The Twilight Saga

Hello, Ladies and A (guy) hehe. I'm over the top excited to post the Sequel! I know you all have been waiting for this for a while. ^_^ This is my first Sequel, just like my "I.W." was my first FF. All of the questions you had for "I.W." will now be answered.

P.S. If your a new reader and haven't read "I Wanna..." The link is here http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/i-wanna-em...

Enjoy!

Now.... What all you wanderful ladies have been waiting on!

Abby Black, did this! Awesome mah girl. Awesome :)

Preface

Everything was going well. I was beginning to get over my father’s death. I had nice friends and a Lovely grandmother. But most of all I had him.  He was the reason why I was becoming stronger and more confident in my choices. But things were slowly becoming undone. ... More people were dieing and I was soon to be next. My life was in danger, the notes, the warnings, the threats, were all becoming real. He was toying with me. My life was a sick twisted game to him. This wasn’t right! I knew he wouldn’t stop until he finally got his hands on me.

Chapter 1: The moving Crew, and Kalon Michaels.
I awoke that morning feeling sick to my stomach. I turned over in my sheets and pulled them over my head. I felt something chunky and squishy rising in m my stomach. I sat straight up and I placed my hand over my mouth. I ran from my bed and yanked my bedroom door open. I rushed into the bathroom and hurled my guts out. I held my hair up with one hand and kept my hair from mixing with the vomit. I hurled again in the toilet and let out a small groan. Slowly I reached for the small metal flusher. I pulled my head back and leaned against the white wall of nana’s bathroom. Dad’s dream had made me sick. I dreamt of him again, but I dreamt of the day he died. The way his dark brown eyes, just seemed to stare at nothing. The smell of his blood was unsettling. I remembered when he first died I always awoke with me throwing up. Sometimes I didn’t make it to the bathroom.
“Lena? Are you up?” nana asked from downstairs. “The movers are finally here. Come on!” she yelled loud enough for me to hear.
“Okay.” I managed to get out. I pulled myself to the sink and gargled my mouth out. I splashed water on my face and moved from the bathroom. I went back into my room and grabbed Embry’s clean jacket off of my suitcase and pulled it on. I had on a peach spaghetti strapped shirt, and men bedroom pants. The long kind. Me and Nana had cleaned everything up in my room to make space for my old stuff from Florida. Finally my stuff was here and I missed it with a fierce passion. Before I left I had everything arranged and packed for me to be shipped up here. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. I had been up most of the night worrying about, the wolf’s safety and wondering if the wolf had killed both of those guys. I shook my head, making the thoughts scatter away and slowly I made my way down the stairs and pulled on my sneakers at the door. I felt that familiar tug in my heart and I felt a smile come on my face. Embry. I missed him. Even though I saw him yesterday morning it still felt long and torturous. Before I walked outside I looked in the mirror across from the grandfather’s clock. The mirror was oval shaped and had a unique bronze frame that looped around the glass. I looked into it and saw my eyes dark and a bit red. My black hair was down and it didn’t help but make my face look even more paler. I still had the bandage on my neck. I decided to take the bandage off  of my neck and let the wound get some rainy air. I looked at the two small dark scabs that were forming in the tiny dotted holes.
“Gross.” I whispered. My neck still felt sore, and it was red and slightly puffy. I felt my anger build towards the men who had done this to me. I wish I was strong enough to whip their narrow butt’s. but I was human. They were vampires. Incredibly strong vampires at that. I still had trouble believing they existed.
“Lena! Come on!” nana yelled from outside. I snapped out of my reverie and pulled the front door open. I wiped a shaky hand across my forehead trying to shake the nauseous feeling that was coming on. Today it wasn’t so bad. The sun was still floating behind the clouds but I could see parts of the blue sky here and there. I looked out onto the road and saw the huge white moving truck sitting on the side of the road. Nana was standing on the side of it while pressing a button to make the ramp go up slowly. I walked up to nana and smiled a little.
“Morning.” I tried to say in an even tone. Nana looked at me and her deep brown eyes widened.
“Lena, you don’t look well.” she said placing her hand on my cheek. I blushed a little and looked at her. Her silver hair was still in a braid and she had on her knitted sweater with her khaki Dockers on.
“Bad dream.” I whispered tapping her hand. I moved away from her hand and saw four people in the truck already. I could see my brown boxes and my dresser and other things deep within the truck. I smiled knowing I would be close to home a little. I moved back so nana could make the ramp go up and put the boxes on. I noticed a face within the four bodies and recognized Quil. Another face came into view and I saw Jared moving a box down to the edge of the truck. My heart did a little leap hoping Embry would be with them.
“Nana you asked Quil them to help us with my stuff?” I asked pushing my hair behind my shoulders. Nana gave me a look and she raised a silver eyebrow.
“I told you we needed muscle to move your stuff.” Nana said bumping my shoulder with hers. I laughed a little, and turned around. I began looking for Embry, wandering where he could be. I looked in front of the truck and didn’t see him. I walked to the other side of it and still didn’t see him. But I did see Quil’s blue Volts Wagon. I groaned a little and finally decided to help them with my stuff. I hopped up on the truck and stopped when I saw Quil carry a massive box inside my house. Without any help! I shook my head and moved to the back.
“Hey Seth, Collin, Jared, Paul” I said as they all pushed a box to the edge of the truck.
“Hey.” The all said while moving the boxes. I stopped in the middle and turned towards them.
“You guys really don’t have to do this. you’ve done enough.” I said guiltily. They had already saved my life once and now they were helping me move my stuff. This was too much. Seth stopped pushing the box and looked at me through the darkness of the truck.
“It’s fine. Besides Ms. Louise said grilled cheese sandwiches are in it for us!” Seth said excitedly. I smiled knowing the feeling and taste of nana’s grilled cheese sandwiches.
“Say no more.” I smiled while walking to the back. I pulled Embry’s jacket over my shoulder and bent down to grab one of the small boxes. I felt a warm hand wrap around my waist and jumped up and spun around on my heels. I swung my hand out to find it only for my hand to be caught in an even hotter hand.
“Damn you act fast.” said an all too familiar voice. My heartbeat didn’t even attempt to slow down when I looked into those chocolate chip speck eyes.
“Embry! You big goohooga!! You scared me.” I exclaimed. I unclenched my fist in Embry’s warm palm and laced my fingers through his. Embry’s face became serious and he brought our hands down to his side.
“I’m sorry.” he said sincerely. “You must be still edgy.” he stated. I knew he was talking about the other night and I didn’t say anything for a minute. I shook my head and smiled a little.
“Were you hiding in here the entire time?” I asked stepping up to him. I could see his hair was falling into his eyes and I smiled liking how he looked like a bad boy.
“Yeah. It wouldn’t have been any fun just waiting for you at the door.” he said.
“It would have been even better with you walking down the street shirtless in slow motion.” I said while laughing and liking that image. He laughed along with me.
“I’ll try that some day.” he whispered into my ear. His arm was wrapped around my waist and his hot breath sweeping across my ear was making me dizzy. And just like that Embry made me feel safe. I didn’t feel so nauseous like earlier, I didn’t feel so shaken by dad’s death.
“You took your bandage off.” Embry said pulling away from me. I could see the seriousness that was creeping into his face. I looked away and reached for a lock of my hair. I begin twirling my hair around my finger nervously.
“The bandage got wet when I showered, and this morning it started to smell.” I said meeting his eyes. He bent down and kissed my neck gently. I felt my heart kick into overdrive from his scent, let alone his lips touching my bare skin.
“Lena! What are you doing back there?” I heard nana ask curiously. Quickly Embry and I pulled away from each other. Even though we were completely hidden by the darkness of the truck, I still felt I needed to respect nana while she was close by.
“The box was hard to grab.” I lied nervously. Embry picked up a big box and I picked up a smaller one. Once I was out the truck nana gave me a funny look when she saw Embry come out behind.
“I can imagine you grabbing something else.” Nana said chuckling to herself. I widened my eyes at nana and nearly dropped my box.
“You bad lady!” I said while walking up to the house. She laughed and sat down in her lawn chair. I shook my head. I was about to go inside when I saw someone getting out of a car. Embry stopped behind me and I could feel him staring at me. The person came into view and I dropped my box. His black hair was cut short, and his native skin was toned nicely on him. His chest was wide and firm. He wore a white button down shirt and his jeans fitted his waist neatly.
“Dad?” I whispered taking a step forward. The dim glow of La Push’s sun shined on the man’s face. I felt my soul go hopeful and eager for my father to be alive again. I recognized his face. I moved my eyes up to the man’s and took a step back. His eyes were a light brown. My father’s own were a dark brown, and he had a blue line going around his irises. It wasn’t my father. But I knew why he looked so much like my father. It was my brother.
“Kalon?” I whispered.

(W/N: Remeber whe Lola Chan and Terra were telling Kayliee about themselves? She mentioned she had a brother. Well Yeah, he's back and he's making Kayliee go insane. So what do you Ladies think of the first chapter?)

P.s. Instead of Author's note. Im putting WRITERS note. Mainly because I didnt create majority of the characters. etc etc. you all know. hehe Im shutting up now!

Views: 8203

Replies to This Discussion

No problem hun :)

[I'll be back Kayliee Michaels . Wait for me ]
Oman i can so picture him saying this !!!!!!! i love it . great chapterr!

Lols so could I!

Chapter 20- Alpha Charles Michael

“Kalon?” I whispered lifting my head up from my brothers heated shoulder. My brother pulled his eyes away from the large t.v. screen he had been watching and looked down at me.

“Yeah?” he asked unblinkingly. I leaned off of my brother and moved to sit up on the couch. The sun was already setting and Nana’s house was becoming dark so I reached over and turned the lamp on by the side table. I looked back at my brother who was still watching me with curious eyes. I closed my eyes and took a slow deep breath. Seeing Kalon’s eyes reminded me of dad’s own so bad, sometimes it was unbearable. Speaking of unbearable Embry’s face flashed into my mind. It was now day three since Embry went off into battle with some other vampires to save the girl Bella’s life. I had found out who Bella was from Collin and a new member of the pack named Brady.

They told me that Sam left them behind not only because they were still pups but to also watch over the lands while they were gone. Collin had told me what the whole, more like who, battle was over. Apparently some vampires had killed this other female vampire’s mate and she wanted revenge. So she took it upon herself to create an army and destroy the human girl bella. I also found out that Bella was the very reason why Jacob always seemed so sad and angry all the time. He was in love with her, but she was in love with his sworn enemy. A vampire.

I shuddered at the thought of vampires. Even though my life was saved by a group of vampires, Embry had told me the night he revealed to me that he was a shape shifter, I still couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling I got around them. But I did promise myself once they got back from this battle that I would have Sam or Embry arrange some kind of meeting with them so I could properly thank them. I remembered that my brother was in front of me and I had called his name for something. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed he was still watching me.

“Dad.” I began pulling at the neckline of Embry’s over sized hoody. “Dad was what you were?” I asked keeping my eyes on my brother. He sighed slowly and clicked the t.v. off with the remote.

“Yes. I’m only Alpha because its in our blood. Dad was an Alpha back in his prime years.” he explained carefully. I nodded my head at the news and kept quiet for a moment. So dad was a chief of a wolf pack. That’s not something you here every day. I frowned at something.

“But Jacob, told me that his dad said the wolf blood skipped their generation. How can dad have been an alpha if he had no pack to lead?” I asked cocking my head to the side.

“Yeah it did skip their generation, but it doesn’t mean his title doesn’t remain. Dad was Alpha regardless of him shifting or not.” Kalon said while scrubbing his fingers through his short black hair. Again I nodded my head and flipped the information over my head carefully. I tried to remember the times when dad might have seemed suspicious to at least be a shape shifter. Dad’s skin was unusually hot sometimes and he did shake like Embry and Kalon did one time. That was the time dad had caught me sneaking Lance out of the house. I shuddered at the memory. But that’s all dad did. He just shake, I’d never see him shift into anything or hear a wolf howl late at night.

“Did you know we lived in La Push once upon a time?” Kalon asked now cocking his head to the side. I felt my eyes go wide and my mouth popped open. Kalon must have taken that as a no because he then said “Yeah we did. But dad moved us when you were four months old, and I was three.” he finished. We lived here once? I thought incredulously. How come no one had told me any of this? Dad had never told me, Nana had most definitely never mentioned it during the four months I had been here. Heck she hadn’t even mentioned it when she visited us in Florida.

“Why didn’t I know about this?” I whispered slowly.

“Ah, you know how dad can be over protective at times.” he said smiling at me. I felt my mouth twitch at the corners but I didn’t feel myself smile. “But he told me one night after I came back from a road trip with some friends, during my senior year. He said he moved us because he wanted us to have normal lives. Free to do as we want.” Kalon said frowning  a little. “He said he didn’t want the legends to choose our paths. At the time I thought dad was a bit nuts when he was rambling on and on that night, but now….” his voice was low as a dark expression crossed his russet colored face. “Now I see what he meant….. But no matter how hard dad tried, we ended right back up here.” My brother finished while letting out a breath. I swallowed hard and moved a little so my butt wouldn’t fall asleep. Dad had us move to Florida because he didn’t want me or Kalon to become, what he and Embry was.

He must have known La Push would have triggered the descendant blood in Kalon’s blood, and possibly mine. I thought back to when we usually signed up for school or when we went to the DMV how I saw the unfamiliar hospital name on my birth certificate. I never really thought much of it really, because I figured we stayed in a different city when I was born. But now, truly and honestly knowing I was born on these lands made me feel an appreciation to these lands. I was a citizen of La Push.

“Is that why Sam is the Chief now?” I asked now meeting my brothers face. His face was smoothed and unlined. His cropped black hair was pressed down to his head causing his light brown eyes to smolder with the lamp light. Kalon seemed like he knew what I was talking about.

“Maybe. I often wonder if dad would have let us stay here, if I would have been the chief of this place.” he smiled as he waved his hand around. “But that’s a big maybe. Seeing how Billy was a Chief in prime years, even though he didn’t shift.”
I felt my mouth pop open: “Billy was a Chief? Then doesn’t that mean that Jacob is a chief?”

“Yeah. But from what I hear, Jacob didn’t want to become the chief. Heck I don’t blame him. It’s not only the most painful transformation but it’s a hell of a lot of responsibility and you have a lot of people to lead.” He looked so sad when he said those words. But then again I could see that streak of pride from his bloodline.

“If you could take it back….. Would you? You know the wolf thing.” I whispered. It was something I always wanted to ask Embry but never could get the courage to ask him. It was difficult to ask him that question. Because of this imprint thing. It would make him feel like I hesitated about being with him, or if I was scared of him. My brother shook his head.
“No. If I could change the timing and events that took place during that week I would. But I’m not ashamed of what I am. I don’t fear what I am, not anymore.” Kalon moved his eyes to me and gave me a small smile.
I frowned for a second as A thought crossed my mind.

“Kalon if were from here, how come your legends are different from the ones of La Push?” I questioned as I scooted lower into the couch Cushion. A dark shadow crossed Kalon’s face as a thought passed through his head. Just as quickly as it had came, it was gone.

“Grandma and her ancestors aren’t from here. They were born in the Eastern Egypt part of the world. You could say they were the Indians of the Egypt Country.” Kalon said with a smile. I could tell that my face had gone visibly pale.

“So Dad was born in Egypt?” I asked running my hands through my hair. Kalon shook his head.

“No. He was born here in La Push, but Nana was born back in Egypt. She and her mom and dad moved here when she was only 7.” My brother moved his head to the side to look at me.

“You know I can smell you right.” he asked with a tilt of his head. I felt myself frown at that and grow self conscious.
“What?” I felt my eyes go wide after he said that.

“Your scent. I can smell you. You smell nice.” he said with a light smile on his face. I watched as he rose his nose in the air and sniffed. The smile widened on his face.

“Really?” I asked sniffing my arm cautiously. I didn’t smell any different, I smelled like the cocoa butter lotion upstairs. And possibly like woods… but that was because I was wearing Embry’s jacket.

“Embry hasn’t said anything about your scent?” he asked frowning a little. I shook my head dramtically and wandered what it meant. “Weird. Since he’s your imprinter he’s the one who oughta tell you what you smell like. Its one of the rules of being in a pack.” he leaned back into the couch and moved his hands behind his ear. “Damn Kayliee, I didn’t know you smelled this good. Maybe its because no one’s around that I can actually focus on your scent.” I felt my cheeks burn at the comment my brother had given me.

“I just smell normal.” I said wrapping my arms around my knees. So that’s probably why Embry’s always smelling and burying his nose in my neck. My brother laughed lowly as his eyes begin to drop lower. He was falling asleep.

I smiled sweetly at him and watched as his eyes drew close. He smiled slightly in his sleep. He turned over into the couch cushions and buried his face into the couch.

“Dad.” he whispered lowly.

(W/N: Jeee Wiz... I wander why Kayliee smells so good to Kalon? muhahaha!)

Soooo informative!!! Love it!!! I'm a little upset with Embry now, bu not too much(; lol

Odd that Kalon is sniffiing his sister.  Thats just creepy, lol.

Glad that she knows why Embry always smells her... cant wait for more.

haha yeah it is odd that he's sniffing her!

But he's the Alpha, so he knows why she smells like that!

Or does he?!

Lols Sarah, yeah it is informative! I thought about breaking it

up into 2 chapters, because this a really really long

chapter.... but I thought about how long, I made you guys wait.

So i just posted it ALL!

MUHAHAHA! ! ! ! ! !

LOLing at that last part! Update soon! :)

Loved it!!!

Just one question: When did Kolan get back? O.o

Post soon! This is amazing!

Hahaha Vasilia, if you hadnt noticed Kalon seems to drop in

whenever he feels like it. ^_^

(That's both good & bad!)

Uhh, is Kalon okay? Why is he smelling Kayliee? :|
Uh oh, this makes me think something bad is about to happen.

Loved the chapter though Lala :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service