The Twilight Saga

thanks The Name's Rexanne for this one!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for these Yazmin Cullen!

All human. What if Bella had lived in Forks since she was a baby with her 2 big brothers Emmet and Jasper and was the towns best singer? What if Edward, Rose and Alice moved in next door?  What if Edward was a womanizer but pretended not to be to get Bella?

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARECTERS!

Swans:

Charlie: 38

Emmet:18

Jasper:17

Bella:16

Cullens:

Carlise: 35

Esme:35

Rose:18

Edward:17

Alice:16

Chapter One:

I sat on the roof of our house, watching the movers come down the street. A light mist came down, feeling good on my skin. I lye back and close my eyes. I hear a door slam and a sweet girly voice break the days silence.

"If you drop my cloths.... you'll die a horribale death." Threatened a short pixie like girl with black hair that went every way. I smiled at my self, she seems dangerous..for a fairy person.

Another girl stepped out of the Volvo that the pixie came from.

"Calm down Alice! Though if they drop my laptop...kill them." 'Alice' glared at her. Then he stepped out. The guy had bronze hair and pale skin with red cheeks.

"Amazing." I breathed. I smiled.

"BELLA!" Screamed Emmet, my horribly annoying brother. I lost my footing and fell. I was clinging to the gutters. I screamed. The boy looked over and ran as quick as he could over. He jumped over my fence swiftly and stood under me.

"Let-" It was to late to tell me to, I was falling. I perpared for the impact of the cold ground but got soft warm arms instead.

"Nice way to meet some one," The boy laughed. "Hi, I'm Edward." I blushed and looked down.

"Bella." Then my horble timed brothers apeared.

"Whoa nice catch dude, if it wasn't for you, bella would have been a pancake!" Emmet laughed and helped me out of Edward arms. 'Alice' and the other girl ran over.

"Are you okay!" Alice asked, brushing me off like her child.

"Alice back off!" Edward barked, she looked at him and whisper "You too!" I didn't get it at the time.

"Anyways, hi I'm Alice this is Rosalie and I figure you know Edward."

"Yeah. Hi I'm Bella, Emmet and Jasper." I said, pointing to each of them. They waved, well Emmet drooled over Rosalie, and Alice seemed caught up in Jasper. Greeaaat, I thought. Only one with out a boy friend...again!

"Well, um, do guys want any drinks?"

"Sure!" Alice said, "But Edward should go back over, to help the movers." She staired at her and he seemed angry. Okay... strange.

"I think they have it Alice." He walked to my side and I blushed. "Let me help you." Alice shook her head at me but I still said sure. I soon realized it was a bad idea.

*Next will be in Edwards POV!*

Tags: lic

Views: 718

Replies to This Discussion

omg
love it
love ir! write more very soon!!
i love it plez post more asap
are u going to countinue or not!?!?!?
Chapter 13

I walked into the room that was as dead as the corpes its held. Tears fell down as i walked in, Jacob by my side.
"Breath don't cry..." To late for the last part.After a while of greeting people, hugs, and sad looks I seen some one I needed to see.
Leah.
I knew it was her cause she looked just like me only with short hair. She seen me and started screaming.
"YOU I HATE YOU IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU BIENG BORN I COULD HAVE BEEN WITH MY REAL DAD! I HATE YOU!"
"Leah! I'm-" It was to late though, she punched me and ran away. Seth fallowed her out saying sorry.
I fell down and let tears pour down my face. Jacob held me at first but he let me go and told Alice to hug me. I didn't look up to see what was going on.
"Stay away from her, shes not just crying cause her dad died or the evil little thing Leah, she crying cause of you! Stop hurting her it would be better if you just left!" He screamed. I did look up then. Edwards eyes fell down tears forming in them. He looked at me and walked away. My eyes got big.
"No!" I screamed I grabbed my krutches. No no no no no, I kept chanting in my head. He can't leave me no! I got out the doors and to see him geting into his car.
"Edward!" I beged, "Please Edward no!" Tears streamed down my face. I seen him look at me a mouth "I love you" Before taking off. I colapsed then.

*9 months later*

It was now June, and everything had changed. I haven't seen Ed- ow.....him since the funeral. The only thing from him that was left to remind me he was real was a note we had found sitting on the porch of our house. 4 diffrent parts to it. when we got home we all sat there togethor reading it. The first part was to Alice and Rose.

My dear sisters.
I'm sorry to leave you all, but this will be better for everyone. I love you two, your the best sisters ever but I have to go. Don't miss me and I will be back soon, I don't know how long it will be but I'll be back.
They grasped on to Emmett and Jasper, crying hard.
"Go on..." Alice whispered to me. I nodded and said the next part.

Emmet and Jasper,
Take care of my sisters, now I'm not there. I always thought of you as my big brothers and I'm in pain for leaving the only brothers I had. Make sure My sisters are okay and safe, please.
They nodded to the letter, to me and told me to keep reading but I didn't I handed it to Jacob.

Jacob,
I know you've always hated me. Never could stand me and right now I can't stand my self. Take care of Bella love her more than I could. I know you love her alot and your better for her than I am. Please don't hurt her, ever.
Jacob nodded too and gave me the letter back, I sighed and read it to my self.

Bella,
I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry. I never wanted to hrt you I love you more than you could ever imagin. I will always think of you my angel. Don't hurt over me and move on. I can't promise I will, because theres apart of me that knows your always going to have a part of my heart. I love you more evetry day, but this is for the best. Never forget me. I can't promise when I'll be back but I hope when I come back your safe and happy and love some one.
I love you and I will never not,
Edward

I cried all that week but I did move on. Jacob was there and soon we were dating. But every day Edward always plauges my head. I always have his letter next to my bed. It's never not near me.
Today was the day after the last day of school. Alice and Rose were on dates with my brothers and me and Jacob were in the garage. It was unusaly sunny happy and warm that day and I couldn't help but smile.
"Something gods gonna happen today Jake, I can feel it!" He smiled and kissed my lips.
"Every day is a good day for me as long as I have you Bella" I giggled and looked away. Billy was inside watching a sports game and I could here him screaming at the TV. I giggled. A couple minutes later the song Decode by Paramore started playing. heres only one person with that ring tone.
Edward.

*It's short and I haven't wrote in forever but I hope you like it!*
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

you have to update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg
noooooo you stopped
love it
cant wait to see what happens next
:O i love it
GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaahah plz more soon this is a good story!!!!!!!!
NEW READER..... i think
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! update ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
-NEW READER-
A_W_E_S_O_M_E
Please Keep Me Updated
xx
keep me updated plz i luv dis

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service