and angry at her cousin. I was surprised she even came into Emily’s house. I heard the sliding door open again and heard feet shuffling in.
“Leah, what--” but Leah cut Sam off.
“You want us to fight in some stupid, pointless war over a human, an ungrateful Bella who keeps hurting Jacob at that!” Leah yelled at Sam. Two things happened when Leah said those words. For one at the mention of that Emily let out a sob and shoved passed us. I could see her tears sliding down her face as she reached her staircase, shaking her head. She ran up the wooden steps, and I heard the door slam. I looked at Sam who was looking after Emily with so much pain on his face. And second I felt my knees go weak. A war? What war? And who the hell was Bella? I noticed Jared, Paul, Quil, and Collin, Seth and at last Embry emerge behind Sam. I looked at his face. He looked out of breath, and he was shirtless. His bare round chest heaving in and out.
“War? What are you talking about?” I whispered as the tension grew in the small house. Leah turned her narrowed brown eyes on me and literally snarled at me.
“Leah , don’t you dare-” but for the third time today Leah caught someone off. And that someone was Embry.
“Oh that’s right. You don’t know. So that’s what Embry’s been so edgy about when we were with the Cullen’s.” Leah said with recognition. I looked over at Embry and watched as his eyes go wide. He looked me in the eyes and an emotion I couldn’t catch flickered quickly across his eyes.
“Your little Imprinter didn’t tell you were going to war with newborn vampires? And tomorrow at that.” Leah hissed closely in my face. Her face was red with anger. I felt the tears well in my eyes at that. A war, a war with newborn vampires. And it was tomorrow. I shook my head quickly and looked at Embry.
“Tell me she’s lieing Embry.” I whispered. The look on his face was a look so pained, that it tore at my heart. When Embry looked away from me, I knew it was true.
“This whole goddamn imprint thing is stupid! You wolves, especially you Sam, only imprint so you can have women to have your damn descendant babies! You don’t even know them!” Leah shouted throwing her hands in the air, and still looking at me. “And now thanks to some idiotic Bella were about to all die, because she couldn’t stay out of trouble!” Leah snarled. As soon as she said that I watched as Embry rush past the wide eyed boys and a shaking Sam. Embry shoved Leah away from me, and he took her place. I heard Leah grunt and cross her arms over her chest. I stared at Embry now. My beautiful and gentle Embry. The very same Embry who kept things away from me. My soul mate who had lied to me, the very soul mate who only wanted to have babies with me. Embry reached for my arm, and I stepped back shaking my head.
“Y-y-ou. Lied to me.” I whispered as the tears fell down my cheeks. “You said that the vampires weren’t a threat, that everything would be okay.” I accused.
“Kayliee…” Embry began, but I shook my head again.
“Is that all imprinting is? Just you and the rest of you guys needing a woman to pass down your genes?” I asked wrapping my arms around myself. How could such a day, go so horrid? How could Embry keep this information away from me?
“No!” Embry yelled. “That’s only part of it, were-” I caught him off with a harsh cry.
“That’s something you left out! Something major and important!” I yelled. I flinched at my loud voice inside Emily’s house. I hated raising my voice inside other people’s home, but this was too much for me.
“It’s not important.” Embry said taking a step closer.
“Yeah right! That’s all you men think about. Passing your genes down.” Leah snorted in the corner she was in. she still had the scowl on her face.
“And the war? When were you going to tell me about that? When Sam or whoever coming to my front door to tell me your dead?!” I yelled, as the tears poured down my cheeks more and more. I watched as Embry frown and shake his head. His shoulders had begun to shake.
“I was going to tell you. I swear.” He whispered still looking into my eyes. I could feel my body began to shake itself. My hands and legs became unsteady as I backed away from him.
“You kept this from me. Do you care for me so little to not tell me this?” I asked. I could see Jared and the pack looking at Embry and I, with sad expressions on their faces. “I bet Paul and Jared told Rachel and Kim! Why did you leave me out?!” I demanded pressing my arms tighter around myself.  I knew bringing Kim and Rachel into this was a cheap shot. But realistically, I could bet anything that Paul and Jared had told them of this by now. At least Kim and Rachel didn’t have to have to find out, by a angry and depressed Wolf girl. Embry looked at me wildly then. His eyes looked so pain, his expression looked so torn.
“Because it would have made you worry Kayliee. You would have worried yourself sick! I know you! You didn’t need to know. You wouldn’t have been able to handle it!” Embry said frustratingly. I returned Embry’s look of wild. Embry had just called me weak, and vulnerable. Yes I had issues, with people dying, or being in harm’s way. But what did you expect? My father had died. My mother had died. But I was stronger than I looked he should have given me credit for that.
“You son of a Bi&ch!” I yelled stepping closer to him. I watched as his face fall even more. “Who are you to tell me, what I can and can’t handle?” I questioned staring him straight in the eye. “You should have told me! Instead you lie, and fill my head up with thoughts of you caring.” I whispered the last word while shaking my head. I couldn’t take anymore of this. It felt like the walls were closing in on me, and I was in desperate need for air. I turned away from Embry’s face and opened the door.
“KAYLIEE!” I heard Embry shout from inside of Emily’s house. I shook his voice away and I ran out and into the thundering afternoon of La Push with a shattering heart.

(W/N: Sorry Ladies, But im super excited!!!!! I got a new phone HTC HD7!!!!!! : ) iM EXCITED!)
that wass soooo good omann i like cannot wait to see wat happens next!! nd ouuu new fonnne
Omg
That
Is
An
Awesome
Chapter
Even
If
You
Were
Lazy
Lol
WOW this chap is like whoa. post soon:)

Ahh! Now I is sad... :(

Loved it! Cant wait to see what  happens!!!!!

y u gotta make me sad before bed:(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service