The Twilight Saga

Fanfiction of Bella, Alice, and Rosalie as the charmed ones. Edward, Jasper and Emmett are human and they are new in town. Will they all fall in love? what about the girls secret? Will the boys freak? Or will the girls tell them at all?

Bella- Freeze time, blow things up.
Alice- See the future or past, levitate, empathy
Rosalie- Moves things with her mind and orbs (Teleport from one place to another.)

Chapter One – Bella’s Point of view

I was in the kitchen, cooking… as usual when I was suddenly knocked into the wall by some kind of force. I looked up to see the Source of all evil and my sisters, Alice and Rosalie, at his side.
“Join us Bella, evil is so much better then good!” Rosalie exclaimed.
“Yeah, we don’t have to listen to those elders anymore and we can do whatever we want!” Alice said.
“What happened to you girls! You know better then to side with evil!” I told them.
“But evils better, and with us at the Source’s side, we’re unstoppable!” Rosalie said.
“I will never join evil!” I said and then I was hit with a fireball. I was knocked into another wall.
I woke up gasping for air with sweat rolling down my face. I looked at the clock, 6:30 am.
Time to get up for school. I thought to myself as I got up, walked out the door, knocking on both of my sister’s doors yelling, “Time for school sister witches!”
I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the hot water relax me and started thinking about the nightmare.
The Source of all evil wants to kill us. He’s the ruler of the underworld and he must be stopped. Us, my sisters and I, are the only ones who can defeat him.
I got out of the shower and noticed an outfit lying on the counter.
“Alice.” I muttered to myself.
I got dressed in the dark blue jeans, black halter top, and high heels, walked downstairs, into the kitchen and started to make breakfast.
“Morning Bella!” Alice greeted as she skipped into the room.
“Chipper this morning Alice?” I asked.
“Well I feel great! I have a feeling that something good will happen today!” She smiled.
“Did you have a premonition?” I asked.
“Alice had a premonition? What is it a demon? Don’t they sleep in?” Rosalie exclaimed while walking into the room.
“I didn’t have a premonition and there is no demon – for once.” Alice replied.
“Yeah, have any of you girls seen mom? She wasn’t in her bed this morning.” I asked.
“No, last I heard, mom was trying to vanquish a Lazarus demon.” Rosalie replied taking a sip of her coffee.
“I hope she’s okay.” Alice said, after she swallowed some of her cereal.
“She’ll be fine.” I told her, looked at the clock and realised it was 8:00am “Time to go.” I said, grabbed the keys and walked out to my green, Volkswagen buggy

Views: 530

Replies to This Discussion

love it so much

love it

this is good im on page 2 i loveit
Chapter Six

We call calmed down and sat in our places. It was my turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Emmett.
“Truth or Dare?” I asked.
“Dare!” He exclaimed.
“Eat a tablespoon of hot sauce straight from the bottle.” I said. He then got up, walked out to the kitchen, came back with the hot sauce and tablespoon, dipped the spoon in and ate the tablespoon of hot sauce. Suddenly he started jumping up and down, then he ran out to the kitchen and all I could hear was water running because I was laughing.
He came back, spun the bottle, and it landed on Edward.
“Truth or dare?” He asked.
“Dare.” He answered and then Emmett gave me a look, uh-oh, he’s going to give pay back.
“I dare you to kiss Bella for two minutes.” He said looking at me with an evil glare.
“C’mon Emmett.” Edward retaliated.
“Nope, that’s the dare; I’m getting both of you with one dare!” He smiled and looked away like a two year old.
“It’s okay Edward.” I reassured him.
“You sure?” He looked at me.
“Yes, let’s get this over with.”
He leaned down while I leaned up and it seemed like a year before our lips actually touched.
There was this unusual spark between us. It was almost like a magnetic pull. Before I could realise what I was doing, my arms snaked themselves around his neck and started to pull him closer. His arms wrapped around my waist and started to pull me closer. His tongue traced my lower lip, asking for entrance and I immediately allowed.
“Okay, it’s time!” Emmett said, we pulled away then, unfortunately.
“You guys looked like you were having fun.” Rose mused.
We both didn’t answer Edward just spun the bottle.

When time came to go to my house for the movie, Edward and I drove there although I just wanted Rose to orb us there, the guys cannot know our secret. We finally got there and put on the movie.
There was a spark between us as we watched, sometime during the movie he had put his arm around me. It felt nice.
In the middle of the movie, I heard shuffling upstairs. I quickly paused the movie and before Edward could ask what is wrong I froze the room and walked slowly up the stairs. There was more shuffling coming from Rose’s room, I walked slowly in and then tried to blow up the creature. But instead I blew up a vase.
“Bella! What did we agree on when we moved here five years ago?” Rose yelled.
“Sorry, I thought you might have been a demon and what are you doing here? I thought you were still at the Cullen’s house!” I replied.
“I was but I excused myself to the bathroom and orbed here to get my lip-gloss.” She explained.
“Sorry Rose, but next time, at least give me a warning.” I told her.
“Fine, now go back downstairs before Edward unfreezes!” She ordered and I ran out the room, down the stairs, sat down in my spot and unfroze the room.
“Are you okay?” Edward asked.
“Yeah, sorry I thought I heard something upstairs.” I told him and pressed play again.
I luv it! I got nervous when the shuffling came cuz what if a demon were to show up? Im just wondering wat Edward would do
too cute loved it

amazing

love it

REALLY REALLY good! keep me updated!
Love your story with my whole heart. Your my favorite author!!!
love it add my as a friend and keep me updated! wright more soon!!!!
love it keep it coming
Chapter Seven

After the movie, we just chatted a bit about school until a sudden question came up.
“Bella, why is it I never see you going out with guys at school? You always turn them down.” Edward asked me.
“Because dating is not a good thing for my family. My sisters don’t understand that.” I said vaguely
“Why is dating not a good thing?” He asked.
“Because people who get too close, get hurt.” I said, “So enough about me, why are you always turning down girls?”
“Because I like someone else and she doesn’t like me back.”
“Oh c’mon. Practically every girl in the school who is single likes you.”
“Not every one.” He mumbled.
“What?” I asked.
“Oh nothing, well, I think I should go now. It’s getting late.” He smiled, got up off the couch and started for the door.
“Alright, see you tomorrow.” I waved.
“Bye.” He smiled, and then shut the door.
Then Rose and Alice came marching through the door. They looked at me and then Alice said, “Bella, why don’t you just push the guy in the volcano for heavens sake!”
“What?” I asked confused.
“You technically just told Edward that you would never go out with him!” Rose exclaimed.
“I am not going out with Edward! I told you, everyone who gets even close to us, gets hurt!” I replied.
“Bella, are you just going to let the source rule your life? Take a chance.” Alice begged.
“The last time I ‘took a chance’ that person got hurt badly.” I said sadly then ran up to my room and slammed the door.

The next morning I got up and got ready for school normally. When I walked in the kitchen I said, “Girls, I’m sorry for last night. There’s no excuse for the way I acted.”
“It’s okay Bella. We did kind of push it on you.” Alice agreed.
“Alright, now we have to get to school so I can see Emmett!” Rose whined.
“Alright, let’s go!” I jumped off the bar stool and walked out to my car.

*At School*

When we arrived at school, Rose jumped into Emmett’s arms. I’m guessing that they are a thing. Alice and Jasper were also holding hands so I’m guessing they go out too.
I started walking to my locker to get my books when Edward stopped me.
“Bella… now I know that you do not date but… do you maybe want to go out sometime?” He asked.
I hated to turn him down but, I cannot see him get hurt like... Bella do not think about him!
“Edward, I’m sorry but, I can’t. I’m sorry.” I said and walked passed him to my locker.
My heart felt broken and that’s when I knew… I loved Edward Cullen.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service