The Twilight Saga

This story takes place after Edward left Bella. They had sex which caused Bella to be pregnant with triplets. They meet again after 30 years. See what happens.

I started this story in the OFF TOPIC group but they deleted the story so I'm starting again.

Views: 712

Replies to This Discussion

OMG THIS WAS SOOOO AWESOME. EMMETT IS HILARIOUSS CONTINUEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm the first to reply. I'm amazed at this chapter and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
YAY!!!!! There getting married!!!!!!
Please post more!
Yay he proposed finally!!! Plzzzz write more it getting exciting
this is really good please write more soon!
Beautiful chapter!!!
looking forward to lots More =)
Awwwwwwwwwwww so sweet
WRITE WRITE WRITE Love it keep me updated
Love it!!!! Please update soon!!
yay!!!! they are engaged!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I am so happy!!!! Keep posting!!!
love the chapeter keep on going u are doing a great job.!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I love wedding proposals. The guys are always so nerves. You got that just right. My husband was so nerves, he was shaking so much that he forgot to put the ring on my finger until my sister remind him to do it. I didn't even really say yes, I was so happy. I just started to kiss him and wrapped my arms around him. Of course I was crying as soon as he went down on one knee and I realized what he was about to do. It didn't help that our family & friends were all around us with large grins on there faces.I was the only one that was clueless that he was going to propose to me that night. (new years, right after midnight).

(some advise from someone that is probable older than a lot of you. You can take it or not)

All girls & guys out there just remember that the day that you get engaged, you will remember for the rest of you life. It doesn't matter how big the ring is or really how you are asked. As long it is special to you that is all that matters.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service