The Twilight Saga

Takes place a few years after Breaking Dawn.

Bella and Edward are happily together and married with a family. Can this really last forever though? What happens when promises for being loved forever goes wrong?

Sneek peek-
The promise of being able to love you everyday of forever is true to a vampire. What if that promise gets broken? What do you do?
"Mommy, why are we at Grandpa Charlies house?" Renesmee asked.
"I'll tell you later Renesmee...go back to sleep." I said.
I walked up the walk way to charlies house with Renesmee and I's things. I didn't think I would ever have to do this but, I knocked in the door. It was 9 o'clock at night and Charlie answered.
"Dad..." I said dazed "Can we stay here...tonight?" I asked.

Should I write this???

Views: 158

Replies to This Discussion

lol I gree with you/\
write more!
Write more! Update sooon!
omg!!!!! ur story is.... totaly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz write more soon!
p.s. i hope Rose MURDERS Tanya!!
Chapter 8
BPOV

I went straight home and started playing my piano. I played the song that Edward and I made. Then, I heard my phone ring. I ran downstairs.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hi mom, it's Nessie."
"Hey sweetie. What's up?"
"Nothing." She said "I just want to know something."
"What is it?" I asked.
"Why won't you at least try to work things out with dad?"
"Sweetie, I-I don't know." I said "I needed to get away for awhile. I couldn't stay with you're dad and Tanya."
"But mom, dad loves you." She said.
"Nessie, I love him too but-"
I heard music coming from my bedroom and I started walking up there.
"Ness, I'll call you back." I said and hung up. I got to my bed room and saw Edward playing the piano.
"Edward what are you-"
"Just listen." he said.
I sat down next to him and as his fingers moved across the keys, he started singing. I'd never heard him sing before.

"This is not why I intended
I always swore to you I wouldn't fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed but I have loved you from the start
Oh, hold your breath because
Tonght will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won't
Love to see anothe day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find"
I could relate to every word he sang. The song soon finished and I wished there was more to it.
"I needed to tell you all of that." He said "The song name was Fall For You if you didn't already figure it out."
"Edward that was beautiful." I said.
"Bella, I'm really sorry for what happened but, I didn't think anything of it." Edward said.
I stood up and walked over to a picture of us I had. "I did." I said.
I felt Edward wrap his arms around me. "Look at us there Bella. Look at how happy we were. Do you really want all of that to be thrown away forever?"
I shook my head and nudged Edward away. "Don't- don't do that!" I spat at him.
"What did I-"
"Edward stop doing that weird, stupid reverse phycology thing you do!" I yelled.
"Bella, what are you talking about?!" he asked firecely.
"You know what I'm talking about Edward." I said "You know how to get me wrapped around your finger better than anyone and ever quite frankly it's not going to work this time."
"Like you've never done that?! Do you not remember the compromise we made?!" Edward yelled.
"I do remember it and you said that you would love me forever." I yelled.
"What do you want me to do Bella? What else is there? I've tried to get you back!" Edward spat at me.
"It's not going to be that easy!" I yelled "You hurt me. I don't care if you were dragged into this you hurt me. You hurt Renesmee."
"Me? Me? I hurt Renesmee? You're the one who left! Maybe if you didn't leave, we would've made up. Maybe, maybe Jacob really truly was the better choice for you. You wouldn't have abandoned him."
"Get out!" I said "Get out now. Get out of here!"
"Wait, wait I'm- I'm sorry! That was the wrong way that was supposed to come out."
"Get out!" I yelled and threw the picture I had of us at him. "Don't come back until you have something meaningful to say Edward."
The picture hit him and shattered. "Fine." He said "I'll leave but, I'm just going to say one thing. I do love you. I always have and even though we are fighting I still do. I've tried my best though and don't know what else I can do."
And with that he left through the window and I ran to the woods. I ran as far in as I could. I picked up a small boulder and threw it at anothe one. Then, something unexpected happened.
"Bella, stop it!" I heard Charlie yell.
I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around. He was there as a ghostly figure.
"What are you doing Bella? Fighting with Edward like this? He's done everything he can Bella! What are you thinking? You love him and you know it. Do the right thing Bella. I've tried to help but, you're too powerful. Take your shield down sometimes. I'll talk to you. Just think about Renesmee for me and do the right thing." he said then vanished away.
I stood in awe thinking about what I just saw. I just saw Charlie. He was right though. I do need to do the right thing. But, what is the right thing to do?
First comment!!! woo hoo.

Make bella listen to her father...Hello!! He just appear from the beyond to talk to her and make her see that she should forgive Edward. And she still questioning to forgive him? UGH screams loud.
She's getting on my nerves. Seriously. Or maybe just make her leave forever.
write more
I'm crying right now
Crying..........She needs to listen to her Dad........she needs to listen to Edward!
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! OMG PLZ MORE PLZ MORE PLEASE MORE PLEASE MORE PLZ MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Oh and update me;)))))))))))))))
omg
bella needs to listen to her dad and to edward
love it
omg bella listen to charlie! get back with edward! write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Briana!
I just catched up! Woo hoo!!!!
I never thought that Charlie would appear! I even forgot about him until you brought him out. Okay, so I shouldn't have said that... lolz
We're all waiting for the next chapter; write as soon as possible:)
We love your story!!

Kanako (Most people think of me as a weirdo, so it's fine if you want to call me weirdo.)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service