The Twilight Saga

Fanfiction of Bella, Alice, and Rosalie as the charmed ones. Edward, Jasper and Emmett are human and they are new in town. Will they all fall in love? what about the girls secret? Will the boys freak? Or will the girls tell them at all?

Bella- Freeze time, blow things up.
Alice- See the future or past, levitate, empathy
Rosalie- Moves things with her mind and orbs (Teleport from one place to another.)

Chapter One – Bella’s Point of view

I was in the kitchen, cooking… as usual when I was suddenly knocked into the wall by some kind of force. I looked up to see the Source of all evil and my sisters, Alice and Rosalie, at his side.
“Join us Bella, evil is so much better then good!” Rosalie exclaimed.
“Yeah, we don’t have to listen to those elders anymore and we can do whatever we want!” Alice said.
“What happened to you girls! You know better then to side with evil!” I told them.
“But evils better, and with us at the Source’s side, we’re unstoppable!” Rosalie said.
“I will never join evil!” I said and then I was hit with a fireball. I was knocked into another wall.
I woke up gasping for air with sweat rolling down my face. I looked at the clock, 6:30 am.
Time to get up for school. I thought to myself as I got up, walked out the door, knocking on both of my sister’s doors yelling, “Time for school sister witches!”
I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the hot water relax me and started thinking about the nightmare.
The Source of all evil wants to kill us. He’s the ruler of the underworld and he must be stopped. Us, my sisters and I, are the only ones who can defeat him.
I got out of the shower and noticed an outfit lying on the counter.
“Alice.” I muttered to myself.
I got dressed in the dark blue jeans, black halter top, and high heels, walked downstairs, into the kitchen and started to make breakfast.
“Morning Bella!” Alice greeted as she skipped into the room.
“Chipper this morning Alice?” I asked.
“Well I feel great! I have a feeling that something good will happen today!” She smiled.
“Did you have a premonition?” I asked.
“Alice had a premonition? What is it a demon? Don’t they sleep in?” Rosalie exclaimed while walking into the room.
“I didn’t have a premonition and there is no demon – for once.” Alice replied.
“Yeah, have any of you girls seen mom? She wasn’t in her bed this morning.” I asked.
“No, last I heard, mom was trying to vanquish a Lazarus demon.” Rosalie replied taking a sip of her coffee.
“I hope she’s okay.” Alice said, after she swallowed some of her cereal.
“She’ll be fine.” I told her, looked at the clock and realised it was 8:00am “Time to go.” I said, grabbed the keys and walked out to my green, Volkswagen buggy

Views: 529

Replies to This Discussion

I love this fanfic! I gotta know how things happen with them!
that is real good i just luv it and can u please add me so i can keep up thanks.J
please post them im on page9

amazing

loving this chapter!!!! keep me posted!!!!
amazing
love it and thanx 4 telling us
LOVE IT!!!
Chapter Nine

Bella’s Point of View

I drove home after school. The girls went over to the Cullen’s to hang out with their boys. I said I had some reading to do, but they knew that wasn’t really the case. I just didn’t want to be around Edward.
I went home, sat on the couch and began to read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I could not really concentrate on a book so I just started thinking about what my life will be like when we finally gather enough power to vanquish the source.
Suddenly a demon shimmered in and through a fireball at me. I froze everything and jumped out of the way but he unfroze. None of the demons had been able to do that before!
He through another fireball at me and I was thrown into the bookcase.
“Rose, help!” I yelled as I flicked my hands and sent the demon flying.
“Bella!” Rose exclaimed after the orbed in.
The demon through a fireball at her and she just changed it’s course and made it fly into the demon, making him blow up.
“Are you okay?” She asked as she came over and helped me up.
“Yeah. The demon caught me off guard. That will so not happen again!” I replied.
“Well, we need to call…” She started then yelled, “Angela!”
Angela orbed in a took in the scene.
“Are you girls okay? I’m sorry, I was busy with another charge and couldn’t get here fast enough.” She said and started to heal me.
“I know this is probably not the best time…” Rose started.
“What is it?” I asked.
“Edward is on his way over. We kind of told him about…” She started.
“You what? How could you tell him that? You didn’t mention our secret did you?” I asked.
“No! god, no! We just said it was a random guy tried to shoot you.” She exclaimed.
“Oh thank god!” I said relieved.
“What are we going to do with this?” Angela asked and pointed to the mess.
“I can take care of that!” I said and chanted, “Let the object of objection,
Become but a dream,
As I cause the scene,
To become unseen.”
With those few words the whole mess in the living room was restored to it’s original position. It was clean and looked like nothing happened.
“Okay, we better go before Edward gets here.” Angela said, grabbed Rose and orbed out.
Then there was three knocks on the door. I slowly got up and opened the door to see Edward standing outside.
“Hey, Edward. What are you doing here?” I asked.
“I wanted to talk.” He said.
“Alright, want to come in?” I said opening the door wider for him to come in.
“Yes, thank you.” He said stepping through the door.
I shut the door, taking one last look to see if there was any demons, then shut it completely.
We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.
“So what is it you want to talk about?” I asked getting straight to the point.
“Well... I heard about why you don’t date.” He started.
“So you finally know my tragic tale?” I asked, I already knew he did.
“Yeah… I’m sorry about Jacob.”
“Thanks. But, I’m still not going to go out with you. I’m not risking anyone getting hurt because of me.”
“But do you at least like me? Even as a friend?”
Just a friend? How can he doubt that I wouldn’t like him more then a friend? I thought to myself.
“That’s not the point! Just being around me is dangerous.” I told him.
“Life is danger. You can’t just live in a bubble the rest of your life. I know what happened to Jacob was hard but, he wouldn’t want you staying cooped up in a house and not getting out there once in a while. But, this is not why I came here…” He explained.
“Then why did you come here? If not to convince me to go out with you, then what?” I asked.
“I just wanted to tell you that if you need to talk about anything, you can always talk to me. Also… I wanted you to know, I am not scared of whatever it is you are. If it means getting a date with you then I’ll take the risk.”
“Edward, I wouldn’t live with myself if you got hurt.” I said looking down at my fingers.
“And I wouldn’t live with myself if I didn’t get the chance to be your friend.” He smiled as he lifted my chin with his index finger.
We were so close that it was almost too much to handle. I found myself leaning in and so was he. Our lips touched and all I felt was a spark come between us.
fantastic chapter
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I can so see a demon interupting them and she blows it up...

HAHA!!!

Anyways... KOOLIES!!!!

amazing

love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service