The Twilight Saga

This is my fanfiction Changed.
It is all from Nessies point of view. I will rarely do someone else's.
This is set 5 years after breaking dawn.
I have already written about 15 pages so there will be regular updates on this fanfiction.
Please tell me what you think; if you like it; what I could improve on.
Thank youu :)

Chapter 1

I was listening carefully to my parents downstairs, there voices were only a whisper but because of my half vampire genes I could hear every single word they were saying. I had just woke up and they hadn’t realized I was listening, well not yet anyway.
“How do you think she’s going to get on? Its only her first day” I heard my mom say. It was obvious they were talking about me.
“Wait. Her thoughts are conscious now.” Dad interrupted “Renesmee,” He called slightly louder, knowing that I would hear “Come down now. You wouldn’t want to be late for your first day at high school would you?”
I groaned. Perfect I thought, everyone at the school is going to hate me. 
“No they won’t” Dad called up the stairs.
How do you know. I thought to him silently.
“Because I do. Now get yourself down here.”
I got up out of bed and begrudgingly. I walked down the stairs slow as I could. I had been looking forward to this day for a while, but now it was here I wasn’t sure I wanted to go. I mean, I only have the mental age of a six year old, although I do have the body of a fifteen year old. I was starting Prichard high school this month as a sophomore, it was November which just made it so much worse, luckily I wasn’t going alone. My whole family, well very near to it, were coming with me. Me and Jake were going to enroll as sophomores. My Dad, Mom and my aunt Alice were coming as juniors. Rosalie, Emmet and Jasper were seniors, they couldn’t pass as juniors, well not without suspicion. That was the last thing we wanted. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad, not with all my family there. I started to cheer up immediately at the thought.

I turned the corner into the kitchen and my brain took in the scene in front of me. Jake was sat at the breakfast table hungrily eating the huge breakfast Esme had prepared for us two, even though it was enough food for five. My Mom and Dad were stood by the table, she was in his arms and they were gazing lovingly into each others eyes. Ugh. Always the same lovey-dovey attitude with them. Sometimes it was just plain annoying. My dad turned his head slightly to me then and raised his eyebrow at me. My mom then looked at me, obviously curious to what I had been thinking. Sometimes it was such a pain having a mindreader as a dad. Esme was in the cooking area, could she possibly be cooking more food?!?

Other than that no one was in the room, they all must be somewhere else in the house. I sat down at the breakfast table. I wasn’t really keen on human food, but some of it was bearable. I picked up some toasted bread and took a bite out of it. 
“So Jake, looking forward to your first day of school?” I asked knowing that he wasn’t.
He groaned, he was hating the idea of going to school.
“I don’t really see the point. Why are we bothering to go?”
“Because I want too,” I smiled cheekily at him “Please Jake please will you go with me?”
I looked at him with the pleading eyes I knew he couldn’t resist. He would do anything for me, his best friend. 
“Fine” He agreed reluctantly. 
“Come on, they will love you.”
“Yeah what ever.” He mumbled.
I ignored him, I had just once again become excited again, and he was bringing my mood down.
“Thanks for the food Esme, Its wonderful, as usual” I told her thankfully.
“Your welcome darling. Anytime.” She smiled sweetly at me, It was very hard not to love my grandma, she was very compassionate. I got off my seat, and walked out the room and upstairs to go change. After a few minutes of looking in my closet in despair, I gave in. I knew the person I needed, and although I usually hated her dressing me up, I needed serious help.

“Alice?” I called. 
“Yes?” she replied, dancing into my room. She pressed her lips when she saw the sight in front of her, trying not to burst out laughing I assumed. I was sat in the middle of the floor of my bedroom. My closet doors were wide open, clothes were strewn out all over the floor, so much so that the carpet had become a collage of multiple fabrics and colors. Then there was me sat there with the most helpless look in the world.
“Help?” I said simply knowing she would know I needed her fashion sense.
“What you mean you actually willingly are going to let me pick out your outfit?” Her face full of shock.
“Yes.” I replied bitterly, I hated it when Alice played dress up with me but this time I really needed her help.
She began searching through my clothes at an inhumane speed. Only seconds later she had an outfit for me. i changed into it hesitantly then looked in the mirror. I was wearing a tight fitted pair of dark blue jeans and beautiful creme button up blouse. 
“Thank you so much Alice!” Even I had to admit, it was the perfect first day of high school outfit.
She sighed at me, unsatisfied. “Well, I suppose it will do”
I rolled my eyes at her. She was never fully satisfied with her work. I reached my hand up and touched her cheek. Showing her memories of all the beautiful outfits she had dressed me up in ever since the day was born. Alice looked at me happily.
“Thanks Ness” She murmured with gratitude. “But we still need accessories” Her cold hands grabbed my arm and dragged me across the room. Near the desk she stopped and reached into my precious jewelry box where I kept my favorite things. She daintily picked up the gold locket I had got for my first christmas from my mom, she draped it around my neck and fastened it. Then she picked up my charm bracelet and placed it on my wrist. Alice truly was a genius when it came to this sort of thing.

“Come on Nessie, Alice. Were going now.” my dad called us down. We walked down the stairs, she was talking non-stop about my outfit and the designers it had came from. I wasn’t listening at all. When we reached the bottom of the stairs my dad was there. 
“You ready?” He asked us, but I knew he was talking to me specifically. I took a deep breath, “Yes. Let’s go.” 

Rosalie, Emmet, Alice and Jasper were taking the jeep. It was kind of obvious and I couldn’t help but feel a little bit annoyed, as if we wouldn’t draw enough attention to ourselves, then they had to go and ride in that monster jeep! Jake, mom and dad went in the volvo, much more subtle, which I was glad for. The ride to school was a silent one. I was so nervous that no one would like me. I was obviously different to the full humans in the school. They would notice something. I went over the cover we had for our family. There was Rosalie and Jasper Hale twins adopted by Carlisle. Me, Alice, Edward and Emmet were the Cullens adopted by Carlisle and Esme as well. Then it was Jacob Black a cousin who had came with us to Prichard after his parents had gone to Africa to help with charity work. Bella was just a friend, she couldn’t bear to be separated from Edward so she had come as well. It was so confusing. I hoped I wouldn’t forget it or screw it up when I was telling it. Which I had to admit was likely with our family being this big.

Before I knew it, we were at the school pulling into the huge parking lot. The jeep was ahead of us, attracting stares as I had assumed it would, I mean how could it not really.
We all got out of the volvo and went to join the others. We started walking, all 8 of us to the student office. Every pupil in that parking lot had there eyes on us. Curiosity burning in every single pair.

The poor secretary had been dazzled immediately by my family’s intense beauty. She had blinked several times when my dad had been looking at her, gathering our timetables and information. As we left the office I could hear mom talking to dad.
“Oh, poor woman. She’s probably hyperventilating in that room right now. You and your dazzling people..” She shook her head.
“Hmm....your quite dazzling yourself” Then he leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. Ugh. More lovey-dovey stuff. I looked at my timetable I had trigonometry first. Great! I thought sarcastically. At least I had it with Jake that would make it more bearable. I smiled up at him, and he was grinning wildly back at me. We made our ways to our lockers and put our books in until the bell rang. I turned to my family. 
“Bye ‘sis’” Emmet grinned at me as he walked away with Rosalie. Jasper gave Alice a gentle kiss before walking after them. Sending me calming waves, that was such a useful power sometimes. 
“Good luck honey, I will see you at lunch. Try to socialize with some humans, I would love for you to make some human friends.” She gave me a tight hug.
“I will mom, love you.”
Alice turned to me and pulled me into a hug as well. 
“Keep your eyes out for any cute boys!” She winked at me, and danced down the hallway.
At this comment dad and Jake had growled. 
“Calm it down you two” I mumbled to them. They could be so over-protective sometimes. I knew they meant well but sometimes I couldn’t help feeling annoyed. 
“See you later, love. Don’t listen to your aunt, none of these boys are good enough for you.” 
“Sure dad...oops Edward” I smiled at him. Then he walked away holding mom tightly to him.
“So you ready for this Ness?” Jake said.
“Yeah, unless your worried the work will be too hard for you” I teased.
He snorted at that and offered his hand for me to take, I took it without hesitation and we started down the hallway.

We walked into the trigonometry room every pair of eyes on us again. We walked up to the teacher and he took a breath as he took us both in. Jake’s unbelievable tallness and my pale skin and dazzling smile.
“Right, yes, Jacob and Renesmee isn’t it?”
I nodded shyly at him. 
“So Renesmee your going to be sat next to that boy there, on the left in the third row” He announced pointing out a young boy. I walked over to him taking in his appearance. He looked rather tall even sitting down, but nowhere near as tall as Jake. His face was round and his expression welcoming. His clear blue eyes looked at me happily as I took my seat. He had blonde hair that was gelled into a casual disarray. He smiled brightly at me, at least he looked like he was a decently nice guy.
“Hey, I’m Luke” he said cheerfully.
“Hi, I’m Renesmee” I mumbled shyly. I could feel the burn in my throat at being so close to a human. I did long for his blood but my self control was impressive and I was sure I could control myself.
“So how are you finding it in Prichard?”
“Well, I guess it’s okay. Seen as this is my first lesson I am not sure about the school yet. At least I sit next to a friendly guy in trigonometry.” I said truthfully. He blushed and looked down. Ooops....I hope he didn’t take that the wrong way.
Just then the teacher Mr. Penton started talking to get the classes attention. Oh great! This was the work bit. Even though I knew I could do it, but to be honest I didn’t want to. Im not keen on trigonometry I never have been.

I looked around the room for Jake, he was at the back. I caught his eye and he grimaced looking at his partner. She was sat there picking her nose, not the sort of thing you want in a partner. Jake looked at me disgusted and buried his head in his hands. I tried to hide a laugh by coughing, his face was hilarious. Looks like he drew the short straw. I had actually lucked out. Luke knew what he was doing in trig and he was eager to offer any help if I needed it. The bell rang at the end of the lesson. Luke turned to me.
“Well goodbye then, see ya later” He called as he headed to the door.
“Yeah, bye.”
Jake came up to me with a huge frown on his face. 
“Oh, dammit. You were so lucky. She was the one I wanted to sit with!” I teased him.
He just glared at me and then turned to walk swiftly out the door. I easily kept pace with him as he walked, still mad, down the hallway. 
“Please forgive me Jake I didn’t mean it. I put my hand in his showing him a picture of me apologizing. After that he turned to me.
“Okay, I forgive you” He muttered something under his breath, I picked out the words ‘Always winning’. I beamed at him happily. My first day was going great so far and I had a feeling it was only going to get better as I waked, almost skipped into my second class with Jake.

I walked into the lunch room, hand in hand with Jake. This morning had gone great, all the people I sat next to seemed to be relatively friendly and talked to me happily. I went to get my food, not that I was keen on even having to eat it but I tried. I grabbed an apple one of the human foods I actually liked, well sort of. Then I grabbed some ham sandwiches. I wasn’t hungry so I didn’t need much. Me and Jake headed over to the table in the corner where all my family were. 

I was bombarded with questions when I sat down.
“Shut up!” I said annoyed. “My morning went fine thanks-” I said now beaming at them, eager to tell them how well I had got on. “-the people I sit next to are really pleasant and likable, they seem to like me too. The guy I sit next to in trigonometry was really friendly and welcoming.” 
“Awww, sweetie, Im so happy it’s going well for you” she smiled as she hugged me obviously elated by the fact that I seemed to be making some human friends. 
“ Was he cu-” Alice started to ask, but as she started to say it, a low growl had escaped form my dad’s lips and it had silenced her. Although I knew she would be asking me later i was glad to be rid of the subject for now. 
“And how were all your first mornings?” I asked, purely to get the conversation off of me.
Everyone turned to me and groaned except for Alice. Ooops I forgot, What alice does. She suddenly started talking non-stop describing every single persons fashion sense that she had seen today. The only one who didn’t look really annoyed with her was Jasper. He was watching his wife’s face with an amused expression. The next 45 minutes went slowly by as Alice finally finished her story on the guy in biology who was, apparently, just a fashion disaster waiting to happen.

I walked into my next class Chemistry, Jake wasn’t with me in this class, but dad was. Even worse he sat just behind me. Not that I didn’t love him, because I do, It’s just it was embarrassing, he’s my dad. Even if he is pretending to be my brother, he was still my dad. Every single time a boy looked at me my dad would let out a growl. Another boy looked at me and I sighed as another growl came from my father. I kept sending him urgent thoughts. Dad Will you please stop growling? I am fine, not in danger. I thought we weren’t supposed to be attracting attention to ourselves. After that he didn’t growl, well not as much anyway. As I walked away from him and out the door, after the bell had gone, I was thinking to him I am going to be having words with you later! I knew he heard me, but he didn’t respond in anyway, and I knew why. Mom was standing there at the door waiting for him. We both walked towards her, then she was in his arms and they were kissing gently.
“Ugh.” I stated simply before I walked off.

***************************************************************************************************************
Thanks for reading I will be posting more soon :)
Leave commentss X
D

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

Yep! I second that!
Yeah I will be updating sooon :)
I am really sorry, I havent updated over the holidays but I have been on holiday and I havent had access to internet and I havent wrote a lot as I was very busy ,most of the time. Sorry again xx
No problem! We can be patient. :-)
edwards hilarious wen it comes to his daughter!!!
AHHH
i neeeeed more!!!
what is taking so long???
i'm waiting
:-)
this is awesome:)
xx
awesome!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service