The Twilight Saga

Breaking Dawn from Edwards POV Chp. 19 thru Chp.32 (Rated PG)

This actually starts on pg. 379 of the book. This is my first attempt at writing a fan fic so I didnt know how good it would be. I wasnt sure about how to handle the 3 days of when Bella was burning from Edwards POV just yet so I thought I'd start with something a little easier. Please enjoy and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Photobucket

**I found this picture on fanpop.com and it was submitted by gbyaln...I just loved this picture and had to use it for this story although I cannot take any credit for it, I just wanted this person to get the props they deserve**

Chapter 19 "Burning" in main post

Chapter 20 "New" in main post

Chapter 21 "First Hunt"

Chapter 22 "Promised"

Chapter 23 "Memories"

Chapter 24 "Surprise"

Chapter 25 "Favor"

Chapter 26 "Shiny"

Chapter 27 "Travel Plans"

Chapter 28 "The Future"

Chapter 29 "Defection"

Chapter 30 "Irresistable"

Chapter 31 "Talented"

Chapter 32 "Company"

Chapter 19 "Burning"

I was so worried that something had gone wrong the transformation. Bella’s heart had given out, but I continued to artificially pump it after I had injected my venom directly into her heart. There was nothing else I could do. I would not, could not stop trying to save her, my everything. If I stopped trying, there was no point to anything. My reason for existing would be gone. Her heart was steadily beating but in my mind I just knew something was wrong. That I had done something wrong. I touched her wrist but she made no acknowledgement to my gesture.

I could hear Carlisle’s approach as he came up behind me.

“Still no change?” he said.

“None.” I replied.

“There’s no scent of the morphine left.” I’m sure the transformation is almost complete.

“I know.” That was what I was worried about. That the morphine was gone and that she was in excruciating pain.

“Bella? Can you hear me?” I asked, praying for an answer.

No movement.

I pleaded again. “Bella? Bella, love? Can you open your eyes? Can you squeeze my hand?”

Still nothing.

I ran my fingers along hers but she still didn’t move an inch. There had to be something wrong. How could she be so still?

“Maybe…Carlisle, maybe I was too late.” I couldn’t hide the desperation in my voice.

“Listen to her heart, Edward. It’s stronger than even Emmett’s was. I’ve never heard anything so vital. She’ll be perfect.” Son, please stop punishing yourself. Everything will be fine. Carlisle reassured me.

Of course she would be perfect. She already was to me. This still didn’t ease any of my fears.

“And her ---- her spine?” I managed to choke out. I knew it had been broken during the labor process and I was afraid the venom might not be able to repair the damage.

Carlisle sensed my agitation. “Her injuries weren’t so much worse than Esme’s. The venom will heal her as it did with Esme.” Trust me, son.

“But she is so still. I must have done something wrong.” I put my head in my hands. I couldn’t bear to think of losing her….again.

“Or something right, Edward. Son, you did everything I could have and more. I’m not sure I would have had the persistence, the faith it took to save her. Stop berating yourself. Bella is going to be fine.” Edward, you have to stop all of this unnecessary despair you are bringing upon yourself. You have done all that you can.

My head still in my hands, I whispered “She must be in agony.” I knew from my own experience with the transformation that it was the worst pain imaginable. And to think Bella could be lying there experiencing that pain at the moment was unbearable. Since the moment I met her, I felt a need to protect her. Now I stood her useless.

Edward, please son. I can’t stand to see you like this. “We don’t know that. She had so much morphine in her system. We don’t know the effect that will have on her experience.”

I moved my hand to touch the crease of her elbow and whispered, “Bella, I love you. Bella, I’m sorry.” If it was possible for my body to shed tears I would have them streaming down my face. This was absolute torture. I wanted, I needed to know that she was alright. Each second was pure hell.

Edward what are you going to do about the situation downstairs? Would you like to handle it now or wait until a more appropriate time? Carlisle silently asked.

“No, I’m staying right here.” There was no way that I was going to leave Bella’s side. Not now, not ever. “They’ll sort it out.”
“An interesting situation.” I really am perplexed. “And I thought I’d seen just about everything.” Strange. Very Strange.

“I’ll deal with it later. We’ll deal with it later.” I said rubbing Bella’s palm. This was something that Bella and I could take care of together. As we would with everything from now thru eternity.

“I’m sure between the five of us, we can keep it from turning into bloodshed.” I can understand your side son but I’m sure that there is a peaceable way to deal with the matter. Still as strange as it may be.

“I don’t know which side to take. I’d love to flog them both. Well later.”

“I wonder what Bella will think --- whose side she’ll take,” Carlisle laughed. This will be interesting to witness.

I laughed also, “I’m sure she’ll surprise me. She always does.”

I looked back at Bella, my Bella. How many times she had surprised me with her thoughts. How many times that I had wished I could just catch a glimpse. And now those beautiful chocolate brown eyes, the entrance to her soul, were hidden from me. Leaving me completely cut off.

The seconds ticked by endlessly. I kept checking the clock to see if time was moving backwards or moving at all. I could hear Alice’s flittering footsteps as she climbed the staircase and entered the room.

“How much longer?” I asked impatiently.

Well hello to you too, Edward. “It won’t be long now. See how clear she is becoming. I can see her so much better.” It was absolute torture, Edward. I felt totally useless. Alice was right. Her visions were becoming more distinct by the minute.

“Still feeling a little bitter?” I gathered.

“Yes, thanks so much for bringing it up.” She stuck her tiny little tongue out at me. “You would be mortified too if you were hand-cuffed by your own nature.” You of all people should understand what I mean, at least when it comes to Bella. “I see vampires best, because I am one; I see humans okay because I was one. But I can’t see these odd half breeds at all because they’re nothing I’ve ever experienced. Bah!” Okay, sorry about that. I’ve been going crazy for weeks!

“Focus, Alice.” I reminded her.

“Right.” She pressed her index finders on each side of her temples and squeezed her eyes shut. “Bella’s almost too easy to see now.” Alice showed me the image that had caused me great pain the previous times that I had seen it. The vision was of Alice and Bella, arms wrapped around each other and Bella, my beautiful Bella, just as pale as Alice now. Her crimson eyes staring back at me. But Bella had a smile across her face. This sent a wave of heat through my stone cold body. She didn’t look upset about what she had become, what I had turned her into. She looked happy. Ironically now, this vision brought me great relief to know that Bella would be okay and that hopefully she wouldn’t hate me for endangering her soul.

“She’s really going to be fine.” I sighed, thankful.

“Of course she is.” Duh, I don’t know why you don’t listen to me or Carlisle, Edward. We know what we are talking about.

“You weren’t so sanguine two days ago,” I accused.

Yeah, Yeah I know. “I couldn’t see right two days ago. But now that she’s free of all blind spots, it’s a piece of cake.” She said with a smirky grin.

I just rolled my eyes at her. “Could you concentrate for me? On the clock---give me an estimate.”

She sighed. “So impatient. Fine. Give me a sec----.” She returned her fingers to her temples and squeezed her eyes shut. She should be awake in the next 7 hours. I know that seems like such a long time, but remember you get forever with her now.

This was true. 7 hours was going to feel like an eternity, but I had already waited what felt like an eternity for Bella. I could wait these next 7 hours as long as I got forever with her in return.

“Thank you. Alice.” I smiled at her.
“She’s going to be dazzling.” She beamed. I really hope her aversions to shopping will have changed. I really would love to show her how to match her clothes properly.

“She always has been.” I growled. I was certain shopping and fashion were still not going to be high on Bella’s list of priorities.

“You know what I mean.” She snorted. “Look at her.” She could be a runway model. Can you imagine how much fun we could have dressing up? Images of Alice and Bella in various scenarios of boutiques, hair salons and malls flashed through Alice’s mind. All of which I was sure Bella would want to avoid. I just rolled my eyes. It was true though, Bella was absolutely exquisite. Even more so than I believed was possible. She was already as close to perfection as she could get.

Alice left the room still thinking of all the shopping trips her and Bella could take.

- - - -

The 7 hours was absolutely the longest 7 hours of my existence. Usually time flew by without me acknowledging it. Except now. When the thing I needed most in the world see and talk to Bella, would time become my enemy.

I could hear Emmett and Jasper downstairs watching the Mariners game. Emmett was ecstatic because the Mariners were up by two runs and he and Jasper had a bet going as usual.

“It’s my turn.” Rosalie snapped at Jacob. He just growled back at her.

“Hey, now.” Emmett warned Jacob. Rosalie just hissed back at Jacob.

This was not a conversation I wanted to concern myself with at the moment. Bella and I would handle this later. Together.

As unimaginable as it seemed, the 7 hours were coming to an end. I could hear Bella’s frantic heart take off like a helicopter.

“Carlisle,” I called.
It’s time isn’t it? He silently asked as he entered the room.

“Listen.” I told them.

He silently asked as he entered the room.

“Listen.” I told them.

Yes, I can hear it. “Ah, it’s almost over.” Carlisle said.

“Soon,” Alice said excitedly, “I’ll get the others. Should I have Rosalie….?” We don’t want to risk anything just yet.

“Yes---keep the baby away.” She was right. It was too soon to take any chances.

I bent down next to Bella and placed my hand in hers, squeezing lightly. “Bella? Bella, love?” I pleaded. Please hear me.

She’s about to wake up in a few minutes. “I’ll bring them right up.” Alice urgently said as she rushed out of the room.

Bella’s heart took off at that moment, beating louder and louder every second. It sounded as though it might fly right out of her chest. Suddenly, her back arched as the beating of her rapid heart got louder and louder. This was the first movement she had made in days, but it terrified me. She looked as though she was in pure agony. Her hearts pace continued to escalate until it stuttered twice and beated once more. Then there was silence. If my heart had been beating at this moment it would have stopped just as well. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t move. No one in the room made a sound. I couldn’t hear one thought from my family as they were all frozen in mind and body.

Suddenly, Bella opened her eyes.

Chapter 20 "New"

Bella just laid there with her eyes open. I waited for her to look at me but she just stared at the ceiling taking in deep breaths. I was afraid something was wrong so I gently squeezed her hand. She suddenly stiffened at my touch, which sent a sharp pain through me. Was she disgusted by me? Did she hate me for what she had become? For what I had turned her into?

A hiss escaped her lips and she thrusted her body upward, twisting away from me. Within less than a second she had positioned herself crouched in a defensive manner against the wall. She looked ready to attack. She was glaring at me when the look on her face changed from fear to recognition.

I leaned across the operating table that Bella had just been lying on and extended my hand towards her. She was still crouched against the wall. She hadn’t made any movement to take my hand.

Careful, Edward. We don’t know if she will attack or not. Jaspers thoughts entered my mind. He and Emmett had placed themselves in front of the rest of the family, who were all against the far wall by the door. Jasper knew the consequences of getting too close to newborns and was not ready to take any chances. He had positioned Alice directly behind him just in case. I wish Jasper wouldn’t worry so much. Bella won’t hurt us. I can see that. She thought as she peeked around Jasper, a wide grin spreading across her face.

Bella continued to stare straight into my eyes. I was still as frustrated as ever. Even now in her becoming one of us, her mind was still just as silent to me as it had been the day I met her.

Bella abruptly straightened her crouch into an upright position. Slowly, I moved around the operating table to approach her with my hand still extended towards her.

“Bella?” I tried to say as calmly as I could manage.

She didn’t move, still staring at me.

“Bella, love? I’m sorry, I know it’s disorienting. But you’re alright. Everything is fine.” I tried to assure her. I knew she had to be scared out of her mind.

She still made no gesture towards me. I could hear each and everyone of my family members gasp in unison and I slowly reached my fingertips up to stroke her cheek. Touching her sent an electric shock through my fingers and up through my arm. It made me remember the first time we touched in Biology class such a long time ago.

I curved my hand to shape her beautiful face. The look I saw in her eyes, although they had changed from the chocolate brown color I loved so much to the crimson red, still made my unbeating heart skip a beat. She leaned her face to rest in my hand. I arched my eyebrow and a curious look spread across my face. What could be going through her mind? I waited for her to speak.

All of a sudden she threw her arms around me. Emmett and Jasper took a step forward ready to pounce at any moment. Bella’s arms continued to stay wrapped around me, her face was buried in my chest. Heat flooded my body as this astonishing creature held me to her. She continued to tighten her grip on me, which as much as I loved her embrace, was actually starting to become uncomfortable. I shifted my wait a little, trying to loosen her grip.

Hurt spread across Bella’s face and I immediately realized that she had misunderstood what I was doing.

“Um….carefully, Bella. Ow.” I just needed her to understand she was stronger than me now. She immediately jerked her hands from behind me and folded them behind her back.

“Oops.” She grinned.

I smiled back at her. How many times had she said this because it was I who could hurt her if things went to far. Now it was the opposite. She could actually hurt me now.

I reached up and ran my fingers along her lips. “Don’t panic, love. You’re just a bit stronger than I am at the moment.” I wanted her to know that I was okay. That she need not worry.

I moved my fingers from her lips and ran them across her cheek again. Her soft beautiful skin was like satin under my fingers. She brought her hand out from behind her back and slowly raised it to my cheek. Fire ran through my veins as her skin met mine.

“I love you,” she told me. If my heart could have beat, it would’ve been pounding out of my chest at these words.

“As I love you.” I leaned down to take her lovely face in my hands. Slowly I leaned in and carefully placed my lips against hers. I was so use to having to be careful with Bella that at first our kiss was slow and sensual. A strange feeling went through me as I realized that my presence would no longer put her in physical danger. That she wasn’t so delicate anymore. It felt like all the passion I had stored up since the first moment I knew I loved her was about to explode from my body at these thoughts. I pulled her lips hard against mine and traced them with my tongue. I moved my hands from her face and placed one at the back of her neck and the other at the small of her back. I pressed her body hard against mine. I slowly moved my tongue in and out of her mouth, massaging her tongue. Her lips now held their own and no longer shaped themselves to mine as they did when she was human. We could love without any fear now. She had both of her hands tangled in my hair and her leg hooked around my hip pushing herself closer to her. I was completely lost in utter bliss when…….Emmett coughed.

Bro, get a room! He practically screamed at me from his mind.

I had completely forgotten that my family, our family had been standing behind us the entire time during our little make out session. I didn’t care. I had the most beautiful angel in my arms and I wasn’t ashamed to show how I felt. Bella on the other hand was a little embarrassed. If she could’ve blushed I was pretty sure she would’ve been glowing red. She untangled herself from me and took a half step away. I stepped with her keeping my arms locked around her waist. There was no way I was letting her go now that I had just gotten her back. She took a deep breath to calm herself. I just chuckled at her.

She stared at me with her eyes narrowing. “You’ve been holding out on me,” she accused. This was absolutely music to my ears. She still felt just as strongly about me as I did her.

“It was sort of necessary at the time,” I chuckled. “Now it’s your turn not to break me.” Now I was the fragile one. This was quite amusing. I wasn’t the only one to think so. I could hear snickering and giggling coming from my family behind me.

Dude, she could totally take you! You couldn’t use your mind reading to cheat with. Emmett thought almost smug. I frowned at Emmett. Bella was frowning too. I was sure she had heard all the giggling.

Carlisle stepped out from behind Jasper and Emmett and slowly started to approach us. He didn’t look afraid. Jasper wasn’t so sanguine so he followed directly behind. Edward, is it okay for me to speak to Bella? Carlisle asked silently. I nodded quickly hoping that Bella wouldn’t notice.

“How do you feel, Bella?” She is oddly tame for a newborn. This is quite peculiar.

Bella contemplated his question. “Overwhelmed. There’s so much…..”

“Yes it can be quite confusing.” Strange, very strange. Not the answering I was expecting at all.

She nodded towards him. “But I feel like me. Sort of. I didn’t expect that.”
I had hoped that it would be true. I didn’t want her to change who she was. I didn’t want the way she felt about me to change. I squeezed her waist lightly and whispered, “I told you so.”

This is really quite astonishing. “You are quite controlled.” Carlisle mused. “More so than I expected, even with the time you had to prepare yourself mentally for this.” I apologize, Edward for having my doubts. She is truly remarkable.

She was silent for a moment then whispered, “I’m not sure about that.”
I immediately started to worry that something was wrong.

“It seems we did something right with the morphine this time. Tell me what do you remember about the transformation process?” He asked her.

I was worried even more so now. Would she tell how excruciatingly painful it was for her? Would she hate me for putting her through this? I waited nervously for her answer.

“Everything was…very dim before. I remember the baby couldn’t breathe.” She looked up at me with terror in her eyes. How could I be so inconsiderate to not tell her how our beautiful baby girl was doing? “Renesmee is healthy and well.” I said proudly. “What do you remember after that?” Still wondering about her experience.

She puckered her brow. “It’s hard to remember. It was so dark before. And then …I opened my eyes and I could see everything.”

“Amazing.” That is truly spectacular. Carlisle sighed in relief. “I want you to think----to tell me everything you remember.” Carlisle was so excited to know all the details.

Bella made a face that made her look as though she was in pain.

How could I be so inconsiderate? “Oh, I’m so sorry, Bella.” Carlisle apologized immediately. “Of course your thirst must be very uncomfortable. This conversation can wait.”

Suddenly, Bella’s hand flew up to her throat. I released my embrace from her waist and took her hand in mine, tugging gently. “Let’s hunt, Bella.”
Her eyes were wide with shock. I realized that she had no idea what to expect.

I smiled at her hoping to ease her fears. “It’s quite easy, love. Instinctual. Don’t worry, I’ll show you.” She was still frozen. I grinned at her. “I was under the impression that you’d always wanted to see me hunt.”

She looked lost in thought. So I took the hand that was still around her neck, slowly running my fingers down her throat. I knew her thirst had to be making her uncomfortable. I could also tell that Jasper would feel better after she had fed also. He didn’t like to take any chances, even if it was Bella. “Shall we? I don’t want you to be hurting.”

“I’m fine.” She said. “Wait. First.” What could be more important to her now than taming her thirst. She still confounded me. How I wished to hear her thoughts for the millionth time.

“Yes?” Carlisle asked. What could she want more than to hunt?

“I want to see her. Renesmee.” She demanded. She pulled her hands from my and dropped them to her stomach. I couldn’t imagine what was going thru her mind at that moment.

Edward, I don’t think now is the best time. She hasn’t fed yet. It’s too soon. I had to agree with Carlisle. After Bella fed would be a more appropriate time to introduce Bella to our daughter. Before hand would be too much of a risk.

She must have noticed the exchange between Carlisle and I.

“What?” She demanded again.

“Bella, that’s not really a good idea.” I tried to say as calmly as I could manage. “She’s half human, love. Her heart beats, and blood runs in her veins. Until your thirst is positively under control….You don’t want to put her in danger, do you?

She frowned at me. I could tell she wasn’t happy with my answer but she seemed to agree with it at the least. “Where is she?”

She was quiet for a moment. “Is Rosalie with her?”

“Yes.” I was still furious at the way Rosalie had acted towards Bella. Yes, she took care of her but for her own selfish reasons. Bella’s well-being was a lower priority on her list.

I pulled Bella’s hands away from her stomach and tugged for her to follow me.

“Wait.” She protested. “What about Jacob? And Charlie? Tell me everything that I missed. How long was I…unconscious?” She was full of questions. All of which could be answered once she had hunted. How was she so calm? I knew how bad the fire could burn down her throat but she seemed unaffected.

Edward, this isn’t normal. She’s way too controlled. I’m not sure what to expect. Carlisle worried.

“What’s wrong?” Bella whispered. She had noticed our exchange again.

“Nothing is wrong.” Just strange. Very strange. “Nothing has changed much, actually---you were only unaware for just over two days. It was very fast, as these things go. Edward did an excellent job. Quite innovative---the venom injection straight to your heart was his idea.” He sighed. “Jacob is still here, and Charlie still believes that you are sick. He thinks you’re in Atlanta right now, undergoing test at the CDC. We gave him a bad number, and he’s frustrated. He’s been speaking to Esme.”

“I should call him….” She whispered. “Hold on----Jacob is still here?”

I figured she would catch that. I wonder if now is the best time to tell her everything?

No, it wasn’t. We would have to deal with this later. “Bella, there is much to discuss, but we should take care of you first. You have to be in pain….” Surely, the pain was becoming unbearable.

“But Jacob---“ She questioned.

“We have all the time in the world for explanations, love.” She really needed didn’t need to concern herself with that mongrel at the moment.

“Okay.” She finally agreed.

“Wait, wait, wait.” Alice called. Edward Cullen, don’t you dare! “You promised I could be there the first time! What if you two run past something reflective?”

“Alice----.” Now is not the time. This can wait.

“It will only take a second!” She protested and darted from the room.

I just sighed. For someone so little she could be so annoying when she wanted to be.

“What is she talking about?” Bella wondered.

I didn’t have a change to answer before Alice had already made it back. She was holding the huge, gilt-framed mirror from Rosalie’s room. Jasper moved over to where Alice was standing holding the mirror. He was getting more anxious by the minute.

Bella seemed to be contemplating Jaspers movement. She stared at him for a moment and then her body tensed. I wasn’t sure what had caused this reaction but Jasper just smiled at her. I realized that the shock and anxiousness he was feeling was coming from Bella. She had never “seen” Jasper before this moment except through human eyes. It had to be surprising for her to see all the scars.

“Edward gave me grief for not getting you to a mirror before the wedding.” She told Bella. “I’m not going to be chewed out again.”

“Chewed out?” Hardly. I merely stated that Alice should have let Bella see how stunning she looked on her wedding day.

Yes, chewed out, Edward. “Maybe I’m overstating things?” She mumbled to herself.

“And maybe this has solely to do with your own voyeuristic gratification,” I countered.

She just winked at me.

Bella turned to face the mirror. She was absolutely radiant looking. She seemed to take in every bit of her new features. “The eyes?” she whispered. “How long?”

I could tell this shocked her most out of all the changes. “They’ll darken up in a few months.” I tried to assure her. “Animal blood dilutes the color more quickly thank a diet of human blood. They’ll turn amber first, then gold.”

“Months?” She squealed in shock.

Jasper immediately took a step forward. I could feel the anxiety emanating from him. Edward, she’s losing control. He silently told me.

Bella took a few breaths. “No, I’m fine. It’s just….a lot to take in.”

Jasper furrowed his brow. I don’t understand. One minute she was on the verge of losing control and the next minute she calmed herself down. This is nothing like I have ever seen. How is she doing this?

“I don’t know.” I told him. I really didn’t. Honestly though, I was quite use to Bella surprising me.

Bella frowned. “What question did I miss?”

“Jasper wonders how you’re doing it?” I grinned at her.

“Doing what?” She looked at me confused.

“Controlling your emotions, Bella.” Jasper explained to her. “I’ve never seen a newborn do that----stop an emotion in its tracks that way. You were upset, but when you saw our concern, you reined it in, regained power over yourself. I was prepared to help, but you didn’t need it.”

“Is that wrong?” She sounded as if she was guilty of a crime.

“No.” He told her. I just don’t understand it at all.

I ran my hand down Bella’s arm trying to soothe her. She seemed very tense. “It’s very impressive, Bella, but we don’t understand it. We don’t know how long it can hold.”

“But what do you think?” Alice interrupted pointing to the mirror. She has to notice the beautiful dress she is in.

I watched as Bella took in every little detail of her new self. She stared at herself for a moment and then raised her hand to touch her face.

I just sighed.

She turned to look at me with her eyebrow raised. “Disappointed?”

I laughed. “Yes.”

A wave of hurt covered her face. Alice snarled at my comment and Jasper leaned towards Bella waiting for her to snap.

I quickly wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, pressing my lips firmly against her cheek. She had misunderstood me and I had immediately felt guilty. “I was rather hoping that I’d be able to hear your mind, now that it is more similar to my own.” I explained. “And here I am, as frustrated as ever, wondering what could possibly be going on inside your head.”

She relaxed. “Oh well, I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty.” She said in relief.

Pretty? She thought she was pretty? This silly girl was being absurd. I leaned in and growled in her ear. “Bella, you have never been merely pretty.”

Edward, I know she seems unimaginably in control of herself but if you don’t mind I would feel more at ease if she were to hunt now. Jasper silently pleaded with me.

“All right, All right.” I sighed as I pulled my face from hers.

“What?” She looked at me in confusion.

“You’re making Jasper more edgy by the second. He may relax a little when you’ve hunted.” I explained to her.

She looked at Jasper and then nodded. “Okay. Let’s hunt.” She unwrapped my hands from around her, keeping one of my hand in hers.

Please leave comments and your thoughts on if I should continue....Thanks again for reading!

Views: 19406

Replies to This Discussion

WOW .. your an amazing writer (:
keep up the great work :D
cant wait for more ;)
xx
that is realy good
Thanks you guys I really appreciate it. Its nerve racking to try to write a story. Especially trying to live up to Steph Meyers standards. But thanks again.
You r awesome do u write other stuff?
are u going to write more to that ?
i lav ur story!!!! i can't wait for more!!! keep up the good work!!! email me whe u add more!!!
this is amazing...
are u goin to contnue??
please write more...
you should definitely continue.
wow good job you should do the next chapter. 8 )
Thank you all so much for your comments! I am going to try to post the next chapter either tomorrow or Monday. I will send an email out. I think I may have to change the title of this so it can incorporate all the chapters from 19 going forward so that way its all in one discussion. Thanks again to everyone!
I will. Thanks for reading it. This is my first attempt so I really appreciate it.
This is really good.
Please, please carry on. I've always wondered what Edward was thinking at this point in the book. Your explanation makes absolute sense. So please carry on.
Great writing!
please continue ,you are really good at this

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service