The Twilight Saga

This story takes place after Edward left Bella. They had sex which caused Bella to be pregnant with triplets. They meet again after 30 years. See what happens.

I started this story in the OFF TOPIC group but they deleted the story so I'm starting again.

Views: 711

Replies to This Discussion

OMGGGGGG CONTINUEEE ITS GETTING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUICY CONTINUE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
first time reader..
luved it..
plz keep me updated..
and post more soon..
i luv it plzz write more
I'm so happy that no one had any problems wid dis chapter.................... I will post ASAP .........anyways theres only 1 or 2 chapter left
Loved it!!!
Loved it!!!
i really love this chapter but i just wish that i could not have pictured what was going in my mind as i was reading it. i really dont care thou i love this story. please keep me updated. i cant wait for the last couple of cahpter and then the sequel to this. i bet it will be just as amazing as this one is.
There isn't a squeal to this story ....not yet ........i haven't planed it ....................... The story that I will start next is not related to this one ........................so far there is no squeal to this story
girl update soon
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter!!
update please more soon..cant wait for the end..its really great..
amazing chapter! haha

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service