The Twilight Saga

Fanfiction of Bella, Alice, and Rosalie as the charmed ones. Edward, Jasper and Emmett are human and they are new in town. Will they all fall in love? what about the girls secret? Will the boys freak? Or will the girls tell them at all?

Bella- Freeze time, blow things up.
Alice- See the future or past, levitate, empathy
Rosalie- Moves things with her mind and orbs (Teleport from one place to another.)

Chapter One – Bella’s Point of view

I was in the kitchen, cooking… as usual when I was suddenly knocked into the wall by some kind of force. I looked up to see the Source of all evil and my sisters, Alice and Rosalie, at his side.
“Join us Bella, evil is so much better then good!” Rosalie exclaimed.
“Yeah, we don’t have to listen to those elders anymore and we can do whatever we want!” Alice said.
“What happened to you girls! You know better then to side with evil!” I told them.
“But evils better, and with us at the Source’s side, we’re unstoppable!” Rosalie said.
“I will never join evil!” I said and then I was hit with a fireball. I was knocked into another wall.
I woke up gasping for air with sweat rolling down my face. I looked at the clock, 6:30 am.
Time to get up for school. I thought to myself as I got up, walked out the door, knocking on both of my sister’s doors yelling, “Time for school sister witches!”
I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the hot water relax me and started thinking about the nightmare.
The Source of all evil wants to kill us. He’s the ruler of the underworld and he must be stopped. Us, my sisters and I, are the only ones who can defeat him.
I got out of the shower and noticed an outfit lying on the counter.
“Alice.” I muttered to myself.
I got dressed in the dark blue jeans, black halter top, and high heels, walked downstairs, into the kitchen and started to make breakfast.
“Morning Bella!” Alice greeted as she skipped into the room.
“Chipper this morning Alice?” I asked.
“Well I feel great! I have a feeling that something good will happen today!” She smiled.
“Did you have a premonition?” I asked.
“Alice had a premonition? What is it a demon? Don’t they sleep in?” Rosalie exclaimed while walking into the room.
“I didn’t have a premonition and there is no demon – for once.” Alice replied.
“Yeah, have any of you girls seen mom? She wasn’t in her bed this morning.” I asked.
“No, last I heard, mom was trying to vanquish a Lazarus demon.” Rosalie replied taking a sip of her coffee.
“I hope she’s okay.” Alice said, after she swallowed some of her cereal.
“She’ll be fine.” I told her, looked at the clock and realised it was 8:00am “Time to go.” I said, grabbed the keys and walked out to my green, Volkswagen buggy

Views: 529

Replies to This Discussion

I love this story!

amazing

love it

love it
That was a really good chappy!! Please keep posting!! :D

claire m. cullen<3
Chapter Twelve

The next day was a Saturday so I could sleep in. When I woke up, it was 11:00 am and there was a note on my night stand. I picked it up and read:

Bella,
We’re gone out with the guys, we’re going to tell them soon. Mom is gone to check out another case in Seattle so you have the house to yourself today. Oh yeah, your Welcome.

Love, Rose and Alice.

You’re welcome? For what? I thought until I smelled something cooking downstairs. I quickly got up and walked slowly down the stairs until I heard a humming from the kitchen. I quickened my pace to a walk instead of a tip-toeing.
I froze the room and walked in to see that Edward was standing in the kitchen making breakfast. So that’s what they were talking about! I love you girls!
I walked out of the kitchen and unfroze everything.
I sighed before walking in the kitchen.
“Good Morning.” I greeted as he put the eggs on a plate with bacon.
“Good Morning to you too. Good timing, I was just about to go up and wake you.” He greeted.
“Well, I smelled something good.” I said as he handed me a plate. “Thank you.” I smiled.
“No problem. I use any excuse to cook.” He said.
“Good, you’ll be cooking more often here. This is good.” I said from the island as I swallowed some of the egg.
He chuckled and I continued to eat while he cleaned up. I tried to tell him I would do that but he wouldn’t listen.
I finished and put my plate in the sink before quickly excusing myself to go get changed.
I put on some skinny jeans, and a yellow halter-top with some yellow pumps. I walked down the stairs and into the living room.
“Hello again.” He said and smiled at me.
“Hey.” I said as I sat down on the couch beside him.
“So what do you want to do today?” He asked.
“Well I don’t know. I do know that I talked to my sisters last night and they agreed to let me tell you. They’re telling your brothers too.” I told him.
“So are you going to tell me now, or are you going to make me suffer?” He asked while chuckling.
“I’ll tell you now but first, I want to do something I might not be able to after I tell you.” I said, leaned in and kissed him passionately.
He kissed back with more passion then I could take. I pulled away after a few seconds.
“Now are you going to tell me?” He asked.
“Yeah…” I took a deep breath and then continued, “Edward… it’s harder to tell you, so I’m going to show you.”
“Show me what?” He asked.
“God, help me.” I said before picking up a vase and before Edward could object to me throwing it, I threw it up and froze the room. I unfroze Edward and he just looked at the vase in amazement.
“How did you do that?” He asked.
“Edward, I’m a witch. I do this thing a lot. I was born with it.” I explained.
“Okay, but what happened to the green skin and chronicle hat?” He asked.
“That’s myth. Actually I was there when that started but anyway… it’s not true. I’m a good witch, I use my powers to save people from demons and war…”
“Demons? Warlocks? They exist too?”
“Yes. They do… But you should know, they mainly come after me. It wasn’t a random guy with a gun that came after me and killed Jacob… it was a demon with a fireball.”
“Why did the… demon come after you?”
“Because I’m a charmed one. Rosalie, Alice and I are the Charmed ones. We’re the most powerful witches of all time. I know that this is a lot to process but…”
“Wait, the charmed ones are real? I read about them in some library book about supernatural beings.” He replied.
“What exactly do you know?” I asked.
“Well…” He started.

Merry Christmas!!! hope you enjoyed to newest chapter!!!
WHY STOP THERE?!?!?!?!?
i loved it
write more!!!!!!! tell me when u post more
love it!!!!
Why did u stop there?
Oh well... can't wait 4 the next chapter!
loved it!!! can't believe you stopped there ugh...lol can't wait for more

omg

amazing

love it

ahhh no i need more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service