The Twilight Saga

Isabella is a nerd since elementary school. Everybody hates and makes fun of her. Now, Bella is in high school. But what happens when Bella's parents died in a car crash and her grandfather, Charle Swan looks after her? What happens if Charle is a trillionaire? What happens when Bella suddenly turns from a nerd into a beauty, the most perfect person in the world? What happens if Bella becomes famous by entering the celebrity world? Would Edward Cullen, the school's #1 player and Bella's biggest crush ask her out? Would Edward even be interested in her? Would he give up if Bella said "no"? Would she say "yes"? Would Edward Cullen love her for her or for her perfectness?

This is my second fanfic. So, again, I hope you enjoy it. Please comment if you want me to write this fanfic. If I at least get 10 comments, I will start to write the first chapter. Please enjoy! ^_^ 

Views: 403

Replies to This Discussion

write it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be posting more after school today. Well, actually it would be today or tomorrow (because I have one more fanfic I must update, it is called The perfect vampires). And of course I will write it, since 12 people would like me to write this fanfic. BTW, could you please help me ask more people to read this fanfic please? Thanks again! ^_^
sounds good
plz keep me updated
sounds good and i love it
write it plz
Thanks for liking it! I will be posting more after school today. Well, actually it would be today or tomorrow (because I have one more fanfic I must update, it is called The perfect vampires). And of course I will write it, since 12 people would like me to write this fanfic. BTW, could you please help me ask more people to read this fanfic please? Thanks again! ^_^
Thanks for liking it! I will be posting more after school today. Well, actually it would be today or tomorrow (because I have one more fanfic I must update, it is called The perfect vampires). And of course I will write it, since 12 people would like me to write this fanfic, and don't worry, I will keep you updated after I updated my first chapter for this story. BTW, could you please help me ask more people to read this fanfic please? Thanks again! ^_^
Thanks for liking it! I will be posting more after school today. Well, actually it would be today or tomorrow (because I have one more fanfic I must update, it is called The perfect vampires). And of course I will write it, since 12 people would like me to write this fanfic, and don't worry, I will keep you posted after I updated my first chapter for this story. BTW, could you please help me ask more people to read this fanfic please? Thanks again! ^_^
awesome plz write it
♥nessie
Thanks for liking it! I will be posting more after school today. Well, actually it would be today or tomorrow (because I have one more fanfic I must update, it is called The perfect vampires). And of course I will write it, since 12 people would like me to write this fanfic. BTW, could you please help me ask more people to read this fanfic please? Thanks again! ^_^
keep me posted
I will be posting more after school today. Well, actually it would be today or tomorrow (because I have one more fanfic I must update, it is called The perfect vampires). And of course I will write it, since 12 people would like me to write this fanfic. BTW, could you please help me ask more people to read this fanfic please? Thanks again! ^_^
Hey Official Cullen and Seth Stalker im already reeading it so dont send me a messaga

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service