The Twilight Saga

Broken Dreams...Sad story. What if Bella had cancer, would Edward change her?

Claire J. Darling is responsible for the beautiful banner above. Please leave her some wonderful comments on a job well done. Also, you can find her work and ask to have your own done by her by clicking on this link ---> http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/twilightgraphicsbannersandtutorials/forum/topics/claire-bears-banners-1

Above banner done by me. Simple I know, but that's all I know how to do, lol.

The talented Molly Greeves in her boredom and for the love of the story made the beautiful banner above. Thanks you sweetie.   

Hi everyone! So, I have this idea for a story on top of the other one that I am now writing and I wanted an opinion on whether or not anyone would be interested in it? It may not be a very long story as I have it in my head to possibly go to at least ten or fifteen chapters for it. I do have to strongly imply that this will be a very, very, very sad short story. At times it will be difficult to read. This is for a friend of mine that sadly did not survive her fight with the same thing.

In Memory of,

Diana Harris

Preface:

“I'm so sorry Isabella...”

“It's...Bella...just Bella.”

“You should probably have your father here with you. I should have waited to tell you this until you brought your father into this...”

“No...I...won't...hurt him...this...way.” I couldn't think at the moment. That one word was constant inside my head, haunting my every thought. Leukemia. Acute Leukemia.

“I'm sorry Bella, but as your doctor I have to call your father in. You are only seventeen and right now, it appears that you're in shock and cannot make the best decisions. In regards to your father Bella, there is no reason he shouldn't know about this.”

“This will...devastate him. I can't...tell him. I wouldn't even know how.” How do you tell your own parent that you will die before them? I couldn't do it and I knew it. I knew the doctor was right about my shock. I couldn't even form the onset of tears. I couldn't move a muscle and they began to ache from the stiffness. I was very sure that I couldn't blink. How long did I have? How much time did I have to say goodbye to everyone that I held dear to me? How was I supposed to tell them all? How was I supposed to tell...Edward?

Okay so just a small portion, but I thought that might be enough to get an idea if anyone would like to read any further. Please leave a comment and let me know if you would like to otherwise I may go ahead and not go any further. Thanks

D

My other story;

Familiar Strangers

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/familiar-s...

Great Stories to check out in no
particular order:

The Grandfather
clock;

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-grandf... 
Mollyy Greeves (forever)

Selfish;

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/selfish-a-... Jesse Desplat

False Impressions; http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/false-impr... Michelle

I will add
more soon.

Views: 5151

Replies to This Discussion

I love the banner!! :)
It is so prety isn't it?
omg u just had to stop there! post asap!!!

I am so sorry Honeste, I really am. I will update soon. I'm thinking about updating later tonight after my young ones go to bed. Thanks for reading.

Hey Delilah!
That was so great! So much conflict, decision making and rejection(from Edward) Poor Bella!
Poor Charlie, as well. His reaction will probably be heartbreaking. ;(
This story is extremely interesting! I love it! ! ! :))*
~Lauren:))

Hi Lauren,

Everything you described is correct. I think I may write a short chapter inbetween the main chapters to show from Edward's pov. He keeps yelling at me for not using his pov in the first place. So I have unfinished business with my latest chapter. He wants everyone to know what he was thinking.

Oh Charlie...his will be so heart-breaking. I just know that I will cry while writing this next one. Thanks for reading once again...

D

To all Readers

Just a question to everyone. Does anyone know anything about MS (Multiple Sclerosis)? My doctor's appointment was today and they are sending me to a neurologists next week to try and confirm this. I know nothing about this disease, so I was wondering if anyone had any advice. Of course this does not mean that it is. I was just wondering just in case it is confirmed.

Thanks

D

awesome can you update me?????

Hi Jules,

Is this the first time you commented? I believe it is so I welcome you. I will definitely update you. Are we friends on here? Thanks for reading and commenting.

D

Thank you Honeste,

I really had no clue to what I should know about it just in case. Thank you for the info.

D

Absolutely love it! As usual. Update soon :)

Hi Kali',

I'm absolutely happy that you loved it, lol. I will try and update soon. Did you see the banner Jesse made for Gabriel? Made me smile, it did, LOL. Thanks for reading.

D

new reader awesome and very sad so far I LOVED IT keep updating PLZ PLZ will Edward change her? just curious

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service