The Twilight Saga

Fanfiction of Bella, Alice, and Rosalie as the charmed ones. Edward, Jasper and Emmett are human and they are new in town. Will they all fall in love? what about the girls secret? Will the boys freak? Or will the girls tell them at all?

Bella- Freeze time, blow things up.
Alice- See the future or past, levitate, empathy
Rosalie- Moves things with her mind and orbs (Teleport from one place to another.)

Chapter One – Bella’s Point of view

I was in the kitchen, cooking… as usual when I was suddenly knocked into the wall by some kind of force. I looked up to see the Source of all evil and my sisters, Alice and Rosalie, at his side.
“Join us Bella, evil is so much better then good!” Rosalie exclaimed.
“Yeah, we don’t have to listen to those elders anymore and we can do whatever we want!” Alice said.
“What happened to you girls! You know better then to side with evil!” I told them.
“But evils better, and with us at the Source’s side, we’re unstoppable!” Rosalie said.
“I will never join evil!” I said and then I was hit with a fireball. I was knocked into another wall.
I woke up gasping for air with sweat rolling down my face. I looked at the clock, 6:30 am.
Time to get up for school. I thought to myself as I got up, walked out the door, knocking on both of my sister’s doors yelling, “Time for school sister witches!”
I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the hot water relax me and started thinking about the nightmare.
The Source of all evil wants to kill us. He’s the ruler of the underworld and he must be stopped. Us, my sisters and I, are the only ones who can defeat him.
I got out of the shower and noticed an outfit lying on the counter.
“Alice.” I muttered to myself.
I got dressed in the dark blue jeans, black halter top, and high heels, walked downstairs, into the kitchen and started to make breakfast.
“Morning Bella!” Alice greeted as she skipped into the room.
“Chipper this morning Alice?” I asked.
“Well I feel great! I have a feeling that something good will happen today!” She smiled.
“Did you have a premonition?” I asked.
“Alice had a premonition? What is it a demon? Don’t they sleep in?” Rosalie exclaimed while walking into the room.
“I didn’t have a premonition and there is no demon – for once.” Alice replied.
“Yeah, have any of you girls seen mom? She wasn’t in her bed this morning.” I asked.
“No, last I heard, mom was trying to vanquish a Lazarus demon.” Rosalie replied taking a sip of her coffee.
“I hope she’s okay.” Alice said, after she swallowed some of her cereal.
“She’ll be fine.” I told her, looked at the clock and realised it was 8:00am “Time to go.” I said, grabbed the keys and walked out to my green, Volkswagen buggy

Views: 529

Replies to This Discussion

this is good keep me posted
please write more i need to know what happens next...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg

amazing

love it

this is so cool pleasekeep me updated.........please add me like now
i loved it plz write more soon
awwwwww right more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This chapter was great !!!! Please update soon!!!!
awesome story
Chapter Eight

Edward’s point of view

After Bella turned me down I felt like my heart was tore in two. I know she doesn’t date so it shouldn’t be a surprise she did but, I still felt like I wasn’t whole.
I kind of avoided Bella during class, but it was hard considering our siblings dated so we didn’t really talk unless necessary.
After school Bella went home while her sister’s came over to our house. When we got home Emmett asked , “What happened when you asked Bella out dude?”
“Edward asked Bella out?” Rose asked.
“Yeah, he has been planning on it.” Jasper explained.
“Let me guess, she said no…?” Alice asked me.
“Yeah, she doesn’t date.” I told them.
“Why is that?” Emmett asked.
“You guys really want to know?” Rose asked.
“Yeah, kind of.” Emmett replied.
“Well, Bella dated before… they were serious.” Rose started.
“Okay..?” Jasper started.
“Well, when people get too close to our family… they sometimes get hurt.” Alice explained.
“Okay, she told me that.” I said.
“Well, Jacob… the guy she dated… got seriously hurt. She didn’t ever forgive herself.” Rose continued.
“What happened to this Jacob guy?” Jasper asked.
“He… He died.” Alice said looking at her fingers.
Now I understand. It’s not that she doesn’t like me… it’s that she is scared something might happen if she got close to anyone.
“What exactly happened?” I asked.
“Well, a guy was after our family and they caught Bella off guard. She was on a date with Jacob. Anyways… he attacked and he was just about to… shoot her when Jacob pushed her out of the way and got shot himself.” Rose explained.
“Poor Bella.” Jasper said.
“Yeah, she didn’t come out of her room for weeks. When she did, she closed every guy off. She didn’t even talk to our father for a couple of days!” Alice said.
“But, she talks to us now.” Emmett replied.
“This happened two years ago. She talks to guys and can be friends with them but, she’s scared if they get too close, they’ll get hurt.” Rose said looking at me.
“So that’s why she’s refusing to go out with Edward?” Jasper asked.
“That’s exactly the reason. We tell her it wasn’t her fault but, she doesn’t listen. She blames herself.” Alice said looking at Jasper.
“I have a question…” Emmet started. “Why were or, are there, people after you?”
“Because … uh… well… we don’t know.” Rose replied.
I knew she was lying, she just didn’t want to tell us. none of us pushed her anymore. But I knew I had to talk to Bella. She shouldn’t seclude herself from people just because of some freak accident.
“Guys, I’m headed over to talk to Bella. I’ll see you later.” I said as I walked out the door.
“Wait!” Alice said jumping up.
“What?” I asked.
“Don’t get her upset or mad.” She said.
“Why?” I asked Confused.
“Trust me. Don’t.” She said and sat back at Jasper’s side.
“Alright.” I said and headed to my Volvo. I will get Bella to go out with me. She needs to talk to someone and get it out first.
I drove down the road, toward my beautiful Bella.
Hey everyone! i will try to post a longer chapter tomorrow because i won't be able to post anytime during the next four days because i will be travelling. Don't fret... i'll be typing some of my stories while i'm gone so when i come back i'll post right away! but i will try to post that long chapter tomorrow... if not... i will post on sunday or monday.
WHAT! NO WRITING FOR 4 DAYS! I WILL PROVOKE THE VOLTURI AND BLAME UUUUUUUU
please keep writing im on page 6

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service