The Twilight Saga

Sequal to:

Breaking Away:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/im-breaking-away-pg13?group...

Burden:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-burden?groupUrl=fanfict...

Prologue:

Together we fight. Together we fall. There was no way to go. No way to turn. I stared up into his beautiful brown eyes. The fear and concern plastered on his face mirrored mine. It was ironic really, how we ended up in these situations time and time again. However, my mother and father weren’t here to save us this time.

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 1:

“We’re going!” Jacob said, throwing a pile of my clothes into the opened suitcases.

“We’re staying!” I replied just as angrily, picking them up. I was planning on throwing them back into the chestnut dresser, but Jacob caught my arm.

“Nessie, you have already had this discussion a million times-.”

I cut him off, “Yes we have and guess what? I still don’t care. You need to be with your family and friends just as much as I do at the moment, Jake. We have forever to meet up with mine, so can we just stay with yours, please?” He let out a shaky breath. “I’m begging you, Jake.”

“You’re Dad’s gonna kill me. You know that right?” for a second, I thought that I had convinced him. Of course not. “No, Ness. You both need to be with Carlisle at the moment, all right? I’m not taking any chances with you guys.” Almost like a reflex action, I cradled my growing belly.

“See,” he told me quietly, seeing my reaction, “you know we have to go too.”

“Look,” I pleaded with him, “my family, they’re going to be here for eternity, like us. But yours, Rachel, your Dad, Seth. C’mon Jake, they aren’t going to be here forever and too bad because even if you don’t care, which I know is not true, I love them and I want to stick around here with them for a while.”

Jacob let out an exasperated sigh and sat down on the edge of our bed. I stood in front of him and he reached his hands up so he could entwine his fingers with mine. “I see your point,” he finally said, “but just until the baby’s born, I really think we should stick with Carlisle.”

“I hate the fact that my Dad taught you how to compromise,” I told him.

“I hate the fact that you’re so stubborn. Well, not actually that’s one of the many things I love about you.” He smiled.

“Stop sweat talking me. You are not so subtle at changing the subject,” I let go of his hands and placed mine on my hips.

He shrugged, “The situation remains the same though sweetheart, I’m not going to let you stay here. Even if I have to drag you by my teeth, which wouldn’t be that hard to do, we’re going up to Alaska for a while.”

“Oh yes, let’s live with the people who pretty much hate you and hold you responsible for Irina’s actions.”

A sly grin appeared on his dark lips, “Well, we aren’t living with them exactly. You’re Dad bought us a house close by.”

“Am I allowed to kill you for taking away all my debating points or?”

“Ha-ha if you really want to. But if you’re frustrated, I can think of a better way to show it,” he said, pulling me down next to him.

-not complete
Looove it!!!
Keep me posted...

Yes i did tell you to update me when you stared writing again and thanks a lot nice job plz plz post more up soon loved it =)

haha will do

that was soo good i just read it all !
agreedddd

haha thanks. i'll keep you updated :)

“Are you serious? Not tonight. I’m angry at you.”

“Sure, sure. Look Nessie, we’ll talk about all this after you have our baby,” Jake said, placing his hands either side of my naturally swollen stomach, “we might come back for a little while, ok. Can you just please be happy that we are going to have a child soon?”

“You know I’m happy about that. Plus, this baby’s gonna have the best Dad around.” I smiled up at him.

“Ha-ha, don’t forget the best Mum in town,” he continued to smile.

That however was something I was worried sick about. I didn’t know how to be a mother. What if I was terrible at it? What if I couldn’t do a good job? A frown appeared on my face. Jake titled my head up so I could look at him. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?”

“I’m just worried.”

“About?” his face became concerned.

“What if I’m no good at it? What if I’m a terrible Mother?”

“Are you being serious now? Nessie, you care about everyone and everything. You’re a beautiful person, a wonderful wife and I promise you that you are going to be a terrific Mother. Now, will you please just stop worrying?”

*still not complete* - sorry i've been on holidays

Love it awesome job plz plz write more soon and thanks for the update and plz do so again =]
haha thanks and will do :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service