The Twilight Saga

17 year old Kate learns about a secret world of sorcerers and sorceress'. She finds that the
Cullens really do exist and learns the "real" legend of King Arthur: Merlin was only a boy when he had to start protecting prince Arthur.

But can she go back into the past? Does she have the strength to protect Merlin from the evil powers that are threatening him? And can she keep her heart out of the business?

This is a story where I've mixed the TV-series "Merlin" season 1 and "The Twilight Saga". The story loosely follows the story of the TV-series, since it happens long after "Breaking Dawn".

And before I forget it: Kate speaks British English. Just so you know, or else she wouldn't be able to go back to the time of the legend. ;P

(BTW this story completely ignores season 2 and 3. I got the idea in the shows early days and plotbunnies simply can't be modified once a new season starts! ;P)

Hope you'll like it! :D

Before I forget: If you're a fan of the Tv-series "Merlin" feel free to join my group: BBC Merlin :D

~ Thanks to the simply AMAZING designer Charlotte for this :D (I will never be able to reach her level of awesomeness in banner making xP) ~

~ A homemade banner xD ~

Preface

6 months ago I wouldn't have thought any of this possible. I wouldn't have thought that this could happen to anyone - especially me.

I've always felt insignificant and unimportant. But somehow, it seemed like I wasn't. God does exist after all.

At least I hope so...

Chapter 1.

A Good Day

I woke up to the sound of a guitar playing. Somehow I couldn't locate the sound but then I felt my mp3 lying on my pillow. I lifted my head to look at it.

Of course. My mp3 was on, and Jason Mraz's “I'm Yours” was playing. I took of my headphones and turned my mp3 off.

My head fell down on the pillow again. I didn't want to get up now but I had to. It was the absolute last day of school after my exams and I had to get there in time. I would see the seniors get their diplomas and next year it would be me.

I smiled at the thought and got out of bed. It was quite tough because my bed was about 6 feet above the ground. But I managed to get down, as I did every morning and made myself some breakfast. My mother and my brother had already left for work and school.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Shoot! We were out of milk.

Well life went on and I made myself some boiled eggs. It wasn't the best but it would have to do.

I sat down at the big table in our dining room and looked out the window in front of me. The sun was shining and there were no clouds at all.

It made my day. The sun would rarely shine but now the summer was finally here. And I was soon finished with school. The thought made my smile even wider.

When I finished my breakfast I put my dishes in the dishwasher. I couldn't wash the dishes myself. My skin somehow couldn't take the detergent. And I was too lazy to find my rubber gloves and do the dishes.

A stubborn teenager, I thought while silently giggling at myself. My mother used to call me that whenever I was being lazy.

I
took a shower, got dressed and cleaned my face. As I looked at myself in the mirror I noticed that my short light-brown hair had grown about 4 inches longer than shoulders length. It was looking like it always had – a side parting and it looked like a mess, since I had not slept with a ponytail that night.

Then my gaze moved towards my eyes. I thought they were the best part of me but also the worst. I loved my eyes because they were blue with a green edge but looked grey from afar. My eyes were gorgeous, beautiful.

But then there was the flaw. Eyes were said to be the doors to the soul. And I didn't want anyone to see my soul...

I stopped at that thought and went back to getting myself ready for my last day at school, as a junior.

As I went into my room I opened my closet but remembered that I had found my clothes yesterday. I normally never really thought about what I wore. But for today I had planned it exactly. I was wearing a turquoise dress decorated with roses, and I was wearing my white heals but then decided it would be better to wear flat shoes.

I tried to wear my wellington boots, but people would probably send me strange looks if I walked around with them on a sunny day. I laughed a little at that. Yes, sometimes I was strange in my way of dressing. It was always colourful but with a twist of rock. I think you could call my style a “Hippie Rock-chick”.

My thoughts suddenly floated back to the shoes and I found the perfect ones; my fake Converse shoes. They were old, beige and there were painted meadows on them. But I liked them. They would probably look strange and not very ladylike but I wanted people to think that I was a little childish. And my way of dressing probably showed it pretty well.

Then I took my purse, checked that everything I needed was in it and went to the front door to lock it.

When I walked over to the bus station I shot a quick glance at our flat. I smiled and thought about writing more of my stories when I got home. The thought made me smile even wider. (And I didn't smile that often. Only when I was with people I knew.)

The bus arrived and my last thought before I got on it, was that this day was one of my happiest days.

But I should have known better...

Good/bad? Should I continue? Is it too complicated?

(Your comments are the treasures that make me write!! :D)

Tags: crossover, evil, fights, human, love, magic, merlin, season1, sorcerer, twilight, More…vampires

Views: 282

Replies to This Discussion

I love this story Minnie!

And I love the TV Series Merlin! Can't wait for an update!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service